Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Pictures Of Coffins Placed In Front Of UNIBEN Bursar's Residence - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures Of Coffins Placed In Front Of UNIBEN Bursar's Residence (21386 Views)

See What They Did To A Graduating Student Of UNIBEN Today(photo) / Professor Osasere Orumwense Is The New Vice Chancellor Of UNIBEN / The Release Of Uniben Post-ume Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Coffins Placed In Front Of UNIBEN Bursar's Residence by onila(f): 3:24pm On Apr 01, 2012
This looks like a scene straight from Nollywood but it's not. This is real life. Dr May Nwoye, the Bursar of the University of Benin, woke up Friday morning March 30th, to find two coffins and some juju objects in front of her residence, located at the senior staff quarters in the university premises. By that same night, a smaller coffin with a doll was found, not in front of her gate this time, but in front of her door...

Not only that, my sources in Benin say the woman has been receiving death threats on her phone and a few weeks back, her security was withdrawn by the school authority. Plus since the coffin was found in front of her residence, no UNIBEN security has visited the house.

Re: Pictures Of Coffins Placed In Front Of UNIBEN Bursar's Residence by onila(f): 3:27pm On Apr 01, 2012
Juju in front of her home

Re: Pictures Of Coffins Placed In Front Of UNIBEN Bursar's Residence by Jakumo(m): 3:28pm On Apr 01, 2012
That monkey head makes me hungry. Lets see what is in the coffins as well.
Re: Pictures Of Coffins Placed In Front Of UNIBEN Bursar's Residence by onila(f): 3:34pm On Apr 01, 2012
They got a priest to burn the coffins

Re: Pictures Of Coffins Placed In Front Of UNIBEN Bursar's Residence by onila(f): 3:37pm On Apr 01, 2012
smileyMrs Nwoye's residence

Re: Pictures Of Coffins Placed In Front Of UNIBEN Bursar's Residence by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 01, 2012
wetin be juju, angry burn the tin comot but watch out for stray bullets angry

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Coffins Placed In Front Of UNIBEN Bursar's Residence by onila(f): 4:12pm On Apr 01, 2012
grin
Re: Pictures Of Coffins Placed In Front Of UNIBEN Bursar's Residence by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 01, 2012
Bini people and juju even their oba sef na correct oracle.
Re: Pictures Of Coffins Placed In Front Of UNIBEN Bursar's Residence by aljharem(m): 5:34pm On Apr 01, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Bini people and juju even their oba sef na correct oracle.

what is the difference between them and yoruba ? Please answer
Re: Pictures Of Coffins Placed In Front Of UNIBEN Bursar's Residence by honeric01(m): 5:52pm On Apr 01, 2012
Juju everywhere in Nigeria is normal, not a bini thing, but wait o, how much dem spend for these things? dem just waste money.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Coffins Placed In Front Of UNIBEN Bursar's Residence by Fhemmmy: 6:58pm On Apr 01, 2012
And i am sure there would not be a single camera in the school to be able to tell who brought it there . . . .
Re: Pictures Of Coffins Placed In Front Of UNIBEN Bursar's Residence by lepasharon(f): 6:58pm On Apr 01, 2012
shocked shocked shocked what did she do to warrant this?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Coffins Placed In Front Of UNIBEN Bursar's Residence by Basics007: 7:02pm On Apr 01, 2012
Fhemmmy: And i am sure there would not be a single camera in the school to be able to tell who brought it there . . . .
Camera ke,in Naija?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Coffins Placed In Front Of UNIBEN Bursar's Residence by Basics007: 7:06pm On Apr 01, 2012
lepasharon: shocked shocked shocked what did she do to warrant this?
Heard some interest groups are against her decision to reapply for the bursar position. I guess this is done to scare her off.
Re: Pictures Of Coffins Placed In Front Of UNIBEN Bursar's Residence by skydeep(f): 7:09pm On Apr 01, 2012
This is weird. undecided
Re: Pictures Of Coffins Placed In Front Of UNIBEN Bursar's Residence by pdpiperpippen: 7:09pm On Apr 01, 2012
The woman knows who put d coffin there, if she had been troublesome now's time for a rethink. Be at peace with all men says d lord.
Re: Pictures Of Coffins Placed In Front Of UNIBEN Bursar's Residence by Pennywise(m): 7:11pm On Apr 01, 2012
The house looks abandoned and rather unbefitting of the status of a bursa of a first rate Nigerian University. What happened to all the billions they keep sinking into that Uni.

Those are meaningless caricatures, fit for burning or the refuse bins.
Re: Pictures Of Coffins Placed In Front Of UNIBEN Bursar's Residence by chuks49(m): 7:11pm On Apr 01, 2012
Primitive mindset in 21st century, I wonder why lettered individuals will seek help from a miserable fellow called juju priest.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Coffins Placed In Front Of UNIBEN Bursar's Residence by buzor(m): 7:17pm On Apr 01, 2012
this must be d handiwork of oshodi and his allies.
oshodi has shown his self to be a real coward. after coming to vanguard news paper to say some trash about d burser and now he is resortin to juju and black magic just to remove d bursar...

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Coffins Placed In Front Of UNIBEN Bursar's Residence by sigba(f): 7:17pm On Apr 01, 2012
Nna mehn! This one na serious matter o. She should step up her prayer life. She's fighting a spiritual battle.
Re: Pictures Of Coffins Placed In Front Of UNIBEN Bursar's Residence by koruji(m): 7:19pm On Apr 01, 2012
You post is contradictory. The woman should take attempts to scare her with juju as warning, and obey the word of the lord by being at peace.

I say let the lord to re-direct these evil acts to wherever it came from.

pd piper pippen: The woman knows who put d coffin there, if she had been troublesome now's time for a rethink. Be at peace with all men says d lord.
Re: Pictures Of Coffins Placed In Front Of UNIBEN Bursar's Residence by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 01, 2012
alj harem:

what is the difference between them and yoruba ? Please answer

Alhaji bini people are like ibos.they do jazz pass yoruba.have you forgotten the last cursing session organized by their oracle oba ?
Re: Pictures Of Coffins Placed In Front Of UNIBEN Bursar's Residence by Johnny(m): 7:32pm On Apr 01, 2012
Arrant nonsense....i hate desperados!Did they ve to go dis far?The woman should fight back wit all her strenght....depending on her belief!
Re: Pictures Of Coffins Placed In Front Of UNIBEN Bursar's Residence by chuks49(m): 7:39pm On Apr 01, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Alhaji bini people are like ibos.they do jazz pass yoruba.have you forgotten the last cursing session organized by their oracle oba ?

It seems the word IGBO turns you on, d@ you can't comment on any post without mentioning Igbo. I can imagine the number of times you E-jaculate posting on NL.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Coffins Placed In Front Of UNIBEN Bursar's Residence by ikechiozo: 7:52pm On Apr 01, 2012
@Bluetooth at times i wonder how old you are and find it hard to believe that with all ur tribally motivated comments on Nairaland you ve not received any BAN. It all shows that the owner of Nairaland is in support of your actions. Mehn this must stop and u need to grow up!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Coffins Placed In Front Of UNIBEN Bursar's Residence by Funkymallam(m): 7:53pm On Apr 01, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Must u a bigot always? U no dey tire ni?
Re: Pictures Of Coffins Placed In Front Of UNIBEN Bursar's Residence by Tinax(f): 7:55pm On Apr 01, 2012
hmmmm
Re: Pictures Of Coffins Placed In Front Of UNIBEN Bursar's Residence by Funkymallam(m): 7:58pm On Apr 01, 2012
ikechiozo: @Bluetooth at times i wonder how old you are and find it hard to believe that with all ur tribally motivated comments on Nairaland you ve not received any BAN. It all shows that the owner of Nairaland is in support of your actions. Mehn this must stop and u need to grow up!!!!

Not really, he has been banned b4 but released later. Even if u ban him completely he will easily create another moniker and continue his past time.

He need serious help.
Re: Pictures Of Coffins Placed In Front Of UNIBEN Bursar's Residence by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 01, 2012
Tinax: hmmmm
ikechiozo: @Bluetooth at times i wonder how old you are and find it hard to believe that with all ur tribally motivated comments on Nairaland you ve not received any BAN. It all shows that the owner of Nairaland is in support of your actions. Mehn this must stop and u need to grow up!!!!
Tinax: hmmmm

Dont give me this holier than thou bullshiit.Who doesnt know how the binis revered their oba and tradition yet you sicktards easily claim stereotype when someone reminds you of your tradition.this is fu-cking hysteric.
Re: Pictures Of Coffins Placed In Front Of UNIBEN Bursar's Residence by Digriz(m): 8:10pm On Apr 01, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Dont give me this holier than thou bullshiit.Who doesnt know how the binis revered their oba and tradition yet you sicktards easily claim stereotype when someone reminds you of your tradition.this is fu-cking hysteric.
shut up goat.
Re: Pictures Of Coffins Placed In Front Of UNIBEN Bursar's Residence by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 01, 2012
Digriz: shut up goat.

Sule igbira. . .you think I give a fu-ck about what you think ? Only ancient people do what these bini people did to that woman.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CBT JAMB Candidates: Lets Meet Here / Rivers State University SUG Official Gives Boyfriend Award For Being Supportive / Deplorable State Of A School In Enugu Despite Allocation Of N30M For Classrooms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.