Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,222 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

"My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) (50285 Views)

Morality And God's Plan: The Sinful Nature Of Homosexuality / Two Classes Of People Promoting The Abominable Act Of Homosexuality. / The Matter Of Homosexuality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) by panpan(m): 10:48am On Mar 19, 2019
This is torture.
Re: "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) by Aharpride1(m): 10:50am On Mar 19, 2019
Find correct bad bed girl give him! Watch him love pussy in a week!
Re: "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) by ojdonald(m): 10:52am On Mar 19, 2019
Paraventure para... Inshirt, it doesn't work.. according to d statementalization
Re: "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) by queengift(f): 10:52am On Mar 19, 2019
This post made my day, I can't stop laughing
Re: "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) by nwanyionitsha: 10:52am On Mar 19, 2019
kolafolabi:
So burning of candles and dancing now chase spirit of homosexuality.. Gosh!
The guy don get UK/ US visas. Siddom there.
Re: "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) by PassiveNaira: 10:53am On Mar 19, 2019
The spirit if homo get out now...die...die...die.

But we also forget to bind and cast against spirit of ignorance. Cos this one kills faster .
Re: "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 19, 2019
they should cure Ebola first, This is Assault on a high level.
Re: "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) by specco(m): 11:01am On Mar 19, 2019
Some practice religion in place of Christianity. In Jesus name demons will be cast out.. Not by burning candles.
Re: "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) by frainc(m): 11:01am On Mar 19, 2019
sacajawea:
Cele again? One of the most Dangerous, Delusional, fake, fraudulent, Deceitful, crazy, wicked, immoral Christian Sects In the world!
Some This People i.e white Garment Churches even believe in their Delusion. Uneducated Psychos that ought to have been banned!
cele and Kerubu are Sick Bastards to say the least
I am not a member but i will like to advise you never to allow pure hatred cover the fact.
that garment the young man put on in those pictures does not belong to CELE., you can never see RED color on their (Celestial) garment

Although i don't like their doctrine but i won't give them name that is not their

1 Like

Re: "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) by TemmyT002(m): 11:03am On Mar 19, 2019
Hahahahaha
You don suffer
Re: "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 19, 2019
PassiveNaira:
The spirit if homo get out now...die...die...die.

But we also forget to bind and cast against spirit of ignorance. Cos this one kills faster .

Die by fire
Die by fire
Die by fire grin grin

1 Like

Re: "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) by logon599: 11:12am On Mar 19, 2019
Ha
Re: "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 19, 2019
Oshoffa fifu
Re: "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) by FieryJustice(m): 11:18am On Mar 19, 2019
sacajawea:
Cele again? One of the most Dangerous, Delusional, fake, fraudulent, Deceitful, crazy, wicked, immoral Christian Sects In the world!
Some This People i.e white Garment Churches even believe in their Delusion. Uneducated Psychos that ought to have been banned!

Not everything on white garment is cele. Respect yourself, your anonymity on social media cannot protect you from the spiritual consequence of your comment.
Re: "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) by sacajawea: 11:33am On Mar 19, 2019
post=76788759:
STOP spilling saliva everywhere kid!
Excuse me?
Re: "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) by TRAVEL101(m): 11:40am On Mar 19, 2019
U self.
Why u come like man Instead of fellow the natural order.
Hmmmm
Re: "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) by bighorlus(m): 12:02pm On Mar 19, 2019
aristocrazzy:
I won't be surprised if it doesn't work. Yet again I won't be surprised if it works also, that candle frying up your brain can act as nervous shock whenever the urge to burst a fellow man's nyash comes back.

Lol. OMG
Re: "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) by rufdan(m): 12:12pm On Mar 19, 2019
This got me rolling on the floor.
sacajawea:
Re: "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 19, 2019
Such a bloody lying op.these pictures are from a scene in the popular yoruba movie titled 'jelili'.Funny thing here is that half the commenters didn't verify the post.
Re: "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) by Immanuelchinedu: 12:26pm On Mar 19, 2019
This is serious
simonjassy:
Such a bloody lying op.these pictures are from a scene in the popular yoruba movie titled 'jelili'.Funny thing here is that half the commenters didn't verify the post.
Re: "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) by Futureyahooboi(m): 12:26pm On Mar 19, 2019
THIS ONE NO DEY WORK AGAIN NOW; NA TO PUT TYRE FOR HIM NECK.......
Re: "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 19, 2019
Immanuelchinedu:
This is serious
People can be very ignorant
Re: "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 19, 2019
oyahitme:
@Gistvic.com

In a new post by a Facebook user, he said last night he was taken by his family to burn out the spirit of homo sexuality from him but what he found there was a different story. Gistvic Reports.

He was told to dance to a song as candles were put on his head to burn and melt.

He wrote:

SEE MORE PHOTOS BELOW>>

SOURCE: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/03/my-family-took-me-to-church-to-burn-out.html

Useless Nigerian bloggers have started again grin
Re: "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 19, 2019
oyahitme:
shocked... for wetin!.....he thief ?
Na mumu people. Instead of them to go find to better ashewo girls wey go rape am till morning
Re: "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) by Sheriman(m): 3:03pm On Mar 19, 2019
Dem for wet the Guy with Kerosine Petrol and Diesel in order to let the Spirit of Homosexuality come out from his body..
Stupid People with their Stupid Kind of Religion Belief
Re: "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 19, 2019
after dem don Bleep all him yansh tear.
dey should buy him pampers sha o
Re: "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) by mechanics(m): 4:29pm On Mar 19, 2019
hmmmm, all those trash won't work, just believe in the unfailing word of God, that's all.
Re: "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) by mechanics(m): 4:29pm On Mar 19, 2019
hmmmm, all those trash won't work, just believe in the unfailing Word of God.
Re: "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 19, 2019
A lot of folks might disagree with me and even call me gay hahaha. Buh this right here is not ok. Homosexuality is not a choice. This folks are born like this. The way straight niggas are turned on by a woman, reverse is the case for gay nigga. I genuinely don’t give a f**k bout someone’s sexuality, gay,straight,bi na eeh be whatever you wanna be. If you think been gay or bi is a sin?then he who is without sin cast the first stone. I can tell you 100% if the white folks who brought their religion told us, Been Gay was approved by God. We won’t be having this convo. Peace!!
Re: "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) by galaxy2020(m): 6:35pm On Mar 19, 2019
That candle with light is supposed to be placed on ur D. EEK not on ur head, na mad pple them the put for head.
Re: "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:24pm On Mar 20, 2019
IF YOU CAN ENDURE THIS ALWAYS..... CONTINUE SNIFFING ASSES EWU that pastor get police sense o!
Re: "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) by Kinzeyfranks(m): 3:31pm On Mar 27, 2019
enemyofprogress:
how much?
46k....price negotiable though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer / "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo / Bishop Oyedepo: 'If You Don't Pay Tithe, You Are Permanently A Beggar'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.