Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Two Classes Of People Promoting The Abominable Act Of Homosexuality. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Two Classes Of People Promoting The Abominable Act Of Homosexuality. (3373 Views)

Morality And God's Plan: The Sinful Nature Of Homosexuality / Before You Support The Abominable Act Of Homosexuality. / "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Classes Of People Promoting The Abominable Act Of Homosexuality. by elated177: 11:07am On Nov 17, 2020
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Matthew 12:30 “Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters. 31 And so I tell you, every kind of sin and slander can be forgiven, but blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven. 32 Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come. 33 “Make a tree good and its fruit will be good, or make a tree bad and its fruit will be bad, for a tree is recognized by its fruit. 34 You brood of vipers, how can you who are evil say anything good? For the mouth speaks what the heart is full of. 35 A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in him, and an evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in him. 36 But I tell you that everyone will have to give account on the day of judgment for every empty word they have spoken. 37 For by your words you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned.”

Those who are promoting homosexuality are either spiritually insensitive or outright agents of Satan.

Spiritually insensitive because, if they were not, if they were spiritually sensitive, they would realize and understand the spiritual pollution, defilement and contamination associated with homosexuality.

Outright agents of Satan because, though they know and understand the spiritual pollution, defilement and contamination which homosexuality brings, they still deliberately promote it. This is because it is what Satan wants, and by that very fact, what they want, too. This makes them agents of Satan. They are Satan's co-workers.

Rich, advanced, developed and enlightened society or environment does not equate to spiritually clean society or environment. The two are completely separate things. I am not saying that poor and undeveloped society or environment is a spiritually clean society or environment. Nope! The only thing than makes a society or environment spiritually clean is righteousness.

A man may be wealthy and moves in exotic cars; wears the cleanest and most expensive clothes and shoes; eats and drinks the best food and wine; and speaks the best grammar, but he is an adulterer. Such man - or even woman - is spiritually polluted, defiled and contaminated. Such man - or even woman - is unclean spiritually.

Whether your culture does not consider adultery as evil or not is of no consequence. A culture which approves of adultery is a culture controlled by satanic forces. Therefore, the fact remains that light and darkness; good and evil; righteousness and unrighteousness; forces of good and forces of darkness exist in this world. There is absolutely nothing anyone can do to change it. The forces of good have their requirements. The forces evil have their requirements. Let me leave it at this for now.

The Creator has created the earth and has stipulated necessary laws that govern it. One of such laws is the union between a man and woman --- marriage. The union between a man a and woman - marriage - is an everlasting covenant. The violation of this everlasting covenant - union between two people of the same sex - tops the list of why the earth will be laid waste by its Maker.

When families collapse, the society collapses. When parents fail in their duty to train their children properly, the society suffers. When humans fail in their duties to uphold righteousness, the earth languishes. When the Creator can no longer tolerate this, he will destroy both the earth and its wicked inhabitants. On that day, both young and old, men, women and children, animals and plants will suffer his wrath. That day has already been fixed by the Maker of all things. It is fast approaching. Human activities point to this fact.

What can you do? Repent, turn away from your wicked ways and turn to the only way, the only truth and the only life which the Creator, YHVH Almighty, has appointed. This Way, the Truth and the Life is the Word of YHVH Almighty, his begotten Son, Yahushua the Messiah. Turn to YHVH's Salvation and be saved. There is no other way. Uphold the Ten Commandments of YHVH ALMIGHTY.

Your prerogative.

I am just a messenger.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Classes Of People Promoting The Abominable Act Of Homosexuality. by MuttleyLaff: 7:57pm On Nov 17, 2020
elated177:
El Elohe Yahshrael!
Matthew 12:
30 “Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters.
31 And so I tell you, every kind of sin and slander can be forgiven, but blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven.
32 Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come.
33 “Make a tree good and its fruit will be good, or make a tree bad and its fruit will be bad, for a tree is recognized by its fruit.
34 You brood of vipers, how can you who are evil say anything good? For the mouth speaks what the heart is full of.
35 A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in him, and an evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in him.
36 But I tell you that everyone will have to give account on the day of judgment for every empty word they have spoken.
37 For by your words you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned.

Those who are promoting homosexuality are either spiritually insensitive or outright agents of Satan.

Spiritually insensitive because if they were not, if they were spiritually sensitive, they would realize and understand the spiritual pollution, defilement and contamination associated with homosexuality.
Permissible and/or acceptable homosexuality, is bereft of spiritual pollution, defilement and contamination and of course, homosexuality is sexual and spiritual. Isn't heterosexuality a sexual and spiritual thing ni? Same sex attraction couples, just want to love and be loved back in return. There is nothing insensitive in wanting to give and receive love.

elated177:
Outright agents of Satan because, though they know and understand the spiritual pollution, defilement and contamination which homosexuality brings, they still deliberately promote it. This is because it is what Satan wants, and by that very fact, what they want, too. This makes them agents of Satan. They are Satan's co-workers.

Rich, advanced, developed and enlightened society or environment does not equate to spiritually clean society or environment. The two are completely separate things. I am not saying that poor and undeveloped society or environment is a spiritually clean society or environment. Nope! The only thing than makes a society or environment spiritually clean is righteousness.

A man may be wealthy and moves in exotic cars; wears the cleanest and most expensive clothes and shoes; eats and drinks the best food and wine; and speaks the best grammar, but he is an adulterer. Such man - or even woman - is spiritually polluted, defiled and contaminated. Such man - or even woman - is unclean spiritually.

Whether your culture does not consider adultery as evil or not is of no consequence. A culture which approves of adultery is a culture controlled by satanic forces. Therefore, the fact remains that light and darkness; good and evil; righteousness and unrighteousness; forces of good and forces of darkness exist in this world. There is absolutely nothing anyone can do to change it. The forces of good have their requirements. The forces evil have their requirements. Let me leave it at this for now.
Why would anyone see an act of love, the love between two innocent, harmless, law abiding, as evil?

elated177:
The Creator has created the earth and has stipulated necessary laws that govern it. One of such laws is the union between a man and woman --- marriage. The union between a man and woman - marriage - is an everlasting covenant. The violation of this everlasting covenant - union between two people of the same sex - tops the list of why the earth will be laid waste by its Maker.
"29The reply of Jesus was,
"You are in error, through ignorance of the Scriptures and of the power of God
30For in the Resurrection, men neither marry nor are women given in marriage,
but they are like angels in Heaven

- Matt 22:29-30

God is married to you, married to your wife, married to your grandpa, married to your grandma, married to your daughters, married to your sons, married to me, married to my missus, married to my entire family, married to et cetera. The point being made here, is that, God's concept of marriage, is not hinged on gender or sex, lmso. We all, each and everyone of us, according to Genesis 1:26-28, are, as human beings (i.e. man, men and women, gay or not gay) made in the image of God (i.e. Elohim or the Godhead) and after the likeness of God (i.e. Elohim or the Godhead)

There is nothing at all, called an everlasting covenant, arising from the union between a man and woman, because marriage is not eternal, lmso
At the other end of this side of eternity, there no longer, be cases of married or given in marriage lmso. What is exists and lasts forever is not marriage, but is love and/or relationship, lmso..

Marriage is temporary, relationship is eternal. Love is supreme, love is stronger than hate and so love always win over hate, lmso.

elated177:
When families collapse, the society collapses. When parents fail in their duty to train their children properly, the society suffers. When humans fail in their duties to uphold righteousness, the earth languishes. When the Creator can no longer tolerate this, he will destroy both the earth and its wicked inhabitants. On that day, both young and old, men, women and children, animals and plants will suffer his wrath. That day has already been fixed by the Maker of all things. It is fast approaching. Human activities point to this fact.

What can you do? Repent, turn away from your wicked ways and turn to the only way, the only truth and the only life which the Creator, YHVH Almighty, has appointed. This Way, the Truth and the Life is the Word of YHVH Almighty, his begotten Son, Yahushua the Messiah. Turn to YHVH's Salvation and be saved. There is no other way. Uphold the Ten Commandments of YHVH ALMIGHTY.

Your prerogative.

I am just a messenger.

What evil, is there in the relationship of love of two easy going, ordinary consenting adults, minding their own businesses enjoying a life long caring, faithful, committed, truthful, honest, loving each other, lasting that's a lifetime life-long and loyal same-sex relationship, that is not causing damage or harm to another person, not betraying of another person, or even, not cheating on another person, and not being harmful to an object or neighbour, who love each other, enjoy each other’s company, are mutually respectful to each other, mutually supportive to each other, and all that and more, sometimes without sex necessarily being the leading or most important thing for them?

What exactly is it, thats wicked, in the way two homosexual God believing, that have accepted Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ as their Lord and Saviour, consenting adults, are enjoying having a lifetime until death do part them, loving each other, and being in a faithful, kind, caring, committed monogamous homosexual relationship, with no evil or harm done to each other, children, neighbour and environment, but displaying the fruit of the Holy Spirit, as is expected to happen from any other children of God to do, hmm?

1 Like

Re: Two Classes Of People Promoting The Abominable Act Of Homosexuality. by elated177: 9:29pm On Nov 17, 2020
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Matthew 19:4 “Haven’t you read,” he replied, “that at the beginning the Creator ‘made them male and female,’ 5 and said, ‘For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh’? 6 So they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.”

Re: Two Classes Of People Promoting The Abominable Act Of Homosexuality. by MuttleyLaff: 5:54am On Nov 18, 2020
"10His disciples said to Him, “If this is the case between a man and his wife, it is better not to marry.
11“Not everyone can accept this word,” He replied, “but only those to whom it has been given.
12For there are eunuchs who were born that way; others were made that way by men;
and still others live like eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven.
The one who can accept this should accept it.
"
- Matthew 19:10-12
Re: Two Classes Of People Promoting The Abominable Act Of Homosexuality. by elated177: 8:34pm On Nov 18, 2020
Muttleylaff, I, elated177, have weighed you on the scale of the Truth of the Word of YHVH Almighty and have found you to be empty.

Muttleylaff, you are a reprobate, a degenerate and a fool.

2 Likes

Re: Two Classes Of People Promoting The Abominable Act Of Homosexuality. by MuttleyLaff: 11:57pm On Nov 18, 2020
Re: Two Classes Of People Promoting The Abominable Act Of Homosexuality. by elated177: 8:27pm On Nov 25, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://s8/images/MuttleysGato.gif[/img]
Tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk
There is someone in your head, and its not you, lmso, so stop looking for demon-infested in other human beings, but get to realise that, the demons, you are incorrectly pointing out on others, are actually inside you, they are inside that your hateful head.

I slay your kind of demons, and dissect them, to find out what you've been feeding them on. It is the reason why dealing with someone like you is soft work for me, lmso.

Elated177 is a fruitful vine,
a fruitful vine near a spring,
whose branches climb over a wall.
With bitterness archers attacked him;
they shot at him with hostility.
But his bow remained steady,
his strong arms stayed supple,
because of the hand of the Mighty One of Jacob,
because of the Shepherd, the Rock of Israel,
because of his Father in heaven, who helps him,
because of the Almighty, who blesses him
with blessings of the skies above,
blessings of the deep springs below,
blessings of the breast and womb.
The blessings of his Father in heaven are greater
than the blessings of the ancient mountains,
than the bounty of the age-old hills.
All these rest on the head of Elated177,
on the brow of YAHVEH's highly favoured saint, servant and messenger, Elated177, in this world.

The blessings from the East, the West, North, the South, the waters and the earth have been poured upon Elated177 by his Father in heaven, Yahveh Almighty. Elated177, the blessings of your Maker and Father in heaven have forever cancelled and nullified any curse any man or spirit has uttered or will ever utter against you.

All the good things the wind from the East, the West, the North and the South have to offer are upon Elated177.

The great and awesome power of Yahveh Almighty is in and on the head and on the brow and every single part of the body of Elated177.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Classes Of People Promoting The Abominable Act Of Homosexuality. by MuttleyLaff: 8:36pm On Nov 25, 2020
elated177:
[s]Elated177 is a fruitful vine,
on the brow of YAHVEH's highly favoured saint, servant and messenger, Elated177, in this world.

The blessings from the East, the West, North, the South, the waters and the earth have been poured upon Elated177 by his Father in heaven, Yahveh Almighty. Elated177, the blessings of your Maker and Father in heaven have forever cancelled and nullified any curse any man or spirit has uttered or will ever utter against you.

All the good things the wind from the East, the West, the North and the South have to offer are upon Elated177.

The great and awesome power of Yahveh Almighty is in and on the head and on the brow and every single part of the body of Elated177.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah! [/s]
www.nairaland.com/attachments/10828733_108216041061887498470144ed5f239f7714775b2c8e68090bd24fdjpegjpeg2d5db1e92ec45e20eaa09e6153ee24c1jpegjpege7504aa40b2b02b420ec037c13664b6bjpeg2827741ecc492f9c10e341b2b25cafcb_jpegddb3f1a07c36556422d5d472d0d200f9
You are no Joseph, lmso. Smh sigh
You are nothing other than a gust of wind from Satan's anus, so stop wrongly appropriating Genesis 49 to yourself.
Re: Two Classes Of People Promoting The Abominable Act Of Homosexuality. by elated177: 8:54pm On Nov 25, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/10828733_108216041061887498470144ed5f239f7714775b2c8e68090bd24fdjpegjpeg2d5db1e92ec45e20eaa09e6153ee24c1jpegjpege7504aa40b2b02b420ec037c13664b6bjpeg2827741ecc492f9c10e341b2b25cafcb_jpegddb3f1a07c36556422d5d472d0d200f9
You are no Joseph, lmso. Smh sigh
You are nothing other than a gust of wind from Satan's anus, so stop wrongly appropriating Genesis 49 to yourself.

Anyaụfụ na ekworo! Chei! Ihe efu!

Why haven't you revealed your identity?

elated177:

Elated177 is a fruitful vine,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Classes Of People Promoting The Abominable Act Of Homosexuality. by MuttleyLaff: 9:08pm On Nov 25, 2020
elated177:
Anyaụfụ na ekworo! Chei! Ihe efu!
You simply are just covetous and foolish enough to self appropriate another person's blessing to yourself

elated177:
Why haven't you revealed your identity?
You're borrowing an atheist line, asking "why haven't you revealed your identity?"

If you dont know the sea, you must have tasted salt in food nah. If you dont know an elephant, the trumpeting elephant's voice should reveal its identity.

1 Like

Re: Two Classes Of People Promoting The Abominable Act Of Homosexuality. by elated177: 9:21pm On Nov 25, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

You're borrowing an atheist line, asking "why haven't you revealed your identity?"

If you dont know the sea, you must have tasted salt in food nah. If you dont know an elephant, the trumpeting elephant's voice should reveal its identity.

More of his: Quack... quack...quack...quack....

Muttleylaff the degenerate, reveal your identity and show us how serious you are. Show us you are a man of truth and that the things you say here can be trusted. That is all I am asking.

Ahia oma adighi ezo ezo!

Did any of the apostles of the Messiah speak anonymously? Did any of the disciples of Yahushua the Messiah hide in a faceless forum, conceal their identity and disseminate any message? How can someone who claims he or she is follower of the Truth and is man or woman of truth and he or she is not here to mislead anyone hide his or identity? Can someone explain it to me?

What a shame!

If the con men and women here conceal their identities, should a person who claims to share the Good News also conceal his or her identity? What for?
Re: Two Classes Of People Promoting The Abominable Act Of Homosexuality. by elated177: 9:40pm On Nov 25, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
You simply are just covetous and foolish enough to self appropriate another person's blessing to yourself

The Thummim and Urim belong of YAHVEH ALMIGHTY belong to his faithful servant, Elated177.
Yahveh Almighty has been pleased to anoint him from his mother's womb.
Elated177 said of his father and mother,
‘I have no regard for them.’
He will not allow his brothers and sisters, his wife or his own children deter him from obeying the Commandments of his God.
Elated177 will always teach the Truth of his Father in heaven.
He will teach the Commandments of his Master and Saviour Yahushua the Messiah.
May Yahveh Almighty continue to bless all his skills, and be pleased with the work of his hands.
Strike down those who rise against him,
his foes till they rise no more.
May Yahveh Almighty, the Creator of heaven and earth, continue to bless the going out and the coming in of his servant, Elated177
May Yahveh Almighty, the Creator of heaven and earth, continue to bless Elated177 with the precious dew from heaven above
and with the deep waters that lie below;
with the best the sun brings forth
and the finest the moon can yield;
with the choicest gifts of the ancient mountains
and the fruitfulness of the everlasting hills; with the best gifts of the earth and its fullness
and the favor of him who dwelt in the burning bush.
Let all these rest on the head of Elated177
on the brow of the messenger of Yahveh Almighty in this world.
YHVH Almighty, in his majesty, has made his Word, his Truth and his Power mighty in his saint, servant and messenger, Elated177.
With them he will scatter, uproot, tear down and destroy the plans, traps, snares and forces of wickedness in this world. All these by the Power - Spirit - of Yahveh Almighty in his Word, his begotten Son, Yahushua the Messiah.

Re: Two Classes Of People Promoting The Abominable Act Of Homosexuality. by MuttleyLaff: 10:37pm On Nov 25, 2020
elated177:
More of his: Quack... quack...quack...quack....

Muttleylaff the degenerate, reveal your identity and show us how serious you are. Show us you are a man of truth and that the things you say here can be trusted. That is all I am asking.

Ahia oma adighi ezo ezo!

Did any of the apostles of the Messiah speak anonymously? Did any of the disciples of Yahushua the Messiah hide in a faceless forum, conceal their identity and disseminate any message? How can someone who claims he or she is follower of the Truth and is man or woman of truth and he or she is not here to mislead anyone hide his or identity? Can someone explain it to me?

What a shame!

If the con men and women here conceal their identities, should a person who claims to share the Good News also conceal his or her identity? What for?
My identity is personal, though my moniker represents a certain degree of my identity, besides any more information than you already know isnt going to profoundly change anything from you knowing more of my identity, so I'll suggest that you dont focus on the messenger's identity, but focus on the message. Dont be concentrating on and staring at the pointing finger, but instead, look at what the finger is pointing at to you to see, lmso
Re: Two Classes Of People Promoting The Abominable Act Of Homosexuality. by tobechi74: 11:56pm On Nov 25, 2020
Cain and abel ,...who did they marry .....0?

Son: what does the Bible teach about homosexuality and masturbation.

Dad: I do not know and I do not care to know

Son: But you are a Christian

Dad: yes, A Christian who follows the teaching of Jesus. Christ alone and not the Bible.

Son; But Bible contains Jesus teaching

Dad: true. It also contains the teaching of Paul,the teaching of Moses , the teaching of Elijah and many other teaching. As a Christian, I accept the teaching of Jesus Christ.

Son: Ok, Now what did Jesus teach about masturbation and homosexuality.

Dad: Jesus never mentioned any of them literally but he showed us with illaustration how to treat those whose views are different from ours.

Child: How?

Dad: He never condemned the adultrous woman, he visited tax collectors, he dined with sinners. He showered them with love.

Son : does that mean they won’t go to hell?

Dad: would you derive Joy in Watching your loved one in hell?

Son: No I won’t

Dad: good.

Dad: sex is a way of expressing Love. There are different stages of love. The first is love directed to oneself. A child grows up loving himself.Using sexual analogy, the child derives Joy playing with his body, his genital. Jesus said Love thyself.

Son : hmm

Dad: The second is Love of similar specie.The child begins to extend the love to those of closest to him+ family, friend,tribe etc. A boy plays with a boy.A girl plays with a girl. Using sexual analogy, this is homosexual. Christ preached Love your neighbor.

Son : I see

Dad: The third stage of love is where one loves those different from oneself .Jesus said Love your enemy.your enemy is your opponent, opposite,one with a different view. Sexually, one is attracted to the gender different from him.A boy is attracted to a girl and vice-versa.

Son :

Dad: One who hates masturbators and homosexuals and love heterosexual is no different from one who loves others over himself and his peers.Such person is in a third stage of love.

Son : which is the best.

Dad: All of the above.The fourth type. The pansexual. The attraction to all . Self, male, and female. It is universal love. Agape love. Love without condition.

https://tobechispeaks./2020/11/07/dirty-miracle/
Re: Two Classes Of People Promoting The Abominable Act Of Homosexuality. by MuttleyLaff: 6:08am On Nov 26, 2020
elated177:
[s]The Thummim and Urim belong of YAHVEH ALMIGHTY belong to his faithful servant, Elated177.
He will not allow his brothers and sisters, his wife or his own children deter him from obeying the Commandments of his God.
May Yahveh Almighty continue to bless all his skills, and be pleased with the work of his hands.
May Yahveh Almighty, the Creator of heaven and earth, continue to bless the going out and the coming in of his servant, Elated177
May Yahveh Almighty, the Creator of heaven and earth, continue to bless Elated177 with the precious dew from heaven above
and the fruitfulness of the everlasting hills; with the best gifts of the earth and its fullness
YHVH Almighty, in his majesty, has made his Word, his Truth and his Power mighty in his saint, servant and messenger, Elated177.
With them he will scatter, uproot, tear down and destroy the plans, traps, snares and forces of wickedness in this world. All these by the Power - Spirit - of Yahveh Almighty in his Word, his begotten Son, Yahushua the Messiah.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah! [/s]
[img]https://s8/images/134911966a0b774c4c76e52f.jpg[/img]
You're still in the zone, and persistent in thieving from Aaron's and Joseph's blessings, abi?
Your fruit(s) have revealed that you dont have the fear of God, the kind Joseph had, in you and this disqualifies you from trying appropriating Joseph's and Aaron's blessing to yourself
Re: Two Classes Of People Promoting The Abominable Act Of Homosexuality. by MuttleyLaff: 6:26am On Nov 26, 2020
tobechi74:
Cain and abel ,...who did they marry .....0?
When you come across a big kettle of brain teaser(s), its best to, for some, not to stir it, lmso
Re: Two Classes Of People Promoting The Abominable Act Of Homosexuality. by elated177: 12:04pm On Nov 26, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
My identity is personal, though my moniker represents a certain degree of my identity, besides any more information than you already know isnt going to profoundly change anything from you knowing more of my identity, so I'll suggest that you dont focus on the messenger's identity, but focus on the message. Dont be concentrating on and staring at the pointing finger, but instead, look at what the finger is pointing at to you to see, lmso

So what you have been boldly saying here is for public while your identity is personal, huh? Ehehehehe! What a joke!

On the contrary, as long as the Righteous Walk is concerned, both the message and the messenger are very important. I am not really talking about the physical attributes of the messenger...whether tall, short, fat, slim, ugly, beautiful, handsome, etcetera, etcetera. I am not talking about the clothes and shoes of the messenger. I am not talking about the bank account balance of the messenger. I am not talking about the number of jeeps or private jets of such messenger. I am talking about the fruits of the messenger...fruits of righteousness...fruits of the Spirit of the Father in heaven.

Any individual who claims to be a messenger of Yahushua the Messiah in this world must walk as Yahushua the Messiah walked... obedience to the Commandments of the Father, Yahveh Almighty. This has been the case from the time of Abraham to the time of the last disciple or apostle of Yahushua the Messiah and will continue to be so. Don't hide your identity from others.

At least, let people see the person pointing the finger. You want me, elated177, a saint, servant and messenger of Yahveh Almighty in this world, to accept and tell others that it is okay for people of the same sex to have sex or even marry each other, right? Why are you hiding here on a faceless forum? Show yourself and maybe then I may take you seriously.

Light no dey hide. If you, muttleylaff, are light, as you have consistently claimed, show yourself by revealing your identity.

Are you, muttleylaff, ashamed of your message here? Are you not bold to attach your name to everything you have been boldly disseminating here?

Ahia oma adighi ezo ezo.

No one lights a lamp and covers it with a bowl.

A city on a hill can't be hidden.
Re: Two Classes Of People Promoting The Abominable Act Of Homosexuality. by elated177: 12:07pm On Nov 26, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://s8/images/134911966a0b774c4c76e52f.jpg[/img]
You're still in the zone, and persistent in thieving from Aaron's and Joseph's blessings, abi?
Your fruit(s) have revealed that you dont have the fear of God, the kind Joseph had, in you and this disqualifies you from trying appropriating Joseph's and Aaron's blessing to yourself

The Thummim and Urim of YAHVEH ALMIGHTY belong to his faithful servant, Elated177.
May Yahveh Almighty, the Creator of heaven and earth, continue to bless the going out and the coming in of his servant, Elated177.

Re: Two Classes Of People Promoting The Abominable Act Of Homosexuality. by elated177: 12:19pm On Nov 26, 2020
Muttleylaff, I asked you a question and you carefully evaded it. How far you and that one who calls himself deliverance minister? Do you remember how you and that fool, the one who calls himself deliverance minister, wanted to deceive me and pull me down? You guys opened a thread in order to set traps for the carriers of the Light of Yahveh Almighty in this world. You shamelessly wanted to condemn what you seriously covet. What a shame! You, him and your kind, who search for glory to steal, continue to steal shame, frustration, emptiness and humiliation. You think that by trying to lure the saints away from the Righteous Walk, their Father in heaven will allow you steal their glory? Ihe efu! May Yahveh Almighty continue to deliver his saints from your traps.
Re: Two Classes Of People Promoting The Abominable Act Of Homosexuality. by MuttleyLaff: 8:37pm On Nov 26, 2020
elated177:
So what you have been boldly saying here is for public while your identity is personal, huh? Ehehehehe! What a joke!
The joke is on you. It is better not to understand something than to misunderstand even, it is better to remain ignorant consciously than to think that you know and be taking silly delight in your ignorance. Now you, who already is careless and reckless with truth in small matters, definitely cannot be trusted with an important matter(s), talkless, an inconsequential thing, like my identity.

elated177:
On the contrary, as long as the Righteous Walk is concerned, both the message and the messenger are very important. I am not really talking about the physical attributes of the messenger...whether tall, short, fat, slim, ugly, beautiful, handsome, etcetera, etcetera. I am not talking about the clothes and shoes of the messenger. I am not talking about the bank account balance of the messenger. I am not talking about the number of jeeps or private jets of such messenger. I am talking about the fruits of the messenger...fruits of righteousness...fruits of the Spirit of the Father in heaven.

Any individual who claims to be a messenger of Yahushua the Messiah in this world must walk as Yahushua the Messiah walked... obedience to the Commandments of the Father, Yahveh Almighty. This has been the case from the time of Abraham to the time of the last disciple of apostle of Yahushua the Messiah and will continue to be so.
elated177, what are the two commandments of Yahshua Ha Mashiah, aka Jesus Christ, that the law and prophets are hinged on, lmso? (i.e. Matthew 22:35-40)

Human beings, in general, especially empty drums, just like you, by your unrighteousness, suppress the truth. The truth is not hidden, it ever is in plain sight for all to see and know, but posters like you extinguish and rub out the truth, in exchange for engaging in unrighteousness

elated177:
Don't hide your identity from others.
At least, let people see the person pointing the finger.

Focus on the message, not the messenger

elated177:
You want me, elated177, a saint, servant and messenger of Yahveh Almighty in this world, to accept and tell others that it is okay for people of the same sex to have sex or even marry each other, right?
Please kindly show me where and when I ever had asked for you to "tell others that it is okay for people of the same sex to have sex or even marry each other" sic

elated177:
Why are you hiding here on a faceless forum? Show yourself and maybe then I may take you seriously. Light no dey hide. If you, muttleylaff, are light, as you have consistently claimed, show yourself by revealing your identity.

Are you, muttleylaff, ashamed of your message here? Are you not bold to attach your name to everything you have been boldly disseminating here?
Quit the obsession with identity. There is nothing to be ashamed of. Remember that the greatest Force is invisible, lmso. Remember that you dont see gravity, lmso, you dont see electricity et cetera

elated177:
Ahia oma adighi ezo ezo.
Why did you seek my identity? Did you not know that my identity dictates that I must be about My Father's business, ni?

elated177:
No one lights a lamp and covers it with a bowl.
A city on a hill can't be hidden.
There are two kinds of light, the glow that illuminates and the glare that obscures. No one has lit a lamp and cover it with a bowl. The city on a hill and truth are not hidden, it's posters like you, who are hiding from the truth. I think you find relaxation and comfort in darkness, because the light of the truth are harsh to your eyes for being too long in the dark, lmso

Arrogance and ignorance go hand in hand, but funnily enough, the more informed a person is, the less arrogant, less ignorant and less aggressive he/she is. Now, do you know what the ultimate ignorance is? It is the rejection of something you know nothing about yet refuse to investigate.

I am thankful for jamming a bigoted, hateful, arrogant, ignorant and aggressive poster like you because you have shown me exactly who I do not wish I want to be, lmso.
Re: Two Classes Of People Promoting The Abominable Act Of Homosexuality. by MuttleyLaff: 8:43pm On Nov 26, 2020
elated177:
The Thummim and Urim of YAHVEH ALMIGHTY belong to his faithful servant, Elated177.
May Yahveh Almighty, the Creator of heaven and earth, continue to bless the going out and the coming in of his servant, Elated177.

elated177:
Muttleylaff, I asked you a question and you carefully evaded it. How far you and that one who calls himself deliverance minister? Do you remember how you and that fool, the one who calls himself deliverance minister, wanted to deceive me and pull me down? You guys opened a thread in order to set traps for the carriers of the Light of Yahveh Almighty in this world. You shamelessly wanted to condemn what you seriously covet. What a shame! You, him and your kind, who search for glory to steal, continue to steal shame, frustration, emptiness and humiliation. You think that by trying to lure the saints away from the Righteous Walk, their Father in heaven will allow you steal their glory? Ihe efu! May Yahveh Almighty continue to deliver his saints from your traps.

Smh at Mister confused dot com
Re: Two Classes Of People Promoting The Abominable Act Of Homosexuality. by elated177: 4:31pm On Nov 27, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
The joke is on you. It is better not to understand something than to misunderstand even, it is better to remain ignorant consciously than to think that you know and be taking silly delight in your ignorance. Now you, who already is careless and reckless with truth in small matters, definitely cannot be trusted with an important matter(s), talkless, an inconsequential thing, like my identity.

elated177, what are the two commandments of Yahshua Ha Mashiah, aka Jesus Christ, that the law and prophets are hinged on, lmso? (i.e. Matthew 22:35-40)

Human beings, in general, especially empty drums, just like you, by your unrighteousness, suppress the truth. The truth is not hidden, it ever is in plain sight for all to see and know, but posters like you extinguish and rub out the truth, in exchange for engaging in unrighteousness

Focus on the message, not the messenger

Please kindly show me where and when I ever had asked for you to "tell others that it is okay for people of the same sex to have sex or even marry each other" sic

Quit the obsession with identity. There is nothing to be ashamed of. Remember that the greatest Force is invisible, lmso. Remember that you dont see gravity, lmso, you dont see electricity et cetera

Why did you seek my identity? Did you not know that my identity dictates that I must be about My Father's business, ni?

There are two kinds of light, the glow that illuminates and the glare that obscures. No one has lit a lamp and cover it with a bowl. The city on a hill and truth are not hidden, it's posters like you, who are hiding from the truth. I think you find relaxation and comfort in darkness, because the light of the truth are harsh to your eyes for being too long in the dark, lmso

Arrogance and Ignorance go hand in hand, but funnily enough, the more informed a person is, the less arrogant, less ignorant and less aggressive he/she is. Now, do you know what the ultimate ignorance is? It is the rejection of something you know nothing about yet refuse to investigate.

I am thankful for jamming a bigoted, hateful, arrogant, ignorant and aggressive poster like you because you have shown me exactly who I do not wish I want to be, lmso.

Muttleylaff, this is how you still sound: Qua..quaa...quack..quack..quack...quack...quack...quack..quack...quack...quack...quack...quack..quaaaackk......quack..quack..quack...quack..quaaaaaack..quack ...quack...quack...quack................. muttleylaff the degenerate.

A reprobate, a degenerate and a fool.
Re: Two Classes Of People Promoting The Abominable Act Of Homosexuality. by elated177: 5:04pm On Nov 27, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Smh at Mister confused dot com

Muttleylaff the degenerate, don't feign ignorance.
You know exactly what I am talking about.

How is it that you jumped into that conversation and vehemently opposed me with the useless intention of hushing me? Agents of wickedness. May Yahushua the Messiah, the Word of YAHVEH ALMIGHTY, continue to expose you all.
Re: Two Classes Of People Promoting The Abominable Act Of Homosexuality. by elated177: 11:03pm On Nov 27, 2020

Re: Two Classes Of People Promoting The Abominable Act Of Homosexuality. by LordReed(m): 7:57am On Nov 28, 2020
elated177 the LARPer. LoL

1 Like

Re: Two Classes Of People Promoting The Abominable Act Of Homosexuality. by MuttleyLaff: 8:07am On Nov 28, 2020
Re: Two Classes Of People Promoting The Abominable Act Of Homosexuality. by Goshen360(m): 8:53am On Nov 28, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://media./images/c140420a1d306e8985d809ba56087e00/tenor.gif[/img]
Identity thief

Same thing...I sent you an email...kindly respond

1 Like

Re: Two Classes Of People Promoting The Abominable Act Of Homosexuality. by openmine(m): 10:50am On Nov 28, 2020
The acts of homosexuality has no place in a believer mind or the church of Christ!

There are several scriptures where God unambiguously endorsed the union of a man and a woman....never in any scripture was God silent or supported or permitted the union of same sex!

Whoever is in support of the acts of homosexuality no matter their vast knowledge of the scriptures is contravening the perfect plan of God for mankind and such person is tagged an Antichrist!

Whoever has a contrary opinion about such stand should do well by releasing and detailing such scriptures WHERE GOD ENDORSED ACTS OF HOMOSEXUALITY or forever remain silent and stop spreading lies just to suit their personal desires!

2 Likes

Re: Two Classes Of People Promoting The Abominable Act Of Homosexuality. by MuttleyLaff: 12:59pm On Nov 28, 2020
openmine:
The acts of homosexuality has no place in a believer mind or the church of Christ!
Brother, long time no hear, no see, lmso.

God draws a distinction between your belief(s) and truth.‎ Why not let's do a Ceasar here, for fun. Now what is, truth about homosexuality? Are all heterosexuality, acceptable and permissible, lmso? Of course not, they all aren't acceptable and/or permissible. Well what's good for the goose, is equally good for the gander, lmso, and so too, not all homosexuality, is acceptable ans/or permissible either, lmso

openmine:
There are several scriptures where God unambiguously endorsed the union of a man and a woman....never in any scripture was God silent or supported or permitted the union of same sex!
All the several Bible verses, whether in OT or NT, that you have learnt to believe are condemning same set attraction relationships, are not, in context, talking about blanket gay or overall same sex relationships at all, at all.

I dare you to attempt show the readership, anywhere in the bible that the invented word "homosexual" and the likes similar to the "homosexual" word is not 99.99% associated with male/female temple prostitution, pagan ritual sexual orgies, ‎attempted rape, infidelity, promiscuity, wickedness, infidelity, cruelty, unfaithfulness, lying to oneself and ones nature, idolatry sex worship desecrating the worship and reverence of God, sperm consumption and fertility ritual ceremonies et cetera, lmso.

openmine:
Whoever is in support of the acts of homosexuality no matter their vast knowledge of the scriptures is contravening the perfect plan of God for mankind and such person is tagged an Antichrist!
I guess, all this will be found in the Bible translation version according to openmine, lmso. Smh sigh.

openmine:
Whoever has a contrary opinion about such stand should do well by releasing and detailing such scriptures WHERE GOD ENDORSED ACTS OF HOMOSEXUALITY or forever remain silent ...
Do you know what is called opinion in the absence of facing up to the truth of HOMOSEXUALITY in the Bible? Well, lmso, its call prejudice and bigotry

openmine:
... and stop spreading lies just to suit their personal desires!
You just bring out whatever scripture you've believed to be against same sex attraction nah, and lets see who has been conned into spreading lies, if not you and your two ignorant homophobic admirers, lmso.

I have always had a penchant for the truth because I never have been any good at lying, lmso. Truth has no agenda. Truth, is what it is, lmso, it gives perspective and provides purpose, as different perspectives, makes us see different and correctly, lmso.

I might, just like you would, admire a well turned out male anatomy/physique, but can I imagine myself, being sexually aroused by another man or personally desire another man? Capital, nope. No sire, I am not wired up that way, lmso. I am just as mystified as you are, by the idea of two men or two women, preferring their sexes than the opposite sexes, but hey, these things happen, even as explained in John 9:3 (i.e. ... happened so that the works of God might be displayed or be seen in him/her) and also God is not against love another human being. It is not about who you love, but how you love. Love transcends sexuality. The same God who created Adam and Eve‎, also is the one who created Adam and Steve and not forgetting to mention Madam and Ev‎e as well, lmso.
Re: Two Classes Of People Promoting The Abominable Act Of Homosexuality. by openmine(m): 1:35pm On Nov 28, 2020
[s]
MuttleyLaff:
Brother, long time no hear, no see, lmso.

God draws a distinction between your belief(s) and truth.‎ Why not let's do a Ceasar here, for fun. Now what is, truth about homosexuality? Are all heterosexuality, acceptable and permissible, lmso? Of course not, they all aren't acceptable and/or permissible. Well what's good for the goose, is equally good for the gander, lmso, and so too, not all homosexuality, is acceptable ans/or permissible either, lmso

All the several Bible verses, whether in OT or NT, that you have learnt to believe are condemning same set attraction relationships, are not, in context, talking about blanket gay or overall same sex relationships at all, at all.

I dare you to attempt show the readership, anywhere in the bible that the invented word "homosexual" and the likes similar to the "homosexual" word is not 99.99% associated with male/female temple prostitution, pagan ritual sexual orgies, ‎attempted rape, infidelity, promiscuity, wickedness, infidelity, cruelty, unfaithfulness, lying to oneself and ones nature, idolatry sex worship desecrating the worship and reverence of God, sperm consumption and fertility ritual ceremonies et cetera, lmso.

I guess, all this will be found in the Bible translation version according to openmine, lmso. Smh sigh.

Do you know what is called opinion in the absence of facing up to the truth of HOMOSEXUALITY in the Bible? Well, lmso, its call prejudice and bigotry

You just bring out whatever scripture you've believed to be against same sex attraction nah, and lets see who has been conned into spreading lies, if not you and your two ignorant homophobic admirers, lmso.

I have always had a penchant for the truth because I never have been any good at lying, lmso. Truth has no agenda. Truth, is what it is, lmso, it gives perspective and provides purpose, as different perspectives, makes us see different and correctly, lmso.

I might, just like you would, admire a well turned out male anatomy/physique, but can I imagine myself, being sexually aroused by another man or personally desire another man? Capital, nope. No sire, I am not wired up that way, lmso. I am just as mystified as you are, by the idea of two men or two women, preferring their sexes than the opposite sexes, but hey, these things happen, even as explained in John 9:3 (i.e. ... happened so that the works of God might be displayed or be seen in him/her) and also God is not against love another human being. It is not about who you love, but how you love. Love transcends sexuality. The same God who created Adam and Eve‎, also is the one who created Adam and Steve and not forgetting to mention Madam and Ev‎e as well, lmso.

[/s]
No time for long post bro!
Give me 'scriptures'(no evasive explanation) detailing where God endorses homosexual acts....! Simple!
I have no time for your prevaricating and elongated tacts!
This is 2020!
Give me scriptures or let someone else with such belief as yours with a scripture do so!
I dont need half-baked and concocted sermons filled with emotions and zero wisdom...just scriptures! Simple!
Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Two Classes Of People Promoting The Abominable Act Of Homosexuality. by MuttleyLaff: 4:06pm On Nov 28, 2020
openmine:
No time for long post bro!
Give me 'scriptures'(no evasive explanation) detailing where God endorses homosexual acts....! Simple!
I have no time for your prevaricating and elongated tacts!
This is 2020!
Give me scriptures or let someone else with such belief as yours with a scripture do so!
I dont need half-baked and concocted sermons filled with emotions and zero wisdom...just scriptures! Simple!
Thank you!
My ever impetuous brother, stop behaving like a bear with a bruised sore head, but use 2020 vision, to read that, not all the several Bible verses, whether in OT or NT, that you have learnt to believe are condemning same set attraction relationships, are not, in context, talking about blanket gay or overall same sex relationships at all, at all.

Why not just list one bible verse where you believe God is not endorsing homosexual acts, then lets both examine the scripture together to see whether the homosexual act is or not 99.99% associated with male/female temple prostitution, pagan ritual sexual orgies, ‎attempted rape, infidelity, promiscuity, wickedness, infidelity, cruelty, unfaithfulness, lying to oneself and ones nature, idolatry sex worship desecrating the worship and reverence of God, sperm consumption and fertility ritual ceremonies et cetera.
Re: Two Classes Of People Promoting The Abominable Act Of Homosexuality. by openmine(m): 4:30pm On Nov 28, 2020
[s]
MuttleyLaff:
My ever impetuous brother, stop behaving like a bear with a bruised sore head, but use 2020 vision, to read that, not all the several Bible verses, whether in OT or NT, that you have learnt to believe are condemning same set attraction relationships, are not, in context, talking about blanket gay or overall same sex relationships at all, at all.

Why not just list one bible verse where you believe God is not endorsing homosexual acts, then lets both examine the scripture together to see whether the homosexual act is or not 99.99% associated with male/female temple prostitution, pagan ritual sexual orgies, ‎attempted rape, infidelity, promiscuity, wickedness, infidelity, cruelty, unfaithfulness, lying to oneself and ones nature, idolatry sex worship desecrating the worship and reverence of God, sperm consumption and fertility ritual ceremonies et cetera.
[/s]
....As usual another barefaced balderdash from an unrepentant prevaricator!
I asked a simple question(that was not even directed at you)....instead of replying maturely or keep shut, you go on a senseless wild goose chase as usual indicating you still haven't changed from your norm!
Right now, I have zero-time for your obviously vacuous and ludicrous epistle!
When you or other acclaimed Christian homosexual activists are ready with SCRIPTURES where God endorses homosexual acts,list them out without mentioning me!
Comprendo or do you need a google translator?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Religion: Most Controversial Topic Of The Year 2009 / Crying :'( :'( What Manner Of Evil Is This / Anxiety Disorder Or Juju??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 189
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.