Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Why I Worked Against Dapo Abiodun –adebutu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Worked Against Dapo Abiodun –adebutu (13766 Views)

Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters / Adamu Adamu: I Worked As Buhari’s Speech Writer For Five Years / Ogun Guber: Amosun Loses To Dapo Abiodun, Adebutu Loses To Buruji Kashamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Worked Against Dapo Abiodun –adebutu by Ikeboboafri: 4:47am On Mar 19, 2019
Oladipupo Adebutu, a factional  governorship candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party in the 2019 elections in Ogun State has disclosed why he worked against Dapo Abiodun, the Governor-elect of the state. It was gathered that Abiodun and Adebutu are natives of Remo in Ogun State, however the PDP Governorship candidate teamed up with the governorship candidate of the  Allied People’s Movement, Adekunle Akinlade, against Abiodun in the governorship election after his loss in court to governorship candidate of the PDP, Senator Buruji Kashamu. Adebutu who revealed why he worked against

Dapo Abiodun in a statement released by his media aide, Afolabi Orekoya,  said he was merely interested in making a government that works for the people. He also disclosed that he will not defect to the APC, but will support the governor-elect in the interest of the people.

“All I did during the last elections was tailored towards establishing a government that would work for the people,” he said.“It is time for the government to consider the situation at Tai Solarin University of Education, Olabisi Onabanjo University Teaching Hospital, Olokola Liquefied Natural Gas and have compassion for government employees,” he added.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/19/why-i-worked-against-dapo-abiodun-adebutu/

Re: Why I Worked Against Dapo Abiodun –adebutu by aolawale025: 6:11am On Mar 19, 2019
There's always a reason for something..... No matter what
Re: Why I Worked Against Dapo Abiodun –adebutu by haffaze777(m): 7:17am On Mar 19, 2019
mr Benson's smoker

3 Likes

Re: Why I Worked Against Dapo Abiodun –adebutu by NaijaElba(m): 8:47am On Mar 19, 2019
This Adebutu is stylishly ugly sha!
Re: Why I Worked Against Dapo Abiodun –adebutu by kehinde1588(m): 9:29am On Mar 19, 2019
NaijaElba:
Problem ti e niye

9 Likes

Re: Why I Worked Against Dapo Abiodun –adebutu by raychu23: 9:29am On Mar 19, 2019
Alright
Re: Why I Worked Against Dapo Abiodun –adebutu by yuanexchanger: 9:29am On Mar 19, 2019
ok
Re: Why I Worked Against Dapo Abiodun –adebutu by sweetkev(m): 9:34am On Mar 19, 2019
A politician without direction. I Still can't find the reason why he didn't support Dapo in this write up undecided

8 Likes

Re: Why I Worked Against Dapo Abiodun –adebutu by Magnumproperty: 9:36am On Mar 19, 2019
Campaign after Election!!

2 Likes

Re: Why I Worked Against Dapo Abiodun –adebutu by Dannyset(m): 9:42am On Mar 19, 2019
Ikeboboafri:
Oladipupo Adebutu, a factional  governorship candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party in the 2019 elections in Ogun State has disclosed why he worked against Dapo Abiodun, the Governor-elect of the state. It was gathered that Abiodun and Adebutu are natives of Remo in Ogun State, however the PDP Governorship candidate teamed up with the governorship candidate of the  Allied People’s Movement, Adekunle Akinlade, against Abiodun in the governorship election after his loss in court to governorship candidate of the PDP, Senator Buruji Kashamu. Adebutu who revealed why he worked against

Dapo Abiodun in a statement released by his media aide, Afolabi Orekoya,  said he was merely interested in making a government that works for the people. He also disclosed that he will not defect to the APC, but will support the governor-elect in the interest of the people.

“All I did during the last elections was tailored towards establishing a government that would work for the people,” he said.“It is time for the government to consider the situation at Tai Solarin University of Education, Olabisi Onabanjo University Teaching Hospital, Olokola Liquefied Natural Gas and have compassion for government employees,” he added.

Please who exactly is talking here?

6 Likes

Re: Why I Worked Against Dapo Abiodun –adebutu by greensandy: 9:48am On Mar 19, 2019
Who is Adebutu?
Dapo Abiodun we know.

1 Like

Re: Why I Worked Against Dapo Abiodun –adebutu by NaijaElba(m): 9:48am On Mar 19, 2019
kehinde1588:

Problem ti e niye

Kehinde omo yoruba, ba wo ni comment mi se affect family ee? be like say u don sahmahyan.

1 Like

Re: Why I Worked Against Dapo Abiodun –adebutu by figure007(m): 9:52am On Mar 19, 2019
NaijaElba:
but his money is not ugly right.... Wealthy people are not handsome or beautiful okay!
Re: Why I Worked Against Dapo Abiodun –adebutu by ifeoluwasegun(m): 9:52am On Mar 19, 2019
I do not believe this story completely.
Or that the Op innocently made some mistakes reporting.
Afolabi Orekoya is Ladi Adebutu's Media Aide.

1 Like

Re: Why I Worked Against Dapo Abiodun –adebutu by bade360: 9:52am On Mar 19, 2019
They always think they smart
Re: Why I Worked Against Dapo Abiodun –adebutu by teebaxy(m): 9:58am On Mar 19, 2019
Ogun men dey always handsome sha , unlike their counterparts from Edo state ... Oshiomole how far
Re: Why I Worked Against Dapo Abiodun –adebutu by eyinjuege: 9:59am On Mar 19, 2019
Omo Baba 'jebu

1 Like

Re: Why I Worked Against Dapo Abiodun –adebutu by MorataFC: 10:10am On Mar 19, 2019
Olodo over 10

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Tension As PDP NWC Considers Sack Of Secondus / Obi Celebrates Anambra Students That Won The National Girls In ICT Competition / 'if Buhari Wins, Nigerians Will Be Running To Neighboring Countries To Feed - Fa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.