Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Adamu Adamu: I Worked As Buhari’s Speech Writer For Five Years - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Adamu: I Worked As Buhari’s Speech Writer For Five Years (36114 Views)

Abdullah Adamu: I Am Not Aware That APC Lost In Osun State / Abdullahi Adamu: I Will Probe APC Accounts And How Money Was Spent / Mc Oluomo: Let Me Lose All I Worked For If I Sent Thugs To Beat Up Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adamu Adamu: I Worked As Buhari’s Speech Writer For Five Years by Ecstasy154(m): 8:59pm On Jul 24, 2019
Adamu Adamu, a ministerial nominee, says he worked as the speech writer of President Muhammadu Buhari between 1994 and 1999.

He disclosed this while responding to questions from members of the senate during the screening of ministerial nominees, on Wednesday.

Adamu is one of the 13 ministers re-appointed by Buhari.

He said his role as a co-speech writer for Buhari did not affect his job as a minister.

“I started working as speech writer to President Buhari in 1994 up till 1999. I later became his unofficial speech writer till he became president. Now that he is president, I think it is a collective responsibility and it doesn’t affect my job,” he said.

The former minister said the ministry of education under his leadership did everything possible to reduce the number of out-of-school children in the country.

He said the state governments need to do more in advancing the reduction of out-of-school children.

https://www.thecable.ng/i-worked-as-buharis-speech-writer-for-five-years-says-ministerial-nominee/amp

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Adamu: I Worked As Buhari’s Speech Writer For Five Years by Achor1111(m): 9:13pm On Jul 24, 2019
Is a shame really .

31 Likes

Re: Adamu Adamu: I Worked As Buhari’s Speech Writer For Five Years by Babzrockman: 9:14pm On Jul 24, 2019
Chaiii... Wetin this one sabi write

6 Likes

Re: Adamu Adamu: I Worked As Buhari’s Speech Writer For Five Years by Nemesis909: 10:17pm On Jul 24, 2019
Babzrockman:

What no one in your household is capable of writing.

89 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Adamu Adamu: I Worked As Buhari’s Speech Writer For Five Years by devlishGINGER(m): 11:04pm On Jul 24, 2019
So he wrote that Famous inaugural swearing-in-speech... Alleged to have been ripped off off a famous presidential speech

45 Likes

Re: Adamu Adamu: I Worked As Buhari’s Speech Writer For Five Years by BlackPantherxXx: 11:16pm On Jul 24, 2019
Nemesis909:

Knockout of the year! grin

[img]https://media./images/d24b06b41c9d140f7fc28cb05dcd4e03/tenor.gif[/img]

117 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adamu Adamu: I Worked As Buhari’s Speech Writer For Five Years by Tomide007: 1:00am On Jul 25, 2019
Nemesis909:

Please don't make people commit suicide

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Adamu: I Worked As Buhari’s Speech Writer For Five Years by emilas1979(m): 1:04am On Jul 25, 2019
So you are the one feeding us those shit
On behalf of the Nigerian youth,I demand
apology from you,for everything.

10 Likes

Re: Adamu Adamu: I Worked As Buhari’s Speech Writer For Five Years by DIKEnaWAR: 2:03am On Jul 25, 2019
So because he writes in a way that impresses Buhari (who is barely literate, anyway) he decided to reward him with the EDUCATION portfolio! Aren't speech writing and education connected?

Baba issa goal...

5 Likes

Re: Adamu Adamu: I Worked As Buhari’s Speech Writer For Five Years by FearGodinall: 4:36am On Jul 25, 2019
Is Nigeria cursed?how is improving the the education sector related to Buhari's speech writting? Is that an achievement in the ministry? Buhari the commander of fools.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adamu Adamu: I Worked As Buhari’s Speech Writer For Five Years by aolawale025: 4:47am On Jul 25, 2019
The standards keep going lower....

4 Likes

Re: Adamu Adamu: I Worked As Buhari’s Speech Writer For Five Years by Biritiko: 4:51am On Jul 25, 2019
Achor1111:
Is a shame really .
What is this one saying
Re: Adamu Adamu: I Worked As Buhari’s Speech Writer For Five Years by mu2sa2: 5:37am On Jul 25, 2019
Babzrockman:
Adamu Adamu is a renowned journalist/writer. His weekly column "Definitions in Humour" in the defunct New Nigerian newspaper was a masterpiece and always a delight to read. Maybe you are of the indomie/Pampers generation, that's why you never heard of this wordsmith. Incidentally, this Bauchi state- born man has produced one of his kind, hopefully, as his daughter just graduated from American university of Nigeria with a first class degree in English. Both father and daughter are masters of the English language - what a family!

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Adamu Adamu: I Worked As Buhari’s Speech Writer For Five Years by Susu888(m): 5:52am On Jul 25, 2019
Well, thats more than enough for u to qualify abi? undecided

Ain't life a b*tch?? kiss
He deserved the position of a minister cuz he used to write him speeches... Deal with it y'all grin

1 Like

Re: Adamu Adamu: I Worked As Buhari’s Speech Writer For Five Years by Nobody: 6:04am On Jul 25, 2019
What effect has speech writing on a ministry of education for 200m people? I think he is a better fit for minister of communication.

You really need to give it to GEJ who brought it an Adesina, Ngozi etc.. people whose names are greater than material wealth.

If you hear of a wanton loot in Akpabio's ministry today, it's not a new thing to us and Akpabio himself, our cries and insults are just music to his ears because he is renowed already internationally.

Ministerial position should be attached to certain attainments in life recognized both locally and internationally and not political settlements..

Is he also responsible for the infamous "dogs and baboons" that claimed the life of corpers ?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adamu Adamu: I Worked As Buhari’s Speech Writer For Five Years by SILVERLINES: 6:05am On Jul 25, 2019
Writing buhari speech now skills and sorts of competency for ministerial position.

A may not forgive Goodluck Ebele Jonathan for handling this nation to some bunch of mistakes, mischief and unfortunate old men who bring us doom

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adamu Adamu: I Worked As Buhari’s Speech Writer For Five Years by AbuuBilaal(m): 8:05am On Jul 25, 2019
Probably the interview lasted at least 30mins.

Of all the things that were discussed this is the only point that the journalist deemed worthy of publishing.

I will keep saying it. Journalists are devils. They misquote you out of context to justify their bias.

Don't grant media interview to journalists without your lawyer. They're misleaders.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Adamu: I Worked As Buhari’s Speech Writer For Five Years by XQUALITY00004: 8:05am On Jul 25, 2019
Bx
Re: Adamu Adamu: I Worked As Buhari’s Speech Writer For Five Years by olisaEze(m): 8:06am On Jul 25, 2019
See bad CV! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Adamu Adamu: I Worked As Buhari’s Speech Writer For Five Years by nototribalist: 8:06am On Jul 25, 2019
I talk am,

E go be Adamu the gateman dey write all the rubbish since 2015

4 Likes

Re: Adamu Adamu: I Worked As Buhari’s Speech Writer For Five Years by AbuuBilaal(m): 8:06am On Jul 25, 2019
Nemesis909:

Finishing of life. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Adamu: I Worked As Buhari’s Speech Writer For Five Years by opalu: 8:07am On Jul 25, 2019
Haba
Re: Adamu Adamu: I Worked As Buhari’s Speech Writer For Five Years by Paroh(f): 8:07am On Jul 25, 2019
Nepotism.

Buy Fleshlight from me. PM me
Re: Adamu Adamu: I Worked As Buhari’s Speech Writer For Five Years by Ominimercy(m): 8:08am On Jul 25, 2019
Is that all?

Re: Adamu Adamu: I Worked As Buhari’s Speech Writer For Five Years by daddytime(m): 8:08am On Jul 25, 2019
Lol...writer of speech.

Very funny

1 Like

Re: Adamu Adamu: I Worked As Buhari’s Speech Writer For Five Years by RMAsuquo(m): 8:08am On Jul 25, 2019
So this is the man behind all the speech drama... Smh

1 Like

Re: Adamu Adamu: I Worked As Buhari’s Speech Writer For Five Years by positivelord: 8:09am On Jul 25, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Adamu Adamu: I Worked As Buhari’s Speech Writer For Five Years by hahn(m): 8:09am On Jul 25, 2019
Nemesis909:

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Adamu: I Worked As Buhari’s Speech Writer For Five Years by martowskin1(m): 8:09am On Jul 25, 2019
Esseite:
What effect has speech writing on a ministry of education for 200m people? You really need to give it to GEJ who brought it an Adesina, Ngozi etc.. people whose names are greater than material wealth.

If you hear of a wanton loot in Akpabio's ministry today, it's not a new thing to us and Akpabio himself, our cries and insults are just music to his ears because he is renowed already internationally.

Ministerial position should be attached to certain attainments in life and not political settlements..

Is he also responsible for the infamous "dogs and baboons" that claimed the life of corpers"
?

It should be ones forte , something u have been doing almost all ur life.. There should be this connection , that when people hear ur name, they won't even struggle b4 knowing ur portfolio
Re: Adamu Adamu: I Worked As Buhari’s Speech Writer For Five Years by AbuuBilaal(m): 8:09am On Jul 25, 2019
Paroh:
Nepotism.

Buy Fleshlight from me. PM me

Fleshlight for what? For masturbating?

In this 21st sextury, where women are buy 1 get 3free, this one is advertising masturbating machine.

Me I'm married. Thank God. All that is for people with low self-esteem.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'I Can't Win' - Dumebi Kachikwu Surrenders, Seeks LP-PDP Alliance / Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG / Senate In Rowdy Session Over Vote Of Confidence On Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.