Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,186 members, 7,864,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:38 AM

Help I Don't Have A GF At 31 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help I Don't Have A GF At 31 (3255 Views)

Is She Extremely Desperate At 31? (pictures) / Boobs Gang: If You Have A Gf And This Girl Offers You Free Sex, Would You Cheat? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Help I Don't Have A GF At 31 by martius101(m): 7:40am On Mar 20, 2019
grad2012:
like u need to chill out you are getting too worked up over it.

Try an make friends,go out get involved in youth gatherings whether church,mosque or school and then mingle that is with the right crowd from there you meet a lot people but please don't get carried away cause of school it is your final year.

Thank you so much....... constructive
Re: Help I Don't Have A GF At 31 by martius101(m): 7:42am On Mar 20, 2019
CyberWolf:
Make you read Ubunja threads A-Z before you get into any relationship because you sound like a potential maga to these ladies. They will rip you apart if you’re not fully prepared for them.

That's brotherly...... thanks abunch

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Goes Blind After Salon Uses Nail Glue To Apply Fake Lashes / 15 Hidden Signs You Have A Lesbian Wife / SÈXTAPE : Video Of Unilag Student Having Sêx With Lecturer Leaks Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.