Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,032 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

11-Year-Old Girl Slapped Painter Who Tried To Touch Her Breasts. Photos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 11-Year-Old Girl Slapped Painter Who Tried To Touch Her Breasts. Photos (62464 Views)

Car Painter Who Took Client’s Car To His Village Crashes It Beyond Repair / Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics / Enugu Court Remands Man Who Poured Hot Water On His Wife's Breasts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Slapped Painter Who Tried To Touch Her Breasts. Photos by Fantazy(m): 2:08pm On Mar 19, 2019
This eleven year old's chest sef! nawao!
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Slapped Painter Who Tried To Touch Her Breasts. Photos by Fantazy(m): 2:11pm On Mar 19, 2019
This girl chest sef! nawa o
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Slapped Painter Who Tried To Touch Her Breasts. Photos by BrokenCock: 2:38pm On Mar 19, 2019
Nlolodo:
The girl's father will now be feeling like a super hero..

So after taking the paedophile to the police and recording his confession, he still had to bring the incident online and even added a pic of his underage daughter.

Are you sure this man has not been touching his daughter's breasts too for him to act this desperate or is he trying to get noticed on social media at the expense of his underage, he should have added his own pics la so that he can get rewarded by Nigerians and celebrities on social media, as everyone is now trying to become a social media sensation..

Stupid afonja he goat angry
it's obvious u are pained ur colleague was caught! At least they didnt caught you yet
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Slapped Painter Who Tried To Touch Her Breasts. Photos by Awesomefred32(m): 2:50pm On Mar 19, 2019
grin grin
brave girl Ni
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Slapped Painter Who Tried To Touch Her Breasts. Photos by SkinnyNigga: 2:53pm On Mar 19, 2019
Samakus:
On behalf of my fellow Samuels all over the world, we formally excommunicate the paedophile who erroneously bear the same name with us and banish the he-goat to the West.

Signed... Chairman, Samuels Association Worldwide ( S.A.W)
we strongly denied him.. we Samuels are not wired that way
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Slapped Painter Who Tried To Touch Her Breasts. Photos by christejames(m): 3:24pm On Mar 19, 2019
Pascopele:
From next week Saturday, I will focus on promoting the Nigeria Premier League. I’m convinced that if we all channel the same energy we use for Big Brother into our local league, we will be able to create millions of jobs and new millionaire

Thanks Bro for this comment, the NPFL is gradually picking up with interesting matches week in week out. Would love you to tag me along whenever you start the publicity, our league must be brought back to its glorious days... it pains me watching the North African and somewhat the south African teams dominating continental football in Africa.

BTW, NPFL is being played every Sundays and some Wednesdays.

2 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Slapped Painter Who Tried To Touch Her Breasts. Photos by chally100(m): 4:54pm On Mar 19, 2019
Nobodyperson:
11 year old
See breast
Chai
She's is most likely ripe
Paedophile alert
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Slapped Painter Who Tried To Touch Her Breasts. Photos by chally100(m): 4:55pm On Mar 19, 2019
Fantazy:
This girl chest sef!
nawa o
you sef Wan touch am abi
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Slapped Painter Who Tried To Touch Her Breasts. Photos by chally100(m): 4:59pm On Mar 19, 2019
Thank God the Painter is from new zealand
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Slapped Painter Who Tried To Touch Her Breasts. Photos by Fantazy(m): 5:09pm On Mar 19, 2019
chally100:
you sef Wan touch am abi
The thing dey tempting i swear
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Slapped Painter Who Tried To Touch Her Breasts. Photos by sosa993: 5:20pm On Mar 19, 2019
Officialgarri:
11 too young na . He should have sampled the mother's own undecided

Haaa. Okay 11 is too young so that not why I'm laughing. But sampling the mother was funny as hell I miss nairaland cheesy
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Slapped Painter Who Tried To Touch Her Breasts. Photos by chally100(m): 5:39pm On Mar 19, 2019
Fantazy:

The thing dey tempting i swear
Paedophile in the making
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Slapped Painter Who Tried To Touch Her Breasts. Photos by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 19, 2019
Nobodyperson:
Women are a product of weak sperm!
As men we have direct assess to a woman's asset!
Whether fully grown or small it's our right!!
Mohammed had a 9 year old and many wife's.
Solomon had hundreds consisting of underage as well!
Don't let the white man monogamy NONESENSE fool you.

Look at the product of rape spilling out his frustrations.

Yes, only an 1mbecile will breed a f@ggot like you. You are not even close to a man or a woman. You are a walking and talking black monkey.

Any human that mates with you commits bestiality.

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Slapped Painter Who Tried To Touch Her Breasts. Photos by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 19, 2019
This is the reason why oyibo people teach their kids not to talk/ greet strangers.

Nice one little girl.
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Slapped Painter Who Tried To Touch Her Breasts. Photos by AbaLion: 8:26pm On Mar 19, 2019
koyyes:
This is the reason why oyibo people teach their kids not to talk/ greet strangers.

Nice one little girl.
And that is the reason there is never been a recorded rape case in obodo oyinbo.

How ridiculously stupid..

-Lion
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Slapped Painter Who Tried To Touch Her Breasts. Photos by Dangana1990: 9:02pm On Mar 19, 2019
Welldone that is good job
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Slapped Painter Who Tried To Touch Her Breasts. Photos by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 19, 2019
AbaLion:

And that is the reason there is never been a recorded rape case in obodo oyinbo.

How ridiculously stupid..

-Lion

No. That is why they don't have huge numbers of products of rape like you that think every living entity can be used for sexual gratification.

Stupid animal. Use your head fool.
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Slapped Painter Who Tried To Touch Her Breasts. Photos by tck2000(m): 11:13pm On Mar 19, 2019
Pascopele:
From next week Saturday, I will focus on promoting the Nigeria Premier League. I’m convinced that if we all channel the same energy we use for Big Brother into our local league, we will be able to create millions of jobs and new millionaire
In that case,i would become one of your followers because i'm doing that too.Perhaps,i can still learn from you!
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Slapped Painter Who Tried To Touch Her Breasts. Photos by tck2000(m): 11:15pm On Mar 19, 2019
Pascopele:
Then in that case,i would become one of your followers as i am also into that + i can still learn from you!

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Slapped Painter Who Tried To Touch Her Breasts. Photos by NnamAries: 12:58pm On Mar 20, 2019
Very good of her. We should find ways to empower our children with defense skills so as to ward off perverts like this.
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Slapped Painter Who Tried To Touch Her Breasts. Photos by tck2000(m): 7:05pm On Mar 20, 2019
Nigerfine2:
guy I tried sending you msg it didn't go through.catch me on keles1003@yahoo.com
Thanks
bro i would love it if you include me:kingterry12@yahoo.com
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Slapped Painter Who Tried To Touch Her Breasts. Photos by Chikpat(m): 12:19am On Mar 22, 2019
Good girl. Guys go still fvck you sha...time wey you go dey beg them go stil come sha and you no go tell your papa
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Slapped Painter Who Tried To Touch Her Breasts. Photos by dreamchaser13: 8:33pm On Mar 22, 2019
Lol and I sabi this guy for street

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) / George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man / Abosede Idowu Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over N3,000 In Ogun (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.