Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

#WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives - Jokes Etc (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives (51831 Views)

What Was The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You And Why? / What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? / Remember The Worst Beating Of Your Life Your Parent Give You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by Elliot2(m): 6:45am On Mar 20, 2019
britiko:

grin cheesy grin I couldn't stop laughing. The fear of military guy is d beginning of wisdom even for ur mum. I no blame her o. Before they join her own for d matter grin cheesy
Oboy eh, I say I thought I was going to die,especially the moment mom acted unperturbed. I sha thanked God it ended. Finally me n d guy r good pals now that I am grown whenever he comes around n sees me.

1 Like

Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by vision2050: 6:49am On Mar 20, 2019
The beating and punishments we received back in the days, children of nowadays will die if them receive half grin.
I broke a boy head with stone because he do five fingers to me, (in Yoruba five fingers means your mother). My uncle nearly kill me.

2 Likes

Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by lonelydora: 6:50am On Mar 20, 2019
Davash222:
Was doing hide and seek with my siblings. Got eyes tied with black cloth. Popsy returned and I grabbed him shouting ‘I catch you, I catch you’.

Well, long story short, I took two tablets of paracetamol that night.

I can't stop laughing this early morning
Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by DavidEsq(m): 7:01am On Mar 20, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
That was in Jss1 day 1. I trade my newly bought textbooks and notebooks for Hausa paki(cassava). One textbook per day. 3weeks later my Dad asked me to bring my textbooks for him to wrap them up with an old calendar. My brothers and sisters, The scares from the beating are still being shown to my children as TDISH( The Day I Saw Hell)Award cheesy
So u bad like dis, dah year? cheesy
Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by virgintoto(m): 7:10am On Mar 20, 2019
jodababa:
Me and my fellow children in the hood were playing hide and seek. I was given the role of a father while Tutu was appointed as my wife. Later I was given a tire as my ride. Along the lime, I drove my wife Tutu to one dark corner and we started doing what mummy and daddy does. Tutu father observed her disappearance and decided to trace us. Voom, he flash his light and caught us red handed.. Let me leave the conclusion till another day
Badoo!!!! I remember DAT year

1 Like

Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by DavidEsq(m): 7:16am On Mar 20, 2019
Kharol1234:
#worstbeatingofmylife.......was sent to buy to buy 3crowns milk to take pap, so i went to get it unknwingly to me d milk has expired took it home wen dae opened it, it was tastin sumhw, so dad said i should return it me d shy type na i dae shame to go bak. Mumu me i trowey d 3crown got home and told dem dae collected it and said i should go, my dad was like dem no giv u anoda 1 i said yes.. E said oya make we go d shop my body don dae shake already me dae bak he was in front, i take style go bak go pick d tin milk wer i trowey am my dad explained d woman was e no reach here oo wer d milk sef i said see am so dae brought anoda milk... As we wer goin home na unknwingly to me na my papa just giv me slap for bak.....my spirit left my body it took like 5mins my spirit came bak..... D slap took me to heaven and hell @ d same tym...
I opened dis thread last night but slept off. Woke up dis morning and I'm laffing myself silly to work o grin. Ppl just dey look me cheesy

2 Likes

Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by Kharol1234: 7:21am On Mar 20, 2019
DavidEsq:

I opened dis thread last night but slept off. Woke up dis morning and I'm laffing myself silly to work o grin. Ppl just dey look me cheesy
and d worst tin my dad na military man, dat nyt i can neva forget dat nyt...
Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by Slurity(m): 7:29am On Mar 20, 2019
There are a lot of beatings that even make it difficult to remember the worst, however, I remember stealing #200 to buy ball and as if my father got a spiritual eyes called me and ask me to bring my school bag for inspection, the beating for that day was special because at a point he ask me to write a statement and sign it as if we are in police station that anytime i repeat such that i will be electrocuted to death, to everybody's surprise, I refuse to sigh the paper and start shouting ' come kuku electrocute me for this offence because, it is sure I will steal very soon because, if you keep maltreating me and give me no food, I will surely steal again'. All our neighbours present there just quietly leave because they understand that I am leaving with my dad and step mum is very wicked.

5 Likes

Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by Genea(f): 7:30am On Mar 20, 2019
I was in Js1 when it happened to me, I came second overall best and I was so happy, only for mumsy to wake me up at night and beat the hell out of me!!! Well I did well subsequently but after secondary, I didn't give a damn any more about being first, she should go and make her own first...

4 Likes

Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by DavidEsq(m): 7:34am On Mar 20, 2019
Kharol1234:
and d worst tin my dad na military man, dat nyt i can neva forget dat nyt...
Ewo! cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by DavidEsq(m): 7:48am On Mar 20, 2019
Thobiy:

Ahh Ahha, Pepper In The Eyes And Private Part, Small Small With The Lie Now. I Can Boldly Say It, No Be Your Momma Born You. I Guess You Are An Adopted Child. undecided
Bros never see. If that geh name na Seyi and na Itsekiri geh and na Sapele dem stay, den she was my neighbour back in the days. Mama Seyi do pass dah wan o
Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by Mtbail: 7:57am On Mar 20, 2019
My own na slap wey get lightning and star
Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by ebukabanky(m): 8:01am On Mar 20, 2019
I know of such game house back den u will never know wen it gets late........ No windows Ac full everywhere

Orpe7:
Instead of going to lesson, my younger brother and i went to game house, played game into the dead of the night. The yeye game owner had no wall clock and curtains so u wont see that time is going. Omo d beating i got that day eh my body peeled and i couldn't sit for days

2 Likes

Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by britiko: 8:06am On Mar 20, 2019
Elliot2:
Oboy eh, I say I thought I was going to die,especially the moment mom acted unperturbed. I sha thanked God it ended. Finally me n d guy r good pals now that I am grown whenever he comes around n sees me.

Nice one, laugh Almost killed me when I read the part where she said your food and paracetamol was ready... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by DavidEsq(m): 8:07am On Mar 20, 2019
kamez:
first and only time I stole money in the house....i think I was about 8yrs old..i stole my mums 5naira and bought soft rotten mangoes with the money ...back then 5naira could buy about 10 mangoes. I walked round the entire FESTAC town aimlessly while eating the mangoes, just to make sure I finished them all before going home.....

unknown to me, my mum had discovered the missing money and sent my two elder brothers to drag me back home.... finally my brothers caught me around agboju market my clothes were stained with mango juice and I still had about two mangoes left in my hands....

they carried me like a bag of cement back home.. as I enter house, my mum came from behind and gave me one heavy slap on my BACK... believe me that slap gave me instant tuberculosis... because I just started coughing uncontrollably. momsie no send, she entered inside, came out with koboko and gave me SARS type of flogging..

since that day, to even steal a cup of water is no no for me
grin grin grin grin
Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 20, 2019
mehn this brought back memories sha.

First was my cousin and I always escaping the house after we got back from school to go play PlayStation 2 for like 1 hour and then come back and give different lies each day, funny enough we knew how to lie very well, we had a craft at it, and we could make a lie become true.... forward to the day our Aunt caught us at the game centre, the slap I received, my eyes was turnioniown, I didn't see anything for a while.... we were now flogged in addition grin

The second which I dread till date, was staying with one of my aunt's and her husband, then I went to play ball during the day and became so tired in the evening and slept off, my uncle knocked for over 2 hours till I miraculously woke up..... after opening the door, and he entered, he silently went into his room, dropped his bag, headed to the kitchen, got a turning stick, and made it a mandate to beat me till the turning stick broke, I saw hell that day grin ...... was later banned from going out to play for like 2 weeks grin

Thirdly, my mum once beat me about 6 years old when i was playing in the rain...a part of the cane stuck to my back and had to be pulled out, a small fragment though, still have the mark till this day... lolz grin...... mehn childhood memories though grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by ebukabanky(m): 8:18am On Mar 20, 2019
Mine was epic.... A day before I and some friends went to a construction site and pick up all dis shiny stones de use in building. I pick alot and took it home, kept dem at d balcony after some days I got back from skul and noticed its no longer shining,my foolish self as a primary 5 boy decided to throw dem out from d balcony I began by throwing dem facing forward.... It felt slow and I started throwing den backward most landed on my neighbor Peugeot 504 windscreen shattering it..... On noticing it I went into hiding,my playmate in my compound report me to someone older who reported mi to my dad wen he came back from back...... I was scolded dat night I knew it can't end like dat..... D next day been Saturday environmental day my dad called me to his room lock d door..... embarassed Hah c flogging with koboko 2 in 1 I cry blood dat day.

3 Likes

Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by carnal: 8:20am On Mar 20, 2019
Dannidom:
That year in JS3 for my school wey be strict Catholic mission school. Awon boys arrange erotic nudes pictures for one Java phone like that carry come class. That time wey those small small Java phone be king na, we come position for one corner during break time the mulae the pics, cool we no know say one holy holy pass amebo wey still follow us for we clique don go report give "father" wey wicked scatter. The yeye "father" wey no marry, wey dey carry out his sexual frustration on we students. The idiot caught us red-handed for corner come pull our shirts use am tie our hand against eachother, we come dey march from that spot to our staff room like convicted criminals. Of course! Cause as far as the ijiot father is concerned we were on death row.

The disgrace and pain we got from that episode is better left for imagination. That incident caused me to see my dad cry, that was the first time. He vowed to end my life. He gave me all kinds of wound added to the one the useless father and his people gave to me in school. For one week he disowned me because I run comot for house when it was obvious he wanted to end my life. Palae brandished his sharp cutlass and it took the saving grace of our Lord Jesus, my mama fainted out of fear, na one uncle for we yard after receiving some cuts himself as they were dragging the cutlass na I see road escape o.

No! I dont like my father. Left for him I would have died tey-tey.

Ntorr! To him life dey for God hand. I forgive him sha though I will never forget angry
what an experience especially with your dad's reaction. That was way out of line.no matter the situation we shouldn't raise cutlass against our own children.am happy you have forgiven him

1 Like

Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by carnal: 8:30am On Mar 20, 2019
richmanrichard:
Choi! Story plenty die! i swear because, my childhood was full of memories. As child; i grew in the east. Ekwulobia in Anambra 2 be precise. My father use to be a truck driver back then. Enrouting frm south to north transporting stuffs. One of the worst beating of my life came a certain weekend that my dad came back with his truck lorry(911) frm his trip. I had earlier boasted to my frnds that i can drive my popsys truck. To prove it, when my fada left that very evening to go&see his frnd, i gathered my frnds,went inside my dad's room&got d keys. I proceeded like a boss,opened the truck door&sat on the driver's side. My idiotic frnds were then hailing me because they cud not blv i cud even open d door to the truck& to make matter worst; my mom&siblings were at the backyard so they didn't know what was going on. Even at my age then, i already knw how to switch on the engine so i pushed in the 1st key&turned the second ignition key. The lorry came to life&all my frnds went gaga. I kept on powering the pedals to show off. I cud ve just stopped there but the devil in me kept pushing me to go ahead and complete what i started. My brodas&sistas na so i use my little hands&power; having seen my popsy do that alot of times. I matched the clutch,pushed the gear to the front,commot leg for clutch&pedalled down. Na so the truck climbed the veranda&parked itself inside my paale room...what my papa do me that dey-i cannot finish telling it the whole of today.
u end, wetin mak u no stop for ignition? Had similar experience with my uncle grand Cherokee jeep, I hear am dat day
Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by Dagger79(m): 8:51am On Mar 20, 2019
Oh that day will forever remain in my memory, me and friend usually go to block rosary every evening, but then we started playing PS2 and then we got addicted, to extent of lying to our parents for offering money and not going to the prayer until after we have spent the money at the game house, before we will start going for the prayers and so most times we get there very late but my sisters always cover for me. But on that particular day we went to the game house to play game and before we knew what happened it was 9pm, mehn that day as I went home my father dealt with copper wire, while my uncle came and still gave his own share of the beating. Since that day I stopped playing PS2 entirely.

7 Likes

Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by Schemer360: 9:06am On Mar 20, 2019
I'm rolling on the floor as I'm typing this. Maybe your old man dey work for where they execute condemn criminals grin
Slurity:
There are a lot of beatings that even make it difficult to remember the worst, however, I remember stealing #200 to buy ball and as if my father got a spiritual eyes called me and ask me to bring my school bag for inspection, the beating for that day was special because at a point he ask me to write a statement and sign it as if we are in police station that anytime i repeat such that i will be electrocuted to death, to everybody's surprise, I refuse to sigh the paper and start shouting ' come kuku electrocute me for this offence because, it is sure I will steal very soon because, if you keep maltreating me and give me no food, I will surely steal again'. All our neighbours present there just quietly leave because they understand that I am leaving with my dad and step mum is very wicked.
Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by Purelady(f): 9:08am On Mar 20, 2019
Slurity:
oh!!! This touches my heart, it's well.

1 Like

Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by Antony061(m): 9:09am On Mar 20, 2019
Haa i can neva froget d day i had a fight wit our landlord(wh was an ex military man) daughter... i just push d grl o! she fall voom!!! b4 u no it see blood everywhere! heyyyyy i hv killed her! d other kids shouted omo as d man come eh! he gave me wat is called BEATING 4RM D OTHER SIDE!

1 Like

Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by respect80(m): 9:12am On Mar 20, 2019
bravesoul247:
he beat you cos you grabbed him?
Seems you were never warned not to play hide and seek inside room & scattering things in the process wink
Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by Rolly22(m): 9:16am On Mar 20, 2019
kingolovich:
But what is funny about this na? Did the father not see that he was blindfolded? Nawa o

It's like you have forgotten how Nigerian parents behave. Them dey turn everything upside down.
Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by Amanew(m): 9:18am On Mar 20, 2019
Dannidom:
That year in JS3 for my school wey be strict Catholic mission school. Awon boys arrange erotic nudes pictures for one Java phone like that carry come class. That time wey those small small Java phone be king na, we come position for one corner during break time the mulae the pics, cool we no know say one holy holy pass amebo wey still follow us for we clique don go report give "father" wey wicked scatter. The yeye "father" wey no marry, wey dey carry out his sexual frustration on we students. The idiot caught us red-handed for corner come pull our shirts use am tie our hand against eachother, we come dey march from that spot to our staff room like convicted criminals. Of course! Cause as far as the ijiot father is concerned we were on death row.

The disgrace and pain we got from that episode is better left for imagination. That incident caused me to see my dad cry, that was the first time. He vowed to end my life. He gave me all kinds of wound added to the one the useless father and his people gave to me in school. For one week he disowned me because I run comot for house when it was obvious he wanted to end my life. Palae brandished his sharp cutlass and it took the saving grace of our Lord Jesus, my mama fainted out of fear, na one uncle for we yard after receiving some cuts himself as they were dragging the cutlass na I see road escape o.

No! I dont like my father. Left for him I would have died tey-tey.

Ntorr! To him life dey for God hand. I forgive him sha though I will never forget angry
way dey carry out his sexual frustration against us student, Abeg!watin u mean?
lky dem do dat kain?
Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by febby419(m): 9:19am On Mar 20, 2019
Mine was not beating sha, when I was small I loved tea n bread, disliked anything swallow, u trust African parent swallow was eaten every night like a ritual but I usually don't eat because I was my dads favorite so tea all d way. My mum was always mad like how am I taking tea n d rest swallow, me self I no send grin then came the very day as usual mum brought swallow, ran to dad for tea cool omo! Popsy change am for me oo, was removing his belt while I ran to d dining crying profusely because if my dad remove belt geh geh embarassed I was crying bitterly n running around d dining while he chased me. The more he chased me d more I was crying heavily, he has not even touched me oo. At a point he stopped and started laughing, pet me gave me tea, d following day na me be the first to set plate for swallow cry

20 Likes

Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by Antony061(m): 9:40am On Mar 20, 2019
this 1 was last year nov.. i was in a bus going 4rm iyanu-iba to iyanu-ipaja and dis woman was just insulting me just because i told her dat i can't shift agine it got too much and i decided to give her a piece of my mind. i felt on top after telling her. dat was wen some1 4rm back shouted. na my mama u follow talk like dat? eh as i trun to see who was talking...heyyyy see bounser i told myself "guy u don die" he promise to show me wen we come down at iyanu-ipaja... i swear i no no we i shout driver EGBEDA wa o!
i swear dat guy 4 kill me dat day...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by MrsMusty(f): 9:41am On Mar 20, 2019
Thobiy:

Hmmn Ladies, Bobo Don Turn Evil Spirit, Back Then You Dae Enjoy Am. Guess You Went Back For The Unfinish Sweet Talk grin grin grin
After all d flogging? I was quite young den not even a teenager, I didn't av d guts to seek anoda flogging!
Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by Gafdam(m): 9:53am On Mar 20, 2019
. So to cut d story shrt, a day came wen I collect money from my frnd and promise to gt him a pigeon by evening, only for d foolish boy to go and meet my dad in the aftnoon and tod him he has came to colect for the paid bird! U dn't wnt to knw wat hapen next #WorstBeatingOfMyLife

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives by Rolly22(m): 10:02am On Mar 20, 2019
Genea:
I was in Js1 when it happened to me, I came second overall best and I was so happy, only for mumsy to wake me up at night and beat the hell out of me!!! Well I did well subsequently but after secondary, I didn't give a damn any more about being first, she should go and make her own first...

Choi babe you fine die.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photo: How We Bathe During Harmattan / When She Asked Of A Tablet / When The Ex Is The Make Up Artist ( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.