Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,986 members, 7,835,302 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

What Was The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You And Why? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Was The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You And Why? (526 Views)

What’s The Worst April Fool Prank That Almost Made You Cry? / What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? / #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You And Why? by Udoskybest: 12:03am On Mar 09, 2022
Twas on a Sunday morning when I was around 12 or 13, Dad was using a motorcycle then. Suzuki 195 black.

Dad asked me to go and wash the vehicle so we could go to church, unwise me pushed the bike out and my village people now whispered in my ear...

I left the washing and started riding around the street and was even forming jagaban. My head was up and my shoulder was high. Mehn I felt like I've made it.

After few minutes, my dad came to check if I'm done and sights me some feets from the house riding his bike and he kept on watching in awe while I did my thing. When I saw him, I was like someone who saw a ghost. I knew what would follow so I just kukuma park the bike there and ran away.

Long story short, dad beat out the upcoming biker in me that Sunday cheesy cheesy
Re: What Was The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You And Why? by dayoscape: 12:15am On Mar 09, 2022
I was involved in a fight...
The guy I was fighting was 2yrs younger than me
Mistakenly broke his head with the head of a belt

I knew I fvcked up already...didn't bother going back home because the news spread like wide fire...
Decided to sleep outside but my dad came out around 1am and begged me to come inside as our neighborhood was very dangerous then....

I knew his plan but had no choice....
He did his thing (beating)
Even use his own belt to create contours on my head
Omoooo I cry that day

1 Like

Re: What Was The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You And Why? by Udoskybest: 12:41am On Mar 09, 2022
You got the best Dad comrade grin grin
dayoscape:
I was involved in a fight...
The guy I was fighting was 2yrs younger than me
Mistakenly broke his head with the head of a belt

I knew I fvcked up already...didn't bother going back home because the news spread like wide fire...
Decided to sleep outside but my dad came out around 1am and begged me to come inside as our neighborhood was very dangerous then....

I knew his plan but had no choice....
He did his thing (beating)
Even use his own belt to create contours on my head
Omoooo I cry that day

1 Like

Re: What Was The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You And Why? by Mastakija(m): 1:00am On Mar 09, 2022
congrats
Hope ya now a certified okada rider

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Question(opposite Of "Sorry") See Challeging With English / Endless Laughter / Joke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.