Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:49 AM

Relationship Shouldn't Be All About Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Shouldn't Be All About Sex (776 Views)

See Why Teenage Girls And Boys Shouldn't Be Exposed To Sex / Reno Omokri: "Men, Big Bosoms And Backsides Shouldn't Be Your Target" / Hilarious Photos About Sex Dolls In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Shouldn't Be All About Sex by LaraTV: 9:02pm On Mar 19, 2019
Not about SEX
My Brother ! If you have a Bae Invite her to your room . Buy her something so Small and Sweet (Chocolate and
her favourite Snack )while sitting with her and talking Give
her that package you bought. Tell
her lets take some pics make Video and watch Some Movies .Then look her deep in her eyes Tell her U love her. Later on play some Music , sing for her so terrible Make her laugh Hold her hands Dance for her
Make her feel free to be around
you. Let her wear your T-shirt
when she wants to I know it will be big size to her
(some sha) then laugh her till she get angry Then cuddle her for few seconds. Then play with
her What ever you'll be playing Let her win When she's winning Hold
her tight ask her who is the boss
bae? I know she'll say your Bae Then kiss her on the forehead When she's about to leave Let her
leave with your favourite T-shirt Let her have your Phone When you accompany her Talk with a sad voice "Babe I'll miss
you" Kiss her forehead more than twice . Hug her for 1 minute. It won't be easy for her
to cheat on you . Brother if your lady visits, it doesn't have to be all about sex . They also need to spend some time with you.
Ladies am I communicating?
Re: Relationship Shouldn't Be All About Sex by kajoula(m): 9:05pm On Mar 19, 2019
this exclude those who ask for transport fare grin

4 Likes

Re: Relationship Shouldn't Be All About Sex by Trini4000(m): 9:09pm On Mar 19, 2019
Aunty. .....if na so your guy dey do you....issokay, I understand say na him life...
.but draw your hear and listen... "RELATIONSHIP WEY GO BURST, GO BURST!
undecided

1 Like

Re: Relationship Shouldn't Be All About Sex by sapeleboi(m): 9:11pm On Mar 19, 2019
why do we buy and train monkey for ?

1 Like

Re: Relationship Shouldn't Be All About Sex by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 19, 2019
Na girls dey even ask 4 am now...Gone ar dos days u ar talkin abt Op.

All des old Facebook posts wey una dey carry com NL sef.

Na only me dey notice am?
Re: Relationship Shouldn't Be All About Sex by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 19, 2019
You are communicating but there is currently a break in transmission.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relationship Shouldn't Be All About Sex by Mlebo78: 9:22pm On Mar 19, 2019
POWER HOUSE SPIRITUAL KINGDOM.
We specialized on men and women problems such as:Financial problems,marriage,travel,business,health,destiny in all your undertakings.You want to be great footballer,crowd puller for churches,schools,hotels,hospitals,plazas,fillings stations,favour and success,Business booming,vision mirror for men of God,Biro to pass any exams,Love me alone ring,commanding tone,soap for quick marriage for women,Instant riches without any side effect,winning of lotto,contract and court cases,Enlargement of breast and penis,Love and marriage problems,You want to be a great musician,Actor or actress,Asking without refusal,Ring for a woman to actract men.Ring for men to actract women,Promotion in your work,marriage control ring,To seperate you from marine spirits,To regain your husband or wife back,Protection from withes and wizard,Ring to win any game of your choice,Ring to stop lover to have another person,Hiridus initiation.we cure stroke,diabetis,barren women,weakness of organ,pile.
NO SIDE EFFECT IN ANY OF OUR WORK.
CALL US NOW:
NO,17 Akaocha St,Awka Anambra State Nigeria
Re: Relationship Shouldn't Be All About Sex by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:24pm On Mar 19, 2019
cc: Tonielee

cheesy
Re: Relationship Shouldn't Be All About Sex by WilliamsChelster(m): 9:25pm On Mar 19, 2019
grin

Re: Relationship Shouldn't Be All About Sex by bdchange(m): 9:25pm On Mar 19, 2019
Haha haha I had to laugh because it is so clear you are not saying this to guys and ladies of this generation that is ready to dump you or cheat on you if you don't have sex with them.... What a generation!!... Well as for me I don't care if you are not ready to hold yourself, find your way forward.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Shouldn't Be All About Sex by bdchange(m): 9:29pm On Mar 19, 2019
Mlebo78:
POWER HOUSE SPIRITUAL KINGDOM.
We specialized on men and women problems such as:Financial problems,marriage,travel,business,health,destiny in all your undertakings.You want to be great footballer,crowd puller for churches,schools,hotels,hospitals,plazas,fillings stations,favour and success,Business booming,vision mirror for men of God,Biro to pass any exams,Love me alone ring,commanding tone,soap for quick marriage for women,Instant riches without any side effect,winning of lotto,contract and court cases,Enlargement of breast and penis,Love and marriage problems,You want to be a great musician,Actor or actress,Asking without refusal,Ring for a woman to actract men.Ring for men to actract women,Promotion in your work,marriage control ring,To seperate you from marine spirits,To regain your husband or wife back,Protection from withes and wizard,Ring to win any game of your choice,Ring to stop lover to have another person,Hiridus initiation.we cure stroke,diabetis,barren women,weakness of organ,pile.
NO SIDE EFFECT IN ANY OF OUR WORK.
CALL US NOW:
NO,17 Akaocha St,Awka Anambra State Nigeria
Hahaha my brother you don't need to advertise success, once people see it they flock around it. How wealthy have you been with your spiritual power abi na wetin you call am.... You can't give what you don't have....

3 Likes

Re: Relationship Shouldn't Be All About Sex by FairDude(m): 9:39pm On Mar 19, 2019
LaraTV:
Not about SEX
My Brother ! If you have a Bae Invite her to your room . Buy her something so Small and Sweet (Chocolate and
her lets take some pics make Video and watch Some Movies .Then look her deep in her eyes Tell her U love her. Later on play some Music , sing for her so terrible Make her laugh Hold her hands Dance for her
(some sha) then laugh her till she get angry Then cuddle her for few seconds. Then play with
bae? I know she'll say your Bae Then kiss her on the forehead When she's about to leave Let her
leave with your favourite T-shirt Let her have your Phone When you accompany her Talk with a sad voice "Babe I'll miss
you" Kiss her forehead more than twice . Hug her for 1 minute. It won't be easy for her
to cheat on you . Brother if your lady visits, it doesn't have to be all about sex . They also need to spend some time with you.
Wetin this one dey talk sef. A chameleon cannot change its camouflage to what is not around it. Who love sex more than you people. Pretending that relationship is not all about sex but they cheat on you when you can't satisfy them

1 Like

Re: Relationship Shouldn't Be All About Sex by austyn0(m): 9:44pm On Mar 19, 2019
MariaLavina:
but there is currently a break in transmission.
Expanciate grin
Re: Relationship Shouldn't Be All About Sex by greatnaija01: 9:49pm On Mar 19, 2019
you are communicating rotten meat stew.

LADIES are the ones expecting sex these days more than guys.... in case you do not know... pls wake up and stay woke so we do not see u as a hypocrite....
And any logical man knows that he cant be a mumu by getting something for nothing, so he pays per the girls request so that when he requests she can align well o.

now your IDEOLOGY is nice and good BUT am sorry to announce to you... that IT IS TOO LATE for this generation to change.
MOVIES, MUSIC, WEBSITES like this nairaland HINT SEX TOO OPENLY that an innocent 8 years old girl may be anxious to taste it too....

YOU WOULD NEED TO SHUT DOWN THE WHOLE INTERNET, ENTERTAINMENT WORLD and MEDIA as a whole before you can begin to reprogram minds to return to the virtues Grand parents tried to instill in this generation and the one before it.

Going on health care outreaches I have seen in many primary school PROFOUND cases of masturbation addiction and these kids do not have phones... so how did they learn it.... MOVIES, MUSIC, magazines that were kept carelessly by parents and older siblings and in some rare cases they watch their family members have illicit sex... so it gets into them.

LINDA IKEJI WHO COULD HAVE CHAMPIONED THIS COURSE simply proved otherwise that ONCE YOU POP, YOU CAN'T STOP till she got preggy.
ETINOSA who started with such propagation that ladies should not do this or that for men..... SHE TOO HAS JOINED IN.

It takes God... strong fellowship with GOD, to have a relationship and stay pure till wedding night.

Why didnt you say the guy could buy her a book that would upgrade her mind.... or take her out to a business conference or relationship seminar.... CHOCOLATE ENDS IN THE TOILET o.... BUT Informed MIND affects generations to come.

#justsaying

LaraTV:
Not about SEX
Re: Relationship Shouldn't Be All About Sex by tartar9(m): 9:51pm On Mar 19, 2019
Is it all about sex before
Re: Relationship Shouldn't Be All About Sex by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:25am On Mar 20, 2019
LaraTV:
Not about SEX

[img]https://media./images/3ccfad9cb027d3515e409b4e0f4f3873/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Sex Tips For People In A Long Distance Relationship / Catholic School Principal Arrested At Strip Club While On School-sponsored Trip / Lady Trends After Posting How She Cooked Stolen Goat For Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.