Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,264 members, 7,822,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Dapo Abiodun Visits Enugu State Governor, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, Others - Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapo Abiodun Visits Enugu State Governor, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, Others - Photos (29039 Views)

Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Others Pay Last Respect To Joe Nwodo / Governor Dapo Abiodun Visits Obasanjo And His Wife, Bola Obasanjo (photos) / Dapo Abiodun Visits His Parents For Blessing (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Enugu State Governor, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, Others - Photos by frowland(m): 9:27am On Mar 20, 2019
sexyking1:

Guy Igbo are not Yoruba dat worship tinubu, every individual in igboland believe in his own wealth be it a penny. We believe dat you are king only in ur father's compound. Their are so many billionaires in Igbo land today because everyone wants his not yours

True, 'Igbo e nwe Eze' but that can also be classified as arrogance. Secondly, I don't Yorubas worship Tinubu, its a fallacy that cannot be substantiated.
Thirdly, same can be said of SS, and middle belt; they also have no leader and this makes this region unable to speak with one voice unlike the core north and SW. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Enugu State Governor, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, Others - Photos by Megatrix: 9:31am On Mar 20, 2019
Unlimitk:

And he has never enter Forbes list.

Oh! I forgot, Igbo's don't declare their asset.

Hahaha!

Get d fukk out
You are talking like a very ignorant child. Obasanjo, IBB, Tinubu e.t.c have never appeared on the Forbes list but you must be as dumb as a rock if you think they are not dollar billionaires

3 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Enugu State Governor, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, Others - Photos by Unlimitk(m): 9:36am On Mar 20, 2019
Megatrix:

You are talking like a very ignorant child. Obasanjo, IBB, Tinubu e.t.c have never appeared on the Forbes list but you must be as dumb as a rock if you think they are not dollar billionaires

U ibos always try to intimidate ppl who are not smart.

Vladimir Putin, Russia president is so rich but he is not on Forbes,u know y? Because he is a head of state.

Head of state!!!!!

Now who da fukk is Arthur eze,like I give a crap about him.

U ppl have inferiority complex.

Aswear! Replying u is making Me feel dumb

3 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Enugu State Governor, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, Others - Photos by Ijeleigbo(m): 9:37am On Mar 20, 2019
Indeed! Can you all just listen to yourself? Praising these corrupt Oil billionaires and arguing who is richer?? Its only average minds that talk like this! Are these men spirits? Is it not the same brain they have that you have? Who said you can't be richer or greater than this men Trust me, great minds think of what to do and accomplish.... Average minds praise and talk about successful people! The choice is up to you!!!

2 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Enugu State Governor, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, Others - Photos by Unlimitk(m): 9:40am On Mar 20, 2019
Megatrix:

How arre u sure they even dollar billionaires ?

No proof,just rumors

Just like an idiotic Kenyan I was chatting with on fb said their politicians are richer than dangote.

I asked him proof.

D guy shut up

2 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Enugu State Governor, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, Others - Photos by Hedonisst: 9:46am On Mar 20, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

You can go and Research it, Femi Otedola is richer than him, not to even talk about Folorunsho Alakija that is richer than him, so spare us the chest beating

Ogbeni don't mention that 'broke ass' debtor Femi Otedola in the same sentence with Arthur Eze. That's an insult.

Arthur Eze gives away more than Otedola is worth in a year.

Alakija would go bankrupt in less than 2 years if she dares to waste money like this man.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Enugu State Governor, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, Others - Photos by Olawalesmarter(m): 9:47am On Mar 20, 2019
Hedonisst:

Ogbeni don't mention that 'broke ass' debtor Femi Otedola in the same sentence with Arthur Eze
That's an insult.

Femi Otedola is Richer than him, and that's a Fact you can go and Research

2 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Enugu State Governor, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, Others - Photos by Megatrix: 9:49am On Mar 20, 2019
Unlimitk:

No proof,just rumors

Just like an idiotic Kenyan I was chatting with on fb said their politicians are richer than dangote.

I asked him proof.

D guy shut up
Continue waiting for proof on nairaland while they are there enjoying their billions. Don't go and do something reasonable with your life to know if you can even achieve something in life.

3 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Enugu State Governor, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, Others - Photos by Hedonisst: 9:54am On Mar 20, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Femi Otedola is Richer than him, and that's a Fact you can go and Research

Go and Research what exactly? Even the Forbes list of world billionaires that Femi is desperate to feature in, he has dropped out of it several years ago. After his AMCON gbese that Jonathan foolishly helped him clear, Femi can't be worth more than $200m now. I'm certain.

Arthur is worth at least $5b. The reason why he isn't in Forbes is the reason why Dangote and Adenuga didn't make Forbes at first for many years until they opened their books and/or their companies and shareholding got listed.

Arthur's wealth is privately held (not in quoted companies or publicly verifiable shareholding), and until he opens his books to Forbes, Forbes can't tell exactly how much he is worth. If he is the kind of show off man that enjoys the vain glory of a Forbes listing he would have easily opened his books to Forbes a long time ago and he would remain a permanent fixture there.

2 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Enugu State Governor, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, Others - Photos by Unlimitk(m): 9:55am On Mar 20, 2019
Megatrix:

Continue waiting for proof on nairaland while they are there enjoying their billions. Don't go and do something reasonable with your life to know if you can even achieve something in life.

Kettle calling pot black

A news of a guy vising his friend came to nairaland, but your idiotic brothers including u were shouting ahh! Arthur eze ego like deranged lunatics.

But Yorubas beat some sense into u lunatics and u are here foaming in the mouth like a mad man

3 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Enugu State Governor, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, Others - Photos by Olawalesmarter(m): 9:56am On Mar 20, 2019
Hedonisst:

Go and Research what exactly? Even the Forbes list of world billionaires that Femi is desperate to feature in, he has dropped out of it several years ago. After his AMCON gbese that Jonathan foolishly helped him clear, . Femi can't be worth more that $200m now. I'm certain.

Arthur is worth at least $5b. The reason why he isn't in Forbes is the reason why Dangote and Adenuga didn't make Forbes at first for many years until they opened their books.

Arthur's wealth is privately held (not in quoted companies or publicly verifiable shareholding), and until he opens his books to Forbes, Forbes can't tell exactly how much he is worth. If he is the kind of show off man that enjoys the vain glory of a Forbes listing he would have easily opened his books to Forbes a long time ago and he would remain a permanent fixture there.

Femi Make Forbes list and Femi is Richer than Him and that's a Fact. Arthur have not even make Forbes, we are talking about Fact here not rumours or hear say

3 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Enugu State Governor, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, Others - Photos by bluecircle470: 10:04am On Mar 20, 2019
oloriLFC:
Who spilled water on Arthur's body in the 2nd to the last picture? undecided

He can’t eat well again without a child beep. His mouth is leaking
Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Enugu State Governor, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, Others - Photos by Megatrix: 10:08am On Mar 20, 2019
Unlimitk:

Kettle calling pot black

A news of a guy vising his friend came to nairaland, but your idiotic brothers including u were shouting ahh! Arthur eze ego like deranged lunatics.

But Yorubas beat some sense into u lunatics and u are here foaming in the mouth like a mad man
What concerns me with your idiotic tribal rantings? And you were the stupid idiot that started the entire tribal thing. I saw you post where you referred to Arthur Eze as a an agama lizard that looks like Dapo Abiodun's houseboy and I actually thought you really didn't know who he was so I educated you by telling you he was an international oil Baron but I can now clearly see that you are just a brainless nincompoop who deliberately did that to start a tribal war. Arthur Eze and Dapo (Yoruba and igbo) are out there enjoying their lives and friendship with each other without even being aware that a hopeless and visionless jackass like you even exists but you are here on nairaland instigating an imaginary tribal war like the purposeless buffoon you are. I really pity people like you. Your age mates are probably building their way up in life to become successes in their various fields but this is the fruitless venture you decided to waste your miserable life on, ten years from now when you see that you have been left behind by your age mates, you will start looking for your village people to blame forgetting how you wasted your life pursuing irrelvant things to the detriment of progressive thoughts. Quit your ineffectual diatribes and go and do something meaningful with your life kid
Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Enugu State Governor, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, Others - Photos by sameni123(m): 10:10am On Mar 20, 2019
Unlimitk:

No proof,just rumors

I asked him proof.

D guy shut up
Bro do you know most of those billionaires are fronts for those Politicians ,
Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Enugu State Governor, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, Others - Photos by Shehunoshewhat: 10:15am On Mar 20, 2019
Megatrix:

You and who will engage in your stupid childishness this morning? It's clear you are a jobless slowpoke looking for who's time you are going to waste this morning while your mates are out there hustling to make a living. Go and get a job and stop being a nuisance. Fool!!!

Loooonatic pigiyeasternr is pained. He knows he doesn't stand a chance.

Facts are stubborn... grin
Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Enugu State Governor, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, Others - Photos by sameni123(m): 10:16am On Mar 20, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Femi Make Forbes list and Femi is Richer than Him and that's a Fact. Arthur have not even make Forbes, we are talking about Fact here not rumours or hear say
Bro calm down with this forbe list that should not be the only criteria to judge wealth,indimi is way richer than otedola but otedola was ranked more than Him on Forbes ,same as Rabiu is he richer than otedola ,stop saying Forbe list forbe lies ,there are some sailent billionaires that are not on forbe list .lole the guy rightly said its when you open you books that you rated on Forbes list
Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Enugu State Governor, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, Others - Photos by chiedozie198100: 10:17am On Mar 20, 2019
see as APC and PDP dey mingle and shake hands in other states.

yet wike and amaechi no go let pessin rest for rivers state.

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Enugu State Governor, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, Others - Photos by Megatrix: 10:19am On Mar 20, 2019
Shehunoshewhat:

Loooonatic pigiyeasternr is pained. He knows he doesn't stand a chance.

Facts are stubborn... grin
Stood a chance with what? Exchanging words with a jobless and inconsequential nonentity on nairaland? Mtcheew
Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Enugu State Governor, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, Others - Photos by chiedozie198100: 10:20am On Mar 20, 2019
sameni123:

Bro calm down with this forbe list that should not be the only criteria to judge wealth,indimi is way richer than otedola but otedola was ranked more than Him on Forbes ,same as Rabiu is he richer than otedola ,stop saying Forbe list forbe lies ,there are some sailent billionaires that are not on forbe list .lole the guy rightly said its when you open you books that you rated on Forbes list

have u heard of rothschild, vanderbilt, ibb, danjuma on forbes list?

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Enugu State Governor, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, Others - Photos by Unlimitk(m): 10:21am On Mar 20, 2019
Megatrix:

What concerns me with your idiotic tribal rantings? And you were the stupid idiot that started the entire tribal thing. I saw you post where you referred to Arthur Eze as a an agama lizard that looks like Dapo Abiodun's houseboy and I actually thought you really didn't know who he was so I educated you by telling you he was an international oil Baron but I can now clearly see that you are just a brainless nincompoop who deliberately did that to start a tribal war. Arthur Eze and Dapo (Yoruba and igbo) are out there enjoying their lives and friendship with each other without even being aware that a hopeless and visionless jackass like you even exists but you are here on nairaland instigating an imaginary tribal war like the purposeless buffoon you are. I really pity people like you. Your age mates are probably building their way up in life to become successes in their various fields but this is the fruitless venture you decided to waste your miserable life on, ten years from now when you see that you have been left behind by your age mates, you will start looking for your village people to blame forgetting how you wasted your life pursuing irrelvant things to the detriment of progressive thoughts. Quit your ineffectual diatribes and go and do something meaningful with your life kid

Hahaha.

E pain am.

Professor of English.

Well where I am today,I pretty much doubt I have any regret.

Just because someone is chatting with u,don't always assume their condition is like yours.

I'm sure poverty is having a vacation in your life,don't assume the same thing is happening to me.

Goodbye sir
Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Enugu State Governor, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, Others - Photos by Olawalesmarter(m): 10:23am On Mar 20, 2019
sameni123:

He has not open his book but for now Otedola is Richer than him and that's the fact not an hear say or rumours

3 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Enugu State Governor, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, Others - Photos by Megatrix: 10:28am On Mar 20, 2019
Unlimitk:

Hahaha.

E pain am.

Professor of English.

Well where I am today,I pretty much doubt I have any regret.

Just because someone is chatting with u,don't always assume their condition is like yours.

I'm sure poverty is having a vacation in your life,don't assume the same thing is happening to me.

Goodbye sir
I don't need to know you to know that your present condition is nothing to be proud of. I have met a lot of ambitionless fellows like you and you all reason alike. Always chasing after and dissipating energy on things that will not add any value to your lives. Look at the lives of industrious and ambitious people and you will see they don't have time for this kinds of nonsense that you and your type always carry on your head like gala.

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Enugu State Governor, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, Others - Photos by sameni123(m): 10:31am On Mar 20, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

He has not open his book but for now Otedola is Richer than him and that's the fact not an hear say or rumours
Don't mind him so cos Tinubu is not on Forbes list means otedola is richer than Him,do you know the richest giv after Tinubu is the former Borno gov Ali modu sheriff ,they are not on Forbes list
Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Enugu State Governor, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, Others - Photos by sameni123(m): 10:33am On Mar 20, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Bro otedola na Broke guy among billionaires no Dey mention am,I just letting you know Forbes list is not the correct criteria to judge wealth simple ,it's too early to be arguing about others money abeg
Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Enugu State Governor, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, Others - Photos by Olawalesmarter(m): 10:36am On Mar 20, 2019
sameni123:

Don't mind him so cos Tinubu is not on Forbes list means otedola is richer than Him,do you know the richest giv after Tinubu is the former Borno gov Ali modu sheriff ,they are not on Forbes list

We are dealing with Facts here not Rumours or Hear say. Some people claim Tinubu is richer than Dangote but it was a Rumour so it would be stupid to have believe it, Otedola is Richer than him and that's a Fact. If he could spent money in bundles in Party I don't see the reason why he wouldn't want to disclose his wealth. Otedola is richer than him and that's a Fact with prove not Rumours and Hear say

2 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Enugu State Governor, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, Others - Photos by Olawalesmarter(m): 10:39am On Mar 20, 2019
sameni123:

Bro otedola na Broke guy among billionaires no Dey mention am,I just letting you know Forbes list is not the correct criteria to judge wealth simple ,it's too early to be arguing about others money abeg

So I should pick your Rumours and Hear Say over Forbes ?

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Enugu State Governor, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, Others - Photos by BeautifulMind2: 10:44am On Mar 20, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Prince Arthur Eze is recognized as one of the wealthiest men in Africa having a net worth of more than $5.8 billion making him the eighth richest person in Africa, Femi Otedola was estimated to be worth $1.2 billion dollars

Atlas Petroleum International and Oranto Petroleum own by Arthur Eze represent Nigeria’s largest privately-held, Africa-focused exploration and production group. Oranto extensive footprint across the African continent includes 22 oil and gas licenses in 12 jurisdictions

Oranto Petroleum represent Nigeria's largest privately-held, Africa-focused exploration and production group.

Benin
Equatorial Guinea
Ghana
Liberia
Namibia
Nigeria
São Tomé and Príncipe / JDZ
Senegal
South Sudan
Uganda

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun Visits Enugu State Governor, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, Others - Photos by Olawalesmarter(m): 10:45am On Mar 20, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

Prince Arthur Eze is recognized as one of the wealthiest men in Africa having a net worth of more than $5.8 billion making him the eighth richest person in Africa, Femi Otedola was estimated to be worth $1.2 billion dollars

Atlas Petroleum International and Oranto Petroleum own by Arthur Eze represent Nigeria’s largest privately-held, Africa-focused exploration and production group. Oranto extensive footprint across the African continent includes 22 oil and gas licenses in 12 jurisdictions

Oranto Petroleum represent Nigeria's largest privately-held, Africa-focused exploration and production group.

Benin
Equatorial Guinea
Ghana
Liberia
Namibia
Nigeria
São Tomé and Príncipe / JDZ
Senegal
South Sudan
Uganda

What's your Source for this Rumours ?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dankwambo Dumps Wike’s Camp, Donates 20 Buses To Atiku’s Campaign / Robbery, Shooting At Murtala-Muhammed International Airport In Lagos / Adamu Adamu Doesn't Shake Women's Hand - Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.