Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:41 AM

Court Refuses To Stop Collation Of Rivers Election Results - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Refuses To Stop Collation Of Rivers Election Results (25221 Views)

Failure Of IREV Does Not Stop Collation Of Results - Supreme Court / BREAKING: APC Jittery As LP, Nigerians Approach Court To Stop Collation / INEC Chairman Is In Confusion Now, As Court Order To Stop Collation Loading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Refuses To Stop Collation Of Rivers Election Results by INTEGRITYA1(m): 6:12pm On Mar 20, 2019
Okay
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Collation Of Rivers Election Results by ekaette1621: 6:12pm On Mar 20, 2019
Fe di fi
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Collation Of Rivers Election Results by Mystick: 6:12pm On Mar 20, 2019
Wike, a cat with seven lives. They can't stop you. Not everyone will be able to face what you have been facing and still keep surviving.

3 Likes

Re: Court Refuses To Stop Collation Of Rivers Election Results by Mitsurugi(m): 6:16pm On Mar 20, 2019
Cherrybae:
How did court reject it please educate me. The court simply asked that other party be served to come and explain as well.

The restraining order remains valid pending the determination of the suits.

Hate has eaten into the hearts of so many persons.

I weep for some Nigerian youths.

Yes o. I'm weeping for you. Your question would be best answered by you if you really read the post. The judge refused the exparte application. Do you even know what a restraining order is? Trying to form I sabi while displaying wanton ignorance. Haba! You're the leader of tomorrow o! grin

The orders as prayed in the ex parte are not such that can be granted without hearing from the order side. I therefore make an order that the process be served on the other side for them to come to court to show cause why the prayer sought ought not to be granted. Therefore, the prayers on the ex parte motion are hereby refused,” he said

6 Likes

Re: Court Refuses To Stop Collation Of Rivers Election Results by tsinzu: 6:20pm On Mar 20, 2019
Cherrybae:

You are getting it wrong here, the purpose of the suit is targeted at obio Akpor LGA result.

I maintain my stand that Awara will be declared winner.

You are only been carried away on sentiment but the reality is something you don't know.

Let me stop talking until Sunday results are announced.

Awara is the governor of Rivers state.
Cherrybae the dreamer, dream on

1 Like

Re: Court Refuses To Stop Collation Of Rivers Election Results by mrp0806: 6:21pm On Mar 20, 2019
escodotman:
This same judge has been reported to the NJC by the PDP in a petition, for granting the same ex parte order to stop collation of Tafawa/Balewa local government in Bauchi state. Something is wrong somewhere.

Sori u got it wrong, that's for bauchi

1 Like

Re: Court Refuses To Stop Collation Of Rivers Election Results by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 20, 2019
Cherrybae:
How did court reject it please educate me. The court simply asked that other party be served to come and explain as well.

You don't put the other side on notice by an exparte application.
You do that by way of motion on notice.

The exparte was dismissed and they were asked to put the other party on notice by an application on notice.

1 Like

Re: Court Refuses To Stop Collation Of Rivers Election Results by Mitsurugi(m): 6:23pm On Mar 20, 2019
mrp0806:

Sori u got it wrong, that's for bauchi

But are both not on the same subject matter? So explain how a judge can give two conflicting rulings on two cases with the same subject matter within a space of how many hours. I'm just interested in justice being done. I don't fancy explaining this sh..it to my kids in years to come. They'll just tell me I lived in a time of fools. And they'd be right.

1 Like

Re: Court Refuses To Stop Collation Of Rivers Election Results by Wisfem: 6:24pm On Mar 20, 2019
escodotman:
This same judge has been reported to the NJC by the PDP in a petition, for granting the same ex parte order to stop collation of Tafawa/Balewa local government in Bauchi state. Something is wrong somewhere.

And his behaviour were totally unusual, deviation from acceptable moral standard, it was loud aberration how could he present his self as a tool by the unscrupulous Apc to hear an Election matter when the Tribunal has not ruled on the case, he want to cover up his mess

2 Likes

Re: Court Refuses To Stop Collation Of Rivers Election Results by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 6:27pm On Mar 20, 2019
Good.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE.
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Collation Of Rivers Election Results by openmine(m): 6:29pm On Mar 20, 2019
Africankel:

If this makes you feel good, continue your masturbation. Awara will be declared Governor of Imo River
Guy you are wicked grin

2 Likes

Re: Court Refuses To Stop Collation Of Rivers Election Results by Wisfem: 6:31pm On Mar 20, 2019
That judge is a disgrace to the face of our hard working unbiased judges whose plan is to restore the stollen mandate given to Atiku to rule the good people of Nigeria, he only wants to cover up his mess

1 Like

Re: Court Refuses To Stop Collation Of Rivers Election Results by stevejomo(m): 6:33pm On Mar 20, 2019
escodotman:

If this is true it simply means that the Judge is taking the side of rule of law.
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Collation Of Rivers Election Results by Corrinthians(m): 6:37pm On Mar 20, 2019
cursedAbiola:
[s][/s]
trash
Nkita flatie trash trash trash. cheesy

Let's go there. I'm thirsty! grin
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Collation Of Rivers Election Results by BrokenCock: 6:42pm On Mar 20, 2019
N2an2a:
Wike the bulldozer bulldozing Amechi front and back
Wike gives Amaechi deeper ramming from the back cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Court Refuses To Stop Collation Of Rivers Election Results by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 20, 2019
Wikethief Vs Amaechithief. Wetin concern me for their matter. If dem like make dem finish themselves for their.

Na the jobless youth especially those wey dey Nairaland I pity pass. Instead of voting based on who will serve them best, they are stupidly busy supporting Wike and Amaechi based on party differences and sentiments. After four years, make you go suffer am pass when other region are voting competent hands and developing while you are emigrating en-mass to other regions where there is greater opportunities.
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Collation Of Rivers Election Results by seborrhic: 6:51pm On Mar 20, 2019
MadeInTokyo:

I concur
The Judge should be disciplined by the NJC
Check his bank account or those of his immediate family members or 'cousin and nephew' family members within the past 2weeks and one would almost definitely find unusual large bank credits.
Only a corrupt judge would grant an order he clearly doesn't have any kind of authority to grant.

3 Likes

Re: Court Refuses To Stop Collation Of Rivers Election Results by AmazingELixir: 6:54pm On Mar 20, 2019
Cherrybae:

I know you've always had problems with reading and comprehension, now look closely at the bolded

The orders as prayed in the ex parte are not such that can be granted without hearing from the order side. I therefore make an order that the process be served on the other side for them to come to court to show cause why the prayer sought ought not to be granted. Therefore, the prayers on the ex parte motion are hereby refused,” he said.

1 Like

Re: Court Refuses To Stop Collation Of Rivers Election Results by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:57pm On Mar 20, 2019
AmazingELixir:

I know you've always had problems with reading and comprehension, now look closely at the bolded

The orders as prayed in the ex parte are not such that can be granted without hearing from the order side. I therefore make an order that the process be served on the other side for them to come to court to show cause why the prayer sought ought not to be granted. Therefore, the prayers on the ex parte motion are hereby refused,” he said.
she wants awara declared goveno of imo river dats her wahala

1 Like

Re: Court Refuses To Stop Collation Of Rivers Election Results by Glorymax: 6:57pm On Mar 20, 2019
Thanks God the judge realises himself and backtracked on time

2 Likes

Re: Court Refuses To Stop Collation Of Rivers Election Results by CioAngels(f): 7:09pm On Mar 20, 2019
MadeInTokyo:
A Federal High Court in Abuja has declined a fresh application to stop the collation of Rivers State’s Governorship and House of Assembly elections conducted by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) on March 9.

Justice Inyang Ekwo on Wednesday held that the ex parte application brought before him by the African Action Congress (AAC) and its candidate, Awara Biokpomabo seeking to stop the collation in Rivers State is such that the court cannot grant without hearing the other side.

The faction of the All Progressives Congress, APC in Rivers State, loyal to the Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi adopted the AAC for the governorship election as the court barred APC from fielding candidates in the election.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/rivers-govship-court-declines-to-stop-election-collation-results.html

To know that I campaigned for this integrity less young man is very sad. His paper is my number one read every morning. So he traversed the whole of Nigeria to sell his soul for worthless money. I'm sorry to those I pulled to vote for him. Money?

1 Like

Re: Court Refuses To Stop Collation Of Rivers Election Results by Gandollar(f): 7:15pm On Mar 20, 2019
Cherrybae:

Oga why always insulting me for erring my views.
What crime have I committed here. Please stop insulting me.

I advice you to save your tears for the last minute shocker.

Awara defeated wike
Lol @erring
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Collation Of Rivers Election Results by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 20, 2019
Gandollar:
Lol @erring

Guy 4get the "erring" part in as much as you understand the message. Sometimes we all use the wrong word when typing. So no need to draw attention. If you self too sabi maybe you for dey Havard dey lecture English.....
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Collation Of Rivers Election Results by Gandollar(f): 7:22pm On Mar 20, 2019
PatrioticNaija:

Guy 4get the "erring" part in as much as you understand the message. Sometimes we all use the wrong word when typing. So no need to draw attention. If you self too sabi maybe you for dey Havard dey lecture English.....
I prefer to be called babe.

Now Fvck off cheesy
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Collation Of Rivers Election Results by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 20, 2019
Gandollar:
I prefer to be called babe.

Now Fvck off cheesy

"Babe" eff you bitc-hhh
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Collation Of Rivers Election Results by OneDollarSalary(m): 7:43pm On Mar 20, 2019
Corrinthians:
Eeeeew. Can we keep the gayy side apart? I dont do men. grin

What happened to ngadaAwo? Why are you now wearing skirt? cheesy
grin
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Collation Of Rivers Election Results by CioAngels(f): 7:53pm On Mar 20, 2019
slivertongue:
FAILED COUP. Is AAC a party or an ngo?
Honestly, to think that I saw Sowore as a serious youth and campaigned for him. The youths at lag bus stops especially agric bus stop will say we told that old woman not to waste her time for Sowore because he is a thief and cannot rule. But still I decided to waste my time big time. Even if he had gone to PDP my feeling would have been same. Sowore is an NGO businessman.
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Collation Of Rivers Election Results by Shikini: 8:15pm On Mar 20, 2019
MadeInTokyo:

Justice Iyang has quickly backtracked and corrected his kangaroo judgement of yesterday, cos PDP has dragged him before the NJC.

He wil also reverse his inconsequential judgement on Bauchi state Election results collation .
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Collation Of Rivers Election Results by awuf2008: 9:05pm On Mar 20, 2019
Cherrybae:

But the restraining order does not affect rivers state.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Rejects Uche Secondus Offer To Refund 23 Luxury Cars,Insists On N310m / Buhari Observes Juma'at Prayer Alongside El-rufai,Amosun,Others At State House(p / Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.