Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Lagos To Ibadan Thrends On Twitter As Lady Fakes Her Kidnapping To Go Have Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lagos To Ibadan Thrends On Twitter As Lady Fakes Her Kidnapping To Go Have Sex (2958 Views)

Lady Fakes Her Own Death In Order To Break Up With Her Broke Boyfriend But... / Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend / Nigerian Lady Fakes She Committed Suicide As Publicity Stunt On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos To Ibadan Thrends On Twitter As Lady Fakes Her Kidnapping To Go Have Sex by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 20, 2019
There is chaos right now on Twitter after a supposedly kidnapped lady was caught lying about her kidnapping. She had previously maintained she was abducted but on further investigation revealed a shocking tale.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Postsubman/status/1108144182215012352?p=v

The Convenant university student, and daughter of a pastor by the name Damilola Ajayi had been having sweet steamy sex all the while. And resurfaced after spending 3 days in Ibadan with graphics designer, who was also tweeting about her kidnapping grin
Bad man Mark_Ikotun ;(

https://mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/lagostoibadan?src=hash

The incident has drawn so much anger , and laughter too from Nigerians Some are angry Dami lied , and deceivied friends and family just for 3day Romp with Mark_Ikotun others are amazed by Mark's 6inch dick power.

Either way Dami has to be so dickmatized to have Left school travelled for 3hours and over 125km for sex.

Re: Lagos To Ibadan Thrends On Twitter As Lady Fakes Her Kidnapping To Go Have Sex by StarUp: 5:29pm On Mar 20, 2019
Is it your sex?
Re: Lagos To Ibadan Thrends On Twitter As Lady Fakes Her Kidnapping To Go Have Sex by Timmy301(m): 5:30pm On Mar 20, 2019
good for her As per the sex is all what she wants her life for
Re: Lagos To Ibadan Thrends On Twitter As Lady Fakes Her Kidnapping To Go Have Sex by grad2012(f): 5:33pm On Mar 20, 2019
she needs to be dealt with by her parent's. what's that for getting everyone worried to have sex. she needs hot slap.
Re: Lagos To Ibadan Thrends On Twitter As Lady Fakes Her Kidnapping To Go Have Sex by kiddoiLL(m): 5:48pm On Mar 20, 2019
omo pastor

Re: Lagos To Ibadan Thrends On Twitter As Lady Fakes Her Kidnapping To Go Have Sex by respect80(m): 6:13pm On Mar 20, 2019
And someone will still say sexxxx isn't sweet

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Ibadan Thrends On Twitter As Lady Fakes Her Kidnapping To Go Have Sex by SenhorSean(m): 6:18pm On Mar 20, 2019
Smh

Re: Lagos To Ibadan Thrends On Twitter As Lady Fakes Her Kidnapping To Go Have Sex by Korllami007: 6:20pm On Mar 20, 2019
E be like say the guy de soak d*ck inside honey before he dives in .
Re: Lagos To Ibadan Thrends On Twitter As Lady Fakes Her Kidnapping To Go Have Sex by MelaninGold(f): 6:25pm On Mar 20, 2019
Wait, wait...babe is an adult,in a university for crying out loud. If she wanted to have sex she would have just planned it well rather than lying. I mean if she wanted to be discreet. Probably got tired of being called"pastor's daughter.
Re: Lagos To Ibadan Thrends On Twitter As Lady Fakes Her Kidnapping To Go Have Sex by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 20, 2019
Which one are the creating drama out of it? Dont other babes do worse. Wat of those chicks that travel all the way from ado ekiti to kafachan or those that travel from lagos to borno cause of one faceless alhaji dat promised dem 500k for one night in a hotel. Abeg make dem free d babe. She paid a visit to her boyfriend based in ibadan and ibadan to lagos is not dat far. Kpata kpata if e too far it will be 2 or 3 hrs. Some girls can travel 9 hrs journey to meet a total stranger cos of money wey im promise demcheesy.. But wat i dont understand is why fake it as a kidnapping issue..abi d dad is overbearing?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos To Ibadan Thrends On Twitter As Lady Fakes Her Kidnapping To Go Have Sex by Harddiskng(m): 6:49pm On Mar 20, 2019
lefulefu:
Which one are the creating drama out of it? Dont other babes do worse. Wat of those chicks that travel all the way from ado ekiti to kafachan or those that travel from lagos to borno cause of one faceless alhaji dat promised dem 500k for one night in a hotel. Abeg make dem free d babe. She paid a visit to her boyfriend based in ibadan and ibadan to lagos is not dat far. Kpata kpata if e too far it will be 2 or 3 hrs. Some girls can travel 9 hrs journey to meet a total stranger cos of money wey im promise demcheesy.. But wat i dont understand is why fake it as a kidnapping issue..abi d dad is overbearing?

Lool

The matter tire me sef. Just a one-off journey Lagos to Ibadan.

There are babes on this same Nairaland that undergo longer pilgrimages every weekend. Make dey free the babe.
Re: Lagos To Ibadan Thrends On Twitter As Lady Fakes Her Kidnapping To Go Have Sex by ElsonMorali: 6:53pm On Mar 20, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lagos To Ibadan Thrends On Twitter As Lady Fakes Her Kidnapping To Go Have Sex by Atewo400(m): 6:53pm On Mar 20, 2019
if u wan Bleep fuckkkk
why u con dey lie
Re: Lagos To Ibadan Thrends On Twitter As Lady Fakes Her Kidnapping To Go Have Sex by psalmsmiles(m): 7:45pm On Mar 20, 2019
i was just scrolling my thing jejely until the last picture threw me off balance

DAMN! that girl's gifted!!

3 Likes

Re: Lagos To Ibadan Thrends On Twitter As Lady Fakes Her Kidnapping To Go Have Sex by coolzeal(m): 10:25pm On Mar 20, 2019
Covenant university is like boarding school. You can't control an adult or restrict them from what is simply natural. Konji mehn..
Re: Lagos To Ibadan Thrends On Twitter As Lady Fakes Her Kidnapping To Go Have Sex by careytommy37(m): 3:04am On Mar 21, 2019
At least her parents now know they have a hoe for a daughter
Re: Lagos To Ibadan Thrends On Twitter As Lady Fakes Her Kidnapping To Go Have Sex by CaesarDon(m): 5:29am On Mar 21, 2019
Re: Lagos To Ibadan Thrends On Twitter As Lady Fakes Her Kidnapping To Go Have Sex by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 21, 2019
Atewo400:
if u wan Bleep fuckkkk
why u con dey lie
exactly she is an adult sex is allowed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos To Ibadan Thrends On Twitter As Lady Fakes Her Kidnapping To Go Have Sex by mikejj(m): 9:59am On Mar 21, 2019
lefulefu:
lefu me self I don't blame the girl she might probably be one of those pastor daughter who they don't allow to go out at all ..24/7 she is forced to stay indoors..Now she is taking advantage of the only opportunity she has ..aunty bang well jor**her booby fresh sha...

Re: Lagos To Ibadan Thrends On Twitter As Lady Fakes Her Kidnapping To Go Have Sex by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 21, 2019
mikejj:
lefu me self I don't blame the girl she might probably be one of those pastor daughter who they don't allow to go out at all ..24/7 she is forced to stay indoors..Now she is taking advantage of the only opportunity she has ..aunty bang well jor**her booby fresh sha...
exactly! This one so its probably her dad dey lock her up for house as dem dey lock fowl for cagecheesy. See as d babe fwesh sef... See d booby..d tin make sensecheesy dere's dis girl wey i know den ehn even in her late twenties na so d dad dey pursue guys wey dey try to come visit her. As d girl mature so dem go jus lock her inside house. Wen time reach to marry na so d parents arrange for one of im friend son to marry her. Chai! Thank God say i no be female. I too love my freedom abegcheesy
Re: Lagos To Ibadan Thrends On Twitter As Lady Fakes Her Kidnapping To Go Have Sex by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 21, 2019
Harddiskng:

Lool

The matter tire me sef. Just a one-off journey Lagos to Ibadan.

There are babes on this same Nairaland that undergo longer pilgrimages every weekend. Make dey free the babe.
yes nahcheesy. There are some babes here on nairaland dat tour d whole kuntry d same way Mungo Park tour d whole of the river nigercheesy. Dem don turn to professional explorers by force. Today it will be kafachan,tommorow na chibock, the next day na abuja, the other next day na new bussa,then udi hills,niger bridge,seme border and kainjicheesy.. Habacheesy. And u go see such chicks come dey bash dis babe oocheesy

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Ibadan Thrends On Twitter As Lady Fakes Her Kidnapping To Go Have Sex by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 21, 2019
Harddiskng:

every weekend u say?cheesy. Some do it every two dayscheesy. Dey derecheesy.
Re: Lagos To Ibadan Thrends On Twitter As Lady Fakes Her Kidnapping To Go Have Sex by mikejj(m): 1:19pm On Mar 21, 2019
lefulefu:
exactly! This one so its probably her dad dey lock her up for house as dem dey lock fowl for cagecheesy. See as d babe fwesh sef... See d booby..d tin make sensecheesy dere's dis girl wey i know den ehn even in her late twenties na so d dad dey pursue guys wey dey try to come visit her. As d girl mature so dem go jus lock her inside house. Wen time reach to marry na so d parents arrange for one of im friend son to marry her. Chai! Thank God say i no be female. I too love my freedom abegcheesy
u know every now....pastor Daughters dey make sense on top bed..u know now

Re: Lagos To Ibadan Thrends On Twitter As Lady Fakes Her Kidnapping To Go Have Sex by mikejj(m): 1:22pm On Mar 21, 2019
lefulefu:
yes nahcheesy. There are some babes here on nairaland dat tour d whole kuntry d same way Mungo Park tour d whole of the river nigercheesy. Dem don turn to professional explorers by force. Today it will be kafachan,tommorow na chibock, the next day na abuja, the other next day na new bussa,then udi hills,niger bridge,seme border and kainjicheesy.. Habacheesy. And u go see such chicks come dey bash dis babe oocheesy
baba na tourist dem now..kiki.when tourist material dey there body.na wa u o..las las na one innocent guy money them go use they travel Iike that....
Re: Lagos To Ibadan Thrends On Twitter As Lady Fakes Her Kidnapping To Go Have Sex by mikejj(m): 1:24pm On Mar 21, 2019
psalmsmiles:
i was just scrolling my thing jejely until the last picture threw me off balance

DAMN! that girl's gifted!!
female thunder go kee you ..but y that picture now..the OP self
Re: Lagos To Ibadan Thrends On Twitter As Lady Fakes Her Kidnapping To Go Have Sex by psalmsmiles(m): 1:30pm On Mar 21, 2019
mikejj:
female thunder go kee you ..but y that picture now..the OP self

baba leave am like that oo. The girl's got a bright future ahead of her

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Ibadan Thrends On Twitter As Lady Fakes Her Kidnapping To Go Have Sex by mikejj(m): 1:34pm On Mar 21, 2019
psalmsmiles:

baba leave am like that oo. The girl's got a bright future ahead of her
grin. Bright future ah as how..I don't understand... U mean she will fake kidnapping to america for same reason

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Humans, Especially Men, Have So Much Lust For Sex? / Man Shares Response He Received From A Woman He Confessed His Feelings To / Lady Chops Off Boyfriend's Dreadlocks As He Was Asleep (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.