Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,565 members, 7,812,830 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

See What Onnoghen, The Suspended CJN Is Going Through - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Onnoghen, The Suspended CJN Is Going Through (4211 Views)

Onnoghen: The Monies I Received Were Gifts For My Daughter's Wedding, Not Bribe / Onnoghen: Political Solution Collapses As Suspended CJN Insists On Full Trial / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Onnoghen, The Suspended CJN Is Going Through by Biodun556(m): 8:26pm On Mar 20, 2019
grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What Onnoghen, The Suspended CJN Is Going Through by muykem: 8:37pm On Mar 20, 2019
The only billionaire judge I ever known. A judge that maintained multiple accounts everywhere. It's well with us in this country, I always amaze by the way poor people use to defend corrupt fellow.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Onnoghen, The Suspended CJN Is Going Through by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 20, 2019
There is no crime in being docked, slandered, judge on the pages of newspapers and blogs.

The only crime is bowing to intimidation without a fight.

Real men fear no foe

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What Onnoghen, The Suspended CJN Is Going Through by yarimo(m): 9:15pm On Mar 20, 2019
Justice UMAR danladi of CCT, please sentence ONNOGHEN to 15 years in prison with hard labour. grin grin

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See What Onnoghen, The Suspended CJN Is Going Through by googi: 9:31pm On Mar 20, 2019
yarimo:
Justice UMAR danladi of CCT, please sentence ONNOGHEN to 15 years in prison with hard labour. grin grin

Great! We are waiting for Justice Umar Danladi days on the dock too. Nothing wrong with thief catching thief.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Onnoghen, The Suspended CJN Is Going Through by Juby: 10:00pm On Mar 20, 2019
Pls lock this man up.he is a disgrace to our country

1 Like

Re: See What Onnoghen, The Suspended CJN Is Going Through by DabuIIIT: 10:11pm On Mar 20, 2019
Wao

grin
Re: See What Onnoghen, The Suspended CJN Is Going Through by ideynl1: 10:17pm On Mar 20, 2019
Tinubu went through same

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Onnoghen, The Suspended CJN Is Going Through by id911(m): 10:26pm On Mar 20, 2019
soulpeppersoup:
There is no crime in being docked, slandered, judge on the pages of newspapers and blogs.

The only crime is bowing to intimidation without a fight.

Real men fear no foe

I have known Justice Onnoghen for a very long time and I can tell you he's not someone that can easily be intimidated. He's going to keep quiet and pursue his case up to the Supreme Court. The Federal Government would be ashamed at the end. All their lies and propaganda against this man will fail because he won't resign and the defective case would be thrown out by the Supreme Court

11 Likes

Re: See What Onnoghen, The Suspended CJN Is Going Through by blackboy(m): 11:07pm On Mar 20, 2019
Nothing wrong but if found guilty is the problem. Standing before a court of competent jurisdiction is no crime

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Onnoghen, The Suspended CJN Is Going Through by toplinetrtrend: 1:13am On Mar 21, 2019
Biodun556:
grin

Tinubu was once in that box.

But wait o, did you ever tell tinubu that corruption is bad? Or are you saying corruption is good if perpetrated by your preferred thief?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Onnoghen, The Suspended CJN Is Going Through by OddsIsland(m): 5:16am On Mar 21, 2019
No big deal. The removal of that judge was because of the elections. They had to replace him with a Judge from the other side.

1 Like

Re: See What Onnoghen, The Suspended CJN Is Going Through by naijapips04: 5:37am On Mar 21, 2019
ideynl1:
Tinubu went through same

Exactly. And now he's the leader of the yoruba race.

So onnoghen hang in there.

2 Likes

Re: See What Onnoghen, The Suspended CJN Is Going Through by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 21, 2019
id911:

I have known Justice Onnoghen for a very long time and I can tell you he's not someone that can easily be intimidated. He's going to keep quiet and pursue his case up to the Supreme Court. The Federal Government would be ashamed at the end. All their lies and propaganda against this man will fail because he won't resign and the defective case would be thrown out by the Supreme Court

Only men like this create and recreate history.

2 Likes

Re: See What Onnoghen, The Suspended CJN Is Going Through by Biodun556(m): 8:03am On Mar 21, 2019
id911:

At least they have been able to stop him from receiving dollars at this time of election tribunal.
Re: See What Onnoghen, The Suspended CJN Is Going Through by fredoooooo: 8:08am On Mar 21, 2019
Dem don push this one enter bush all of Dem don run away ... grin
Re: See What Onnoghen, The Suspended CJN Is Going Through by id911(m): 8:33am On Mar 21, 2019
Biodun556:

At least they have been able to stop him from receiving dollars at this time of election tribunal.

Does CJN adjudicate cases at the tribunal level? You're education is in vain.

3 Likes

Re: See What Onnoghen, The Suspended CJN Is Going Through by madmohamed(m): 9:00am On Mar 21, 2019
muykem:
The only billionaire judge I ever known. A judge that maintained multiple accounts everywhere. It's well with us in this country, I always amaze by the way poor people use to defend corrupt fellow.
nonsense how did u know other judge don't have multiple accounts or maybe he is from South, if he is from North u will not say this nonsense.
Re: See What Onnoghen, The Suspended CJN Is Going Through by Hedonisst: 9:07am On Mar 21, 2019
The afonja idiots are not saying anything about their tribal god Tinubu's own case at the same CCT. Or are you fools not seeing his picture up there, shamelessly posing inside the Dock? React to that and leave Onnoghen alone for a second.
Re: See What Onnoghen, The Suspended CJN Is Going Through by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 21, 2019
naijapips04:

Exactly. And now he's the leader of the yoruba race.

So onnoghen hang in there.
Oponu, tinubu is the leader of yoruba race? You were probably drunk when you typed this nonsense.

IdiAt grin

2 Likes

Re: See What Onnoghen, The Suspended CJN Is Going Through by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 21, 2019
franchasng:
I love all these, Yorubas cannot hide their hatred for other tribes in Southern Nigeria forever, the truth is gradually coming out wink

Other tribes think Yorubas hate only Igbos, they don't know that Yorubas are selfish and the most tribalistic tribe in Nigeria after Fulani. They only want their progress and the only reason they form love for Hausa-Fulani is to enable them grab national power, we all know and even Hausa-Fulani are aware too.

It is becoming clear and I hope Ijaws, Binis, Itshekiris, and the entire Southsouth are watching how Yorubas as celebrating the gang up and humiliation of their various illustrious sons and daughters that climbed to highest positions in Nigeria which Yorubas are so angry and bitter they did

The only reason they pretend small to like Niger Delta is crude oil nothing else, kai Yoruba angry

But after, they will turn around to tell the same Southsouth people that their worst enemies are Igbos and they will believe because of one unfortunate incident between some disgruntled military guys of Igbo origin and Adaka Boro in the 1960s undecided

Niger Delta people are waking up already, they are beginning to know their true enemies and true friends gradually, evil cannot last forever!

Keep on mocking Niger Delta people while you form lover with Hausa-Fulani, we shall all see the end game.

That is how they mocked and criticized Goodluck as if Abacha, IBB and even their own son OBJ didn't loot Nigeria dry than Goodluck ever dared but their son Osinbajo keep blaming Goodluck for Nigeria's misfortune since 1960, it is well with Niger Delta, we stand by you guys whether good or bad, Igbos are with you and they can't do nothing, so fear not angry

Mynd44 rule 2

(1) (Reply)

Biggest Lie Ever Told - The North Feeds Nigeria / At Last, The Notorious Wakili Has Been Caught By The OPC / Rivers: Wike Bans Meeting Of Igbo Group In Oyigbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.