Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,193 members, 7,864,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:49 AM

Lol - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lol (1444 Views)

Lol, I Just Found An Alternative To Beans / Photo: Lol,man Broke Sex Doll's Leg During Vigorous Sex With It / What Is The Real Meaning Of "LOL" ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lol by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 21, 2019
Thanks for the comment so far.
Re: Lol by aristocrazzy: 4:33pm On Mar 21, 2019
Lol you're in a very bleeped situation, and Yes you did bad for buying her a phone in the first place, that showed how naive you are with girls.
Girls don't like guys that they can control and tell what to do.. A smart bad guy without money, phones or even a car is probably fuckin her right now. You've got a lot to learn about girls if you think buying phone is a free pass to nyash them.
Re: Lol by Gettreadyy(m): 4:39pm On Mar 21, 2019
hilario12:
Good Afternoon!
My friend gave me this girl's number which have not met before, I called her and told her I got her number try someone that knows her but I lied to the person that I attended the same sec school with her and its been long I see her last. My friend told me she likes material things and he is sure she will agree to date me.

So I called her and met her the following day. She saw my corolla 2012 and after our discussion she agreed to date me same night we met inside my car. Though she told me she has engage which I told her doesn't matter.

The following day she told me she was gonna sell her phone which is just a small phone that it's giving her fault issues. I told her not to sell it yet, she ask me to buy her another phone if I insist she shouldn't sell. As a big guy now, I told her no problems. After like 2days At first I lied to her that I have the phone @home to give her so she should come to my house to collect it. To my suprise she came with her friend in the evening to collect the phone @my house. I told her I thought I came with the phone but I actually left it at another state since I traveled for biz alot. She said no problems.

She kept asking and told me to try get her the phone by Monday. That's like 5days ahead. There was this night I went to there house because she insisted she won't be able to come to my house that she promised her father not to go to any man's house. Inside my car I tried playing with her buh she was forming somehow though she didn't step down from the car nor get angry but she is pushing my attempt away.

On that same night she told me she will visit me for fun whenever I get her the phone. The next day I went and buy her phone of #30,500 since she want a brand new phone.

I called her and told her, she was happy and told me she will pay me a visit to come collect the phone.

She came and when I showed her the phone, she frowned her face saying it's not big enough. I told her am gonna buy her a bigger phone once I travel to Abj for biz. She said ok that she will be using it then. Have done my part and its now SEX now. She was reluctant, I tried so hard but she didn't allow me. To me in my stage in life, begging to hard for sex or trying to force a lady is rubbish.

Now she wanted to go after I spent a lot of time trying to sex her but she refused. I told her to go and I gave her transport fare.

Then she ask me to give her the phone. I told her NO. I told her she didn't love me and she didn't keep her promise. Then she said she will come on Sunday and I told her I will give her the phone on Sunday. Inshort she was so pained and vex commot.

Pls have I done bad?

if this Is true, you are a good model for other guys to emulate. thumbs up.
Re: Lol by Preshy561(f): 4:44pm On Mar 21, 2019
30k phone? Smh.
Is that a sort of Nokia 3310?
Lol.
Once you guys gifts someone Akara, you'd start thinking you own the person, human beings in general.
Smh!!
Re: Lol by Aieboocaar(m): 4:44pm On Mar 21, 2019
@OP it's with a heavy heart and eyes full of tears embarassed that i say "YOU ARE VERY STOOPID" angry

From your story it's evident that God has blessed you and made you comfortable in life but you choose to be an efulefu!

Because of kpekus, naim you buy fone of 30k for girl(Girl wey you no love and she no even appreciate the fone sef!!!).

Do you know the kind of happiness and prayers of blessing that will follow you if you hand over that same fone to your sister or even little niece?? undecided
Re: Lol by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 21, 2019
Preshy561:
30k phone? Smh.
Lol.
Once you guys gifts someone Akara, you'd start thinking you own the person, human beings in general.
Smh!!

30k phone is something now. I did it for a start self. I got discouraged because she didn't appreciate the phone even though she wanted it ooo.
Re: Lol by MaestroJosh: 4:48pm On Mar 21, 2019
[quote author=hilario12 post=76861055]Good Afternoon!
My friend gave me this girl's number though have not met her before, I called her and told her I got her number from someone that knows her but I lied to the person that I attended the same sec school with her and its been long I see her last. My friend told me she likes material things and he is sure she will agree to date me.

So I called her and we met the following day. She saw my corolla 2012 and after our discussion she agreed to date me same night we met inside my car. Though she told me she had engage which I told her it doesn't matter.

The following day she told me she was gonna sell her phone which is just a small phone, that it's giving her fault issues. I told her not to sell it yet, she ask me to buy her another phone if I insisted she shouldn't sell her phone yet. As a big guy now, I told her no problems. After like 2days, At first I lied to her that I have the phone @home to give her so she should come to my house to collect it. To my suprise she came with her friend in the evening to collect the phone @my house. I told her I thought I came with the phone but I actually left it at another state since I traveled for biz alot. She said no problems.

She kept asking about the phone and told me to try get her the phone by Monday. That's like 5days ahead. There was this night I went to there house because she insisted she won't be able to come to my house that she promised her father not to go to any man's house. Inside my car I tried playing with her buh she was forming somehow, though she didn't step down from the car nor get angry but she was pushing my attempts away.

On that same night she told me she will visit me for fun whenever I get her the phone. The next day I went and buy her phone of #30,500 since she want a brand new phone.

I called her and told her, she was happy and told me she will pay me a visit to come collect the phone.

She came and when I showed her the phone, she frowned her face saying it's not big enough. I told her am gonna buy her a bigger phone once I travel to Abj for biz. She said ok that she will be using it then. Have done my part and its now SEX now. She was reluctant, I tried so hard but she didn't allow me. To me in my stage in life, begging hard for sex or trying to force a lady is rubbish.

Now she wanted to go after I spent a lot of time trying to sex her but she refused. I told her to go and I gave her transport fare.

Then she ask me to give her the phone. I told her NO. I told her she didn't love me and she didn't keep her promise. Then she said she will come on Sunday and I told her I will give her the phone on Sunday. Inshort she was so pained and vex commot.

Pls have I done bad?

So you bought fone for a hoe cus you wanted to have sex with her.. Person wey u suppose code and Bleep the hell outa her pussy until u see blood coming out... You're tacticaless... Spit on your bald head..
Re: Lol by Goalnaldo(m): 4:50pm On Mar 21, 2019
Aieboocaar:
@OP it's with a heavy heart and eyes full of tears embarassed that i say "YOU ARE VERY STOOPID" angry

From your story it's evident that God has blessed you and made you comfortable in life but you choose to be like lefulefu!

Because of kpekus, naim you buy fone of 30k for girl(Girl wey you no love and she no even appreciate the fone sef!!!).

Do you know the kind of happiness and prayers of blessing that will follow you if you hand over that same fone to your sister or even little niece?? undecided

grin
Re: Lol by MaestroJosh: 4:52pm On Mar 21, 2019
hilario12:

30k phone is something now. I did it for a start self. I got discouraged because she didn't appreciate the phone even though she wanted it ooo.
All for the dirty nd bacteria invested kleptus. Smh!
Re: Lol by Preshy561(f): 4:53pm On Mar 21, 2019
hilario12:

S3x for phone.
Trade by barter.
Are you guys in some sort of relationship or contract?
You guys suit yourselves, nevertheless.
Re: Lol by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 21, 2019
Aieboocaar:

From your story it's evident that God has blessed you and made you comfortable in life but you choose to be an efulefu!

Do you know the kind of happiness and prayers of blessing that will follow you if you hand over that same fone to your sister or even little niece undecided??

My sister and little niece are all ok financialy. We do business es in the family and everyone is living comfortably. Whenever help is needed we do assist ourselves. Infact I had bought a car for my mama a year ago to add with the one she had herself. Don't stereotype, when you have the money u will do it too.
Re: Lol by Splinz(m): 4:55pm On Mar 21, 2019
hilario12:

You mean the agreed form of appreciation was to fvck?

Re: Lol by kullozone(m): 4:57pm On Mar 21, 2019
Preshy561:
30k phone? Smh.
Lol.
Smh!!

"On that same night she told me she will visit me for fun whenever I get her the phone"

they had an agreementsmiley
Re: Lol by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:58pm On Mar 21, 2019
wait... let me drink some tea, and come back as this one is a juicy story....

so here it goes:

hilario12:
Good Afternoon!
My friend gave me this girl's number though have not met her before, I called her and told her I got her number from someone that knows her but I lied to the person that I attended the same sec school with her and its been long I see her last. My friend told me she likes material things and he is sure she will agree to date me.

FOOLISHNESS #1
so you mean to tell us all that your brotha told you:" here is one cheap materialistic babe!" and you gladly foolishly went ahead trying to date the animal?!

So I called her and we met the following day. She saw my corolla 2012 and after our discussion she agreed to date me same night we met inside my car.

FOOLISHNESS #2
you should have known this babe is dirt cheap, and certainly REALLY desperate if all it took was a mere COROLLA 2012 to impress her.

Though she told me she had engage which I told her it doesn't matter.

FOOLISHNESS #3
bro, how konjified were you?! OR how beautiful was that animal that you didnt care about any damn thing?!

The following day she told me she was gonna sell her phone which is just a small phone, that it's giving her fault issues. I told her not to sell it yet, she ask me to buy her another phone if I insisted she shouldn't sell her phone yet.

FOOLISHNESS #4
so the NEXT DAY, she started to press your mumu button, and you didnt see it coming?!?!?! haba!!! why did you try to be "captain save a hoe" and told her not to sell it? wetin concern you with phone biz?!?!?!?!?

As a big guy now, I told her no problems. After like 2days, At first I lied to her that I have the phone @home to give her so she should come to my house to collect it.

FOOLISHNESS #5
if you were indeed a "big boy" (and not a mumu), then why not just buy the damn phone right away?!

To my suprise she came with her friend in the evening to collect the phone @my house. I told her I thought I came with the phone but I actually left it at another state since I traveled for biz alot. She said no problems.

FOOLISHNESS #6
you think this babe was a novice (setting foolish traps to get her home to you), while she is a pro, and sadly YOU are the only person here being played.

She kept asking about the phone and told me to try get her the phone by Monday. That's like 5days ahead. There was this night I went to there house because she insisted she won't be able to come to my house that she promised her father not to go to any man's house. Inside my car I tried playing with her buh she was forming somehow, though she didn't step down from the car nor get angry but she was pushing my attempts away.

FOOLISHNESS #7
so even her father know his daughter is a hoe?! kai, bro run as fast as you can... RUUUUUUUUN!

FOOLISHNESS #8
see as she put the carrot in front of that donkey and he fell for it, like a true mumu!!!

She came and when I showed her the phone, she frowned her face saying it's not big enough. I told her am gonna buy her a bigger phone once I travel to Abj for biz. She said ok that she will be using it then. Have done my part and its now SEX now. She was reluctant, I tried so hard but she didn't allow me. To me in my stage in life, begging hard for sex or trying to force a lady is rubbish.

FOOLISHNESS #9
MUMU!!!!!! here you are begging like an infant for sex....aint you ashamed of yourself? for 30k you could get 2/3 serious round with any neighborhood slut out there...now here you are STILL with blue balls AND with a useless 30k phone.

FOOLISHNESS #10
wait wait wait!!!!! why did you give her fare money? blood of Maria, mother of jesus, abeg come carry your offspring mumu donkey child now!

FINAL FOOLISHNESS

so you are still thinking of buying a better phone for this animal?! are you mad?! just because of toto?!?!

[img]https://media./images/3ccfad9cb027d3515e409b4e0f4f3873/tenor.gif[/img]

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lol by Aieboocaar(m): 5:01pm On Mar 21, 2019
hilario12:

My sister and little niece are all ok financialy. We do business es in the family and everyone is living comfortably. Whenever help is needed we do assist ourselves. Infact I had bought a car for my mama a year ago to add with the one she had herself. Don't stereotype, when you have the money u will do it too.

So there are no members of your immediate family who is in dire need of a phone eeh? or you no get people wey dey university wey you go send that 30k give........ and you just want to spend it on fvck? same fvck wey nor go cost more than 5k undecided

I spit sense into your head mehn!!!! angry
Re: Lol by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 21, 2019
Splinz:

You mean the agreed form of appreciation was to fvck?

Nope, a thank you and sign she is happy about it self could have been enough.
Re: Lol by Aieboocaar(m): 5:03pm On Mar 21, 2019
Goalnaldo:
grin

Bros na me you wan set up like this eeh thunder go faya you o!!!! grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Lol by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 21, 2019
and una go dey shocked say dis girl wey op dey stress imsef dey buy fone for cos of puna looks like dis

Re: Lol by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 21, 2019
lefulefu:
and una go dey shocked say dis girl wey op dey stress imsef dey buy fone for cos of puna looks like dis

Lol...
Re: Lol by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 21, 2019
Preshy561:
30k phone? Smh.
Lol.
Smh!!
Prepare... They are coming for you.

Re: Lol by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:18pm On Mar 21, 2019
This is my comment....
Re: Lol by Splinz(m): 5:18pm On Mar 21, 2019
hilario12:

Nope, a thank you and sign she is happy about it self could have been enough.

shocked

I'm highly disappointed.

You can't seat in your 2012 Corolla car and decide what is a "Thank You & Appreciation" for another person.

Sex has always been a mutual act and not what you 'think' in your head.
Re: Lol by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 21, 2019
hilario12:

I see a business transaction here, phone for hand, back for ground.

Since your phone isn't worth her punna ( according to her actions) then her hands shouldn't worth your phone. Free her, she either take what you have to offer and seal the deal or she finds a better bidder.

Aye o le.

1 Like

Re: Lol by derrydinny: 5:20pm On Mar 21, 2019
the pussy between her legs is probably worse than that of risikatu that sells petrol to you or that you buy akara from but you go will be stressing yourself on a needless matter, your friend told you she is materialistic yet you went ahead

I spit on your cone or Igbo
Re: Lol by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 21, 2019
derrydinny:
the pussy between her legs is probably worse than that of risikatu that sells petrol to you or that you buy akara from but you go will be stressing yourself on a needless matter, your friend told you she is materialistic yet you went ahead

I spit on your cone or Igbo
But nah face you guys dey mess nah, pussy different? cheesy

She fit fine pass Risikatu. grin

Re: Lol by ojun50(m): 5:23pm On Mar 21, 2019
Because u hv one small car nd small change u think u can fuc,k any girl any how because thy like material tins, see yr head
Re: Lol by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 21, 2019
ojun50:
Because u hv one small car nd small change u think u can fuc,k any girl any how because thy like material tins, see yr head

Lwkmd...lol
Re: Lol by Preshy561(f): 5:28pm On Mar 21, 2019
MariaLavina:
Prepare... They are coming for you.
Nne.
I weak.
This your meme deh always make me laugh. grin
Re: Lol by Preshy561(f): 5:30pm On Mar 21, 2019
MariaLavina:
I see a business transaction here, phone for hand, back for ground.

Since your phone isn't worth her punna ( according to her actions) then her hands shouldn't worth your phone. Free her, she either take what you have to offer and seal the deal or she finds a better bidder.

Aye o le.
Gbam.
A pure business transaction.
The girl has a price, and not for some worthless techno or Chinko phone.
Atleast, she won't be tagged cheap.
Re: Lol by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 21, 2019
Preshy561:

Nne.
I weak.
This your meme deh always make me laugh. grin

I like the meme die. I fell in love with it the first day I saw it. grin

Everybody has a price nah, both male and female. Just find your size, pay and enjoy. Life no hard. cheesy
Re: Lol by Headlesschicken(m): 5:33pm On Mar 21, 2019
grin What boys do for sex... No real relationshipz Dix days all we v r contract arrangements...
Re: Lol by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 21, 2019
Preshy561:

Gbam.
A pure business transaction.
The girl has a price, and not for some worthless techno or Chinko phone.
Atleast, she won't be tagged cheap.
Agreed! But why did she want to collect the phone?

She get ant eyes abeg. angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help.my Parents Rejected My Serious Girlfriend Because She's Deaf / Please Help Me!!!! / Why Do Most Of Those Women That Claims To Love Us Request For Money After Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.