Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,690 members, 7,854,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 11:05 AM

Wike Cries Out Concerning Rivers State Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Cries Out Concerning Rivers State Election (52444 Views)

Gov Sim Fubara Press Release Concerning Rivers Crisis. / Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out / Why Was There No Jubilation When APC Won Ekiti State Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Cries Out Concerning Rivers State Election by fof1: 9:36pm On Mar 21, 2019
hisexcellency34:
I am a supporter of PDP but I want Wike to lose

PROPAGANDA AND UNSOLICITED LIES ARE D TRADEMARKS OF APC. KEEP LIEING ABI LYING.ALL LIARS SHALL HAVE PART IN D LAKE OF FIRE AND BRIMESTONE,BEWARE.
Re: Wike Cries Out Concerning Rivers State Election by PecE2Make: 9:37pm On Mar 21, 2019
Awarawa Tomato will regret at the end
Re: Wike Cries Out Concerning Rivers State Election by zealadjay(m): 9:42pm On Mar 21, 2019
lightblazingnow:
Rivers Guber: Wike cries out, reveals those struggling to destroy election results
/

Cries out ke!

Me i no see any tears for d man eyes oooo.,,

Y una con dey lie say he cry naaa

Re: Wike Cries Out Concerning Rivers State Election by eLcastro(m): 9:42pm On Mar 21, 2019
Where is the cry here angry grin grin angry angry
Re: Wike Cries Out Concerning Rivers State Election by autonomous22: 9:49pm On Mar 21, 2019
hisexcellency34:

How come we don't know u
Re: Wike Cries Out Concerning Rivers State Election by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:03pm On Mar 21, 2019
shouting will not save or help you wike....not even the Rivers elders.....it's only God's mercy....if the Abba kyari and manman daura remembers you from Abuja, you are gone and nothing will happen...so pray hard, your mandate will be restore

1 Like

Re: Wike Cries Out Concerning Rivers State Election by BrokenCock: 10:10pm On Mar 21, 2019
lightblazingnow:
Wikipedia

Your conscience is guilty already. What are you afraid of? Efcc after immunity is removed? Or apprehending your undercovers?

You have a lot to clear
if u dont have wat to say just sharap! Maintain solo! Wetin u sabi abt rivers n Wike?
Re: Wike Cries Out Concerning Rivers State Election by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:31pm On Mar 21, 2019
hisexcellency34:
which is not possible if apc were contesting maybe bt aac no reach
Re: Wike Cries Out Concerning Rivers State Election by bizzibodi(m): 10:40pm On Mar 21, 2019
Wike d Town Crier grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wike Cries Out Concerning Rivers State Election by DerrickzB: 10:48pm On Mar 21, 2019
lightblazingnow:
Wikipedia

Your conscience is guilty already. What are you afraid of? Efcc after immunity is removed? Or apprehending your undercovers?

You have a lot to clear

Am sure you didn't read the stuff.. You just ran to comment.. If you claim you won election, then why going to the court to stop announcement of results and cancellation of the process.. I hope u lots start being reasonable
Re: Wike Cries Out Concerning Rivers State Election by colestephan86: 10:50pm On Mar 21, 2019
yeahh:
Election under Buhari is a joke. Security agencies are being used as touts and the president is watching.
You might be right, but still we have extremely despirate politicians ,that are ready to kill anything that stands in their way.
Re: Wike Cries Out Concerning Rivers State Election by kjhova(m): 11:01pm On Mar 21, 2019
yerokunphilips:
This election is simply a power tussle between two warriors . That have no interest of the people in mind . How I wish a neutral guy wins .

I am more and more convinced daily that Nyesom Wike and Rotimi Amaechi are 2 very vile folks who are both heads of virulent cults and gangs across Rivers State. The perennial feud between this 2 gladiators has become the overriding feature of politics and electioneering in Rivers State.

The current election has become a farce and it appears like INEC has lost control of the state completely.
Re: Wike Cries Out Concerning Rivers State Election by Philinho(m): 11:02pm On Mar 21, 2019
lightblazingnow:
Wikipedia

You have a lot to clear
Keep on supporting evil. show me one APC governor that has performed to WIKE'S standard.
Re: Wike Cries Out Concerning Rivers State Election by Tammynator(m): 11:15pm On Mar 21, 2019
This guy DON dey talk like Fayose o. Them DON dey resemble sef.
Re: Wike Cries Out Concerning Rivers State Election by AroOkigbo(m): 5:08am On Mar 22, 2019
donc26:
Thus says an IPOB miscreant from Ariaria. Rivers people are fed up with wike .Don't know why u guys are interfering .
So says an Ogbomosho based skull miner.
Rivers is PDP!

Re: Wike Cries Out Concerning Rivers State Election by Ikpongiton: 5:28am On Mar 22, 2019
to serve is not by force,you have really tried in terms of roads but you have not created a single direct job since you resumed duty .
Re: Wike Cries Out Concerning Rivers State Election by henryhemon(m): 5:33am On Mar 22, 2019
lightblazingnow:
Wikipedia

You have a lot to clear

Judge of consciences I hail o. If idiots like you haven't learn anything about this elections,your stupidity will remain permanent.
Re: Wike Cries Out Concerning Rivers State Election by Ikpongiton: 5:56am On Mar 22, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Me too,sir .The man has not created a single direct job,apart from those farm roads and nothing more
Re: Wike Cries Out Concerning Rivers State Election by lightblazingnow(m): 6:13am On Mar 22, 2019
Cry out

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Stands Tall Amongst West African Leaders (photos) / Wives Of Boko Haram Militants Surrender In Borno / Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.