Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,051 members, 7,845,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

I Can't Stand It Anymore - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Stand It Anymore (4866 Views)

See My Babes Run.. Lol.. None Can Stand It / My Husband’s Manhood Is So Big I Can’t Stand It Anymore” / Lolz! When You Just Can't Stand It Anymore - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Stand It Anymore by Yoshy: 9:11am On Mar 22, 2019
STD is knocking on your door, have you asked why newbies are unlucky? They have absolutely no idea how to avoid sexual risks..

Listen young man, unless you do not value whatever whoever have invested in you so far, then take your Hot motherfucker to a brothel, straff, be infected or worst don't ever have the peace of mind you enjoy now.

I don't know why you gotta be stupid.

Sex is just nothing, no big deal, and you better find something to keep busy and disassociate with whatever or whoever that is putting this thought into you.

One thing can easily replace orgasm, the legit pursuit of money.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Stand It Anymore by badadvice(f): 9:26am On Mar 22, 2019
MatthAnn:
What are you implying?? Real man indeed
fieryy:

virginity /vəˈdʒɪnɪti/Submit Learn to pronounce noun the state of never having had sexual intercourse.

You're telling me YOU (as a real man) started fvcking in the womb.
No way grin grin
how can you tell a guy is a virgin? You can't! Cos theres literally no way to. And thats because naturally, men arent virgins or supposed to e virgins.

Re: I Can't Stand It Anymore by excanny: 9:31am On Mar 22, 2019
Masturbation is the way to go o bro before you rape somebody.
Re: I Can't Stand It Anymore by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:48pm On Mar 22, 2019
Uncledare4:
I'm a new member here, and I'm 24. Thing is I've never had sex bfore cos I blive in this chastity tin but I've smooched bfore o. But these days, the sexual urges are crazy, azin I'm beginning to lose focus. I'm thinking of going to a LovePeddler house around pls wat and wat do I nid to kmw bfore going thanks
Last time I checked, sex is no oxygen and therefore lack of it won't kill you, stay away from pre-marital sex.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Stand It Anymore by Abcruz(m): 4:07pm On Mar 22, 2019
Uncledare4:
I'm a new member here, and I'm 24. Thing is I've never had sex bfore cos I blive in this chastity tin but I've smooched bfore o. But these days, the sexual urges are crazy, azin I'm beginning to lose focus. I'm thinking of going to a LovePeddler house around pls wat and wat do I nid to kmw bfore going thanks

Hear the word of the Sovereign LORD O simple one:

Flee from sexual immorality for your body is the temple of the holy spirit.

A man without self-control is like a city broken into and left without walls.--proverbs 25:28

Do you not know that he who unites himself with a prostitute is one with her in body? For it is said, "The two will become one flesh." --1st Corinthians 6:16

"Meats for the belly, and the belly for meats(sex): but God shall destroy both it and them. Now the body is not for fornication, but for the LORD; and the LORD for the body."-- 1 Corinthians 6:13

You must not follow a crowd in wrongdoing...--Exodus 23:2

Stay away from that which destroyed the destinies of great men.

The ear that listens to the reproofs of life abides among the wise!!!

1 Like

Re: I Can't Stand It Anymore by Debaks1: 5:00pm On Mar 22, 2019
badadvice:
Bro i understand your plight.
I'll advise you visit the brothrel and get it over with before you rape someone's daughter.
Besides virginity is a word associated with women and not men.
A (real) man cannot be a virgin.
Only women are supposed to be virgins.
your name speaks highly of you

1 Like

Re: I Can't Stand It Anymore by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 22, 2019
[quote author=badadvice post=76877796]

how can you tell a guy is a virgin?
You can't!
Cos theres literally no way to.
And thats because naturally, men arent virgins or supposed to e virgins.[/quote
You moniker says it all
You guys should be deceiving yourselves

Re: I Can't Stand It Anymore by airminem(f): 12:00pm On Jan 27, 2021
Lol
fieryy:
Loool, are you asking us how to have sex?

Aaaaaaah grin grin grin grin

I can't, looooool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Cases, Two Lessons. / Read The Facebook Posts By Killed AAU Girl To Her Guy That Got People Talking / How Can I Reduce My High Sex Drive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.