Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,351 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

Rotimi Amaechi Threatens Abuja Train Station Manager For Extortion (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi Threatens Abuja Train Station Manager For Extortion (Photo) (29818 Views)

Police Dismiss Kogi Inspector Over Extortion (Photo) / Terrorists Release Another Photograph Of Abducted Kaduna-Abuja Train Passengers / Magu Ordered Arrest Of Complainant To Protect Auwal Umar Caught For Extortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rotimi Amaechi Threatens Abuja Train Station Manager For Extortion (Photo) by Gossipninja: 11:37pm On Mar 21, 2019
Rotimi Ameachi, Minister of Transportation recently visited the Abuja train station as he overheard the staff now extort passengers.

Amaechi, while cautioning the manager not to engage in such disgusting act, threatened to unleash the beast in him as a former governor of Rivers State.

He equally told the staff of the station of his zero tolerance for corruption and also threatened that their won't be consequences for his actions.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/rotimi-amaechi-threatens-abuja-train-station-staff-for-extortion/

21 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Threatens Abuja Train Station Manager For Extortion (Photo) by Gossipninja: 11:37pm On Mar 21, 2019
Watch The Trending Video HERE

2 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Threatens Abuja Train Station Manager For Extortion (Photo) by Chepos1(m): 11:45pm On Mar 21, 2019
Nice

5 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Threatens Abuja Train Station Manager For Extortion (Photo) by StOla: 11:49pm On Mar 21, 2019
Nigerians are the problem with Nigeria.

I still don't know why I am so different? How can an apple fall so far from the tree?

Why are we so determined that we must make something extra to our lawful wages, by engaging in corrupt acts?

I remember my early work days as an after-sales repair tech, when people try to even give money for repairs of their warranty products, either to speed up the lead time or to show appreciation for providing a prompt repair service, I always turned down such money and told them it was their right to enjoy such service.

I further found myself in an industry where people earn millions, but still find a way to fraudulently accrue some extra thousands they do not merit.

What is so tempting in cheating your fellow man or employer that already over-pamper you?

Get a Nigerian to run a public agency or a private firm, and he is already contemplating fraudulent schemes to fiddle with the books, or to extort contractors and vendors before recommending their services or products.

I would not even bother with sales representatives. If the employers knew how much their products are actually sold to government, private firms and individuals, their sluggish annual profits would have been a financial windfall. While those buying would have eliminated a lot of waste due to high costs purchase by their fraudulent procurement team.

Yet, these criminal workers are the ones that complain the most.

I will live on an honest wage and whatever profits I can make from my investments. If I get to be wealthy, I would have earned it, but not at the expense of extortion, theft and fraud.

206 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Threatens Abuja Train Station Manager For Extortion (Photo) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:06am On Mar 22, 2019
Rotimi Ameachi my man, keep it up nice Job.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Threatens Abuja Train Station Manager For Extortion (Photo) by Starboytwo(m): 1:27am On Mar 22, 2019
Noted
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Threatens Abuja Train Station Manager For Extortion (Photo) by hardywaltz(m): 2:19am On Mar 22, 2019
God bless Amaechi

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Threatens Abuja Train Station Manager For Extortion (Photo) by socialmediaman: 3:58am On Mar 22, 2019
StOla:

I still don't know why I am so different? How can an apple fall so far from the tree?

Why are we so determined that we must make something extra to our lawful wages, by engaging in corrupt acts?

I remember my early work days as an after-sales repair tech, when people try to even give money for repairs of their warranty products, either to speed up the lead time or to show appreciation for providing a prompt repair service, I always turned down such money and told them it was their right to enjoy such service.

I further found myself in an industry where people earn millions, but still find a way to fraudulently accrue some extra thousands they do not merit.

What is so tempting in cheating your fellow man or employer that already over-pamper you?

Get a Nigerian to run a public agency or a private firm, and he is already contemplating fraudulent schemes to fiddle with the books, or to extort contractors and vendors before recommending their services or products.

I would not even bother with sales representatives. If the employers knew how much their products are actually sold to government, private firms and individuals, their sluggish annual profits would have been a financial windfall. While those buying would have eliminated a lot of waste due to high costs purchase by their fraudulent procurement team.

I will live on an honest wage and whatever profits I can make from my investments. If I get to be wealthy, I would have earned it, but not at the expense of extortion, theft and fraud.

You’re doing all these, yet supporting Buhari? Let me invite him to give a good laugh

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Threatens Abuja Train Station Manager For Extortion (Photo) by StOla: 4:21am On Mar 22, 2019
socialmediaman:

You’re doing all these, yet supporting Buhari? Let me invite him to give a good laugh

I have spoken for myself, but am I surprised that rather you speak for yourself too, you are rather angry that your fellow man can be so upright?

And Atiku with all the money he acquired as a civil servant and as a political officer, he could not buy the love of simple honest men who identify with Buhari over the typical corruptly wealthy public servant. He could not even buy the support of his own village who rejected him and his filthy lucre.

If you had championed the support for new era candidates, I would have taken you as a serious human being, rather you are one of the jokers who wanted to impose on us a poster boy of all that is wrong with public service, siphoning of public funds and the use of public office to enrich friends.

Many like you kept on polluting the minds of the righteous, that a vote for anyone but an epitome of corruption that Atiku represents, was a vote to keep Buhari in power.

What you are suffering from is post election depression, acute denial, and agony of defeat after premature congratulations were already offered by you a day before the election, to the loser who could not even win his own village polling unit, and whose close political associates lost all the local governments in their states or only scored 2 votes in their own polling units.

I would never return to Egypt, despite the toil and disappointments in the wilderness that would lead to a better Nigeria.

129 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Threatens Abuja Train Station Manager For Extortion (Photo) by princegeo(m): 5:04am On Mar 22, 2019
See these one

Corruption himself

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Threatens Abuja Train Station Manager For Extortion (Photo) by wethebest(m): 5:04am On Mar 22, 2019
Kk
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Threatens Abuja Train Station Manager For Extortion (Photo) by Auxtin85(m): 5:05am On Mar 22, 2019
A
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Threatens Abuja Train Station Manager For Extortion (Photo) by Sheriff19: 5:08am On Mar 22, 2019
You sound very sensible and intelligent. I think you write well too. God bless.
StOla:

I have spoken for myself, but am I surprised that rather you speak for yourself too, you are rather angry that your fellow man can be so upright?

And Atiku with all the money he acquired as a civil servant and as a political officer, he could not buy the love of simple honest men who identify with Buhari over the typical corruptly wealthy public servant. He could not even buy the support of his own village who rejected him and his filthy lucre.

If you had championed the support for a new era candidates, I would have taken you as a serious human being, rather you are one of the jokers who wanted to impose on us a poster boy of all that is wrong with public service, siphoning of public funds and the use of public office to enrich friends.

Many like you kept on polluting the minds of the righteous, that a vote for anyone but an epitome of corruption that Atiku represents, was a vote to keep Buhari in power.

What you are suffering from is post election depression, acute denial, and agony of defeat after premature congratulations were already offered by you a day before the election, to the loser who could not even win his own village polling unit, and whose close political associates lost all the local governments in their states or only scored 2 votes in their own polling units.

I would never return to Egypt, despite the toil and disappointments in the wilderness that would lead to a better Nigeria.

60 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Threatens Abuja Train Station Manager For Extortion (Photo) by roundman: 5:17am On Mar 22, 2019
StOla:

If you had championed the support for new era candidates, I would have taken you as a serious human being, rather you are one of the jokers who wanted to impose on us a poster boy of all that is wrong with public service, siphoning of public funds and the use of public office to enrich friends.

My God!!! You made my day, what a reply.

65 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Threatens Abuja Train Station Manager For Extortion (Photo) by Boyooosa(m): 5:23am On Mar 22, 2019
Empty threat as if he is innocent...
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Threatens Abuja Train Station Manager For Extortion (Photo) by pacespot(m): 5:25am On Mar 22, 2019
these animals in Nigerian public and civil service will never desist from this act of corruption, they will use their dirty linen to derail these ultramodern projects of railway, they only know how to grow belly fat while the youth suffer in joblessness.

some are already accusing amechi of being corrupt too, is that the message we want to pass to anyone who speaks against this evil act of corruption.

29 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Threatens Abuja Train Station Manager For Extortion (Photo) by omoadeleye(m): 5:35am On Mar 22, 2019
Riverians get beast inside their body

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Threatens Abuja Train Station Manager For Extortion (Photo) by kehinde1588(m): 5:37am On Mar 22, 2019
StOla:

We need people like this to comment on nairaland not people who comment because they want to say something.

You are wise sir.

62 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Threatens Abuja Train Station Manager For Extortion (Photo) by Timekeeper: 5:43am On Mar 22, 2019
Igbo man and chest beating.. Amaechi Igbo man

Chest beating too much

One love Igbo brothers
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Threatens Abuja Train Station Manager For Extortion (Photo) by ogunsbanjul(m): 5:53am On Mar 22, 2019
Yoruba will never say anything against the warning by Hon. Minister except hunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. Why do you people always supporting illegality without thinking of the consequences? Very soon you will be claiming that presidency should be zoned to you. Did not mention any tribe ooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Threatens Abuja Train Station Manager For Extortion (Photo) by Frankyboy1(m): 5:53am On Mar 22, 2019
StOla:

Your write up and mindset is a breath of fresh air, that most of this corrupt generation will never understand, may posterity be fair to you

56 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Threatens Abuja Train Station Manager For Extortion (Photo) by special19: 5:55am On Mar 22, 2019
StOla:

You're spot on bro. I remember when I started my career in Nigeria about 13 years ago. At Cornerstone Insurance to be precise. I was stunned when the account officer told me point blank not to return the left over to company account after the company had payed for my Training in Apapa. He insisted I needed the money because I am still young. The problem with Nigeria is not just the leaders, an average Nigerian is super corrupt. They want development but they are not ready to pay the price. No nation develops with corrupt citizens.

62 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Threatens Abuja Train Station Manager For Extortion (Photo) by Nobody: 5:56am On Mar 22, 2019
I got an sms from MVAA to pick up my DL, so i went to their office yesterday. After signing on a list the guy held on to my DL and muttered "oga o ya drop money you are my first customer today"... I almost slapped the idiot.

Also yesterday at the Lagos state computerised inspection centre, the guys just kept asking for money, about 5 to 6 of them...the lady @ the front desk asked for money for drink.

I don't understand this country o. Nothing works here.

47 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Threatens Abuja Train Station Manager For Extortion (Photo) by socialmediaman: 5:56am On Mar 22, 2019
StOla:

I’m proud of the hard work of people like you, I’m just worried that a pretender and hypocrite like Buhari makes all your effort so worthless in the development of Nigeria.

Atiku may be corrupt like you pointed earlier, but even the most corrupt democrat is preferred to a tyrant like Buhari.

And Yes I supported Atiku because he was the only candidate who had the numbers to defeat Buhari at the polls, we could deal with corrupt tendencies through civil action which Buhari would NEVER afford you

And yes he defeated Buhari! Everyone knows that! But your incorrupt incorruptible Buhari still found an upright way of remaining president using the magic hand of the best statistician Nigeria has ever produced, Mahmood Yakubu

Let’s take a moment to celebrate the genius

https://www.nairaland.com/5089521/lets-acknowledge-mahmood-yakubu-new

grin grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Threatens Abuja Train Station Manager For Extortion (Photo) by leofab(f): 6:00am On Mar 22, 2019
Amechi don’t like money and not corrupt either.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Threatens Abuja Train Station Manager For Extortion (Photo) by autonomous22: 6:02am On Mar 22, 2019
Amaechi is an idiot that imported soldiers to come and kill his rivers state brothers because of election

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Reuben Abati Sabotaged Jonathan — Edwin Clark / Pdp Governors Pay Condolence Visit To Late Tony Anenih's Family In Abuja(photos) / Benue Gov, Deputy In Auto Crash!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.