Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,021 members, 7,828,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Rotimi Amaechi Threatens Abuja Train Station Manager For Extortion (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi Threatens Abuja Train Station Manager For Extortion (Photo) (29835 Views)

Police Dismiss Kogi Inspector Over Extortion (Photo) / Terrorists Release Another Photograph Of Abducted Kaduna-Abuja Train Passengers / Magu Ordered Arrest Of Complainant To Protect Auwal Umar Caught For Extortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Threatens Abuja Train Station Manager For Extortion (Photo) by leofab(f): 6:03am On Mar 22, 2019
leofab:
Amechi don’t like money and not corrupt either.

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Threatens Abuja Train Station Manager For Extortion (Photo) by StOla: 6:04am On Mar 22, 2019
special19:

You're spot on bro. I remember when I started my career in Nigeria about 13 years ago. At Cornerstone Insurance to be precise. I was stunned when the account officer told me point black not to return the left over to company account after the company had payed for my Training in Apapa. He insisted I needed the money because I am still young. The problem with Nigeria is not just the leaders, an average Nigerian is super corrupt. They want development but they are not ready to pay the price. No nation develops with corrupt citizens.

Indeed you are right.

I remember when I also went on a field assignment that required me to request for petty cash for some personal expenses, to the tune of N100k. When my senior colleagues learnt that I had not requested for up to N400k to N500k, they told me never to try such rubbish again.

That next time you request for such large amounts because that is how we do it here. Don't come and spoil the job for us.

These senior colleagues sometimes earn above N1.5m in field bonuses for such field assignments that may not last beyond 3weeks, yet they were willing to risk their careers just to rob the company of an extra N200k or N300k.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Threatens Abuja Train Station Manager For Extortion (Photo) by Nobody: 6:04am On Mar 22, 2019
StOla:

I have spoken for myself, but am I surprised that rather you speak for yourself too, you are rather angry that your fellow man can be so upright?

And Atiku with all the money he acquired as a civil servant and as a political officer, he could not buy the love of simple honest men who identify with Buhari over the typical corruptly wealthy public servant. He could not even buy the support of his own village who rejected him and his filthy lucre.

If you had championed the support for new era candidates, I would have taken you as a serious human being, rather you are one of the jokers who wanted to impose on us a poster boy of all that is wrong with public service, siphoning of public funds and the use of public office to enrich friends.

Many like you kept on polluting the minds of the righteous, that a vote for anyone but an epitome of corruption that Atiku represents, was a vote to keep Buhari in power.

What you are suffering from is post election depression, acute denial, and agony of defeat after premature congratulations were already offered by you a day before the election, to the loser who could not even win his own village polling unit, and whose close political associates lost all the local governments in their states or only scored 2 votes in their own polling units.

I would never return to Egypt, despite the toil and disappointments in the wilderness that would lead to a better Nigeria.

God bless you

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Threatens Abuja Train Station Manager For Extortion (Photo) by Nobody: 6:06am On Mar 22, 2019
I just can’t stop loving this MAN

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Threatens Abuja Train Station Manager For Extortion (Photo) by Kempguy47: 6:09am On Mar 22, 2019
StOla:
Nigerians are the problem with Nigeria.

I still don't know why I am so different? How can an apple fall so far from the tree?

Why are we so determined that we must make something extra to our lawful wages, by engaging in corrupt acts?

I remember my early work days as an after-sales repair tech, when people try to even give money for repairs of their warranty products, either to speed up the lead time or to show appreciation for providing a prompt repair service, I always turned down such money and told them it was their right to enjoy such service.

I further found myself in an industry where people earn millions, but still find a way to fraudulently accrue some extra thousands they do not merit.

What is so tempting in cheating your fellow man or employer that already over-pamper you?

Get a Nigerian to run a public agency or a private firm, and he is already contemplating fraudulent schemes to fiddle with the books, or to extort contractors and vendors before recommending their services or products.

I would not even bother with sales representatives. If the employers knew how much their products are actually sold to government, private firms and individuals, their sluggish annual profits would have been a financial windfall. While those buying would have eliminated a lot of waste due to high costs purchase by their fraudulent procurement team.

Yet, these criminal workers are the ones that complain the most.

I will live on an honest wage and whatever profits I can make from my investments. If I get to be wealthy, I would have earned it, but not at the expense of extortion, theft and fraud.

You have summarised the problem in Nigeria with just this post! Everyone is complaining of corrupt government officials when they themselves are the captain of the corruption team. Zero integrity! They make millions and billions and build big houses through corrupt practices while the road leading to their mansions are non-motorable.
I’m quite surprised that you still live in Nigeria. It simply means that there is still hope for Nigeria

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Threatens Abuja Train Station Manager For Extortion (Photo) by MarianaTrench: 6:14am On Mar 22, 2019
Nigerians steal at every given opportunity!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Threatens Abuja Train Station Manager For Extortion (Photo) by StOla: 6:14am On Mar 22, 2019
special19:

You're spot on bro. I remember when I started my career in Nigeria about 13 years ago. At Cornerstone Insurance to be precise. I was stunned when the account officer told me point black not to return the left over to company account after the company had payed for my Training in Apapa. He insisted I needed the money because I am still young. The problem with Nigeria is not just the leaders, an average Nigerian is super corrupt. They want development but they are not ready to pay the price. No nation develops with corrupt citizens.

My job has afforded me the opportunity to visit a couple of African countries.

You cannot find the kind of personal wealth that we display in Nigeria in these countries, but you would rather find commonwealth as evidenced by their working public utilities.

You drive on the road in their highbrow areas and see everyone driving a Duster, talkless of a Toyota Camry. While in Nigeria, you see G-Wagons and Range-Rovers everywhere, yet electricity supply is a national shame, the international airport is a national disgrace, and you still have to pay to use the trolleys that are free in every other African airport.

They have evidence of commonwealth, while we have evidence of personal wealth, because we embezzle public funds to create personal wealth that should have served the common good.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Threatens Abuja Train Station Manager For Extortion (Photo) by NoonMasamune: 6:15am On Mar 22, 2019
As a matter of fact, i am traveling using the train today. Let's see if they have decided to change their ways.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Threatens Abuja Train Station Manager For Extortion (Photo) by wristbangle: 6:23am On Mar 22, 2019
StOla:

I still don't know why I am so different? How can an apple fall so far from the tree?

Why are we so determined that we must make something extra to our lawful wages, by engaging in corrupt acts?

I remember my early work days as an after-sales repair tech, when people try to even give money for repairs of their warranty products, either to speed up the lead time or to show appreciation for providing a prompt repair service, I always turned down such money and told them it was their right to enjoy such service.

I further found myself in an industry where people earn millions, but still find a way to fraudulently accrue some extra thousands they do not merit.

What is so tempting in cheating your fellow man or employer that already over-pamper you?

Get a Nigerian to run a public agency or a private firm, and he is already contemplating fraudulent schemes to fiddle with the books, or to extort contractors and vendors before recommending their services or products.

I would not even bother with sales representatives. If the employers knew how much their products are actually sold to government, private firms and individuals, their sluggish annual profits would have been a financial windfall. While those buying would have eliminated a lot of waste due to high costs purchase by their fraudulent procurement team.

I will live on an honest wage and whatever profits I can make from my investments. If I get to be wealthy, I would have earned it, but not at the expense of extortion, theft and fraud.

Much respect dude. Apt comment

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Threatens Abuja Train Station Manager For Extortion (Photo) by Onlyonebuhari: 6:25am On Mar 22, 2019
socialmediaman:

I’m proud of the hard work of people like you, I’m just worried that a pretender and hypocrite like Buhari makes all your effort so worthless in the development of Nigeria.

Atiku may be corrupt like you pointed earlier, but even the most corrupt democrat is preferred to a tyrant like Buhari.

And Yes I supported Atiku because he was the only candidate who had the numbers to defeat Buhari at the polls, we could deal with corrupt tendencies through civil action which Buhari would NEVER afford you

And yes he defeated Buhari! Everyone knows that! But your incorrupt incorruptible Buhari still found an upright way of remaining president using the magic hand of the best statistician Nigeria has ever produced, Mahmood Yakubu

Let’s take a moment to celebrate the genius

https://www.nairaland.com/5089521/lets-acknowledge-mahmood-yakubu-new

grin grin grin

If you think Atiku won the election after losing his own polling unit then you lack proper and parental education. If not, just tell me any presidential candidate that have lost their polling unit in the history of Nigeria?
You believe those who are rejecting Ganduje on video bribery allegation will support an established thief. May God give you sound mind.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Threatens Abuja Train Station Manager For Extortion (Photo) by adecz: 6:28am On Mar 22, 2019
Should he be threatening him
or sacking him.

There is too much tolerance for
corruption under this Mr Integrity govt.

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Threatens Abuja Train Station Manager For Extortion (Photo) by bomsilaga(m): 6:30am On Mar 22, 2019
Did you people even cared to watch the video?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Threatens Abuja Train Station Manager For Extortion (Photo) by Namzy(m): 6:39am On Mar 22, 2019
StOla:

If this is true...... You are rare

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Threatens Abuja Train Station Manager For Extortion (Photo) by jericco1(m): 6:39am On Mar 22, 2019
look at his plantain mouth
the billions you extorted from the rivers people to bring that harbinger of failure nko?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Threatens Abuja Train Station Manager For Extortion (Photo) by taiyeayodeji: 6:47am On Mar 22, 2019
bro,you are right.even in companies where they are paid fat salaries.you still find Sharp practices.corruption is like a virus in Nigeria and Africa. Increase the police salary by 100 Times, they will still collect bribe.we may not be able to completely wipe out corruption but it can be reduced.

StOla:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Threatens Abuja Train Station Manager For Extortion (Photo) by Emtol01: 6:49am On Mar 22, 2019
[quote author=StOla post=76872850]

I have spoken for myself, but am I surprised that rather you speak for yourself too, you are rather angry that your fellow man can be so upright?

And Atiku with all the money he acquired as a civil servant and as a political officer, he could not buy the love of simple honest men who identify with Buhari over the typical corruptly wealthy public servant. He could not even buy the support of his own village who rejected him and his filthy lucre.

If you had championed the support for new era candidates, I would have taken you as a serious human being, rather you are one of the jokers who wanted to impose on us a poster boy of all that is wrong with public service, siphoning of public funds and the use of public office to enrich friends.

Many like you kept on polluting the minds of the righteous, that a vote for anyone but an epitome of corruption that Atiku represents, was a vote to keep Buhari in power.

What you are suffering from is post election depression, acute denial, and agony of defeat after premature congratulations were already offered by you a day before the election, to the loser who could not even win his own village polling unit, and whose close political associates lost all the local governments in their states or only scored 2 votes in their own polling units.

I would never return to Egypt, despite the toil and disappointments in the wilderness that would lead to a better Nigeria. I think with your likes, we st
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Threatens Abuja Train Station Manager For Extortion (Photo) by DammyGbade(m): 6:49am On Mar 22, 2019
Some people/cabals in PMB government are more powerful than him... They control military and police at will!! So don't joke with these set of people.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Threatens Abuja Train Station Manager For Extortion (Photo) by taiyeayodeji: 6:55am On Mar 22, 2019
that is why somebody told me that even thou pdp administration was corrupt ,every body enjoyed. somebody don't see anything wrong when leaders loot the country provided they give people token from whay they loot.workers in some department protest and even kill with diabolical means incorrupt leaders brought to lead their department.you are in a department and you try to stop corrupt practice,they gang up against you,is either you are kicked out or you are killed.A young guy with no reasonable source of income buys an expensive car and nobody questions him because he helps people with his ill wealth .what a dangerous generation.

special19:

6 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Threatens Abuja Train Station Manager For Extortion (Photo) by Emtol01: 6:56am On Mar 22, 2019
StOla:

I think with your likes we still have hope in Nigeria. If some of us can stay upright no matter what, one day one of us will be at the helm of affairs and talk/force sense to their brain. God bless you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Threatens Abuja Train Station Manager For Extortion (Photo) by GMbuharii: 6:56am On Mar 22, 2019
StOla:

I would never return to Egypt, despite the toil and disappointments in the wilderness that would lead to a better Nigeria.

Mental.
Just state your point and spare us all these epistles and preaching

grin
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Threatens Abuja Train Station Manager For Extortion (Photo) by jboycrb(m): 6:59am On Mar 22, 2019
grin
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Threatens Abuja Train Station Manager For Extortion (Photo) by godquality: 7:00am On Mar 22, 2019
Threaten na water, action na blood. Nigerians are naturally stubborn so no amount of threat will stop the extortion. Rather they will devise other ways to do it.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Threatens Abuja Train Station Manager For Extortion (Photo) by GMbuharii: 7:02am On Mar 22, 2019
saint amaechi
grin grin

He is now like a çonehead.
He must please his master and his master's people

grin

Evil thing with blood on his hands
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Threatens Abuja Train Station Manager For Extortion (Photo) by GMbuharii: 7:09am On Mar 22, 2019
[s]
StOla:

I will live on an honest wage and whatever profits I can make from my investments. If I get to be wealthy, I would have earned it, but not at the expense of extortion, theft and fraud.[/s]

Apostle mental

grin
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Threatens Abuja Train Station Manager For Extortion (Photo) by 9jaRealist: 7:09am On Mar 22, 2019
StOla:

Sorry, but without prejudice to a lot of the other sensible points in your posts, I simply cannot buy into that notion that being worshipped by an army of mostly dirt poor illiterates (who continue to multiply under Mr. Buhari’s tenure, up to Nigeria presently wearing the shameful toga of the world’s poverty capital) is a virtue. Furthermore, there’s really no substantive benefit in the purported personal probity of Mr. Buhari if corruption nonetheless continues virtually unabated at every level of the Nigerian government under him (from the Gateman to the Minister).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Threatens Abuja Train Station Manager For Extortion (Photo) by ridbell01(m): 7:10am On Mar 22, 2019
StOla:

my oga you are thinking like me. My mind it too flexible to take what's not mine.. I ought to have joined Nigeria police but I can't fit in that corrupt system am contended as jobless now that robbing people in uniform

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Threatens Abuja Train Station Manager For Extortion (Photo) by MurphyTheory99(m): 7:11am On Mar 22, 2019
Amaechi spoke about consequences cos some of the staff got the jobs through political friends. Their uncles or aunties are political office holders and so he knows if they are sacked they will run to their godfathers to report the minister. What a pity.

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Threatens Abuja Train Station Manager For Extortion (Photo) by kristo123: 7:15am On Mar 22, 2019
No comment...
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Threatens Abuja Train Station Manager For Extortion (Photo) by phorget(m): 7:15am On Mar 22, 2019
StOla:

I just want to believe that you and I are on the same page. Contentment is the bane of my living,the little I have I actually hustled for.

5 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Threatens Abuja Train Station Manager For Extortion (Photo) by Reference(m): 7:19am On Mar 22, 2019
Is there any aspect of life and living in Nigeria that is corruption free undecided.... a train station for heavens sake. Why are we so bad.... and a lady for that matter.... disgusting.. totally in support ofthe Minoster here. She shoukd have been instantly dismissed. The job market is saturated. She will not be missed at all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Reuben Abati Sabotaged Jonathan — Edwin Clark / Saraki Provides Job Tools For Artisans In Kwara (Photos) / Violent Protest In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos Leaves Several People Injured (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.