Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,082 members, 7,845,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Charly Boy Indicts Deji Adeyanju, Claims He Wanted A Share Of The 9-Figures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charly Boy Indicts Deji Adeyanju, Claims He Wanted A Share Of The 9-Figures (29991 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Lists "Best And Worst Ministers Of Tinubu's Cabinet" / PDP Youth Leader Killed In Osun Rerun, Another Beaten Up By Thugs- Deji Adeyanju / Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy Indicts Deji Adeyanju, Claims He Wanted A Share Of The 9-Figures by Cantonese: 5:45am On Mar 22, 2019
life2017:
Charly boy did nothing wrong.
He is a musician. he sang a song and someone decided to buy it.

What is all the noise about?

I don't believe Charly boy was paid 9 figures. He is exaggerating it for his own pride.
9 figures is 100million naira and above up to 999.99 million naira.

I believe he got 7 figures. Which is between 1million naira and 9.9million naira.

Whether Charlie Boy was paid nine figure or less does not matter anymore my friend. What we are talking about here is morality. All the time Charlie boy was going around playing the proverbial ostrich and pretending to Nigerians with his so called "our mumu don do", he was actually doing a show for the government of Mr. Intergrity to recognize him and offer him bribe which he collected. Whose mumu don do? Surely the mumu Charlie boy was talking about was his siddon look while APC men were sharing money. People paraded the streets of Abuja in honesty with Charlie boy, got teargassed with yet but behind the scene Charlie boy was bribed. What a shame on him and Festus Keyamo.

All the time Keyamo was talking about PDP and looting, he was sharing government funds to people. What sort of a country is this where the so called masses are fooled by politicians daily and systematically impoverished while the commonwealth is brazenly pocketed by them?

What else do people need as evidence that APC has no idea on how move this country forward. The change mantra was a calculated fraud aimed at deceiving Nigerians and further enslaving them. The "next level" story is a carry forward of the failed change story. Hopefully APC by 2023 would not have succeeded in disintegrating this country before handing over.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Indicts Deji Adeyanju, Claims He Wanted A Share Of The 9-Figures by Nobody: 5:50am On Mar 22, 2019
damnnnnn!....the shithole is IRREDEEMABLE!

Mr INTERGRITY doled out money and

Mr ACTIVIST collected!

only a coup can salvage the status quo.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Indicts Deji Adeyanju, Claims He Wanted A Share Of The 9-Figures by demoBaba: 5:51am On Mar 22, 2019
I'm surprise at all, they're PDP Guyz?
Re: Charly Boy Indicts Deji Adeyanju, Claims He Wanted A Share Of The 9-Figures by JJBROS(m): 5:52am On Mar 22, 2019
After they paid heavily....... Chai! Who do us like dis?
Re: Charly Boy Indicts Deji Adeyanju, Claims He Wanted A Share Of The 9-Figures by lanre9ja(m): 5:55am On Mar 22, 2019
Until we ignore the hate for tribalism and religion sentiment in this country before we can get things right. United we stand devided we fall.

7 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Indicts Deji Adeyanju, Claims He Wanted A Share Of The 9-Figures by Genius100: 5:59am On Mar 22, 2019
Charly boy is lying. He said 8 figures, 9 figures. Come shout chei...

Its impossible he got that much..
Re: Charly Boy Indicts Deji Adeyanju, Claims He Wanted A Share Of The 9-Figures by safarigirl(f): 6:01am On Mar 22, 2019
EFCC should not forget to pass by Keyamo's house when they are on their way to pick up Charl Boy

This is the uselesss country some people are still saying we should build together. Everybody is either a full blown thief or a potential thief, no shred of integrity, not even from the self-professed party of progressives

5 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Indicts Deji Adeyanju, Claims He Wanted A Share Of The 9-Figures by safarigirl(f): 6:03am On Mar 22, 2019
Genius100:
Charly boy is lying. He said 8 figures, 9 figures. Come shout chei...

Its impossible he got that much..
how much he got is inconsequenttial. As long as he got money from these people, it is corruption, and must be condemned.

6 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Indicts Deji Adeyanju, Claims He Wanted A Share Of The 9-Figures by naturefellow(m): 6:05am On Mar 22, 2019
emerged01:
This is so bad! Everybody is corrupt in this country. No one to call a role model.
it's such a pity! Is there hope for the younger ones?
Re: Charly Boy Indicts Deji Adeyanju, Claims He Wanted A Share Of The 9-Figures by chriskosherbal(m): 6:22am On Mar 22, 2019
The comments alone when I don read don belleful me.

I just shake head for Naija.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Indicts Deji Adeyanju, Claims He Wanted A Share Of The 9-Figures by Citizen0(m): 6:28am On Mar 22, 2019
life2017:

I don't believe Charly boy was paid 9 figures. He is exaggerating it for his own pride.
9 figures is 100million naira and above up to 999.99 million naira. My brother what is 9 figures for this power mongers. Is it not from our money, they are thieves to the core. Any body wey say again that, Buhari get integrity. ���

I believe he got 7 figures. Which is between 1million naira and 9.9million naira.
Re: Charly Boy Indicts Deji Adeyanju, Claims He Wanted A Share Of The 9-Figures by Peacemaker5128: 6:30am On Mar 22, 2019
Fear Ibo man
Re: Charly Boy Indicts Deji Adeyanju, Claims He Wanted A Share Of The 9-Figures by AngelicBeing: 6:41am On Mar 22, 2019
sad
Re: Charly Boy Indicts Deji Adeyanju, Claims He Wanted A Share Of The 9-Figures by Whitneyclark(f): 6:43am On Mar 22, 2019
Ehnnnn.......things people do to make money
Deceived Nigerians........SMH
Re: Charly Boy Indicts Deji Adeyanju, Claims He Wanted A Share Of The 9-Figures by iamjavadem(m): 6:45am On Mar 22, 2019
Mumu. because u saw the transaction abi?
life2017:

9 figures is 100million naira and above up to 999.99 million naira. He is not important enough to be paid 9 figures.

Re: Charly Boy Indicts Deji Adeyanju, Claims He Wanted A Share Of The 9-Figures by Nobody: 6:45am On Mar 22, 2019
Timekeeper:
Rada Rada

Charly boy, Igbo man

The guy wor wor pass devil. Well na so them be for their tribe sha
You sound so stoopid! Where is deji from?

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Indicts Deji Adeyanju, Claims He Wanted A Share Of The 9-Figures by iamjavadem(m): 6:46am On Mar 22, 2019
Yes. I left these groups when I found out. Activist ko activist nii
Auxtin85:
These guys are all for themselves, they do all they do to get governments attention. From Mr. Takeitback, to Madam bringbackourgirls and now ourmumudondo. They were all settled before the election.

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Indicts Deji Adeyanju, Claims He Wanted A Share Of The 9-Figures by iamjavadem(m): 6:49am On Mar 22, 2019
Point number 4 shows u r still a baby. Better wake up to the harsh realities of life.
lexy2014:

A few things are clear:
1) charly has acknowledged he collected money
2)d money was in 9 figures, meaning at least a 100,000,000naira.
3)it shows how much Mr. Integrity spent on d election if only charly got at least a 100m.
4)whether deji wanted a part of d money, y did charly boy not give him?
5) at d time d money was given I believe deji was in prison
Re: Charly Boy Indicts Deji Adeyanju, Claims He Wanted A Share Of The 9-Figures by dochenaj: 6:49am On Mar 22, 2019
Seenyo:
damnnnnn!....the shithole is IRREDEEMABLE!

Mr INTERGRITY doled out money and

Mr ACTIVIST collected!

only a coup can salvage the status quo.
Na Brutai want lead the coup?
Re: Charly Boy Indicts Deji Adeyanju, Claims He Wanted A Share Of The 9-Figures by Nobody: 6:51am On Mar 22, 2019
Igbokwenu!!! typical Igbo man...grand master of betraying, same way Ojukwu deceived millions of people to their grave, Nnamdi Kanu go soon or most likely don receive him own cheque too.. idiot ppl

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Indicts Deji Adeyanju, Claims He Wanted A Share Of The 9-Figures by blackfase(m): 6:54am On Mar 22, 2019
Another fake ass activism platform just got buried for good or (bad). Hopeless country filled up with unscrupulous and equally hopeless hustlers....
Re: Charly Boy Indicts Deji Adeyanju, Claims He Wanted A Share Of The 9-Figures by AAA593: 6:55am On Mar 22, 2019
Festus keyamo? Mehn that guy is too fake
Re: Charly Boy Indicts Deji Adeyanju, Claims He Wanted A Share Of The 9-Figures by lekbel09(m): 6:59am On Mar 22, 2019
The truth is Nigerians don't hate corruption, they just hate the fact that it's not them doing it.The average Nigerian is corrupt

11 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Indicts Deji Adeyanju, Claims He Wanted A Share Of The 9-Figures by chloride6: 7:00am On Mar 22, 2019
Roof roof fighting

grin
Re: Charly Boy Indicts Deji Adeyanju, Claims He Wanted A Share Of The 9-Figures by Ojukwudfugitive: 7:09am On Mar 22, 2019
Yigiyaga:
You sound so stoopid! Where is deji from?
Betrayals in the face of money run in their tribe. Daniel Kanu was at the forefront of Abacha ,so was Arthur Nzeribe. Igbo can sell their parents for a plate of porridge. Oby confirmed this recently and now Charlyboy. Money is the tribe's Achilles's heel. There is no genuine activist in their region. None!The tribe is so shameful that they believe that they are the wisest tribe in Nigeria. Fraud runs in their blood and they export these vices to other regions. I look forward to a day they will be exiled from the SW so that peace will reign here.

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Indicts Deji Adeyanju, Claims He Wanted A Share Of The 9-Figures by Orpe7(m): 7:15am On Mar 22, 2019
Esseite:
If Deji wanted to be part of it, he wont have gone to prison in the first place..

Every single iota of respect we once had for charles just drained out, and to think patrotic people joined the protest in support for their movement.

Deji na d typical dey dance dey go i dey ur back
Na him do himself na
Re: Charly Boy Indicts Deji Adeyanju, Claims He Wanted A Share Of The 9-Figures by nelronaldo(m): 7:19am On Mar 22, 2019
life2017:

9 figures is 100million naira and above up to 999.99 million naira. He is not important enough to be paid 9 figures.

Someone just said he was paid 9 figures, someone who wasn't there is coming to quote your own figure.
Re: Charly Boy Indicts Deji Adeyanju, Claims He Wanted A Share Of The 9-Figures by Reference(m): 7:22am On Mar 22, 2019
By 2019 everyone will be demystified....corruption everywhere..... nothing has changed.

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Indicts Deji Adeyanju, Claims He Wanted A Share Of The 9-Figures by ihatesycophant(m): 7:22am On Mar 22, 2019
Please who among them is doing it on the conviction of a better Nigeria? Both Areafather, Deji Adeyanju and Reno Omokri are doing everything possible for a survival. If on the level of patriotism all have failed in the period of test. Reno own is even the worse. He has sold his country out for political expediency.
Re: Charly Boy Indicts Deji Adeyanju, Claims He Wanted A Share Of The 9-Figures by sonofElElyon: 7:23am On Mar 22, 2019
Deji provided audio evidence to back up his allegation against charly boy.. What evidence has charly boy provided to prove his allegation against deji?... NONE!

Gossipninja:
The convener of the group "OurMumuDonDo",
Charlyboy have indicted Adeyanju Deji, claiming Deji wanted part of the 9-figures Festus Keyamo paid him.

In an interview with RootsTv, Charles Chukwuemeka Oputa ‘Charly Boy, narrated the agreement he had before he was paid heavily and how Deji Adeyanju tried playing a sharp guy on him.

This came hours after an audio recording went viral which suggested that Charly Boy acknowledged that he did collect money from Festus Keyamo, spokesperson of President Muhammadu Buhari Presidential Campaign Organisation in the 2019 presidential election.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/charly-boy-indicts-deji-claims-he-wanted-a-share-of-the-9-figures/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Qatar Based Nigerian Celebrates Rochas Okorocha's Departure With A Cake- Photos / Eedris Abdulkareem Disses Keyamo Again / Muhammadu Buhari Cantonment Giri, Abuja Commissioned By Army (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.