Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,077 members, 7,845,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Charly Boy Indicts Deji Adeyanju, Claims He Wanted A Share Of The 9-Figures - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charly Boy Indicts Deji Adeyanju, Claims He Wanted A Share Of The 9-Figures (29990 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Lists "Best And Worst Ministers Of Tinubu's Cabinet" / PDP Youth Leader Killed In Osun Rerun, Another Beaten Up By Thugs- Deji Adeyanju / Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy Indicts Deji Adeyanju, Claims He Wanted A Share Of The 9-Figures by sonofElElyon: 7:25am On Mar 22, 2019
That's the problem we have on nairaland

nelronaldo:

Someone just said he was paid 9 figured, someone who wasn't there is coming to quote your own figure.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Indicts Deji Adeyanju, Claims He Wanted A Share Of The 9-Figures by oyetunder(m): 7:34am On Mar 22, 2019
Auxtin85:
These guys are all for themselves, they do all they do to get governments attention. From Mr. Takeitback, to Madam bringbackourgirls and now ourmumudondo. They were all settled before the election.
Thank You. And our people are relaxing in their houses thinking some people are fighting for them.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Indicts Deji Adeyanju, Claims He Wanted A Share Of The 9-Figures by Bulleye(m): 7:44am On Mar 22, 2019
And next will be Atiku. Once a conman always a conman.
Re: Charly Boy Indicts Deji Adeyanju, Claims He Wanted A Share Of The 9-Figures by akoaki(m): 7:45am On Mar 22, 2019
legendsilver:
So na hungry make them dey organize protest up n down grin

God is our only help in times like this
Please don't drag God into this matter. He has done his bit for Nigeria.
Re: Charly Boy Indicts Deji Adeyanju, Claims He Wanted A Share Of The 9-Figures by wink2015(m): 7:52am On Mar 22, 2019
Gossipninja:
The convener of the group "OurMumuDonDo",
Charlyboy have indicted Adeyanju Deji, claiming Deji wanted part of the 9-figures Festus Keyamo paid him.

In an interview with RootsTv, Charles Chukwuemeka Oputa ‘Charly Boy, narrated the agreement he had before he was paid heavily and how Deji Adeyanju tried playing a sharp guy on him.

This came hours after an audio recording went viral which suggested that Charly Boy acknowledged that he did collect money from Festus Keyamo, spokesperson of President Muhammadu Buhari Presidential Campaign Organisation in the 2019 presidential election.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/charly-boy-indicts-deji-claims-he-wanted-a-share-of-the-9-figures/

CHARLY BOY YOU HAVE LOST YOUR CREDIBILITY IN YOUR SELF ASSUMED ROLE AS THE AREA FADA AND THE PEOPLES ADVOCATE THAT TAKES UP THE ROLE OF FIGHTING FOR THE COMMON MAN IN NIGERIA.

YOUR INVOLVEMENT IN WHAT I TERM "CHARLY GATE" BY COLLECTING BRIBES FROM THE NIGERIA STATE THAT YOU ARE TRYING TO CORRECT THROUGH YOUR PET PROJECT "OUR MUMU DON DO"

You fall your hand and your credibility is very much in doubt.

Now nobody takes you serious. AT LEAST NOT ANYMORE!

As for Deji Adeyanju, he is not up to your level. So who cares whether he demands for a share of the 9 figure money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Indicts Deji Adeyanju, Claims He Wanted A Share Of The 9-Figures by seborrhic: 7:53am On Mar 22, 2019
So people believe Charly boy was paid in 9figures?
This is the real mumuism.
Charly Boy was paid but now that he has been exposed he is so ashamed of the real pitttance he was paid being disclosed that he is hyping himself with an imaginary 9figures.
Don't b surprised all what he got for his mumu turnaround was a mere 2-3million.
9 figures kor,13 figures ni!
Re: Charly Boy Indicts Deji Adeyanju, Claims He Wanted A Share Of The 9-Figures by ibietela2(m): 7:57am On Mar 22, 2019
life2017:
Charly boy did nothing wrong.
He is a musician. he sang a song and someone decided to buy it.

What is all the noise about?

I don't believe Charly boy was paid 9 figures. He is exaggerating it for his own pride.
9 figures is 100million naira and above up to 999.99 million naira. He is not important enough to be paid 9 figures.

I believe he got 7 figures. Which is between 1million naira and 9.9million naira.

Where you there?
Re: Charly Boy Indicts Deji Adeyanju, Claims He Wanted A Share Of The 9-Figures by themanderon: 8:14am On Mar 22, 2019
Just imagine how this idiotic crook has made a mockery of his legacy and that of his highly revered father. I am deeply gutted that Charley boy that I knew from his days In the Charley boy show has descended so low to eat from the crumbs falling from the table of the oppressors of the Nigerian people. Shame....does it mean all these guys forming social crusaders are actually clamouring for their pockets? Look at keyamo and now Charley boy. kai
I seriously miss the late great Chief Gani Fawehimmi a man that stared death right in the face but did not butch. One can only imagine the billions he must have been bribed with yet he stood for the people, the oppressed ones and ignored the poisoned chalice that Charley boy has now tasted and has consumed him.
In the words of falz "This is Nigeria everybody na criminal" A shame of a nation.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Indicts Deji Adeyanju, Claims He Wanted A Share Of The 9-Figures by buhariguy(m): 8:28am On Mar 22, 2019
mu2sa2:
Whither naija? Fraud, fraud everywhere: your pastor is your no. 1 scammer, shop attendant, market woman, mechanic, lecturer, service provider all fleecing you. Even within the family, husband, wife, daughters and sons playing fast one on one another. Just imagine: someone's shouting freedom today and tomorrow is Artikulating! Na wa o.
dont mind those jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs,
they said, they hate corruption and they're still atikulating.
Re: Charly Boy Indicts Deji Adeyanju, Claims He Wanted A Share Of The 9-Figures by Evercurious(f): 8:32am On Mar 22, 2019
Where is FESTUS KEYAMO, THE CHIEF CORRUPT OFFICER?

I THOUGHT APC SAID THERE WAS NO MONEY TO SHARE AROUND?

'HYPOCRITICAL' CRIMINALS..
Re: Charly Boy Indicts Deji Adeyanju, Claims He Wanted A Share Of The 9-Figures by overboard(m): 8:36am On Mar 22, 2019
Timekeeper:
Rada Rada

Charly boy, Igbo man

The guy wor wor pass devil. Well na so them be for their tribe sha

Now, now, what can I call you?

Let me reserve my comment.
Re: Charly Boy Indicts Deji Adeyanju, Claims He Wanted A Share Of The 9-Figures by 9gerian: 8:41am On Mar 22, 2019
cheesy

Lifestone:
And to say there are some Nigerians following these guys to go and protest without knowing that currency had changed hands. I laugh in French
Re: Charly Boy Indicts Deji Adeyanju, Claims He Wanted A Share Of The 9-Figures by Akolawole(m): 8:49am On Mar 22, 2019
I remembered a friend telling me that Deji Adeyanju is very close to Aisha Buhari.

I wouldn't be surprised if Charly boy also collected money from Atiku.

They heat up the polity then share money in the garden. Simple!
Re: Charly Boy Indicts Deji Adeyanju, Claims He Wanted A Share Of The 9-Figures by slowice(m): 8:53am On Mar 22, 2019
Na so blog group been make a lot of noise because gej no bribe them hoping say bubu go show love in the long run but no show so them begin criticize again... Point is they re all in it for the money
Re: Charly Boy Indicts Deji Adeyanju, Claims He Wanted A Share Of The 9-Figures by lexy2014: 9:02am On Mar 22, 2019
iamjavadem:
Point number 4 shows u r still a baby. Better wake up to the harsh realities of life.

What has "d harsh realities of life" or my being a baby got 2do with d point I raised? If u are an adult as u want us 2 believe then u would have come up with at least one idea or point that negates what I said. Unfortunately, u couldn't negate what a "baby" said. What does that say of u
Re: Charly Boy Indicts Deji Adeyanju, Claims He Wanted A Share Of The 9-Figures by lexy2014: 9:04am On Mar 22, 2019
seborrhic:
So people believe Charly boy was paid in 9figures?
This is the real mumuism.
Charly Boy was paid but now that he has been exposed he is so ashamed of the real pitttance he was paid being disclosed that he is hyping himself with an imaginary 9figures.
Don't b surprised all what he got for his mumu turnaround was a mere 2-3million.
9 figures kor,13 figures ni!

So we should believe u over charly boy? Were u d one that collected d money on his behalf or were u d one that paid him d money?
Re: Charly Boy Indicts Deji Adeyanju, Claims He Wanted A Share Of The 9-Figures by ifdaeg(m): 9:07am On Mar 22, 2019
So tinubu's bullion van containing over 200billion didn't show you how much was spent on election, its charly boy paltry 600,000,000 that is showing you ba.
lexy2014:

If deji who was in prison at d time d money was collected wanted from d money, y did charly boy not give him from d money? 4 charly boy to say this, he just acknowledged he collected money& is only to fight back. But it also shows how much Mr. Integrity/APC spent on d election if only charly boy got at least a 100million
Re: Charly Boy Indicts Deji Adeyanju, Claims He Wanted A Share Of The 9-Figures by lexy2014: 9:09am On Mar 22, 2019
Akolawole:
I remembered a friend telling me that Deji Adeyanju is very close to Aisha Buhari.

I wouldn't be surprised if Charly boy also collected money from Atiku.

They heat up the polity then share money in the garden. Simple!

A man on d floor doesn't fear any fall. Atiku had already been branded a thief. He was also accused of sharing money. It won't b news of u say charly boy collected money from him. But again, what would that do 4 atiku/PDP?

D news is that d party of saints APC which had Mr. Integrity as its presidential candidate gave charly money to keep shut. 9figures means at least a 100m. If only charly boy got that, imagine how much they spent on d election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Indicts Deji Adeyanju, Claims He Wanted A Share Of The 9-Figures by lexy2014: 9:17am On Mar 22, 2019
ifdaeg:
So tinubu's bullion van containing over 200billion didn't show you how much was spent on election, its charly boy paltry 600,000,000 that is showing you ba.

I don't no d point u are trying to make but am glad u are able to put a figure on d amount of money inside Tinubus bullion vans. Its been a mystery but u have solved it.

Second, my postulation was that charly boy got at least a 100m since that is d minimum 9figure amount. But u are saying 600m. Once again, u have done a good job by giving d exact figures. 600m in d hands of one man, can u explain how that is paltry?
Re: Charly Boy Indicts Deji Adeyanju, Claims He Wanted A Share Of The 9-Figures by tk4rd: 9:20am On Mar 22, 2019
9-figures?? Like, hundreds of millions?? #OnnoghenComesToMind..
Re: Charly Boy Indicts Deji Adeyanju, Claims He Wanted A Share Of The 9-Figures by lexy2014: 9:20am On Mar 22, 2019
demoBaba:
I'm surprise at all, they're PDP Guyz?

Does that include keyamo, d giver of 9figures?
Re: Charly Boy Indicts Deji Adeyanju, Claims He Wanted A Share Of The 9-Figures by lexy2014: 9:24am On Mar 22, 2019
ihatesycophant:
Please who among them is doing it on the conviction of a better Nigeria? Both Areafather, Deji Adeyanju and Reno Omokri are doing everything possible for a survival. If on the level of patriotism all have failed in the period of test. Reno own is even the worse. He has sold his country out for political expediency.

And d people that have been ruling Nigeria since 2015 are better than charly boy, reno& deji
Re: Charly Boy Indicts Deji Adeyanju, Claims He Wanted A Share Of The 9-Figures by ogwanogwa: 9:27am On Mar 22, 2019
Charly boy is a disgrace
Re: Charly Boy Indicts Deji Adeyanju, Claims He Wanted A Share Of The 9-Figures by Okoroawusa: 9:54am On Mar 22, 2019
Both Deji n Charly r there for the money. Its only in Nigeria that someone full time job will be "activist"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Indicts Deji Adeyanju, Claims He Wanted A Share Of The 9-Figures by ZIAZI(m): 10:20am On Mar 22, 2019
Charlie Boy was probably a thorn in his father's flesh judging from his crazy lifestyle. His father was one the greatest Supreme Court Justices this country ever had. His judicial pronouncements are still adopted in judicial proceedings and in law lectures. Maximum respect to OPUTA JSC.
Re: Charly Boy Indicts Deji Adeyanju, Claims He Wanted A Share Of The 9-Figures by wideawaken01: 10:37am On Mar 22, 2019
life2017:

I don't believe Charly boy was paid 9 figures. He is exaggerating it for his own pride.
9 figures is 100million naira and above up to 999.99 million naira. He is not important enough to be paid 9 figures.

I believe he got 7 figures. Which is between 1million naira and 9.9million naira.

Stop dreaming my bro. Area father can not compromise their stand for just 10m,

Nine figures is not bad for this man. Remember he was not paid to sing like Tuface and Davido

He was paid to keep shut and never to mobilise people against this government.

Many of all these so called human right group were paid ...

Since Yoruba , Igbo and other south people has refused to wake up. The north will continue to rule naija for ever.
Re: Charly Boy Indicts Deji Adeyanju, Claims He Wanted A Share Of The 9-Figures by Udofiawisdom: 11:22am On Mar 22, 2019
life2017:

9 figures is 100million naira and above up to 999.99 million naira. He is not important enough to be paid 9 figures. Them don pay is one 3figure out of the 9figure sha

Re: Charly Boy Indicts Deji Adeyanju, Claims He Wanted A Share Of The 9-Figures by gosmoney(m): 11:48am On Mar 22, 2019
life2017:

watin dis one dey talk undecided
Re: Charly Boy Indicts Deji Adeyanju, Claims He Wanted A Share Of The 9-Figures by Kahujadekadura: 11:49am On Mar 22, 2019
These are gullible ppls dat do attack Kanu for collecting bribe from Nig govt. Look at how dey are disgracing themselves to d world
Re: Charly Boy Indicts Deji Adeyanju, Claims He Wanted A Share Of The 9-Figures by Kahujadekadura: 11:50am On Mar 22, 2019
Timekeeper:
Rada Rada

Charly boy, Igbo man

The guy wor wor pass devil. Well na so them be for their tribe sha
Mr man, u believed that of Adedeji but u ignore where he beg Charly part of d moni.
Anyway, I don't want to enter into any tribal war with u but all u need to do is DAT both of dem are disgrace to their followers. Literate thieves for dat matter
Re: Charly Boy Indicts Deji Adeyanju, Claims He Wanted A Share Of The 9-Figures by Kahujadekadura: 11:52am On Mar 22, 2019
lanre9ja:
Until we ignore the hate for tribalism and religion sentiment in this country before we can get things right. United we stand devided we fall.
Bleep u and ur unity
Re: Charly Boy Indicts Deji Adeyanju, Claims He Wanted A Share Of The 9-Figures by Kahujadekadura: 11:56am On Mar 22, 2019
awwfar:
Igbokwenu!!! typical Igbo man...grand master of betraying, same way Ojukwu deceived millions of people to their grave, Nnamdi Kanu go soon or most likely don receive him own cheque too.. idiot ppl
How did Ojukwu betrayed his ppls and yet is d most respected man in Igbo land. Are u wit evidence dat Kanu received any money from govt or is it mere assertion. Adedeji or whatever kept quiet since and never said anything, could it being dat he had waited for Charly boy to gv him his own share of d moni. For Charly boy to be telling him dat kind of secret shows dat he had bargain wit Charly for his own share but he was failed woefully.
Instead being disappointed wit one of them, both have a question to answer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance / Aisha Yesufu Shows Amazing Dance Skills (Photo, Video) / President Buhari Visits Tawazun Industrial Park In Dubai (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.