Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,760 members, 7,851,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:03 AM

Dee-One: Miracle Is Fake And Proud, He Left My Whatsapp Group, Snubbed My Show - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dee-One: Miracle Is Fake And Proud, He Left My Whatsapp Group, Snubbed My Show (29080 Views)

Dee-One: "Cee-C Is A Wife Material; I Will Kill Nina, Marry Cee-C, Date Alex" / Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Vandora And Dee One Arrive Nigeria (Photos) / BBNaija: I Am Married - Dee One Confirms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dee-One: Miracle Is Fake And Proud, He Left My Whatsapp Group, Snubbed My Show by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 22, 2019
That isn't the definition of being fake and proud, He's only ambitious and doesn't have time for pettiness. We all different, Not every one likes being in a pack to succeed.

1 Like

Re: Dee-One: Miracle Is Fake And Proud, He Left My Whatsapp Group, Snubbed My Show by wildikeman(m): 2:12pm On Mar 22, 2019
This is the reason why africans consider Europeans racist and proud. You leave in an european neighborhood and expect him to talk to you always as if he owes you.
He left ur stinking goup.. So?? Suck it up and deal with it low self esteem nini. Why are these guys still relavant... ??Like nigerian politicians fem no ean gree leave the spot Light.

1 Like

Re: Dee-One: Miracle Is Fake And Proud, He Left My Whatsapp Group, Snubbed My Show by jericco1(m): 2:13pm On Mar 22, 2019
no nonsense guy
Re: Dee-One: Miracle Is Fake And Proud, He Left My Whatsapp Group, Snubbed My Show by uju22(f): 2:15pm On Mar 22, 2019
Deenone is it by force to attend your show and be on the side group with you. Miracle knew you a sisi and petty, reason his staying far way from you. Grow up already you can't be Miracle.

2 Likes

Re: Dee-One: Miracle Is Fake And Proud, He Left My Whatsapp Group, Snubbed My Show by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 22, 2019
Laredojohn:
Ok what actually is the benefit for being first to comment anyways my Siggy is there for you all.
Miracle VS Dee-One Loading Twitter war ...
Pls i also need to know this
Re: Dee-One: Miracle Is Fake And Proud, He Left My Whatsapp Group, Snubbed My Show by yvelchstores(f): 2:28pm On Mar 22, 2019
Even if miracle didn't win, he will still not attend Dee ones show.in the house they were not friends at all so it's not news he did all that.people are different and must not act like u expect

1 Like

Re: Dee-One: Miracle Is Fake And Proud, He Left My Whatsapp Group, Snubbed My Show by Orpe7(m): 2:35pm On Mar 22, 2019
Miracle is living his dreams, soon to be flying thousands of miles
U on the other hand, stay grounded and be hating
Yeye dey smell
Rubbish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dee-One: Miracle Is Fake And Proud, He Left My Whatsapp Group, Snubbed My Show by TheRealOwner(m): 3:12pm On Mar 22, 2019
ikezuora4689:
Normal Nigeria mentality.....once u start doing things on your own without involving anybody....u don turn proud be that....most people will want to control your life.... they want to know everything about you... Once you block them from doing that you don turn enemy be that.... once you Start living your life with the mindset that you own no one nothing......that's when you will start enjoying you life
Wow. This is quite apt and verifiable by experience. You got a good head on your shoulders man

3 Likes

Re: Dee-One: Miracle Is Fake And Proud, He Left My Whatsapp Group, Snubbed My Show by JubrinElSudan: 3:14pm On Mar 22, 2019
The way I'm planning to exit from my kindred whatsApp goup chat

1 Like

Re: Dee-One: Miracle Is Fake And Proud, He Left My Whatsapp Group, Snubbed My Show by ozoono(m): 3:52pm On Mar 22, 2019
Phock2sweet:
I dey look for babe to f u c k abeg
dats ur problem in life ba, . spits on u
Re: Dee-One: Miracle Is Fake And Proud, He Left My Whatsapp Group, Snubbed My Show by Abagworo(m): 4:27pm On Mar 22, 2019
kay29000:
Okay. I actually thought it was Dayo Adeneye

I thought same. This one is fake Dee one

1 Like

Re: Dee-One: Miracle Is Fake And Proud, He Left My Whatsapp Group, Snubbed My Show by Deji63: 6:43pm On Mar 22, 2019
Miracle is far from fake. He is a highly focused individual who partakes in activities that can add value to his invaluable life of prosperity

2 Likes

Re: Dee-One: Miracle Is Fake And Proud, He Left My Whatsapp Group, Snubbed My Show by Cyynywhite: 10:20pm On Mar 22, 2019
whether u do good or bad, people will still talk.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Net Dress Dencia Wore To The Latina Grammy Awards / Pete Edochie And Wife, Josephine, Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary / Opemititi 'Queen Stunner' Is Not Crashing Mercy Aigbe's Marriage - Niece

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.