Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,387 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Senator Ademola Adeleke Praises God For His Victory At The Tribunal. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ademola Adeleke Praises God For His Victory At The Tribunal. (22338 Views)

“Endless Alleluia!” – Joe Igbokwe Praises God Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest / Sanwo-Olu With Offering Bowl, Praises God At Inauguration Thanksgiving Service / Ademola Adeleke Reacts To His Victory At The Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

Senator Ademola Adeleke Praises God For His Victory At The Tribunal. by celebgistz: 6:21pm On Mar 22, 2019
Here is the moment senator Ademola Adeleke praises God with a joyful heart after the Osun state tribunal declared him winner of governorship election.

Watch the video

Source:https://celebgistz.com.ng/see-the-moment-senator-adeleke-praises-god-for-his-victory-at-the-tribunal

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Praises God For His Victory At The Tribunal. by celebgistz: 6:21pm On Mar 22, 2019
Watch the video HERE

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Praises God For His Victory At The Tribunal. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 22, 2019
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Praises God For His Victory At The Tribunal. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 22, 2019
Dude finally danced his way to the govt house.

Guess it's time I start dancing.

Who knows where it'd take me?

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Praises God For His Victory At The Tribunal. by celebgistz: 6:33pm On Mar 22, 2019
cc lalasticlala
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Praises God For His Victory At The Tribunal. by Truefaith: 6:35pm On Mar 22, 2019
Vfd
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Praises God For His Victory At The Tribunal. by Abdulhakeem78(m): 6:35pm On Mar 22, 2019
S
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Praises God For His Victory At The Tribunal. by enshi(m): 6:36pm On Mar 22, 2019
If you can't walk to victory pls run if You can't run pls craw if you can't pls slid if that's difficult pls dance ....

Adeleke

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Praises God For His Victory At The Tribunal. by sigiyaya(m): 6:36pm On Mar 22, 2019
God has nothing to do with your victory at the tribunal.
Our leaders are clueless and have nothing to offer (both APC and PDP)
and Nigerians especially the youths are so blind and are not ready for a better Nigeria.
Anything that happens in Nigeria is God, Even during the election period, a typically Nigerian
will say "anyone God said should win will win", "God knows the best and he will choose a
Leader for us". God has been choosing Leaders for us since 1999 till date, he even chooses Buhari for us and out of his special love for Nigeria he also gave us a Pastor as vice president.

The question is after all these years of choosing leaders for us in Nigeria (state and federal level) what impact has all these leaders from God made in Nigeria?

Sometimes I wish it is possible for most Nigerians to travel to some Asian, Europen and Amerian countries and see for them self what countries with visionary leader look like. A Nigerian politician who killed people and rigged himself into power will go to church or Mosque and tell the gullible people that God gave him victory.

That is how Bahria was urging people on a National television to pray to God for rainfall so that farm harvest will be good in 2019 while so many countries are now converting their sandy desert to farmland and a con man somewhere in Enugu is busy telling people that it was God that gave us Buhari. Look well and look deep you will see that there is no difference between our criminally minded politicians and our so-called Religous leaders aka men of God.
The truth is that God is far away from Nigeria cry cry

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Praises God For His Victory At The Tribunal. by olametrix(m): 6:36pm On Mar 22, 2019
I hope oyetola will step down
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Praises God For His Victory At The Tribunal. by akinbode1(m): 6:36pm On Mar 22, 2019
Congratulations sir!!!!!

Like for Adeleke

Share for Oyetola

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Praises God For His Victory At The Tribunal. by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 6:36pm On Mar 22, 2019
Tinubu empire crumbling down ondo gone oyo gone osun gone
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Praises God For His Victory At The Tribunal. by McAausim: 6:36pm On Mar 22, 2019

Adeleke right now.... grin

A dawn for OSUN STATE.......

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Praises God For His Victory At The Tribunal. by yetunsbay(m): 6:37pm On Mar 22, 2019
PMB ! THE DEMOCRAT

Ask me why
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Praises God For His Victory At The Tribunal. by nedupel(m): 6:37pm On Mar 22, 2019
Davido as commissioner loading........
Atiku is next.
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Praises God For His Victory At The Tribunal. by QuickStandard: 6:37pm On Mar 22, 2019
I am not from osun state, but the joy in my heart is overwhelming.

I shouted when I read about this victory for democracy

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Praises God For His Victory At The Tribunal. by Abyima(m): 6:38pm On Mar 22, 2019
From dancing Senator to dancing Governor �� Congratulobia

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Praises God For His Victory At The Tribunal. by MufasaRebirth: 6:39pm On Mar 22, 2019
yetunsbay:
PMB ! THE DEMOCRAT

Ask me why
Lol Na God go help me punish you and your yeye PMB

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Praises God For His Victory At The Tribunal. by YasirAsiwaju: 6:39pm On Mar 22, 2019
Alhamdulillah..... really happy for him
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Praises God For His Victory At The Tribunal. by yetunsbay(m): 6:42pm On Mar 22, 2019
MufasaRebirth:

Lol Na God go help me punish you and your yeye PMB
I never need to exchange words with a fellow like you.... U already knw the truth
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Praises God For His Victory At The Tribunal. by AkupeMBANO(m): 6:43pm On Mar 22, 2019
tinubu in sfia pain right now
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Praises God For His Victory At The Tribunal. by xarm(m): 6:44pm On Mar 22, 2019
Thanks to Buhari
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Praises God For His Victory At The Tribunal. by MufasaRebirth: 6:45pm On Mar 22, 2019
yetunsbay:
I never need to exchange words with a fellow like you.... U already knw the truth
God go help me punish you and you Yeye PMB !!

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Praises God For His Victory At The Tribunal. by allisso: 6:46pm On Mar 22, 2019
Nah God ooo
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Praises God For His Victory At The Tribunal. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 22, 2019
One of the best news so far in 2019
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Praises God For His Victory At The Tribunal. by allisso: 6:47pm On Mar 22, 2019
Meanwhile Tinubu can go to hell or eat poo

We dont care
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Praises God For His Victory At The Tribunal. by nurez305(m): 6:47pm On Mar 22, 2019
Good news
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Praises God For His Victory At The Tribunal. by diransom: 6:48pm On Mar 22, 2019
Olodo governor, you won at tribunal and you are jubilating, are you not in Nigeria when Dakuku and mama Taraba won at tribunal what happens at supreme court
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Praises God For His Victory At The Tribunal. by allisso: 6:53pm On Mar 22, 2019
Lets mark today as zombies worst day lol

They are in sifia pain right now
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Praises God For His Victory At The Tribunal. by allisso: 6:54pm On Mar 22, 2019
diransom:
Olodo governor, you won at tribunal and you are jubilating, are you not in Nigeria when Dakuku and mama Taraba won at tribunal what happens at supreme court
Oh eya sorry God will heal you

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Praises God For His Victory At The Tribunal. by lanre316: 6:56pm On Mar 22, 2019
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
Tinubu empire crumbling down ondo gone oyo gone osun gone

Next Lagos will go and the empire will crumble finally

New Oil Well In Akwa Ibom Discovered By Oriental Energy Resources / Zahrah Audu: I Will Use Mothers Of Political Thugs To Secure Ballot Boxes / Fani-kayode To El-rufai: Southern Nigeria Wants Restructuring Not Presidency