Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,017 members, 7,859,649 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:12 PM

Kano Supplementary Election: As The Lion Roars Again - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Supplementary Election: As The Lion Roars Again (18691 Views)

APC Replies PDP "No Reason To Cancel Kano Supplementary Election / Abdullahi Abbas: Kano Supplementary Election Is “Do Or Die” – APC Chairman / Date For Osun Supplementary Election: INEC Sets September 27 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Kano Supplementary Election: As The Lion Roars Again by MylezKayn(m): 7:40pm On Mar 22, 2019
Las Las APC will lose Kano and then reality will dawn on President Buhari and his goons..Don't Quote me and try and say nonsense if not ehn........
Re: Kano Supplementary Election: As The Lion Roars Again by SmartMen: 8:26pm On Mar 22, 2019
rexwalters:
I hope the victory adds value to your life?,if not you better go to the business & investment section of Nairaland to hustle,unless you happen to be one of the red hat wearing haboki's in Kano?
and this thing was commenting on my thread some days back. I had no idea he was an APC apologist.. Tueh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arewa Youth Forum Says EFCC Won't Probe Tinubu Because He Is In APC / A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours / Alleged Certificate Forgery, Perjury: Kaduna Forum Wants Shehu Sani Suspended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.