Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Wole Olanikpekun Will Do Justice To The Osun Tribunal Judgement @ Higher Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wole Olanikpekun Will Do Justice To The Osun Tribunal Judgement @ Higher Court (7425 Views)

Presidential Election: Will Supreme Court Do Justice Just Like In Kenya? - Dino / Osun Tribunal Verdict: Adeleke’s Lawyers Move To Get Certificate Of Return.. / Osun Tribunal Dismisses Pdp’s Adeleke Application To Strike Out Apc’s Facts, Fig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wole Olanikpekun Will Do Justice To The Osun Tribunal Judgement @ Higher Court by kahal29: 11:07am On Jul 05, 2019
partnerbizz4:
Ikpeazu will teach him a lesson this time.

And Wole finally taught him that he is the champion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wole Olanikpekun Will Do Justice To The Osun Tribunal Judgement @ Higher Court by seunmsg(m): 11:15am On Jul 05, 2019
partnerbizz4:
Ikpeazu will teach him a lesson this time.

Sell Airtime to us and make money!
Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies below.

Sorry, who is Ikpeazu again?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wole Olanikpekun Will Do Justice To The Osun Tribunal Judgement @ Higher Court by victorDanladi: 11:26am On Jul 05, 2019
tuniski:
On this Osun matter Olanipekun is on the losing side before man and God!

PDP fans are funny, especially Igbo people among themgrin

They will just open mouth and talk

I remember events and comments that preceeded gbajabiamila and Lawan emergence too grin

and how Tinubu is about to be demystified in there mouth every year grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wole Olanikpekun Will Do Justice To The Osun Tribunal Judgement @ Higher Court by victorDanladi: 11:35am On Jul 05, 2019
Johnnyessence:
seriously he's a genius in law. I respect him on that. more respect.

HE IS THE GREATEST AND PROFESSIONAL LAWYER THAT I KNOW OFF.I HAVE TRUST IN HIM LIKE KILODE!

4 Likes

Re: Wole Olanikpekun Will Do Justice To The Osun Tribunal Judgement @ Higher Court by Xisnin(m): 12:03pm On Jul 05, 2019
Even though I don't like the outcome of this judgement. I have always known
Wole to be super good in election matters. Immediately I saw him as the counsel for APC,
I knew danger is on the horizon.
To those uninformed commenters above, it is an insult to compare veteran Wole with some
baby lawyers.

1 Like

Re: Wole Olanikpekun Will Do Justice To The Osun Tribunal Judgement @ Higher Court by Johnnyessence(m): 1:07pm On Jul 05, 2019
victorDanladi:

HE IS THE GREATEST AND PROFESSIONAL LAWYER THAT I KNOW OFF.I HAVE TRUST IN HIM LIKE KILODE!
he really did his assignments very well and he won the case.
Re: Wole Olanikpekun Will Do Justice To The Osun Tribunal Judgement @ Higher Court by garfield1: 1:08pm On Jul 05, 2019
Xisnin:
Even though I don't like the outcome of this judgement. I have always known
Wole to be super good in election matters. Immediately I saw him as the counsel for APC,
I knew danger is on the horizon.
To those uninformed commenters above, it is an insult to compare veteran Wole with some
baby lawyers.
To even prove to you guys that the case was won and that the supreme court hearings were mere formalities,he didnt defend in the hearing,instead his son was the one tackling ikpeazu.but pdp fans like johnny were misinterpreting the move

2 Likes

Re: Wole Olanikpekun Will Do Justice To The Osun Tribunal Judgement @ Higher Court by Johnnyessence(m): 1:09pm On Jul 05, 2019
kahal29:

The guy is really good and shines with technicalities
seriously I respect him for that. he did his assignments very well and he won the case in both appeal court and Supreme Court.
Re: Wole Olanikpekun Will Do Justice To The Osun Tribunal Judgement @ Higher Court by kahal29: 8:55am On Feb 21, 2020
garfield1:

To even prove to you guys that the case was won and that the supreme court hearings were mere formalities,he didnt defend in the hearing,instead his son was the one tackling ikpeazu.but pdp fans like johnny were misinterpreting the move

Hahahaha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tolu Ibitola Awards Scholarship To Miss Ilogbo, Olabisi Ogunleye / Breaking: Fulani Men Who Kidnapped Methodist Bishop In Abia Arrested Pics / APC Members To Hold Support March For Tinubu, Dapo Abiodun In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.