Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Should My Friend Go Back To Her First Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should My Friend Go Back To Her First Love (1173 Views)

Must Your First Love Be Your True Love ? / She Luv Me But She Can't Let Her X-boy Friend Go. / To Marry Your First Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should My Friend Go Back To Her First Love by Umy: 11:40am On Apr 27, 2007
A friend of mine has this guy, they dated for 1 year and this guy traveled outside Naija and stayed out for about 3 years, during this 3 year they were communicating and the guy was sending a lot of things to her, on returning to Naija, he got so many things for her in appreciation for her waiting.  After about 2 months this guy went to his village to tell his people about his marriage plans with my friend, during this trip, after about one month he stopped answering my friends calls, instead when my friend calls him he will give the mobile phone to a Lady to reply on his behalf, he later told my friend that they cannot continue because their people do not marry outside their town.  Now my friend is seeing someone else in her office though she hasn’t slept with any of them, though she is having cold feet about this present relationship cos this guy is not of the same language with her, suddenly after about 2 years the first guy surfaced to her office begging her to forgive and come back after he has had a baby boy from that other Lady whom he has done traditional marriage with and intends to divorce the Lady.  Because my friend still loves him she agreed, only for him to travel back again to his location here in Naija and did not call again.  Please advice cos I don’t know want to tell her.
Re: Should My Friend Go Back To Her First Love by mohawkchic(f): 11:48am On Apr 27, 2007
~Tell her to move on with her life!! He aint worth her love anyways. . . i admire peole who wait a lifetime for love!!!

~She needs a reality check!! Sometimes you have to be brutally frank for someone to get to understand they need to move on,so as her friend, maybe you need to tell her she's practically wasted two years of her life lovin someone who doesnt deserve her love. . .i reckon in all that while,she really hasnt given much thought about what she really wants!!if she keeps waitin for the disapperin Romeo,she'll miss out on her chance to give back that love or interest that has been shown by other guys !!!
Re: Should My Friend Go Back To Her First Love by mekoyo(m): 5:34pm On May 21, 2007
No. Let her continue to leave her life in peace. Go back to do what? Allowing tribal interference to disrupt his relationship. Let him get married to the woman carrying his child and let your friend follow her heart.

Cause you can only find true love when you follow your heart.
Re: Should My Friend Go Back To Her First Love by seyi11111: 3:20pm On Jul 26, 2010
tell your friend to run its seem this guy just wanna still her heart and run away BBBBBBBB carefull
Re: Should My Friend Go Back To Her First Love by Omolola1(f): 3:44pm On Jul 26, 2010
Tell her to move ON!
Re: Should My Friend Go Back To Her First Love by luap: 4:35pm On Jul 26, 2010
Move on and stop being so weak!!!

Man wants your friend back cause he is weak also.

U or your friend are home wreckers!  Leave that family alone.  Not only that, but being that they only marry from the same town; no new genetics are introduced to that town.  Sounds like a bunch of incest!!!!  Stay away, he probably married his sister or aunt or something weird like that.

(1) (Reply)

How Do People Meet And Then Get Married / A Sacrifice In The Name Of Love / Was I Wrong Here And What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.