Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Ten Pictures That Were Taken At The Right Time - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ten Pictures That Were Taken At The Right Time (6863 Views)

Pictures That Would Restore Your Faith In Humanity. / Top 10 Inspirational Pictures That Can Change Your Life / When Is The Right Time To Do Your Master's Degree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ten Pictures That Were Taken At The Right Time by olucephas(m): 2:44pm On Mar 23, 2019
Fit cat!

Who makes such bags? If we placed any head on top of it, it would look funny. This cat thought of making his human feel intimidated by its awesome body

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ten Pictures That Were Taken At The Right Time by olucephas(m): 2:48pm On Mar 23, 2019
She should have known

Sometimes the advertising team come up with such funny ads. We are sure the one who thought of making a bag with such print, was definitely high on some thing.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ten Pictures That Were Taken At The Right Time by daddytime(m): 2:50pm On Mar 23, 2019
Lol...funny coincidental shots...

2 Likes

Re: Ten Pictures That Were Taken At The Right Time by olucephas(m): 2:51pm On Mar 23, 2019
Who's holding the Eiffel tower?

This picture is so perfectly timed. The Eiffel tower looks so small while the crane looks like it is lifting the whole thing to get it off the map! They could use this in a movie!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten Pictures That Were Taken At The Right Time by Profbukky(m): 2:51pm On Mar 23, 2019
Lolzzzz@funny

1 Like

Re: Ten Pictures That Were Taken At The Right Time by olucephas(m): 2:54pm On Mar 23, 2019
What creature is that?

Remember when we used to be kids and makeup stories looking at how the clouds come together to look like something, The clouds really do tell a story. When we notice it, we are amazed by what art comes out of it.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ten Pictures That Were Taken At The Right Time by BlackDBag: 2:56pm On Mar 23, 2019
cooli

2 Likes

Re: Ten Pictures That Were Taken At The Right Time by olucephas(m): 2:57pm On Mar 23, 2019
That is sassy

The deer looks so sassy while posing for the picture. It looks like it grew the massive horns on it, itself. The sass of this deer is unmatchable!

12 Likes

Re: Ten Pictures That Were Taken At The Right Time by olucephas(m): 3:00pm On Mar 23, 2019
The girl has no idea what's going to happen of the picture

It looks like, the girl in the picture is a half dog and half human. Just like a centaur, but instead of a horse, there is a dog in this one

5 Likes

Re: Ten Pictures That Were Taken At The Right Time by olucephas(m): 3:02pm On Mar 23, 2019
That's where you hide kitty?

This is hilarious! The cat doesn't notice that its picture sits right there while it is hiding behind the frame. It looks like it is peeping out of the frame.

8 Likes

Re: Ten Pictures That Were Taken At The Right Time by olucephas(m): 3:07pm On Mar 23, 2019
The bird had to ruin it!

This bird photobombed the groom at his wedding! This was so perfectly timed! It looks like the groom has a bird's face and wings for its head.

10 Likes

Re: Ten Pictures That Were Taken At The Right Time by emeijeh(m): 3:09pm On Mar 23, 2019
Lovely

1 Like

Re: Ten Pictures That Were Taken At The Right Time by olucephas(m): 3:10pm On Mar 23, 2019
Moon of an eye..

This cave has an opening which looks like an eye, and it looks so beautiful that the moon peeps through one of the holes. A moon for an eye is so amazing!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten Pictures That Were Taken At The Right Time by olucephas(m): 3:16pm On Mar 23, 2019
Clothes are unpredictable

Sometimes, somethings amaze us with just the way they are. These clothes are just hung up at ease, but it looks like the folds of the clothes have made a human face. So, artistic!

15 Likes

Re: Ten Pictures That Were Taken At The Right Time by fidelmarshal199: 3:45pm On Mar 23, 2019
Nice Update. they all look amazing

3 Likes

Re: Ten Pictures That Were Taken At The Right Time by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 23, 2019
Beautiful..
Re: Ten Pictures That Were Taken At The Right Time by Tinaagboba: 4:16pm On Mar 23, 2019
Amazing shocked

1 Like

Re: Ten Pictures That Were Taken At The Right Time by kstyle2(m): 4:19pm On Mar 23, 2019
Really amazing. The one with the photo bombed bird will have so many interpretations by Nigerians especially if either of the couple's aged parent failed to show up for the wedding

4 Likes

Re: Ten Pictures That Were Taken At The Right Time by Kingluqman(m): 4:19pm On Mar 23, 2019
Love it
Re: Ten Pictures That Were Taken At The Right Time by Starboytwo(m): 4:25pm On Mar 23, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Ten Pictures That Were Taken At The Right Time by mykell247(m): 4:33pm On Mar 23, 2019
you will need to look at this picture twice, I took it at cds on Wednesday �

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ten Pictures That Were Taken At The Right Time by dwilliams: 4:50pm On Mar 23, 2019
front page bound
Re: Ten Pictures That Were Taken At The Right Time by PurestBoy(m): 5:11pm On Mar 23, 2019
Some are fabricated

2 Likes

Re: Ten Pictures That Were Taken At The Right Time by DonXavi(m): 5:13pm On Mar 23, 2019
It must make front page i bet you!
Re: Ten Pictures That Were Taken At The Right Time by whatmoreng: 5:28pm On Mar 23, 2019
mykell247:
The jungle boot n sneakers?

1 Like

Re: Ten Pictures That Were Taken At The Right Time by happybee: 5:31pm On Mar 23, 2019
mykell247:
The lady had her legs crossed.. Lol grin

Those pictures are incredible, I must say.

5 Likes

Re: Ten Pictures That Were Taken At The Right Time by Manhood85(m): 5:48pm On Mar 23, 2019
Re: Ten Pictures That Were Taken At The Right Time by Topmaike007(m): 5:51pm On Mar 23, 2019
mykell247:
this one is crazy cheesy
Re: Ten Pictures That Were Taken At The Right Time by kiix(m): 6:14pm On Mar 23, 2019
My people.

Please I only need 5 responses more for this survey (academic work). Kindly help.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ioc-brand

Thanks alot!
Re: Ten Pictures That Were Taken At The Right Time by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:23pm On Mar 23, 2019
Art is life, life is art.... To live is an act of imagination....

Really miss my drawing days....... With art you can give to life to what ever you wish for
Re: Ten Pictures That Were Taken At The Right Time by mikejj(m): 7:19pm On Mar 23, 2019
mykell247:
oga your own na scam abeg..nothing to look well there

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten Pictures That Were Taken At The Right Time by hardbody: 7:24pm On Mar 23, 2019
olucephas:
Clothes are unpredictable

Sometimes, somethings amaze us with just the way they are. These clothes are just hung up at ease, but it looks like the folds of the clothes have made a human face. So, artistic!

And once you see the face, you can't unsee it

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Is The Best Place To Study Petroleum Reservoir Engineering For Masters? / Study In The Philippines / How To Know Your Bvn Dial *565*0#

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.