Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Kano In Its Dark Hour Remembers President GEJ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano In Its Dark Hour Remembers President GEJ (7409 Views)

Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video / 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) / COVID-19: Kano In Trouble - Governor Ganduje Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano In Its Dark Hour Remembers President GEJ by FearGodinall: 7:20am On Mar 24, 2019
Chikpat:
I dont understand how Jonathan successfully played Nigerians big time....inspite of all he did, some dudes look at the guy like say na dir lord o
. That should tells you how devilish and demonic this administration is to Nigerians. Do you actually live in Nigeria,during Jonathan's era,for instance,fuel was #87 with subsidy but Buhari,not just increase subsidy payment but with proportionate increase in fuel price so,tell me how Jonathan will not be honoured among them.

3 Likes

Re: Kano In Its Dark Hour Remembers President GEJ by Preshy561(f): 7:24am On Mar 24, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:
My Igbo brothers tweeting about Kano? grin
Are you okay?
Which Igbo name is written on that post.
This obsession towards Igbos is becoming so irksome.

5 Likes

Re: Kano In Its Dark Hour Remembers President GEJ by whirlwind7(m): 7:50am On Mar 24, 2019
Unlimitk:
what u guys don't know is not every voters are like ibos who vote because of party.

there are those who vote people not party.

Silly argument. Not even relevant to this topic.
So, you'd argue that Igbos would vote for Buhari if he were to contest under any other party, including PDP?

Or that in Imo State for instance, if Rochas Okorocha's son in-law had contested under any other party, he would have won?

Igbos would look at your antecedents before they vote. It doesn't matter what party you contest under. If they seem to be voting for a particular party, then be assured its because representatives of the other parties messed up in the past. Igbos don't vote parties. If it were so, they would keep voting for APGA (seen as pro-Igbo party) all the time.

4 Likes

Re: Kano In Its Dark Hour Remembers President GEJ by emae009(m): 8:01am On Mar 24, 2019
ozo13:
leave them to be consoling eachother.2015 beating/flogging is still fresh on their mind grin
They r even exonorating Jonathan.Every goodamn thing happening now they felt is against them, I can point to exact same thing that happened in Jonathan's regime against opposition with an authentic website link for them to check it up. I challenge any pdp fan exonorating jonathan.I could still remember blood bath in 2015 election day in River state. Even before the election, during the campaign rallies bullets wr littered everywhere as Gun men took over campaign rallies.was it not the same regime we saw Soldiers driving Fayose and other opposition parties member where not allowed into same Ekiti and wr told to be shot on any one that still wanna forcefully enter ekiti.infact I remember the military guy that exposed PDP election rigging in ekiti had to hide for his dear life cos pdp with the then politicized military wanted to kill the guy to keep him quiet .it was when Buhari took over power from Jonathan he came out of hiding.I can go on and on.It was still during his regime the national assembly member were tear gassed inside the national assembly cos Tambuwal and others decamped to Apc then leaving pdp the minority in the assembly .

so they should keep killing innocent Nigerians because it happened in the past. are you people actually okay? I mean is there anything wrong with you? do you need help?. I'm actually not insulting you but from your logic looting, killing, raping and other criminal vices should continue because it happened in the past. how will we then move forward?

4 Likes

Re: Kano In Its Dark Hour Remembers President GEJ by emae009(m): 8:04am On Mar 24, 2019
ozo13:
leave them to be consoling eachother.2015 beating/flogging is still fresh on their mind grin
They r even exonorating Jonathan.Every goodamn thing happening now they felt is against them, I can point to exact same thing that happened in Jonathan's regime against opposition with an authentic website link for them to check it up. I challenge any pdp fan exonorating jonathan.I could still remember blood bath in 2015 election day in River state. Even before the election, during the campaign rallies bullets wr littered everywhere as Gun men took over campaign rallies.was it not the same regime we saw Soldiers driving Fayose and other opposition parties member where not allowed into same Ekiti and wr told to be shot on any one that still wanna forcefully enter ekiti.infact I remember the military guy that exposed PDP election rigging in ekiti had to hide for his dear life cos pdp with the then politicized military wanted to kill the guy to keep him quiet .it was when Buhari took over power from Jonathan he came out of hiding.I can go on and on.It was still during his regime the national assembly member were tear gassed inside the national assembly cos Tambuwal and others decamped to Apc then leaving pdp the minority in the assembly .

so they should keep killing innocent Nigerians because it happened in the past. are you people actually okay? I mean is there anything wrong with you? do you need help?. I'm actually not insulting you but from your logic looting, killing, raping and other criminal vices should continue because it happened in the past. how will we then move forward?

3 Likes

Re: Kano In Its Dark Hour Remembers President GEJ by EasternActivist: 8:29am On Mar 24, 2019
whirlwind7:

Silly argument. Not even relevant to this topic.
So, you'd argue that Igbos would vote for Buhari if he were to contest under any other party, including PDP?

Or that in Imo State for instance, if Rochas Okorocha's son in-law had contested under any other party, he would have won?

Igbos would look at your antecedents before they vote. It doesn't matter what party you contest under. If they seem to be voting for a particular party, then be assured its because representatives of the other parties messed up in the past. Igbos don't vote parties. If it were so, they would keep voting for APGA (seen as pro-Igbo party) all the time.

Igbos rejected ngige when he decamped to APC undecided

The funny thing is when he leaves APC, they will welcome him again.

I guess the personality and the party antecedents matters in Igboland generally.
Re: Kano In Its Dark Hour Remembers President GEJ by whirlwind7(m): 8:46am On Mar 24, 2019
EasternActivist:

Igbos rejected ngige when he decamped to APC undecided

The funny thing is when he leaves APC, they will welcome him again.

I guess the personality and the party antecedents matters in Igboland generally.

Igbos rejected Ngige before he ran to APC. In fact, the rejection was what pushed him to join the party.
What you should consider was the series of events before he decamped to APC.
Ngige had generally fallen out of grace with the electorates before pitched camp with APC. Prior to 2015 election, what APC did was to seek out every disgruntled member of PDP and convince them to join up.

1 Like

Re: Kano In Its Dark Hour Remembers President GEJ by EagleNest(m): 8:49am On Mar 24, 2019
What goes round comes round Kano!

1 Like

Re: Kano In Its Dark Hour Remembers President GEJ by toideve(m): 9:02am On Mar 24, 2019
Parada:
Igbos already wailing, there favorite past time.

Abeg shut up! If you have nothing meaningful to say, you shut the hell up!

1 Like

Re: Kano In Its Dark Hour Remembers President GEJ by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 9:14am On Mar 24, 2019
MajorJeffery:
Somebody please paste that GEJ's prophetic quote here. The man said that as if he knew what was coming.
Bad leadership always hit harder on those who support it. Today, they are crying while Bayelsans roast, eat their fishes, drink their ogogoro and sleep in peace.

Here is it.

Re: Kano In Its Dark Hour Remembers President GEJ by BenedictStinson(m): 9:20am On Mar 24, 2019
G

1 Like

Re: Kano In Its Dark Hour Remembers President GEJ by mightyhaze: 9:34am On Mar 24, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:
My Igbo Gods giving me sleepless nights? grin
really? why not see a good spiritualist for deliverance and healing

1 Like

Re: Kano In Its Dark Hour Remembers President GEJ by EasternActivist: 9:44am On Mar 24, 2019
whirlwind7:

Igbos rejected Ngige before he ran to APC. In fact, the rejection was what pushed him to join the party.
What you should consider was the series of events before he decamped to APC.
Ngige had generally fallen out of grace with the electorates before pitched camp with APC. Prior to 2015 election, what APC did was to seek out every disgruntled member of PDP and convince them to join up.

You're a very big liar.

What would make anybody in Igbo land reject a man that is very illustrious to his community that he had to represent them at the senate??

Dear just say what you know. Ngige was rejected immediately he started romancing APC. Reason he didn't get a return ticket.

I prove it to you that if Ngige should denounce APC today, Many Igbos will embrace him today

1 Like

Re: Kano In Its Dark Hour Remembers President GEJ by BenedictStinson(m): 9:50am On Mar 24, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Kano In Its Dark Hour Remembers President GEJ by whirlwind7(m): 10:22am On Mar 24, 2019
EasternActivist:

You're a very big liar.

What would make anybody in Igbo land reject a man that is very illustrious to his community that he had to represent them at the senate??

Dear just say what you know. Ngige was rejected immediately he started romancing APC. Reason he didn't get a return ticket.

I prove it to you that if Ngige should denounce APC today, Many Igbos will embrace him today

Prove it how?
You call me a liar, yet all that you have claimed here have no single evidence to disprove me.
You can believe whatever you want. This isn't a contest.

1 Like

Re: Kano In Its Dark Hour Remembers President GEJ by NaMeAboki: 10:40am On Mar 24, 2019
Absolute rubbish; so the view of just a two or three ppl in social media is taken to represent the entire ppl of Kano?
Look Jonathan was hated and unseated with largely Kano votes because he lacked integrity - nothing has changed since then; nobody is therefore regretting his ousting.

Kano ppl will never forget how he left them and the ppl of NE vulnerable and unprotected against Boko Haram; where its citizens were bombed in their markets, mosques; ppl couldn't meet or move freely without being harassed at checked points or in their homes; nobody was safe, not even the Emir who almost assassinated in broad daylight - so that Jonathan (stealing is not corruption; Boko Haram are my siblings, you can't send the army to wipe out your family) could ensure his re-election by diverting the defence money for his campaign - no never; we cannot forgive or forget him.
Re: Kano In Its Dark Hour Remembers President GEJ by bettercreature(m): 10:48am On Mar 24, 2019
Mightymanna:
seriously as a Kano citizen I felt betrayed by Buhari.
Gandollar or whatever you call him should be in top 3 most performing governors in the last 4 years but you guys are against him because he was caught collecting kickback something that is a normal in Nigeria of today
I really want him to win by all means! That evil party called PDP should not be allow back into power
Re: Kano In Its Dark Hour Remembers President GEJ by BanevsJoker(m): 10:50am On Mar 24, 2019
Unlimitk:
what u guys don't know is not every voters are like ibos who vote because of party.

there are those who vote people not party.

Ibos will be the cause of your death, since you cannot exist without mentioning them. Topic was about Jonathan, an Ijaw and Kano state, but somehow you had to find a way to mention your sole purpose in life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano In Its Dark Hour Remembers President GEJ by ozo13(m): 12:23pm On Mar 24, 2019
emae009:

where in my post did I encourage killing or violence or may be u read through my message with a bias mind.am challenging who ever is saying things like this didn't happen in Jonathan regime that it all just started during mahmood era as INEC chairman and everything was OK during Jonathan.in as much as we all codemn the violence from both side, we r also reminding people that believe with bias that things r getting worst.they r actually getting better cos unlike elections before where an incumbent easily coast to victory, it's isn't like that anymore.pvc/voters are now the determinant of who wins an election.
Re: Kano In Its Dark Hour Remembers President GEJ by BenedictStinson(m): 1:40pm On Mar 24, 2019
NaMeAboki:
Absolute rubbish; so the view of just a two or three ppl in social media is taken to represent the entire ppl of Kano?
Look Jonathan was hated and unseated with largely Kano votes because he lacked integrity - nothing has changed since then; nobody is therefore regretting his ousting.

Kano ppl will never forget how he left them and the ppl of NE vulnerable and unprotected against Boko Haram; where its citizens were bombed in their markets, mosques; ppl couldn't meet or move freely without being harassed at checked points or in their homes; nobody was safe, not even the Emir who almost assassinated in broad daylight - so that Jonathan (stealing is not corruption; Boko Haram are my siblings, you can't send the army to wipe out your family) could ensure his re-election by diverting the defence money for his campaign - no never; we cannot forgive or forget him.
So are the people of the NE now safe? The people of Zamfara, Benue, Southern Kaduna and even his own state Katsina? Are they not worse of than they were in 2015?

2 Likes

Re: Kano In Its Dark Hour Remembers President GEJ by hammerFC: 1:45pm On Mar 24, 2019
VAGABONDS AND HOOLIGANS EVERYWHERE.

thunder fire buhari, insha'Allah amin

thunder fire buhari, insha'Allah amin

thunder scatter aisha, masha Allah amin

1 Like

Re: Kano In Its Dark Hour Remembers President GEJ by Gandollar(f): 2:57pm On Mar 24, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:
My Igbo brothers tweeting about Kano? grin
Failed governorship bid disease syndrome.
Re: Kano In Its Dark Hour Remembers President GEJ by BenedictStinson(m): 5:53pm On Mar 24, 2019
Re: Kano In Its Dark Hour Remembers President GEJ by chriskosherbal(m): 6:07pm On Mar 24, 2019
GEJ you dont know what you have until you loose it...
Re: Kano In Its Dark Hour Remembers President GEJ by BenedictStinson(m): 6:22pm On Mar 24, 2019
chriskosherbal:
GEJ you dont know what you have until you loose it...
This too shall pass. Nigeria will get better
Re: Kano In Its Dark Hour Remembers President GEJ by NaMeAboki: 6:44pm On Mar 24, 2019
BenedictStinson:

So are the people of the NE now safe? The people of Zamfara, Benue, Southern Kaduna and even his own state Katsina? Are they not worse of than they were in 2015?

Do not derail; the issue is about Kano; and yes the ppl of Kano are 1000 xs safer now than under GEJ.
Re: Kano In Its Dark Hour Remembers President GEJ by BenedictStinson(m): 1:09am On Mar 25, 2019
NaMeAboki:

Do not derail; the issue is about Kano; and yes the ppl of Kano are 1000 xs safer now than under GEJ.
Ok
Re: Kano In Its Dark Hour Remembers President GEJ by anonimi: 3:04am On May 01, 2019
RichBoy247:
GEJ the great looter.

How much has Maryam Abacha, Turai Yar'Adua, Fati Abubakar loot?
Was it not Maryam Abacha who said that no matter how much loot is recovered from her family, they can never be as poor as Dangote? shocked
You should pray for sense to fall on you sharp sharp.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4648579_fbimg1482517238155_jpeg3fe1b514520f2354d28ab2b6f5dd112e

FG apologises, clears air on Maryam Abacha University

The Federal Ministry of Education has apologised to the management of Maryam Abacha American University of Niger, Maradi, in the Republic of Niger, over the embarrassments caused to it by an ill-conceived circular written by office of the Head of Civil Service, Zamfara.

This was contained in a letter, with reference number FME/S/174/C.2/IX/20, dated 14th March 2019 and addressed to the President Founder, MAAUN, Maradi, Republic of Niger.

This was disclosed in a statement issued in Kano on Friday by the president and founder of MAAUN, Adamu Abubakar-Gwarzo, a professor.

The letter was signed by Mrs Giginna L. I., Education Support Services Development, Evaluation and Accreditation Division on behalf of the Minister of Education.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that a circular from Office of Head of Service, Zamfara had directed all Ministries, Departments and Agencies (MDAs) under Zamfara Government, not consider certificates awarded by MAAUN Maradi, for any appointment, promotion, advancement or change of cadre.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/323075-fg-apologises-clears-air-on-maryam-abacha-university.html

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Has Implemented, In Compliance With Judicial Financial Autonomy / Sunday Igboho At The Sight Of The DSS - Photos / On Wike,Rivers state Election Re Run And Ndiigbo In Rivers State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.