Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video (73554 Views)

12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) / COVID-19: Kano In Trouble - Governor Ganduje Says / Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by Thamesbridge: 6:32pm On May 18, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iekbqaCZZqw

As part of the political consultations across the country, Chibuike Amaechi has landed in Kano for consultation in full fulani regalia. He was warmly received in the ancient city of Kano

26 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by Puskas: 6:32pm On May 18, 2022
Amaechi is miles better than Tinubu

448 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by hopman98: 6:35pm On May 18, 2022
I'd be happy if this guy can clinch apc ticket. For the sake of #NDIGBOS. I don't want igbos to leave Naija. I'll miss my chidera.
Modified: Omo!!! from the quotes i've received, it shows that people are already clamouring for the country disintegration. Wetin dey occur nah!! Make i clarify una, the igbo political leaders no go allow am happen sha because of one thing MONEY!!! YES MONEY. And besides igbo people with businesses and jobs outside BIAFRA won't pray and hope for it to happen. Who would cater for them once biafra starts? Abi una think say una billionaires go contribute money?

143 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by Rastaramsey(m): 6:36pm On May 18, 2022
Those fools keep moving all around Nigeria for their selfish interest....

Any niggar from APC is a scammer...

Peter obi is the only niggar that can change the narrative...

176 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 18, 2022
No be Ganduje be that?
I thought we all agreed that kano is already on lock down for Tinubu...

184 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 18, 2022
Only poor people hate fulanis but your tribal political elites dine and love them.

A poor man is always an angry man, they are the only one that take anger as a full day profession. grin

I know this pics has triggered some of our poor men /women here on nairaland.

Over to you to start your anti fulani campaign

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by tinsel: 6:52pm On May 18, 2022
This looks and behaves like a clown.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by Cardilac2323: 6:54pm On May 18, 2022
Ijoh:
Ijaw produces over 90 percent of all Nigeria's crude oil but were unjustly balkanized into six States of which are in Nigerias Ondo, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers and Akwa-Ibom States with the aim to weaken Ijaw unity when all Ijaws are together
Its two hands that wash each other clean.
If UGM want Biafra they should collaborate with the Ijaw Liberation Front ILF and they will stop all pipelines leaving Ijaw Nation and Nigeria will crumble then all can go their different ways.
But because of Ijaw oil Igbo continue to add parts of Ijaw to Biafra instead of them to think well.

He is a titled man, with the title ... Dan amana daura, u should expect him to be in his full titled regalia when going up north for a visit or on personal ground

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by duro4chang(m): 7:06pm On May 18, 2022
hopman98:
I'd be happy if this guy can clinch apc ticket. For the sake of #NDIGBOS. I don't want igbos to leave Naija. I'll miss my chidera
Let them leave. The following month they will be begging for Nigeria visa.

440 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by Ododoeye0020(m): 7:09pm On May 18, 2022
Wtf
Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by SmartPolician: 7:16pm On May 18, 2022
These primaries should just come and go so we can focus on more important things!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by Akponmfet: 7:19pm On May 18, 2022
hopman98:
I'd be happy if this guy can clinch apc ticket. For the sake of #NDIGBOS. I don't want igbos to leave Naija. I'll miss my chidera

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by Akponmfet: 7:22pm On May 18, 2022
Amaechi's tribe is called Ikwere and the whole world knows this.
Take your desperation and frustration to the South East.
You're too desperate to attach to the Niger Delta but we don't like you.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by CSTRR: 7:48pm On May 18, 2022
Akponmfet:
Amaechi's tribe is called Ikwere and the whole world knows this.
Take your desperation and frustration to the South East.
You're too desperate to attach to the Niger Delta but we don't like you.
If the current argument of the day does not favour the south East by amaechi being Igbo, then people like you will call him Igbo.

You are deceiving yourself.

Even amaechi himself said he is running on an Igbo mandate.

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by agadez007(m): 7:50pm On May 18, 2022
duro4chang:
Let them leave. The following month they will be begging for Nigeria visa.
I guess you don’t know that the Nigerian passport is one of the most powerless in the world,visa free only to 45 other shithole countries
Why would anyone beg for that kind of passport?

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by agadez007(m): 7:50pm On May 18, 2022
CSTRR:

If the current argument of the day does not favour the south East by amaechi being Igbo, then people like you will call him Igbo.

You are deceiving yourself.

Even amaechi himself said he is running on an Igbo mandate.
Stop this gum body,Amaechi is not Igbo please

14 Likes

Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by CSTRR: 7:53pm On May 18, 2022
agadez007:
Stop this gum body,Amaechi is not Igbo please
You can tell that to amaechi.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by FoolaniHellman: 8:03pm On May 18, 2022
Fulani Slave

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by duro4chang(m): 8:53pm On May 18, 2022
agadez007:
I guess you don’t know that the Nigerian passport is one of the most powerless in the world,visa free to 45 other shithole countries
Why would anyone beg for that king of passport?
The reason why you will beg for Nigerian visa is that you people find it difficult to stay in your region. You are all running out of your region to other regions.

408 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by limeta(f): 9:00pm On May 18, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Only poor people hate fulanis but your tribal political elites dine and love them.

A poor man is always an angry man, they are the only one that take anger as a full day profession. grin

I know this pics has triggered some of our poor men /women here on nairaland.

Over to you to start your anti fulani campaign

Is far better to be poor than to sell out your own people
Yes we will for ever hate them
Wanna be Arab never be people .

12 Likes

Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by techWriter3: 9:16pm On May 18, 2022
Amaechi is kilometers better than politicians

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by FullyBac: 9:17pm On May 18, 2022
Nice one
Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by agadez007(m): 9:17pm On May 18, 2022
duro4chang:
The reason is that you people find it difficult to stay in your region. You are all running out of your region to other regions.
e done enter children talk now

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by agadez007(m): 9:19pm On May 18, 2022
CSTRR:

You can tell that to amaechi.
Amaechi is a politician,remember when Gej claimed he is Igbo just to get Igbo votes
Ikwerre is not Igbo and Igbo is not ikwerre

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by Oracleforce: 9:27pm On May 18, 2022
Emersonjay:
No be Ganduje be that?
I thought we all agreed that kano is already on lock down for Tinubu...

Only Tinubu and Amaechi know the code of how to unleash Kano state vote through Gandollar....

Osinbajo cannot spend so, he doesn't have the key....but Tinubu and Amaechi has the big money to spend to buy Kano state delegate heart...
Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:28pm On May 18, 2022
hopman98:
Lol cheesy.
Na Chidera be ya own wahala for all dis ogberaga matter wey full ground.
Love wantintin. cheesy

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by ObosiLandlord(m): 9:29pm On May 18, 2022
If nah Tinubu, pigs will be wailing calling him a Fulani Slave

12 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rare Pic Of A Nigerian Soldier Climbing A Building To Take Down Boko Haram Flag / Top Five Senators Who Are Not Returning To The Red Chamber(pics) / Femi Fani-Kayode Cartoon Image By Punch Reposted By Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.