Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Pdp Want Me To Loot Treasury- Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp Want Me To Loot Treasury- Amaechi (1322 Views)

Pdp A Thief That Steals From Itself, Evidence, Nwc Members Loot Treasury After G / PDP Want INEC To Disqualify Buhari:- / Abacha Did Not Loot Treasury & Babangida Is Innocent Of June 12 Annulment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pdp Want Me To Loot Treasury- Amaechi by Ikengawo: 1:44pm On Sep 06, 2010

[size=14pt]PDP factional leaders want me to loot treasury, alleges Amaechi[/size]
By Jimitota Onoyume
Wednesday, August 25, 2010

PORT HARCOURT — Rivers State Governor, Mr Chibuike Amaechi, has alleged that the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, factional leaders in the state decided to form their faction because he turned down their alleged suggestion to loot the state treasury for them to share.

Amaechi said the politicians deluded themselves by imagining that the old order still subsisted where money was doled out for work not done, explaining that when they failed in their game plan, they resorted to dubious antics of forming a parallel party and indulged in all forms of illicit activities.

Mr Chibuike Amaechi,

But spokesman of the factional leaders, Mr. Jerry Needam, said the claim by the Governor was “a far cry from the truth” and challenged the Governor to show proof that the factional leaders were being beggarly.

Speaking through his Senior Adviser on Media and Publicity, Mr. David Iyofor, the Governor said the reason for the formation of the faction was because they were not given contracts, not accommodated in money talks and so on.

“The outlandish and ridiculous statements by this group is indicative of their desperation to throw the state into political turmoil for their selfish pecuniary gains and no responsible government will allow that and certainly the Amaechi government will not condone that.”

He said the so-called factional leaders were at liberty to formulate any lie to justify their action because they must necessarily give account of their spending to their sponsors and paymasters.

Amaechi said he had a covenant with God and the people to deliver the dividends of their taxes and individual contributions to the state, explaining that the development of the state was paramount to him.

The governor dismissed the agitation and faceless followership of those angling for parallel party office, pointing out that a greater percentage of the people and electorate knew that “there is only one PDP in the state, led by Chief Godswill Ake.

“He was unanimously elected as the party’s chairman with other executive members of the party in a free and fair open election where PDP delegates duly voted him into office and other members of his executives at the Alfred Diete Spiff Sports complex,” he said.

insider stories on corrupt are always interesting to me, at the same time i don't believe the party machinery would allow him to say something this politically suicidal without a greater plan or cause to cover something else
Re: Pdp Want Me To Loot Treasury- Amaechi by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 06, 2010
And he better not be looting the treasury for himself & his cronies, because if he is, he's sure to end up in jail, no thanks to this foolish outburst of his.
Re: Pdp Want Me To Loot Treasury- Amaechi by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 06, 2010
Oyel money. . .
Re: Pdp Want Me To Loot Treasury- Amaechi by otokx(m): 2:46pm On Sep 06, 2010
I don't believe AMAECHI said all these things.
Re: Pdp Want Me To Loot Treasury- Amaechi by Ibime(m): 3:07pm On Sep 06, 2010
He should name all these people and stop speaking in code all the time
Re: Pdp Want Me To Loot Treasury- Amaechi by naso2(m): 3:41pm On Sep 06, 2010
@OP

Abeg change the title of this thread. it is misleading.
Re: Pdp Want Me To Loot Treasury- Amaechi by Ikengawo: 3:43pm On Sep 06, 2010
no its not
Re: Pdp Want Me To Loot Treasury- Amaechi by naso2(m): 3:52pm On Sep 06, 2010
^^^^^^^^^^^^
He said "pdp factional leaders in the state" not even the recognised PDP in the state. But your title is "Pdp Want Me To Loot Treasury". . This na fraud na. abi u no see am like that?
Re: Pdp Want Me To Loot Treasury- Amaechi by Ikengawo: 3:59pm On Sep 06, 2010
Factional: a party or group (as within a government) that is often contentious or self-seekin
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/factional

Factional: A group of persons forming a cohesive, usually contentious minority within a larger group.

u mad?

(1) (Reply)

Hausa People Rapes Corp Member In Borno,yoruba King Rapes Corp Member In Osogbo / Picture Of Dr Ngozi Iweala Abia State Home Where Her Child Did Her Wedding / Bakare Slams Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.