Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,521 members, 7,812,627 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Nigerian Ladies Why? Like Really Why? See Inside - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Ladies Why? Like Really Why? See Inside (3780 Views)

Come Oh!!.. So transgendered Exist, Like Really Really Exist Among Us Here. Am Shocked / Come Oh!..so transgendered Actually Exist, Like Really Really Exist / Ladies, Why You Shud Never Stick To One D!kc All Your Life (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Ladies Why? Like Really Why? See Inside by EmekaBlue(m): 12:25pm On Mar 24, 2019
I will make this as short as possible, please pardon my grammatical errors.

I have this lady GirlFriend i met at abuja and we've been friends for like 6months now, Im presently out of town and got short of cash. I asked her to transfer 5k(borrow) to me for urgent use but she declined claiming she doesnt have 'shishi' in her words.

Guess what? I normally do dash this same lady 20k,10k,5k almost frequently in space of 3months o. The sad thing which led to this post is, she forgot i opened her GT app for banking purpose then and I still have the login details, I logged in and saw about 175k+ in her account.

This is the kind of thing that makes a man stingy to women I must confess...I would have jejely transfered d 5k I need but dont have that last password to validate the payment.

What do you guys think I should do after knowing the kind of lady she is? Should I let her know about her balance or just keep quiet about it and learn a lesson today?
Re: Nigerian Ladies Why? Like Really Why? See Inside by czarina(f): 12:31pm On Mar 24, 2019
EmekaBlue:

I have this lady GirlFriend i met at abuja and we've been friends for like 6months now, Im presently out of town and got short of cash. I asked her to transfer 5k(borrow) to me for urgent use but she declined claiming she doesnt have 'shishi' in her words.

Guess what? I normally do dash this same lady 20k,10k,5k almost frequently in space of 3months o. The sad thing which led to this post is, she forgot i opened her GT app for banking purpose then and I still have the login details, I logged in and saw about 175k+ in her account.

This is the kind of thing that makes a man stingy to women I must confess...I would have jejely transfered d 5k I need but dont have that last password to validate the payment.

What do you guys think I should do after knowing the kind of lady she is? Should I let her know about her balance or just keep quiet about it and learn a lesson today?
Add another 5k to her account.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Ladies Why? Like Really Why? See Inside by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 24, 2019
EmekaBlue:

What if NL no they how you for do?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Why? Like Really Why? See Inside by Jcole1985(m): 12:39pm On Mar 24, 2019
How much did you give to your siblings and relatives Instead you gave a tree your back to scrub.When an animal wants to scratch its back it goes to a tree but when a man wants his back scratched he goes to a kinsman

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Ladies Why? Like Really Why? See Inside by Styluscrib(m): 12:42pm On Mar 24, 2019
you help open account so as to sell her market via pos when cash no dey hand.
sharp sharp transfer and service delivered ,no story,

Advice for you as you don see , no just ask how she got the money.

please just walk away or continue to eat your pekus at will.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Ladies Why? Like Really Why? See Inside by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 24, 2019
EmekaBlue:

this is why the igbos have this saying - help fellow men the more cause men hardly forget but if u do for only women - in times of need she will deny you. i hope you learnt your lessons.

taking money from her account is STEALING! that act can send you to prison. am so surprised you are talking about it like stealing from peoples account is a normal thing to you.

BE CAREFUL BRO!

20 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Why? Like Really Why? See Inside by iHart(m): 12:57pm On Mar 24, 2019
Don't hold it against her. Open the app again, screenshot the balance and keep for future reference. You may discover that the money is not hers.

I have a female friend, I once asked her to borrow me, I think, 50k to complete some payment. She claimed she had none but that same period she used 100k to do MMM using her account, she also requested that I should permit her use my account for MMM, she did another 100k. Feeling that MMM takes longer time to mature, She went ahead to do other small ponzi schemes, those peer-to-peer schemes that were reigning that period. Guess what, she lost the whole money and even went into debt. It turned out that she borrowed those money to make quick money. She went through hell paying those debt. Till today she feels bad to remember she didn't borrow me that money. So the money was not hers, my only anger was that she could borrow 200k from friends and couldn't help borrow 50k for me when she knows I will pay back.

When i was setting up my business, at some point i asked the same girl to borrow me 100k, she said she doesn't have money. During that period she lost her dad, a prominent man in his own capacity, and one thing led to another and same lady gave me her phone, I saw credit alert of over 900k. I was mad at her. Then after the dad's burial, her mum in my presence requested that she transfer the over 900k to her. it turned out that the money was money sent to her mum by her friends to help in the burial but she asked her to keep it in her account. Since that day if I ask someone to help me with money and they say they don't have, I don't hold it against them even if I find out they have.

Someone gave me 50k to keep for her that she will need it later for something. She doesn't want to touch the money,.. then another friend begged me for 50k and it was urgent. He promised to pay back before month. I transferred the money to him. Month end turned to months. I have to pay from my pocket. Not everyone can take that risk, that's why they say they don't have even when some cash is lying fallow in their bank account.

My fiancée houses her "Association's" money in her account. No matter how bad she is broke, she doesn't touch that money. If you see it you will scream that she has a lot of money.

Bottom line is that not every money you see in someone's account is the person's money.

55 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Ladies Why? Like Really Why? See Inside by WaywardSon(m): 1:00pm On Mar 24, 2019
EmekaBlue:

Don't take a dime from the account, cut off the friendship if you can't handle the lie. She deffo knows what she did and might come back to mend things, just don't become a thief
Re: Nigerian Ladies Why? Like Really Why? See Inside by tee59(f): 1:01pm On Mar 24, 2019
A woman's money is hers while a man's money is for both of them. Nonsense. She is stingy and selfish. Don't give her money again until she apologize. Greedy woman.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Why? Like Really Why? See Inside by originals1(m): 1:02pm On Mar 24, 2019
Space booked•

Meanwhile instagram page with 18k followers for sale, check my signature if you're interestedsmiley
Re: Nigerian Ladies Why? Like Really Why? See Inside by Davash222(m): 1:06pm On Mar 24, 2019
The money might be her school fees, house rent, or maybe not hers.

Just keep cool. she didn’t force you to give her 20k, 15k and 10K, so, don’t force her to give you 5k.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Why? Like Really Why? See Inside by dulux07(m): 1:08pm On Mar 24, 2019
Don't be a thief,
Re: Nigerian Ladies Why? Like Really Why? See Inside by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 24, 2019
EmekaBlue:

People usually have savings they don’t normally touch, you know?
Re: Nigerian Ladies Why? Like Really Why? See Inside by prodigyhenry: 1:13pm On Mar 24, 2019
You don't even know the Genesis of the money. It might be hers. And did you help her create an account so you can spy on her finances?. What you did is childish. If you cant handle her cut off the relationship. It's not by force

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Ladies Why? Like Really Why? See Inside by khiaa(f): 1:15pm On Mar 24, 2019
EmekaBlue:

Don't tell her that you know about her finances, don't give her another penny. She is a selfish person that you don't need in your life. I would advise you to end the relationship, as you can see now its a one-sided relationship. Just tell her that you and she aren't compatible and you have to move on. She is going to play innocent and she will want you to tell her why but believe me she knows its because of her selfishness and lies. Be strong say what you mean and mean what you say, don't let those fake crocodile tears get to you. Well, that's my two cents. grin

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Why? Like Really Why? See Inside by MissRaine69(f): 1:15pm On Mar 24, 2019
EmekaBlue:

The problem with some of you men, is the TYPE of women you keep attaching yourself to. It’s the same superficial type, who constantly have their hand outstretched asking but never give. No one, I mean no one forces you to handover YOUR money to her. So this issue kind sir is your problem and one of your making because even if we give advice. She will call, tell you some bs story, your head will get confused by the prospect of vagina and you will smash. Forgetting everything.

You are an adult, make an adult decision.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Ladies Why? Like Really Why? See Inside by Newboss(m): 1:15pm On Mar 24, 2019
So you're part of those who throw money at girls?

Dude, please just deactivate your account before you start to dey sing blues angry.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Why? Like Really Why? See Inside by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 24, 2019
Women don't give men money.

Watch male billionaires how they lavish money on women.

Now look at women who have money. Their money no dey enter man hand.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Why? Like Really Why? See Inside by khiaa(f): 1:19pm On Mar 24, 2019
mrAMG2:

People usually have savings they don’t normally touch, you know?

When your partner is in need that is the time to go into your savings to help him/her especially when your partner has been generous to you. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Why? Like Really Why? See Inside by BlackSaints: 1:21pm On Mar 24, 2019
EmekaBlue:

What if the Money is not her own? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Ladies Why? Like Really Why? See Inside by N2B2: 1:21pm On Mar 24, 2019
EmekaBlue:

How old are you, Op?

You dash her 20k, 10k, and the likes, but you don't have money today.

She refuses to give you shishi, yet she has 175k saved up.

Unlike you, she is smart because she thinks of tomorrow.

If you like don't grow up and start saving. Be there complaining that woman refused to borrow you money.

Shame.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Why? Like Really Why? See Inside by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 24, 2019
khiaa:

When your partner is in need that is the time to go into your savings to help him/her especially when your partner has been generous to you. undecided

There are a ton of other factors to be considered.

The money might be for rent

Or for paying off someone she did business with

Or might even be someone else’s money she’s keeping

Or might be school fees for her siblings

Might even be for hospital bills

The list is endless.

Mr OP, is that the first time you’re asking her for a favor, financially or otherwise?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Why? Like Really Why? See Inside by khiaa(f): 1:23pm On Mar 24, 2019
MissRaine69:

The problem with some of you men, is the TYPE of women you keep attaching yourself to. It’s the same superficial type, who constantly have their hand outstretched asking but never give. No one, I mean no one forces you to handover YOUR money to her. So this issue kind sir is your problem and one of your making because even if we give advice. She will call, tell you some bs story, your head will get confused by the prospect of vagina and you will smash. Forgetting everything.

You are an adult, make an adult decision.

Ok, you said what I wanted to say but I was trying to be understanding. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies Why? Like Really Why? See Inside by austyn0(m): 1:24pm On Mar 24, 2019
czarina:
Add another 5k to her account.

No be small add another 5k. Some niggurs cef

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Why? Like Really Why? See Inside by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 24, 2019
EmekaBlue:

Who ask you to dash money anyhow? Did you ask her how she acquired the suppose money you saw in her account?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Ladies Why? Like Really Why? See Inside by khiaa(f): 1:27pm On Mar 24, 2019
mrAMG2:

There are a ton of other factors to be considered.

The money might be for rent

Or for paying off someone she did business with

Or might even be someone else’s money she’s keeping

Or might be school fees for her siblings

Might even be for hospital bills

The list is endless.

Mr OP, is that the first time you’re asking her for a favor, financially or otherwise?

You forgot one more possibility. The money just might be HERS. undecided How much is 5k in dollars?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Why? Like Really Why? See Inside by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 24, 2019
khiaa:

You forgot one more possibility. The money just might be HERS. undecided How much is 5k in dollars?

If it was, why didn’t she give him when he asked?

If she’s generous enough to be in a romantic albeit sexual relationship with him, I don’t think doling out 5k would/should be a problem. Even with how generous he has been with her financially(Unless of course she’s a hoe).

There’s a reason and I can bet my bottom dollar that it’s not stinginess.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Why? Like Really Why? See Inside by khiaa(f): 1:42pm On Mar 24, 2019
mrAMG2:

If it was, why didn’t she give him when he asked?

If she’s generous enough to be in a romantic albeit sexual relationship with him, I don’t think doling out 5k would/should be a problem.

There’s a reason and I can bet my bottom dollar that it’s not stinginess.

Its stinginess alright, her man was in a situation, he needed her help. If the money was put away for rent or whatever the reason she could have explained that to her man and told him she would loan him the money but she needs it back as soon as possible, but she didn't do that because she doesn't give a damn about him and is only in the one-sided relationship to get all that she can from him. If he continues to be with her he deserved everything that's coming to him.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Why? Like Really Why? See Inside by goodnewscliff(m): 1:43pm On Mar 24, 2019
angry angry angry angry angry
they re stingy naturally.... dont spend for a liability... it will be on ur ass afterwards
Re: Nigerian Ladies Why? Like Really Why? See Inside by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 24, 2019
khiaa:

Its stinginess alright, her man was in a situation, he needed her help. If the money was put away for rent or whatever the reason she could have explained that to her man and told him she would loan him the money but she needs it back as soon as possible, but she didn't do that because she doesn't give a damn about him and is only in the one-sided relationship to get all that she can from him. If he continues to be with her he deserved everything that's coming to him.

The woman’s point of view.

I guess I’ll just rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Why? Like Really Why? See Inside by khiaa(f): 1:57pm On Mar 24, 2019
mrAMG2:

The woman’s point of view.

I guess I’ll just rest my case.

Exactly, she's a woman and I'm a woman explaining a woman's point of view. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Why? Like Really Why? See Inside by mikejj(m): 2:01pm On Mar 24, 2019
grin oga o you think you are the only one she is eating,that money different men contributed into that account..you caused everything for yourself, u shouldn't have checked her account....now ur b.p is high.. No kill yourself

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

[b]Update: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating[/b] / Sunday School Teacher Mistakenly Upload Her Nude Video On Church Whatsapp Group / 9JA Lady Exposes Her B00bies And Meat Pie In Public For N200 Notes (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.