Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Lady Marries Her Dubai-based Fiancé Ably Represented By Throw Pillows - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Marries Her Dubai-based Fiancé Ably Represented By Throw Pillows (53259 Views)

Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding / Lady Marries Her Ex-Corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (Photos) / Jojo, Saudi Lady Marries American Christian, Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Marries Her Dubai-based Fiancé Ably Represented By Throw Pillows by FlirtyGist: 1:42pm On Mar 24, 2019
GistMore.com

Lady marries her Dubai-based fiancé ably represented by throw pillows, yesterday, in Abeokuta, Ogun State.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/lady-marries-her-dubai-based-fiance-ably-represented-by-throw-pillows-in-ogun-state

1 Share

Re: Lady Marries Her Dubai-based Fiancé Ably Represented By Throw Pillows by FlirtyGist: 1:43pm On Mar 24, 2019

Re: Lady Marries Her Dubai-based Fiancé Ably Represented By Throw Pillows by Olalan(m): 1:44pm On Mar 24, 2019
This isn't sensible to me........

52 Likes

Re: Lady Marries Her Dubai-based Fiancé Ably Represented By Throw Pillows by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 24, 2019
FlirtyGist:
Lady marries her Dubai-based fiancé ably represented by throw pillows, yesterday, in #Abeokuta, Ogun State
where the pic? undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Marries Her Dubai-based Fiancé Ably Represented By Throw Pillows by Davash222(m): 1:53pm On Mar 24, 2019
Someone up there is telling people to check their future with 5000 , that he’s a Seer. lol.

Chai. I don taya for Nigeria mata, walai. Lol

144 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Marries Her Dubai-based Fiancé Ably Represented By Throw Pillows by FlirtyGist: 1:59pm On Mar 24, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Lady Marries Her Dubai-based Fiancé Ably Represented By Throw Pillows by Sydney17(m): 2:06pm On Mar 24, 2019
Sis don dey desperate! menopause is knocking! If you know,you know

1 Like

Re: Lady Marries Her Dubai-based Fiancé Ably Represented By Throw Pillows by delugajackson: 2:07pm On Mar 24, 2019
Wahala dey this country. So if them say kiss the groom now she go begin kiss pillow? Is the man on EFCC or NDLEA watch list? Is he incapacitated or bed-ridden that he can't come down to Nigeria to marry his beloved bride?

Where are the witnesses to this union? Where are the parents of both children? Have they said their marriage vows? This is bullsh!t! There's no way this sham can be called a marriage. As a matter of fact, this union is not recognized in heaven. Damn it! And they couldn't even do a live video in the presence of family and friends. There's something fishy about this marriage.

27 Likes

Re: Lady Marries Her Dubai-based Fiancé Ably Represented By Throw Pillows by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 24, 2019
HML to her n her throw pillow

11 Likes

Re: Lady Marries Her Dubai-based Fiancé Ably Represented By Throw Pillows by LuciferHeaven: 2:09pm On Mar 24, 2019
Evening newspapers have now resorted to forcing themselves on throw pillows since no man wants them.

Finally explains what pocohantas was doing with a plastic chair yesterday. Hope its not what I'm thinking...

Wonders shall never end.

*spits angry

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Marries Her Dubai-based Fiancé Ably Represented By Throw Pillows by mytime24(f): 2:54pm On Mar 24, 2019
FlirtyGist:
Lalasticlala

Why u dey call lalasticlala, u see snake fr ur house angry

3 Likes

Re: Lady Marries Her Dubai-based Fiancé Ably Represented By Throw Pillows by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 24, 2019
I don’t blame the groom. He has no reason whatsoever to come back to Nigeria. Na waten me go do sef.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Marries Her Dubai-based Fiancé Ably Represented By Throw Pillows by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 24, 2019
see more photos

1 Like

Re: Lady Marries Her Dubai-based Fiancé Ably Represented By Throw Pillows by michlins(m): 3:05pm On Mar 24, 2019
Happy married life sister. At least the pillow won't cheat

10 Likes

Re: Lady Marries Her Dubai-based Fiancé Ably Represented By Throw Pillows by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 24, 2019
So you brought it here for Nlders to bash her?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Marries Her Dubai-based Fiancé Ably Represented By Throw Pillows by jesmond3945: 3:20pm On Mar 24, 2019
God forbid. My daughter would never marry a throw pillow. This is why people look down on us. The man would never value and respect her.

1 Like

Re: Lady Marries Her Dubai-based Fiancé Ably Represented By Throw Pillows by Texman21: 3:39pm On Mar 24, 2019
LuciferHeaven:
Evening newspapers have now resorted to forcing themselves on throw pillows since no man wants them.

Finally explains what pocohantas was doing with a plastic chair yesterday. Hope its not what I'm thinking...

Wonders shall never end.

*spits angry
guy wetin pocohantas do you na

8 Likes

Re: Lady Marries Her Dubai-based Fiancé Ably Represented By Throw Pillows by tstx(m): 4:08pm On Mar 24, 2019
Everybody wan marry Abroad man

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
Re: Lady Marries Her Dubai-based Fiancé Ably Represented By Throw Pillows by holluwai(m): 4:08pm On Mar 24, 2019
Someone is asking people to check their future for 5000 naira grin cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Marries Her Dubai-based Fiancé Ably Represented By Throw Pillows by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 24, 2019
The guys prob na illegal immigrant in dubai or his employer don seize him passport

5 Likes

Re: Lady Marries Her Dubai-based Fiancé Ably Represented By Throw Pillows by MissRaine69(f): 4:10pm On Mar 24, 2019
Proxy marriage
Nothing unusual .....

1 Like

Re: Lady Marries Her Dubai-based Fiancé Ably Represented By Throw Pillows by justjify(m): 4:10pm On Mar 24, 2019
Money good oh.
Re: Lady Marries Her Dubai-based Fiancé Ably Represented By Throw Pillows by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:10pm On Mar 24, 2019
Age is not on her side , so she married pictures

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Marries Her Dubai-based Fiancé Ably Represented By Throw Pillows by Sundaypaul12345: 4:11pm On Mar 24, 2019
michlins:
Happy married life sister. At least the pillow won't cheat
Ha fear God oh grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Marries Her Dubai-based Fiancé Ably Represented By Throw Pillows by MistadeRegal(m): 4:11pm On Mar 24, 2019
undecided

If she's not married, people will still complain.
Re: Lady Marries Her Dubai-based Fiancé Ably Represented By Throw Pillows by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 24, 2019
This is actually gross. I don’t care what the circumstances are, have some self respect as a woman. You’ll never see a man marrying a pillow, yet women have become so desperate for this thing called marriage as if their life depends on it. God-for-really-really-bid.

9 Likes

Re: Lady Marries Her Dubai-based Fiancé Ably Represented By Throw Pillows by Okuda(m): 4:11pm On Mar 24, 2019
someone that cannot come back from dubai to do his weddimg....youbare on your own aunty
Re: Lady Marries Her Dubai-based Fiancé Ably Represented By Throw Pillows by MissRaine69(f): 4:13pm On Mar 24, 2019
Joromi12:
The guys prob na illegal immigrant in dubai or his employer don seize him passport
It’s not rocket science really is it? If he could travel, he would have so most likely illegal . Our people are very good at that.

1 Like

Re: Lady Marries Her Dubai-based Fiancé Ably Represented By Throw Pillows by acevic: 4:13pm On Mar 24, 2019
A friend of mine married this way.

Both husband and wife were far away in the UK. Husband busy with work and exams.

So both of them were represented by their pictures and it was beautiful.

Skype video available for them to see life.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Marries Her Dubai-based Fiancé Ably Represented By Throw Pillows by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 24, 2019
grin
Re: Lady Marries Her Dubai-based Fiancé Ably Represented By Throw Pillows by Alejoas(m): 4:13pm On Mar 24, 2019
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bridesmaids Cry For The Groom And Bride On Their Wedding Day (Photos) / Wedding Photo Of A Couple Kissing As Boy Looks / How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.