Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,241 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Ganduje's Supporters Destroy Emir Of Kano's Portrait At Government House. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje's Supporters Destroy Emir Of Kano's Portrait At Government House. Photos (69046 Views)

Plateau, Benue: Gunmen Kill 44, Youths Deposit Corpses At Government House / The Gift Udom Emmanuel Gave To Ooni Of Ife At Government House, Akwa Ibom / PDP Leaders, Governors Meet At Government House In Port-harcourt. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ganduje's Supporters Destroy Emir Of Kano's Portrait At Government House. Photos by dainformant(m): 6:02am On Mar 25, 2019
Angry supporters of the All Progressives Congress (APC), destroyed the portrait of the Emir of Kano, Muhammadu Sanusi II, at the Kano government house yesterday after accusing him of supporting the opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the supplementary election.

The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), had on Sunday night, announced the incumbent governor, Dr Abdullahi Umar Ganduje, as the winner of the governorship election in Kano State, thereby returning him for a second term in office.

The supporters of governor Ganduje used ladders to climb the coronation hall in the government house to remove the portrait/picture of the monarch to show their displeasure with him.

Watch the video below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/gandujes-supporters-destroy-emir-of-kanos-portrait-at-government-house-photos.html

1 Like

Re: Ganduje's Supporters Destroy Emir Of Kano's Portrait At Government House. Photos by dainformant(m): 6:03am On Mar 25, 2019
Watch the videos HERE.

2 Shares

Re: Ganduje's Supporters Destroy Emir Of Kano's Portrait At Government House. Photos by nuban07(m): 6:07am On Mar 25, 2019
That's wrong, though he is emir for all but as a human being he can also ve his preferred candidate

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ganduje's Supporters Destroy Emir Of Kano's Portrait At Government House. Photos by delugajackson: 6:12am On Mar 25, 2019
They only brought down his portrait and they are feeling like boss. They should remove him from his throne and I'll take them serious.

311 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Ganduje's Supporters Destroy Emir Of Kano's Portrait At Government House. Photos by Seyeblessed: 6:12am On Mar 25, 2019
Thugs! I am with Emir Sanusi on this, we cannot have thieves in government. Gandollar na barawo and should have been disqualified by APC to start with.

204 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Ganduje's Supporters Destroy Emir Of Kano's Portrait At Government House. Photos by jlinkd78(m): 6:13am On Mar 25, 2019
I respect the Emir of Kano more now with this development. History will be fair on him that he wasn't part of d Gandollar virus but instead was on d side of d people who wanted a regime change for obvious reasons. Somehow as a person I feel happy cos of d pain caused Kwankwaso cos of his ignoble role against GEJ which culminated in Buhari coming to power but for d sake of d generality of d masses and for democracy's sake I pray d courts returns d PDP stolen mandate.

221 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Ganduje's Supporters Destroy Emir Of Kano's Portrait At Government House. Photos by SillyMods: 6:14am On Mar 25, 2019
Seyeblessed:
Thugs! I am with Emir Sanusi on this, we cannot have thieves in government. Gandollar na barawo and should have been disqualified by APC to start with.
And Wike and Ikpeazu and Bala Muhammad (Bauchi) who still has an ongoing case should all not have been disqualified?

Should Atiku with his well-documented looting escapades should not have been disqualified by PDP?

See someone who has a log of wood in his eyes pointing at a particle of dust in another's!

99 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ganduje's Supporters Destroy Emir Of Kano's Portrait At Government House. Photos by SillyMods: 6:18am On Mar 25, 2019
jlinkd78:
I respect the Emir of Kano more now with this development. History will be fair on him that he wasn't part of d Gandollar virus but instead was on d side of d people who wanted a regime change for obvious reasons. Somehow as a person I feel happy cos of d pain caused Kwankwaso cos of his ignoble role against GEJ which culminated in Buhari coming to power but for d sake of d generality of d masses and for democracy's sake I pray d courts returns d PDP stolen mandate.
Stolen mandate because PDP lost. And Sokoto with 341 win margin and 1,556 cancelled votes was not a stolen mandate.

Una go dey alright las las.

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ganduje's Supporters Destroy Emir Of Kano's Portrait At Government House. Photos by fredoooooo: 6:24am On Mar 25, 2019
Gandjue 4+4 cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje's Supporters Destroy Emir Of Kano's Portrait At Government House. Photos by jumper524(m): 6:28am On Mar 25, 2019
sanusi is a king and should be after what unites the people.
supporting a different political party is not good for his office cos rival parties has their own choice irrespective of who makes the most noise..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje's Supporters Destroy Emir Of Kano's Portrait At Government House. Photos by kelvinginzie: 6:28am On Mar 25, 2019
SillyMods:

Stolen mandate because PDP lost. And Sokoto with 341 win margin and 1,556 cancelled votes was not a stolen mandate.

Una go dey alright las las.
Tambuwal had already won on first ballot.What matters is the process not the outcome.This sham rerun will be overturned,even buhari is ashamed to congratulate gandollar

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ganduje's Supporters Destroy Emir Of Kano's Portrait At Government House. Photos by braveboy64(m): 6:35am On Mar 25, 2019
THEY ARE PDP MEMBERS
WE KNOW THEM

1 Like

Re: Ganduje's Supporters Destroy Emir Of Kano's Portrait At Government House. Photos by Seyeblessed: 6:44am On Mar 25, 2019
SillyMods:

And Wike and Ikpeazu and Bala Muhammad (Bauchi) who still has an ongoing case should all not have been disqualified?

Should Atiku with his well-documented looting escapades should not have been disqualified by PDP?

See someone who has a log of wood in his eyes pointing at a particle of dust in another's!

The topic today is Gandollar, not any of those mentioned, plus I don't support any any of the aforementioned persons because I am pro APC. As a well brought up omoluabi, there is no way I will support a common thief - caught on camera stuffing dollars into his babariga - even if we share the same political ideology

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ganduje's Supporters Destroy Emir Of Kano's Portrait At Government House. Photos by Johnnyessence(m): 6:45am On Mar 25, 2019
It has meaning, they even leave buhari and gandollar picture. They didn't destroy their pictures . When thugs takes over elections and voters can't do anything ��‍♂️

Kano rerun ����

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTpEnfuZiuw

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje's Supporters Destroy Emir Of Kano's Portrait At Government House. Photos by JudgeOGBUNABALI(m): 6:45am On Mar 25, 2019
grin grin
Re: Ganduje's Supporters Destroy Emir Of Kano's Portrait At Government House. Photos by TroubleMaker47(m): 6:46am On Mar 25, 2019
Kano would soon boil

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ganduje's Supporters Destroy Emir Of Kano's Portrait At Government House. Photos by Ayobami1738: 6:46am On Mar 25, 2019
All I can see here are jobless youths

1 Like

Re: Ganduje's Supporters Destroy Emir Of Kano's Portrait At Government House. Photos by tstx(m): 6:46am On Mar 25, 2019
Hausa Boys Don't smile ooo

See my signature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ganduje's Supporters Destroy Emir Of Kano's Portrait At Government House. Photos by Kendumazy(m): 6:46am On Mar 25, 2019
This is bad
Re: Ganduje's Supporters Destroy Emir Of Kano's Portrait At Government House. Photos by nairavsdollars(f): 6:46am On Mar 25, 2019
l thought this people have absolute respect for their emirs

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje's Supporters Destroy Emir Of Kano's Portrait At Government House. Photos by partnerbizz4: 6:46am On Mar 25, 2019
So much violence. This is unnecessary.

Sell Airtime to us and make money!
Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies below.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje's Supporters Destroy Emir Of Kano's Portrait At Government House. Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:49am On Mar 25, 2019
Angry supporters of the All Progressives Congress (APC), destroyed the portrait of the Emir of Kano, Muhammadu Sanusi II, at the Kano government house yesterday after accusing him of supporting the opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the supplementary election
Wakanda rubbish is this?!

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ganduje's Supporters Destroy Emir Of Kano's Portrait At Government House. Photos by Chinekepikin: 6:50am On Mar 25, 2019
Watch The Full Video From HERE

Re: Ganduje's Supporters Destroy Emir Of Kano's Portrait At Government House. Photos by Denikayan: 6:50am On Mar 25, 2019
TroubleMaker47:
Kano would soon boil

Kano won't boil trust me.

Federal power at hand and a big spender like Gandollar. Lifes will just be wasted, but Kano won't boil.

4 Likes

Re: Ganduje's Supporters Destroy Emir Of Kano's Portrait At Government House. Photos by israelmao(m): 6:50am On Mar 25, 2019
Watch out for what Kano will be reduced to in the next few days.
Re: Ganduje's Supporters Destroy Emir Of Kano's Portrait At Government House. Photos by Nobody: 6:51am On Mar 25, 2019
We are aware Armageddon is ongoing in Nigeria. The miscreants will soon fade out.
Re: Ganduje's Supporters Destroy Emir Of Kano's Portrait At Government House. Photos by MrBONE2(m): 6:52am On Mar 25, 2019
Denikayan:

Kano won't boil trust me.

Federal power at hand and a big spender like Gandollar. Lifes will just be wasted, but Kano won't boil.

grin

1 Like

Re: Ganduje's Supporters Destroy Emir Of Kano's Portrait At Government House. Photos by InaNla(f): 6:52am On Mar 25, 2019
Yeye cows grin
Re: Ganduje's Supporters Destroy Emir Of Kano's Portrait At Government House. Photos by SmartMen: 6:52am On Mar 25, 2019
Wow... This is all wrong, all wrong....

Check my signature for Brand New HP Pavilion I7 8550u laptop. Price is negotiable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Drama As Obaseki Pull Down Edo Assembly Roof Over Impeachment Scare (Video) / Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M / Nlc's Planned Strike Suffer Major Setback

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.