Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,289 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Ganduje's Supporters Destroy Emir Of Kano's Portrait At Government House. Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje's Supporters Destroy Emir Of Kano's Portrait At Government House. Photos (69076 Views)

Plateau, Benue: Gunmen Kill 44, Youths Deposit Corpses At Government House / The Gift Udom Emmanuel Gave To Ooni Of Ife At Government House, Akwa Ibom / PDP Leaders, Governors Meet At Government House In Port-harcourt. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje's Supporters Destroy Emir Of Kano's Portrait At Government House. Photos by Effiongdbest: 9:08am On Mar 25, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
actually a wise king should not support one candidate against another...he should be neutral

A wise King stands by the truth, this is not about preferring a candidate to another.

Go and say that to your miserable Oba Akiolu who is APC and also issued threats on their behalf.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ganduje's Supporters Destroy Emir Of Kano's Portrait At Government House. Photos by frowland(m): 9:15am On Mar 25, 2019
jlinkd78:
I respect the Emir of Kano more now with this development. History will be fair on him that he wasn't part of d Gandollar virus but instead was on d side of d people who wanted a regime change for obvious reasons. Somehow as a person I feel happy cos of d pain caused Kwankwaso cos of his ignoble role against GEJ which culminated in Buhari coming to power but for d sake of d generality of d masses and for democracy's sake I pray d courts returns d PDP stolen mandate.

Hahahahaha, hypocrisy!!! So thesame emir that was labelled a crook and betrayer according to GEJ fan club have now suddenly turned to their SUPERHERO eh? Wonders! Well, I can see Tinubu becoming a hero just like saraki and Dino once he switches allegiance. The mind is truely a terrible thing to waste.
Re: Ganduje's Supporters Destroy Emir Of Kano's Portrait At Government House. Photos by Seyeblessed: 9:15am On Mar 25, 2019
Gandollar:
And what's this ideology you speak about?

I am a social democrat, I share APC's belief in big government and high taxes
Re: Ganduje's Supporters Destroy Emir Of Kano's Portrait At Government House. Photos by senatordave1(m): 9:22am On Mar 25, 2019
Deepthoughts:
The issue of inconclusiveness of elections is based on registered voters who did not vote n not cancelled ballots already casted, that's the position of the law except if you can disprove it,so your view is wrong.
It is based on canceled votes from where there was no elections or there was overvoting,violence etc
Re: Ganduje's Supporters Destroy Emir Of Kano's Portrait At Government House. Photos by senatordave1(m): 9:22am On Mar 25, 2019
Deepthoughts:
The issue of inconclusiveness of elections is based on registered voters who did not vote n not cancelled ballots already casted, that's the position of the law except if you can disprove it,so your view is wrong.
It is based on canceled votes from where there was no elections or there was overvoting,violence..
Re: Ganduje's Supporters Destroy Emir Of Kano's Portrait At Government House. Photos by Gandollar(f): 9:48am On Mar 25, 2019
Seyeblessed:

I am a social democrat, I share APC's belief in big government and high taxes
Big government indeed. You should say wasteful government. High taxes on a people already imporverished even with low taxes? Lol

1 Like

Re: Ganduje's Supporters Destroy Emir Of Kano's Portrait At Government House. Photos by Charly68: 9:49am On Mar 25, 2019
Very serious political battle,the end has not been heard ..
Re: Ganduje's Supporters Destroy Emir Of Kano's Portrait At Government House. Photos by MrAJQ(m): 9:51am On Mar 25, 2019
SillyMods:

And Wike and Ikpeazu and Bala Muhammad (Bauchi) who still has an ongoing case should all not have been disqualified?

Should Atiku with his well-documented looting escapades should not have been disqualified by PDP?

See someone who has a log of wood in his eyes pointing at a particle of dust in another's!

And Ganduje achievement cannot be compare to that of any of them, he has achieved far better than them.
Re: Ganduje's Supporters Destroy Emir Of Kano's Portrait At Government House. Photos by Deepthoughts: 10:07am On Mar 25, 2019
senatordave1:

It is based on canceled votes from where there was no elections or there was overvoting,violence..
I don't have access to the electoral law now but please if you do can you quote that section n let's see.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje's Supporters Destroy Emir Of Kano's Portrait At Government House. Photos by Chikpat(m): 10:13am On Mar 25, 2019
nuban07:
That's wrong, though he is emir for all but as a human being he can also ve his preferred candidate
Though what they did is wrong, the Emir is a leader and a statesman. Should he openly support one of his subjects against another?
Re: Ganduje's Supporters Destroy Emir Of Kano's Portrait At Government House. Photos by Seyeblessed: 10:23am On Mar 25, 2019
Gandollar:
Big government indeed. You should say wasteful government. High taxes on a people already imporverished even with low taxes? Lol

Well, I said that is the ideology I believe in and that APC shares this ideology. Execution is a different ball game. Also, note that my belief in their system does not mean I will not criticise their execution if need be.
Re: Ganduje's Supporters Destroy Emir Of Kano's Portrait At Government House. Photos by lexy2014: 10:27am On Mar 25, 2019
jumper524:
sanusi is a king and should be after what unites the people.
supporting a different political party is not good for his office cos rival parties has their own choice irrespective of who makes the most noise..

Did sanusi support any political party?
Re: Ganduje's Supporters Destroy Emir Of Kano's Portrait At Government House. Photos by lexy2014: 10:28am On Mar 25, 2019
SillyMods:

And Wike and Ikpeazu and Bala Muhammad (Bauchi) who still has an ongoing case should all not have been disqualified?

Should Atiku with his well-documented looting escapades should not have been disqualified by PDP?

See someone who has a log of wood in his eyes pointing at a particle of dust in another's!

For PDP to now b d standard by which u measure APC is amazing
Re: Ganduje's Supporters Destroy Emir Of Kano's Portrait At Government House. Photos by Annie939(f): 10:34am On Mar 25, 2019
this is ridiculous
Re: Ganduje's Supporters Destroy Emir Of Kano's Portrait At Government House. Photos by GuntersChain(m): 10:45am On Mar 25, 2019
saraki and kwankwaso how market? The hands that worked against jona.
Re: Ganduje's Supporters Destroy Emir Of Kano's Portrait At Government House. Photos by Mccullum: 10:45am On Mar 25, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
apolitical how...did he come out to openly campaign for abba gida...ur apc urchins are just foolish...

It seems you're too aggressive.. Please let this be your first and the last respond of my post on this forum if not you'll be reported. Thanks
Re: Ganduje's Supporters Destroy Emir Of Kano's Portrait At Government House. Photos by SUPPLYSNAIL: 10:52am On Mar 25, 2019
Hello Nigerians. A tailoring company based in Lagos is looking for people who could refer people who need tailoring services i.e they want to make outfits ranging from suits,traditional attires, agbadas, shirts etc
Their prices are affordable and You could earn about #100,000 as your commission from them when you refer more people.
E.g when you get someone who needs tailoring services you earn a certain percentage from every attire or outfit that is sewn so the money people you refer the more you get your profit .
Note that distance is not a barrier so you could bring jobs from all states in Nigeria and all over the world.
FOR MORE INFO AND EXPLANATION CALL 07014377736
Thanks
Re: Ganduje's Supporters Destroy Emir Of Kano's Portrait At Government House. Photos by kernel001: 10:53am On Mar 25, 2019
braveboy64:
THEY ARE PDP MEMBERS
WE KNOW THEM

PDP members in government house? How old are you since your Moniker says it all?
Re: Ganduje's Supporters Destroy Emir Of Kano's Portrait At Government House. Photos by wifeesnatcher(m): 11:14am On Mar 25, 2019
is quite unfortunate that some people know nothing before they start to put mouth in what transcend their knowledge

who are y'all expecting emir to support? who made him the Emir in the first place? is it not kwankwanso outsmarting FG/Gej then that made him the Emir. so someone is paying back for putting him on the throne by supporting his boy boy godson and y'all chanting he's supporting the masses
Re: Ganduje's Supporters Destroy Emir Of Kano's Portrait At Government House. Photos by 8stargeneral: 11:26am On Mar 25, 2019
Dis people dey breath from anus,let dem go and remove him from his throne.
Re: Ganduje's Supporters Destroy Emir Of Kano's Portrait At Government House. Photos by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:40am On Mar 25, 2019
Mccullum:

It seems you're too aggressive.. Please let this be your first and the last respond of my post on this forum if not you'll be reported. Thanks
oga keep quiet...
Re: Ganduje's Supporters Destroy Emir Of Kano's Portrait At Government House. Photos by Omoty08: 11:46am On Mar 25, 2019
kelvinginzie:
Tambuwal had already won on first ballot.What matters is the process not the outcome.This sham rerun will be overturned,even buhari is ashamed to congratulate gandollar
weydone buhari spokesman..
Re: Ganduje's Supporters Destroy Emir Of Kano's Portrait At Government House. Photos by nwanyionitsha: 12:12pm On Mar 25, 2019
nairavsdollars:
l thought this people have absolute respect for their emirs
That is what they use to decieve us. Now we know better. They just do what is convenient for themselves.
Sultan is even lucky that Tambuwal won.
Shebi CUPP revealed the other day that there were plans to dethrone them and some Apc cowards called it propaganda.
Re: Ganduje's Supporters Destroy Emir Of Kano's Portrait At Government House. Photos by nuban07(m): 1:18pm On Mar 25, 2019
Chikpat:

Though what they did is wrong, the Emir is a leader and a statesman. Should he openly support one of his subjects against another?
So he really openly supported one against another? Was never aware, only thought they expected him to fully supported Ganduje being the incumbent
Re: Ganduje's Supporters Destroy Emir Of Kano's Portrait At Government House. Photos by MetaPhysical: 1:39pm On Mar 25, 2019
kelvinginzie:
Tambuwal had already won on first ballot.What matters is the process not the outcome.This sham rerun will be overturned,even buhari is ashamed to congratulate gandollar

Does the process only apply in some states but not others?
Re: Ganduje's Supporters Destroy Emir Of Kano's Portrait At Government House. Photos by MetaPhysical: 1:52pm On Mar 25, 2019
I was hoping someone would notice and mention the obvious but I dint see any response to the fact that the traditional ruler's picture is mounted side by side that of rulers of constitution. This goes to show the reverence and value the traditional ruler have over the people and the importance of his position in society.

I will speak just for my own ethnic.
Does any Yoruba here know if our Obas are mounted on walls as icons alongside state governors?
Re: Ganduje's Supporters Destroy Emir Of Kano's Portrait At Government House. Photos by MetaPhysical: 1:56pm On Mar 25, 2019
nairavsdollars:
l thought this people have absolute respect for their emirs

They revere the Emirs but when an Emir offend they let him know and sometimes they will depose a rebellious Emir.

These are not Kano people rejecting the Emir, this is just supporters of the ruling party. Be mindful to digest information when you read.
Re: Ganduje's Supporters Destroy Emir Of Kano's Portrait At Government House. Photos by MetaPhysical: 2:02pm On Mar 25, 2019
GuntersChain:
saraki and kwankwaso how market? The hands that worked against jona.

If at this time in national politics you are still latching on to Jonathan loss your psyche was deeply scarred when his loss was still fresh and the phrase " time heals everything" may not apply to you.
Re: Ganduje's Supporters Destroy Emir Of Kano's Portrait At Government House. Photos by GuntersChain(m): 2:17pm On Mar 25, 2019
Keep your infantile reasoning to yourself. I know you are devoid of intellectual thinking.
MetaPhysical:

If at this time in national politics you are still latching on to Jonathan loss your psyche was deeply scarred when his loss was still fresh and the phrase " time heals everything" may not apply to you.
Re: Ganduje's Supporters Destroy Emir Of Kano's Portrait At Government House. Photos by ivieeseosa: 3:22pm On Mar 25, 2019
CUPP raised the alert a few days ago and people started call the organsiers names.

Now, you can see that the intellegent report they released about the Emir of Kano and Sultan of Sokoto was indeed true.

APC is evil and satanic
Re: Ganduje's Supporters Destroy Emir Of Kano's Portrait At Government House. Photos by Bimpe29: 5:09pm On Mar 25, 2019
They are making more enemies and woe for Gandollar. What's that got to do with common sense.
After all, the poor taxpayers money will be used to fix that...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nlc's Planned Strike Suffer Major Setback / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.