Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,302 members, 7,829,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

3-Storey Building Collapses In Kakawa Street, Lagos Island (Photos) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 3-Storey Building Collapses In Kakawa Street, Lagos Island (Photos) (39113 Views)

LASBCA Seals Distressed 4-storey Building At 17, Obadina Street, Lagos Island / Fire Outbreak At Abibu Oki, Lagos Island (Photos) / Photos As 3-Storey Building Collapses In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3-Storey Building Collapses In Kakawa Street, Lagos Island (Photos) by peculiar111(f): 4:47pm On Mar 25, 2019
the day I passed through real inside Lagos island ....I checked my Head.......because dey have limited land space...nearly all buildings are old and weak
Re: 3-Storey Building Collapses In Kakawa Street, Lagos Island (Photos) by Jerrosman: 4:48pm On Mar 25, 2019
Too bad!
Re: 3-Storey Building Collapses In Kakawa Street, Lagos Island (Photos) by lilianofentse(f): 4:49pm On Mar 25, 2019
Cceramicaltd:
This is why C-ceramica advises Property investors to work with Experienced Architects or Project managers. They know where to get all Quality Building accessories

We are glad no life was lost
Advertiser cool wink
Re: 3-Storey Building Collapses In Kakawa Street, Lagos Island (Photos) by Afonja007: 4:50pm On Mar 25, 2019
greedinees will kill all island afonja developers ,if you go tgo island from idumota to bamgbose to agarawu fear will let you enter into any building there undecided undecided undecided undecided angry angry angry
Re: 3-Storey Building Collapses In Kakawa Street, Lagos Island (Photos) by ItzBIM(m): 4:51pm On Mar 25, 2019
olujastro:
Journalism has gone to the gutters. Most online media houses now are clickbait experts with wrong headlines.

FYI, only 1 building collapsed in Lagos Island some weeks ago, the others have been marked for demolition and are being pulled down by the government.

Does this look like a controlled demolition to you...looking at the opened shops.

1 Like

Re: 3-Storey Building Collapses In Kakawa Street, Lagos Island (Photos) by yuanexchanger: 4:51pm On Mar 25, 2019
What is happening in my dear county.God have mercy.We help pay you chinese suppliers with rmb
Re: 3-Storey Building Collapses In Kakawa Street, Lagos Island (Photos) by sparko1(m): 4:53pm On Mar 25, 2019
oilPUSSY:
Next level is associated with a lot of calamities and sorrows.

Nigerians are in big trouble.

Seriously, the building has being marked for demolition, what is calamitous about that, when building get old, they get demolished and if they are not demolished on time, the collapse!
Re: 3-Storey Building Collapses In Kakawa Street, Lagos Island (Photos) by alert01(m): 4:53pm On Mar 25, 2019
oilPUSSY:

Shebi we told you not to vote for cow president, but your stupidity and sturbborn bullheadedness wont allow you to listen
Re: 3-Storey Building Collapses In Kakawa Street, Lagos Island (Photos) by alert01(m): 4:54pm On Mar 25, 2019
I can see losers all over this post
Re: 3-Storey Building Collapses In Kakawa Street, Lagos Island (Photos) by olagbola45(m): 4:54pm On Mar 25, 2019
oilPUSSY:

Don't always be sentimental madam

I don't c d blame on d man u hate so well

D house has been dia for more Dan 3 decades so what did u expect from a weak house?

A house dat d structure is not strong anymore

And moreover thank God you mention urself dat d house has been mark down for demolition

Well I see hate in wot u said tho can't blame u tho can't force you to like wot u don't like

Bless sis
Re: 3-Storey Building Collapses In Kakawa Street, Lagos Island (Photos) by alert01(m): 4:55pm On Mar 25, 2019
olagbola45:

Don't always be sentimental madam

I don't c d blame on d man u hate so well

D house has been dia for more Dan 3 decades so what did u expect from a weak house?

A house dat d structure is not strong anymore

And moreover thank God you mention urself dat d house has been mark down for demolition

Well I see hate in wot u said tho can't blame u tho can't force you to like wot u don't like

Bless sis

Shut up idiot. you talk with your breast in your hand. Sense eludes you

Morafokas
Re: 3-Storey Building Collapses In Kakawa Street, Lagos Island (Photos) by kmaster007: 4:56pm On Mar 25, 2019
Chai
Re: 3-Storey Building Collapses In Kakawa Street, Lagos Island (Photos) by tevinsolt: 4:57pm On Mar 25, 2019
I hate to say this but this is just the just the beginning! It is only starting out in Lagos, it'll soon spread to other parts of the country.

This is what happens when You have an incompetent government and and an extremely docile and myopic follower-ship.

Every action or inaction has a product. This is the product Nigerians have to live with.
Re: 3-Storey Building Collapses In Kakawa Street, Lagos Island (Photos) by IjebuWarrior: 4:57pm On Mar 25, 2019
oilPUSSY:

Foolish 9ja mentality! Avoiding responsibility and shifting blame on others... What's Buhari's administration got to do with a ~30-yr building?

The building was there during GEJ administration as well. Foolishness at its peak! angry
Re: 3-Storey Building Collapses In Kakawa Street, Lagos Island (Photos) by olagbola45(m): 4:59pm On Mar 25, 2019
alert01:

Shut up idiot. you talk with your breast in your hand. Sense eludes you

Morafokas

Tank you bro

I don't argue with a low I.Q person

You can carry your free madness to d market dat where people like you use do d crazy attitude

Bye

1 Like

Re: 3-Storey Building Collapses In Kakawa Street, Lagos Island (Photos) by alert01(m): 5:06pm On Mar 25, 2019
olagbola45:

Tank you bro

I don't argue with a low I.Q person

You can carry your free madness to d market dat where people like you use do d crazy attitude

Bye

Who do you think you are.you dont have the liberty to insult me cos I'm too handsome. Girls flock around me like sugar. guys like you should be feeding on my poo. I guess no one can be more handsome than me in your generation. Girls ditch their boifriends to spend some minutes with me cos my face is a delight to behold.

Dont bother to apologise, I wont accept it
Re: 3-Storey Building Collapses In Kakawa Street, Lagos Island (Photos) by Gforce2019: 5:12pm On Mar 25, 2019
oilPUSSY:

As useless as oilpussy comment..
Re: 3-Storey Building Collapses In Kakawa Street, Lagos Island (Photos) by olagbola45(m): 5:21pm On Mar 25, 2019
alert01:

Who do you think you are.you dont have the liberty to insult me cos I'm too handsome. Girls flock around me like sugar. guys like you should be feeding on my poo. I guess no one can be more handsome than me in your generation. Girls ditch their boifriends to spend some minutes with me cos my face is a delight to behold.

Dont bother to apologise, I wont accept it

All d fine face nah termites food last last

Ur dick will b chop off by termites

D gals will not b dia again

Brain u no get everything about ur life is gals

I pity ur life sha
Re: 3-Storey Building Collapses In Kakawa Street, Lagos Island (Photos) by Spallanzani: 5:22pm On Mar 25, 2019
pawesome:
Hmmmmmm...whats that guy doing dia
A bricklayer, doing the same thing that got this one collapsed. Building that was initially planned for a story building will be raised to 3 or 4 storeys due to the greed of the landlord. That project should be stopped asap and the building demolish as well because sooner or later, collapse is inevitable.
Re: 3-Storey Building Collapses In Kakawa Street, Lagos Island (Photos) by lexy2014: 5:23pm On Mar 25, 2019
Iya Eba Green Stores

Re: 3-Storey Building Collapses In Kakawa Street, Lagos Island (Photos) by mechanics(m): 5:26pm On Mar 25, 2019
it looks like the same building that collapse, please check the news well.
Re: 3-Storey Building Collapses In Kakawa Street, Lagos Island (Photos) by DJInfluence: 5:27pm On Mar 25, 2019
very soon, nobody will be renting flats from a 2 storey building upward. Then the prices of such will drop thereby making it less lucrative for those greedy landlords and their substandard buildings.
Re: 3-Storey Building Collapses In Kakawa Street, Lagos Island (Photos) by alert01(m): 5:28pm On Mar 25, 2019
olagbola45:

I pity ur life sha

You think it's easy to have girls begging me with their body?

You think it's easy to have a fine face?

Go.Just go
Re: 3-Storey Building Collapses In Kakawa Street, Lagos Island (Photos) by alert01(m): 5:29pm On Mar 25, 2019
olagbola45:

I pity ur life sha

I don't need brain in life. My handsome face is enough to get girls to worship me, Including people like you
Re: 3-Storey Building Collapses In Kakawa Street, Lagos Island (Photos) by rockstar27(m): 5:33pm On Mar 25, 2019
may the Lord save us from this bad incidents
Re: 3-Storey Building Collapses In Kakawa Street, Lagos Island (Photos) by Focusmind: 5:33pm On Mar 25, 2019
I don't know why Lagos State government doesn't disturb the people building houses in this crowded areas without space in Lagos island but will come to Lekki - Ajah axis and be disturbing hard working Nigerians trying to build their own crib. They will come to my estate and mark the red X in buildings, even when the owners have obtained the necessary permits yet they turn blind eyes on what is happening in Lagos Island.
Re: 3-Storey Building Collapses In Kakawa Street, Lagos Island (Photos) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 25, 2019
APC government and collapse building are 5 and 6
Re: 3-Storey Building Collapses In Kakawa Street, Lagos Island (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 6:33pm On Mar 25, 2019
This is when u have evil man as a president
Re: 3-Storey Building Collapses In Kakawa Street, Lagos Island (Photos) by dedoz: 6:41pm On Mar 25, 2019
The next building after it is being worked on,its obvious its an old completed house but the landlord has decided to add to it....This is too risky.
Re: 3-Storey Building Collapses In Kakawa Street, Lagos Island (Photos) by ghettochild4u(m): 6:44pm On Mar 25, 2019
These Lagos island developers shd go learn from onitsha developers who build 4/5 storeys without hearing stories that touch
Re: 3-Storey Building Collapses In Kakawa Street, Lagos Island (Photos) by Alexrayz(m): 6:48pm On Mar 25, 2019
highcollide:
I don't know if there's an agenda by the government to take back lands. But I know and I can tell you that if you sprinkle several drops of uranium round a building, the floor will weaken and the building will collapse in a few months.

Lol you think uranium is salt u can easily acquire not to talk about dispense oga ur theory is a total fallacy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Building With Interlocking Bricks(photos) / Cost Of Rent Around Abuja|Co-tenant / Frustrated Tenants Print Poster For Their Landlord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.