Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,337 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Girlfriend To The Guy Who Drank Poison After Break-up Finally Speak Out. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend To The Guy Who Drank Poison After Break-up Finally Speak Out. (2290 Views)

A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) / If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! / Agbo: When Was The Last Time You Drank This? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girlfriend To The Guy Who Drank Poison After Break-up Finally Speak Out. by Ladywiththeinfo: 2:17pm On Mar 25, 2019
Family Of The Girlfriend To The Guy Who Drank Poison After Break-up Finally Speaks Up, Narrates What Happened..

WATCH VIDEO

1 Share

Re: Girlfriend To The Guy Who Drank Poison After Break-up Finally Speak Out. by Forreellinc: 5:29pm On Mar 25, 2019
she no even fine sef

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend To The Guy Who Drank Poison After Break-up Finally Speak Out. by Ladywiththeinfo: 6:14pm On Mar 25, 2019
@Forreellinc

Lol monkey no fine but him mama like m grin
Re: Girlfriend To The Guy Who Drank Poison After Break-up Finally Speak Out. by MissRaine69(f): 6:18pm On Mar 25, 2019
This changes what exactly?
Re: Girlfriend To The Guy Who Drank Poison After Break-up Finally Speak Out. by Ladywiththeinfo: 7:37pm On Mar 25, 2019
@missraine69 what you saying?
Re: Girlfriend To The Guy Who Drank Poison After Break-up Finally Speak Out. by MissRaine69(f): 7:49pm On Mar 25, 2019
Ladywiththeinfo:
@missraine69 what you saying?
She has been found guilty in the court of public opinion. So what she says won’t change anything. They are over looking the fact that he has threatened to do this before, he was far from perfect. So the less she says the better.She did not kill him, explaining herself will not change anything.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend To The Guy Who Drank Poison After Break-up Finally Speak Out. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 25, 2019
MissRaine69:

She has been found guilty in the court of public opinion. So what she says won’t change anything. They are over looking the fact that he has threatened to do this before, he was far from perfect. So the less she says the better.She did not kill him, explaining herself will not change anything.

Exactly it's not the girl's fault, luckily for her the average attention span of this generation is 2 weeks, if I were her, I'd be hoping for someone as useless as Oloni to make a viral tweet so everyone's attention can be diverted. grin

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend To The Guy Who Drank Poison After Break-up Finally Speak Out. by chris31(m): 12:38am On Mar 26, 2019
Pls make dem carry the guy dead body come this side make i nack him 100 strokes of cane
Stupidity at his highest peak

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend To The Guy Who Drank Poison After Break-up Finally Speak Out. by Ladywiththeinfo: 1:37am On Mar 26, 2019
Dude messed up for real
Re: Girlfriend To The Guy Who Drank Poison After Break-up Finally Speak Out. by aanuoluwami14(f): 4:31am On Mar 26, 2019
O ga oo, so some men are just stupid to poison themselves because of a lady? God forbid I kill myself for a useless fowl called men, Olorun maje!

(1) (Reply)

How Many Likes Do You Have? Share Screenshots ((Photos)) / Hot Nigerian Lebanese Actress, Queeneth Hilbert Flaunting Her Curves / Have You Ever Had Sex With A Girl That Bro Zoned You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.