Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,410 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Another Storey Building Collapsed At Kakawa, Lagos Island - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Another Storey Building Collapsed At Kakawa, Lagos Island (32150 Views)

Another storey building Collapses In Mushin, Lagos (photos) / Man Narrates How He Escaped While The Ikoyi Building Collapsed (Photos) / A-4 Storey Building Collapsed At Itafaaji, Lagos Island, Children Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Storey Building Collapsed At Kakawa, Lagos Island by namiji2598: 5:34pm On Mar 25, 2019
layo50:
Securities and rescue personnel are already on ground, from a reliable source, i was told non of the occupants are inside when the incident happened, i was there live too
tnk God and tnku too

1 Like

Re: Another Storey Building Collapsed At Kakawa, Lagos Island by Raskasal(m): 5:37pm On Mar 25, 2019
layo50:
Securities and rescue personnel are already on ground, from a reliable source, i was told non of the occupants are inside when the incident happened, i was there live too

Thank you for the live reports

1 Like

Re: Another Storey Building Collapsed At Kakawa, Lagos Island by 9gerian: 5:52pm On Mar 25, 2019
But more to do with structural engineers actually.

Most people seem to be unaware though...

lapazi:

This has nothing to do with Architects!
Re: Another Storey Building Collapsed At Kakawa, Lagos Island by Earlystar698(m): 5:53pm On Mar 25, 2019
they have use the destiny of those houses and win elections

1 Like

Re: Another Storey Building Collapsed At Kakawa, Lagos Island by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 25, 2019
layo50:
It was a terrific afternoon as another 3 storey building collapsed this afternoon at Kakawa not too far from broad street, Odunlami and the gigantic bookshop building, Lagos Island.

"Terrific" is not the word at all. Maybe terrible
Re: Another Storey Building Collapsed At Kakawa, Lagos Island by tunjilee003: 7:14pm On Mar 25, 2019
thank God there were no casualties.... too Many dilapidated buildings in Lagos, The government need to do something about it
Re: Another Storey Building Collapsed At Kakawa, Lagos Island by Sammyolis: 7:32pm On Mar 25, 2019
Jesus we save us
Re: Another Storey Building Collapsed At Kakawa, Lagos Island by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 25, 2019
layo50:
It was a terrific afternoon as another 3 storey building collapsed this afternoon at Kakawa not too far from broad street, Odunlami and the gigantic bookshop building, Lagos Island.

I expect more building collapse in the coming days.Note:Expecting doesn't mean i want it to happen.Its like expecting a car with bad brakes to have an accident sooner or later.
Re: Another Storey Building Collapsed At Kakawa, Lagos Island by mungoparks: 8:02pm On Mar 25, 2019
Wisdomhood:
But who be this guy wey dey snap selfie with people misfortune!
cheesy cheesy,bros easy abeg cheesy,na some of these children wey dey for nairaland.
Re: Another Storey Building Collapsed At Kakawa, Lagos Island by layo50(m): 8:36pm On Mar 25, 2019
mungoparks:
cheesy cheesy,bros easy abeg cheesy,na some of these children wey dey for nairaland.
You are clown and shouldn't be taken serious, not ur mate kid.
Re: Another Storey Building Collapsed At Kakawa, Lagos Island by fabulouskeem(m): 9:05pm On Mar 25, 2019
Chill oga the building came down on it own, though the building has been mark for demolishion and all the occupants don leave already before the building came down...my office not far from the incident though not a good experience cus my building vibrates as e happen

BlurayDesignTec:
What do you gain by spreading false rumors.... The building didn't collapse on its own as the OP is claiming. The building was demolished by the Lagos state government. LSNC and police are around to ensure the job is being carried out. Can't you all see the scene is calm and organized unlike the original school building's own? Have been hanging around there for more than 4hrs now.... It's a demolition and not a building collapse
Re: Another Storey Building Collapsed At Kakawa, Lagos Island by Offpoint1: 9:23pm On Mar 25, 2019
BlurayDesignTec:
What do you gain by spreading false rumors.... The building didn't collapse on its own as the OP is claiming. The building was demolished by the Lagos state government. LSNC and police are around to ensure the job is being carried out. Can't you all see the scene is calm and organized unlike the original school building's own? Have been hanging around there for more than 4hrs now.... It's a demolition and not a building collapse
I've always said nairaland mods are too lazy, I wonder if they're being paid to ban only.
one idiot will fabricate a story and boom, the mods will push it to front-page without making research to very the authenticity of the news.
Re: Another Storey Building Collapsed At Kakawa, Lagos Island by layo50(m): 11:55am On Mar 26, 2019
Offpoint1:

I've always said nairaland mods are too lazy, I wonder if they're being paid to ban only.
one idiot will fabricate a story and boom, the mods will push it to front-page without making research to very the authenticity of the news.
as your name implies, u need help bro.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Plots Of Land @ Platinum Regal Estate (near Isheri North) Nigeria (Wit Pictures) / Can 10M Naira complete a housing project(land Inclusive)? / How Can My Husband Solve This House Problem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.