Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,995 members, 7,852,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:58 PM

Nigerian Man Seen Trekking From Jos To Abuja For Buhari(pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Man Seen Trekking From Jos To Abuja For Buhari(pics) (25538 Views)

Tinubu Receives Transition Documents & Baton Of Service From Buhari (pics/video) / Okorocha Presents Honours Awards To President Buhari- Pics / Massive Rally Ongoing In Makurdi Benue For Buhari. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Seen Trekking From Jos To Abuja For Buhari(pics) by quincyshakur(m): 9:56pm On Mar 25, 2019
Useless People....I dont regard those Bastard Northerners as human being undecided undecided....I still dey 1da weytin create dem cos I knw say no b Baba God wey create Real human being lik me create dem grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Seen Trekking From Jos To Abuja For Buhari(pics) by Bewiseedet(m): 9:56pm On Mar 25, 2019
plz what is in that 10naira bag? Hope his village people gave him a parcel for buhari led
Re: Nigerian Man Seen Trekking From Jos To Abuja For Buhari(pics) by Jacobx007: 9:56pm On Mar 25, 2019
In as much as I don't want to, and considering the way he looks in the picture above, and by the abundance of devine measure of humanity in my heart, I FEEL PITY FOR HIM
Re: Nigerian Man Seen Trekking From Jos To Abuja For Buhari(pics) by kmoney500: 9:56pm On Mar 25, 2019
Broke guy. He doesn't have Tfare to Abuja and decided to trek.
Re: Nigerian Man Seen Trekking From Jos To Abuja For Buhari(pics) by amakadihot87(f): 9:58pm On Mar 25, 2019
Am not sure he will reach in a months time
Re: Nigerian Man Seen Trekking From Jos To Abuja For Buhari(pics) by omoteacher(m): 9:59pm On Mar 25, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

I hope PMB helps him with job that befits his level. Actually he needs help and must be jobless. Those polithievians that are real beneficiaries could only pop champagne, how much this guy that has nothing to gain directly suffering himself more.
Re: Nigerian Man Seen Trekking From Jos To Abuja For Buhari(pics) by Bonebreaker(m): 9:59pm On Mar 25, 2019
dis toh i dont know wat to say
Re: Nigerian Man Seen Trekking From Jos To Abuja For Buhari(pics) by Maket: 10:00pm On Mar 25, 2019
Why is he wearing clots. He should have added flavour by being naked.............Ewu

Re: Nigerian Man Seen Trekking From Jos To Abuja For Buhari(pics) by AMI3(m): 10:03pm On Mar 25, 2019
But waisted energy. I wonder if he doesn't marry or have rekatives.
Re: Nigerian Man Seen Trekking From Jos To Abuja For Buhari(pics) by UrVillagePpl: 10:03pm On Mar 25, 2019
F for foolishness
Re: Nigerian Man Seen Trekking From Jos To Abuja For Buhari(pics) by Zainabhamzat20(f): 10:03pm On Mar 25, 2019
let him walk biko ,afterall it's not very far...
Re: Nigerian Man Seen Trekking From Jos To Abuja For Buhari(pics) by grandstar(m): 10:05pm On Mar 25, 2019
The economy is barely growing and public debt is rising and you're walking in jubilation of another 4years of pitiful growth rates

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Seen Trekking From Jos To Abuja For Buhari(pics) by lenghtinny(m): 10:06pm On Mar 25, 2019
And someone carried this thing in her womb for nine months.....

I owe my kids the duty to keep them away from this madness angry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Seen Trekking From Jos To Abuja For Buhari(pics) by Oldsilver: 10:08pm On Mar 25, 2019
Chizuru01:

Lucifer, You know that you are the cause of these. You took senses from some nigerians and gave that of pigs.

His legs is already bent and dying and he is trying to hasten the death.

Just as Nigerians with piggy brains handed over a dying country to a brain dead president. SMH
Do you worship the devil too?
Re: Nigerian Man Seen Trekking From Jos To Abuja For Buhari(pics) by rashrockalabx(m): 10:08pm On Mar 25, 2019
Him for wear jungle boot na... Cuz dat slippers no go carry am reach anywhere grin
Re: Nigerian Man Seen Trekking From Jos To Abuja For Buhari(pics) by Trippledee(m): 10:08pm On Mar 25, 2019
Joblessness
Re: Nigerian Man Seen Trekking From Jos To Abuja For Buhari(pics) by grandstar(m): 10:11pm On Mar 25, 2019
I would prefer if people do walks to raise money for their business using gofundme. I'm sure one can raise some good money doing that. It will also be fun and educative.

You can take pictures and make videos of all the places you visit. It will be well followed on social media.
Re: Nigerian Man Seen Trekking From Jos To Abuja For Buhari(pics) by emmylight4u: 10:14pm On Mar 25, 2019
Him go trweck him go tire....nonsense
Re: Nigerian Man Seen Trekking From Jos To Abuja For Buhari(pics) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 25, 2019
Justbeingreal:
undecided

They have started again after 4yrs now he will say he regret trekking for him...
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Seen Trekking From Jos To Abuja For Buhari(pics) by mudiana(m): 11:09pm On Mar 25, 2019
E for good mk trailer jam am oh!
Re: Nigerian Man Seen Trekking From Jos To Abuja For Buhari(pics) by LZAA: 11:16pm On Mar 25, 2019
angry angry undecided

Re: Nigerian Man Seen Trekking From Jos To Abuja For Buhari(pics) by fortunechy(m): 12:55am On Mar 26, 2019
Brain deranged people everywhere
Re: Nigerian Man Seen Trekking From Jos To Abuja For Buhari(pics) by bionixs: 1:14am On Mar 26, 2019
Chinekepikin:
Nigerian Man seen trekking from Jos to Abuja for Buhari. Since Buhari was declared winner in the recently concluded presidential election. Many people have been seen doing crazy things as the celebrate Buhari re-election.

This time around it was a man who is a die hard President Buhari and APC supporter seen doing trekking from jos to Abuja to celebrate Buharis victory.

Watch Video Below

Source:

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/03/nigerian-man-seen-trekking-from-jos-to.html?m=1
stupid man
Re: Nigerian Man Seen Trekking From Jos To Abuja For Buhari(pics) by namiji2598: 3:45am On Mar 26, 2019
LuciferHeaven:
I don't need a Seer to tell me he will die before he gets to Abuja.

If hunger doesn't do the job, Fulani herdsmen or a drunk driver will.

*spits angry
amen
Re: Nigerian Man Seen Trekking From Jos To Abuja For Buhari(pics) by Emycord: 5:13am On Mar 26, 2019
mmadu5:
Wait so you mean he has been trekking since buhari was declared winner and he never reach abuja since
na lazy youth na. common to trek he can't
Re: Nigerian Man Seen Trekking From Jos To Abuja For Buhari(pics) by PapaAdanna: 6:40am On Mar 26, 2019
Is it only me that have noticed that those that support the lifeless one alert from the ones eating directly from the government are
Illiterates, very poor people, in fact almajiris.
Re: Nigerian Man Seen Trekking From Jos To Abuja For Buhari(pics) by DabuIIIT: 7:45am On Mar 26, 2019
Hungry man.
Hungry mallam

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Were The President Of Nigeria, How Would You Make Nigeria Better? / Tinubu And APC Campaign Train Lands In Kogi (Picures) / NASS N9bn Fallout: We’ll Reduce Our Salaries, Allowances – Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.