Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,597 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Adultery: Iranian Woman To Receive 99 Lashes - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adultery: Iranian Woman To Receive 99 Lashes (2853 Views)

Iranian Poets Sentenced To 99 Lashes For Handshakes With Members Of Opposite Sex / 5 Reasons Why Christians Dont Receive Answers To Their Prayers / How To Receive HOLY GHOST Baptism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adultery: Iranian Woman To Receive 99 Lashes by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 10, 2010
vedaxcool:

lol! grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy smiley smiley smiley wink wink cool 8

Mad man you are! you have failed to answer the simple question I asked, coz the truth is far from you.

U are too small to ask me question(s). Go to the islamic&bring the strongest muslim there to come challenge me. I consider u too small for me as a challenger.
After wasting ur time for futile 30 Days of no lunch&call it ramadan, the word that came from u is 'mad man' it shows what u ve learnt in the yeye 30 days is bull s.hi.t. Tell mohammad hes a mad man for having intimacy with a minor
Re: Adultery: Iranian Woman To Receive 99 Lashes by newmi(m): 7:16pm On Sep 10, 2010
harakiri:

How about the recent marriage law that has been passed in France (and perhaps other European countries) whereby a husband has NO RIGHT to raise his voice or yell at his wife.If he does that, he gets to either pay a hefty fine or spend some time in prison. Meanwhile, this same law doesn't apply to the woman and she can raise all hell and nothing will be done to her.

How fair is that? And this is a fully developed country we are talking about.Very soon the US will follow suit and implement the same.Do these laws sound remotely sane to you?

This law must have been facilitated perhaps by those who present themselves as "women activist" campaigning against injustices and prejudises against women and the girl child which to a large extent is a undoubtedly is a just course, but they are gettig the solution wrong in initiating this "incomplete law"

They seem to have an idea of the solution
Re: Adultery: Iranian Woman To Receive 99 Lashes by bashydemy(m): 7:27pm On Sep 10, 2010
toba:

i just shake my head.After wasting your time&starving your self for 30 useless days, all u can post is the junk above? I pity the people that brought u up
i wish you Parent would be seeing this what do you think they will be doing? you want to know? You dad will be cursing the day he is doing non stop press up and your mom will be cursing the day she is crying so hard in labour room trying to give birth to a bouncing baby boy not know he is such a lunatic slowpoke.
Re: Adultery: Iranian Woman To Receive 99 Lashes by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 10, 2010
newmi:

This law must have been facilitated perhaps by those who present themselves as "women activist" campaigning against injustices and prejudises against women and the girl child which to a large extent is a undoubtedly is a just course, but they are gettig the solution wrong in initiating this "incomplete law"

We should ask our self how islam treats women
Re: Adultery: Iranian Woman To Receive 99 Lashes by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 10, 2010
bashy_demy:

i wish you Parent would be seeing this what do you think they will be doing? you want to know? You dad will be cursing the day he is doing non stop press up and your mom will be cursing the day she is crying so hard in labour room trying to give birth to a bouncing baby boy not know he is such a lunatic slowpoke.
ur English is still bad. After wasting 30 on futility, the bull crap is all u can come up with? Oh God mohammad has done evil by founding islam
Re: Adultery: Iranian Woman To Receive 99 Lashes by Golders: 7:55pm On Sep 10, 2010
WHAT A BARBARIC ACT, BARBARIC RELIGION AND BARBARIC PEOPLE.  angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Adultery: Iranian Woman To Receive 99 Lashes by nopuqeater: 8:43pm On Sep 10, 2010
[Quote]« #20 on: September 08, 2010, 05:19 PM »

In the first place God will never give me a cheat as a wife. And two, [b]if i caught my fiance in the act, i will forgive her.[/b[/Quote]Christian males, Tobas how is the place to hang out, when he is at work. there is a community property there for you. Akiton o ko ilekile.

Toba is a slow man.
Re: Adultery: Iranian Woman To Receive 99 Lashes by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 10, 2010
nopuqeater:

Christian males, Tobas how is the place to hang out, when he is at work. there is a community property there for you. Akiton o ko ilekile.

Toba is a slow man.
Whats this? Cant u be more explicit?
Re: Adultery: Iranian Woman To Receive 99 Lashes by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 10, 2010
nopuqeater:

Christian males, Tobas how is the place to hang out, when he is at work. there is a community property there for you. Akiton o ko ilekile.

Toba is a slow man.
Whats this? Cant u be more explicit?
Re: Adultery: Iranian Woman To Receive 99 Lashes by bashydemy(m): 10:51pm On Sep 10, 2010
Stop repeating yourself he is only saying you are a slow poke and dont care about how many guys have used your fiance since her pussy did not have meter can you give me her number i could get better deal for her LOL grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Adultery: Iranian Woman To Receive 99 Lashes by Nobody: 12:30am On Sep 11, 2010
bashy_demy:

Stop repeating yourself he is only saying you are a slow poke and dont care about how many guys have used your fiance since her kitty did not have meter can you give me her number i could get better deal for her LOL grin grin grin grin grin
taught u said u are a married man? Why this trash? U have a corrupt mind&bad manners
Re: Adultery: Iranian Woman To Receive 99 Lashes by bashydemy(m): 10:13am On Sep 11, 2010
So you care about your fiance huh?
Re: Adultery: Iranian Woman To Receive 99 Lashes by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 11, 2010
No i dont shiooo ooo
Re: Adultery: Iranian Woman To Receive 99 Lashes by nopuqeater: 12:12pm On Sep 11, 2010
@Toba; « #35 on: Yesterday at 07:29:34 PM »
[Quote]Quote from: newmi on Yesterday at 07:16:52 PM

We should ask our self how islam treats women[/Quote]better than both christianity and judaism combine treat women. the proverbial burning of the bras that just got in united states, the singularly most powerful country on earth, today as recently as in the 1970s, during the flower [baby boomer generation] era, was in islam from the very first revelation 'the first verses of Surah Alaq'.

muslim women have the same religious rights and obligations, laced with freedom and mercy, same moral codes based on the gender specificity, the first time a woman can question real authority was in islam. women are able to share from inheritance, own property without any man owning her, hence her property. she can initiate divorce, for whatever reason, including 'he does not look handsome', as long as she returns his dowry. the same way if a man initiates divorce, he cant ask for any part of the dowry, except she returns it willingly.

if a man performs illegal sexual act, he has the same punishment as woman. woman has the same as man. save man or girl, in case there is war and disbelievers are captured [so that you know, i will not want your fiancee as a captive, i will prefer chaste women as my portion], the punish of said slave for the same offense is less than that of free male or female.

so a slave who is married, with spouse being there able to conduct the sexual duty of marriage, will not have the 'freedom' to perform adultery. and if it is the male or female master that forced the slave to adultery, the consequences are on the master who forced the slave who is under duress. it is not something the slave could have done in normal circumstances. similar to a person who in sleep does what he/she would not have done while fully awake.

o gaa fun iwo ogbeni yi sha. esin kiriyo yi gba gbogbo laakaye e, patapata, porogodo.
Re: Adultery: Iranian Woman To Receive 99 Lashes by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 11, 2010
^^im sure u dont want me to post how islam treats woman for u
Re: Adultery: Iranian Woman To Receive 99 Lashes by okunoba(m): 2:56pm On Sep 11, 2010
"Reviewing the history of Islam, Ram Swarup notes that the prophet Muhammed also condoned assassination in his own lifetime. Poets in particular were often condemned; one tradition tells us that the Prophet exclaimed that "filling the belly of a person with pus is better than stuffing his head with poetry." (Greece's sage Plato, we might recall, also condemned the poets in the Republic.) If the Prophet came to detest someone, he would merely ask "who will rid me of this scoundrel" and he would soon be stabbed to death. This is important because it establishes a longstanding tradition of official assassinations, especially of dissident literary figures, going back to the origins of the religion"

Not surprise some of u guys condone violence towards women, it`s a very common thing in developing countries where religion dominates.
I remember it was the law in America to treat blacks like slave, was it right? should blacks have accepted it because it was the law of the land. I don`t understand y we let religion blind us from reason. If a law is unjust it must be condemned. Stoning Women to death 4 adultery is wrong and evil. Culture or religion can never justify barbaric acts.

1 Like

Re: Adultery: Iranian Woman To Receive 99 Lashes by vedaxcool(m): 6:43pm On Sep 11, 2010
okunoba:

"Reviewing the history of Islam, Ram Swarup notes that the prophet Muhammed also condoned assassination in his own lifetime. Poets in particular were often condemned; one tradition tells us that the Prophet exclaimed that "filling the belly of a person with pus is better than stuffing his head with poetry." (Greece's sage Plato, we might recall, also condemned the poets in the Republic.) If the Prophet came to detest someone, he would merely ask "who will rid me of this scoundrel" and he would soon be stabbed to death. This is important because it establishes a longstanding tradition of official assassinations, especially of dissident literary figures, going back to the origins of the religion"

If you cannot quote the HADITHS with it's refrence then know you are a lying scoundrel who is the deputy of the chief of liars--SATAN. keep lying Cretin.

toba:

^^im sure u dont want me to post how islam treats woman for u
Christianity didn't give women the right to inherit their Property, this right was given to woemn in Europe around the 17th centuray, so much for a religion that treats women the History of Christianity shows the "Peacely" treatment it gave women and up till now your blind eyes have hardly read this

Are you Talking of the same god in the Bible that abondon his son and left him shouting "My Lord My Lord, why have thou Forsaken me?", "The same god that left his own? son? to be trialed unjustly and tortured? I expect you to be more reasonable than that, go and explain to us why this same god in the bible allowed his? children? to practice stoning adulterers to death, in addition this same Law Jesus claimed not to come to abolish. In addition the woman is accused of Murder and Adultery together, Followig your sense of justice why would you accept the killing of Jesus(an innocent man) for you to be sin free,[size=25pt] but knowing you as some one that will never answer any criticism of religion rather you rush to engage in senseless insult I DOUBT IT IF YOU CAN PROVIDE ANY REASONABLE ANSWER
Re: Adultery: Iranian Woman To Receive 99 Lashes by okunoba(m): 10:34pm On Sep 13, 2010
@Vedexcool, more coming of the violent acts commited 4 mohammed

BUKHARI, VOLUME 5, #369

Narrated Jabir Abdullah:
Allah's messenger said "Who is willing to kill Ka`b bin al-Ashraf who has hurt Allah and His apostle?" Thereupon Maslama got up saying, "O Allah's messenger! Would you like that I kill him?" The prophet said, "Yes". Maslama said, "Then allow me to say a (false) thing (i.e. to deceive Ka`b). The prophet said, "You may say it."

u can read the whole story by going to the hadith
Re: Adultery: Iranian Woman To Receive 99 Lashes by nopuqeater: 1:48am On Sep 14, 2010
@Okunoba: Its shameful that the webmaster/writer/host of the website where you got your short version of the Bukhari 5 #369, did not give you the long version and the whole story of the incident. After all your guy is a chrsitian missionary, trying to win souls for Jesus, the human god, human son of god (his own father who slept with his own mother so that he can produce himself on earth).

Kab was shocked that Muslims defeated the Quraishi in the Battle of Badr, where many notable leaders of the Makkan pagans were killed, Abu jahl was one of them.

Kab was in hatred of the Muslims that he went all the way to Makka from Madina where he lived to encourage the Makkans to fight the Muslims, again. That was before the Battle of Hud that followed.

With this in mind, every rational person would take the accomplice of his enemy as his enemy, too. Kab was now an ally of Makkans, against residents of Madina, the muslims and Prophet Muhammad (AS). Kab has now embark on treason against a community that he was a member, pledged to protect.

Kab began to compose poetry to insult muslim women. Well if you are a leader of a community that a member of your community is supporting your enemies to kill you, and any and all of residents, and began insulting your women, will you not declare war against him too, as he has against you? He wants you dead, will you not strike first if you can; the reason Jesus the meek, lamb led into slaughter and kept mute told his companions who do not have "bag" to buy for themselves, from sale of their clothing, except the only one on their back, SWORD! Moses killed the enemies of children of Isreal before and after he became a prophet, a leader of his people.

The United States of America, rightfully so pursue the enemies of the states, that wishes evil on her. Israel does the same, snuffing the life out of the enemy of her people.

Why should Muhammad (AS), a capable leader, like Moses (AS) not kill the enemy who is intending by his might, money and alliance kill the Prophet, if he has the opportunity?

War is real. I will post an extended version in the next few posts. And you can read it from www. Answering-Christianity.com
Re: Adultery: Iranian Woman To Receive 99 Lashes by nopuqeater: 1:52am On Sep 14, 2010
Rebuttal to Silas’s article
MUHAMMAD AND THE MURDER OF KAB BIN AL-ASHRAF

By Sami Zaatari

, QUOTE FROM THE SIRAT RASULALLAH
""Is this true? Did Muhammad actually kill these whom these two men mention? These are the nobles of the Arabs and kingly men; by God, if Muhammad has slain these people it were better to be dead than alive." When the enemy of god became certain that the news was true he left the town and went to Mecca to stay with al-Muttalib who was married to Atika. She took him in and entertained him hospitably. He began to inveigh against the apostle and to recite verses in which he bewailed the Quraysh who were thrown into the pit after having been slain at Badr."

The Sirat now lists some of the poems made up by Ka'b and others, which I will not list. Ibn Hisham's narrative continues:

"Then he composed amatory verses of an insulting nature about the Muslim women. The apostle said - according to what Abdullah Burda told me, - "Who will rid me of Ibnu'l-Ashraf?" Maslama said, "I will deal with him for you, O apostle of God, I will kill him." He said, "Do so if you can." So Maslama returned and waited for three days without food or drink, apart from what was absolutely necessary. When the apostle was told of this he summoned him and asked him why he had given up eating and drinking. He replied that he had given him an undertaking and he did not know whether he could fulfill it. The apostle said, "All that is incumbent upon you is that you should try." He said, "O apostle of god, we shall have to tell lies." He answered, "Say what you like, for you are free in the matter."
Re: Adultery: Iranian Woman To Receive 99 Lashes by nopuqeater: 1:54am On Sep 14, 2010
Continued,

Thereupon he and Silkan [Abu Naila], and Abbad, and Harith, and Abu Abs Jabr conspired together and sent Silkan to the enemy of God, Ka'b b. Ashraf, before they came to him. He talked to him some time and they recited poetry one to the other, for Silkan was fond of poetry. Then he said, O Ibn Ashraf, I have come to you about a matter which I want to tell you of and wish you to keep secret." "Very well", he replied. He went on , "The coming of this man is a great trial to us. It has provoked the hostility of the Arabs, and they are all in league against us. The roads have become impassable so that our families are in want and privation, and we and our families are in great distress. Ka'b answered, "By god, I kept telling you O Ibn Salama, that the things I warned you of would happen." Silkan said to him, 'I want you to sell us food and we will give you a pledge of security and you deal generously in the matter." He replied, "Will you give me your sons as a pledge?" He said, "You want to insult us. I have friends who share my opinion and I want to bring them to you so that you many sell to them and act generously, and we will give you enough weapons for a good pledge." Silkan's object was that he should not take alarm at the sight of weapons when they brought them. Ka'b answered, "Weapons are a good pledge."

Thereupon Silkan returned to his companions, told them what has happened, and ordered them to take their arms. Then they went away and assembled with him and met the apostle."

Thaur told me the apostle walked with them as far as Gharqad. Then he sent them off, saying, "Go in God's name; O God help them." So saying, he returned to his house. Now it was a moonlight night and they journeyed on until they came to his castle, and Abu Naila called out to him. He had only recently married and he jumped up in the bedsheet, and his wife took hold of the end of it and said, "You are at war, and those who are at war do not go out at this hour." He replied, "It is Abu Naila. Had he found me sleeping he would not have woken me." She answered, "by god, I can feel evil in his voice." Ka'b answered, "Even if the call were for a stab a brave man must answer it."
Re: Adultery: Iranian Woman To Receive 99 Lashes by nopuqeater: 1:55am On Sep 14, 2010
Continued,

So he went down and talked to them for some time, while they conversed with him. then Abu Naila said, "Would you like to walk with us to Shib al-ajmuz, so that we can talk for the rest of the night?" "If you like", he answered, so they went off walking together; and after a time Abu Naila ran his hand through his hair. Then he smelt his hand, and said, "I have never smelt a scent finer than this." They walked on farther and he did the same so that Ka'b suspected no evil. Then after a space did it for the third time and cried, "Smite the enemy of God!" So they smote him, and their swords clashed over him with no effect. Maslama said, "I remembered my dagger when I saw that our swords were useless, and I seized it. Meanwhile the enemy of god had made such a noise that every fort around us was showing a light. I thrust it into the lower part of his body, then I bore down upon it until I reached his genitals, and the enemy of God fell to the ground.

Harith had been hurt, being wounded either in his head or in his foot, one of our swords having stuck him. We went away, passing by the Umayya and then the Qurayza and then both until we went up the Harra of Urayd. Our friend Harith had lagged behind, weakened by loss of blood, so we waited for him for some time until he came up, following our tracks. We carried him and brought him to the apostle at the end of the night. We saluted him as he stood praying, and he came out to us and we told him that we had killed god's enemy. He spat upon our comrade's wounds, and both he and we returned to our families. Our attack upon god's enemy cast terror among the Jews, and there was no Jew in Median who did not fear for his life.

END OF QUOTE OF THE SIRAT RASUL ALLAH,
Re: Adultery: Iranian Woman To Receive 99 Lashes by okunoba(m): 1:10pm On Sep 14, 2010
@nopuqeater, so u agree Mohammed had people killed for reciting poems he did`nt like? Murder can never be justified, thank heavens I don`t live in a society where i can be killed for such things. Freedom is speech. Punishment 4 Verbal abuse shouldn`t be death, that`s cruel and unjust punishment.

U can slam Christianity all u want or any other religion for all i care, the two of u are very similar except that the christians are atleast trying to reform their religion unlike the muslims who still believe all the actrocities commited in the name of Islam are all justified 4 the glory of Allah. Any religion that justifies violence can`t be a religion of peace.
Re: Adultery: Iranian Woman To Receive 99 Lashes by vedaxcool(m): 2:01pm On Sep 14, 2010
Even though this movement failed, Kony used a similar spiritual base. He believed that he was a prophet sent from God to purify the people of Uganda and to create a bastion of peace. Kony had been a soldier with the Uganda People's Democratic Army (UPDA), which got him involved in military affairs. The leaders of the UPDA signed an agreement with the Ugandan government called the Gulu Peace Accord of 1988 in which most of the former rebels were integrated into the government's army. Kony refused to go along with the agreement and splintered off with other soldiers. With the combination of his military background and religious beliefs he created the Uganda Christian Democratic Army and began fighting against the government. In 1991 he changed the name of the group to the Lord's Resistance Army.

The Lord's Resistance Army (LRA), led by Joseph Kony, operated in the north from bases in southern Sudan. The LRA committed numerous abuses and atrocities, including the abduction, rape, maiming, and killing of civilians, including children. In addition to destabilizing northern Uganda from bases in Sudan, the LRA congregated in the Bunia area in eastern Congo. They linked up with the Army for the Liberation of Rwanda (ALIR) and other rebel groups that were battling with forces from the Rally for Congolese Democracy (RCD).

The LRA continued to kill, torture, maim, rape, and abduct large numbers of civilians, virtually enslaving numerous children. Although its levels of activity diminished somewhat compared with 1997, the area that the LRA targeted grew. The LRA sought to overthrow the Ugandan Government and inflicted brutal violence on the population in northern Uganda. LRA forces also targeted local government officials and employees. The LRA also targeted international humanitarian convoys and local NGO workers.

The LRA abducted large numbers of civilians for training as guerrillas. Most victims were children and young adults. The LRA abducted young girls as sex and labor slaves. Other children, mainly girls, were reported to have been sold, traded, or given as gifts by the LRA to arms dealers in Sudan. While some later escaped or were rescued, the whereabouts of many children remain unknown.

In particular, the LRA abducted numerous children and, at clandestine bases, terrorized them into virtual slavery as guards, concubines, and soldiers. In addition to being beaten, raped, and forced to march until exhausted, abducted children were forced to participate in the killing of other children who had attempted to escape. Amnesty International reported that without child abductions, the LRA would have few combatants. More than 6,000 children were abducted during 1998, although many of those abducted later escaped or were released. Most human rights NGOs placed the number of abducted children held captive by the LRA at around 3,000, although estimates varied substantially.
http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/para/lra.htm

okunoba:

@nopuqeater, so u agree Mohammed had people killed for reciting poems he did`nt like? Murder can never be justified, thank heavens I don`t live in a society where i can be killed for such things. Freedom is speech. Punishment 4 Verbal abuse shouldn`t be death, that`s cruel and unjust punishment.

U can slam Christianity all u want or any other religion for all i care, the two of u are very similar except that the christians are atleast trying to reform their religion unlike the muslims who still believe all the actrocities commited in the name of Islam are all justified 4 the glory of Allah. Any religion that justifies violence can`t be a religion of peace.

One should really laugh on reading this reaction first you rushed to quote half truth, now the truth has been shown to you yet you insist on decieving your self that he killed people because he didn't like their poems? Man you are pathetic as even a jejune, on reading the hadith will come to the conclusion that Kab was actively surpotting and mobilising the enemies of Islam to attack the Holy Prophet and his men, yet you said he killed him for verbal abuse, I only wonder whether you ever entered the four corners of any school, coz this kind of reasoning + dishonest behavior shames you and your family.
Nopuqeater:

Kab was shocked that Muslims defeated the Quraishi in the Battle of Badr, where many notable leaders of the Makkan pagans were killed, Abu jahl was one of them.

Kab was in hatred of the Muslims that he went all the way to Makka from Madina where he lived to encourage the Makkans to fight the Muslims, again. That was before the Battle of Hud that followed.

With this in mind, every rational person would take the accomplice of his enemy as his enemy, too. Kab was now an ally of Makkans, against residents of Madina, the muslims and Prophet Muhammad (AS). Kab has now embark on treason against a community that he was a member, pledged to protect.

Re: Adultery: Iranian Woman To Receive 99 Lashes by nopuqeater: 2:12pm On Sep 14, 2010
@Okunoba: « #54 on: Today at 01:10:06 PM »
[QUote]@nopuqeater, so u agree Mohammed had people killed for reciting poems he did`nt like? Murder can never be justified, thank heavens I don`t live in a society where i can be killed for such things. Freedom is speech. Punishment 4 Verbal abuse shouldn`t be death, that`s cruel and unjust punishment.[/Quoute]You are a slow thinker, Okunoba. Your type of man is a man who listens to a joke, hears the punchline, everyone laughs except you. But you laugh many days later because you just got it.

K'ab (Lanatullah) was not killed for his poetry or because he was a jew. He was killed because he was a warrior from the other side, wirh Makkans while he lived in Madina. That is treason. Even his wife said to him, "YOU are at War", when he was going out to meet his end, Alhamdulillah. As I read this story that I posted, above, it seems to me that one of those who killed him was a Muslim Jew; another proof that Muhammad (AS) was the messenger of God to all peoples. There are abundant verses in the Bible where apostates, enemies of the community were demanded to be killed, for the good of Yahweh, Jehovah, Adonia (thanks ALetheia for giving this name, Adonia), Eloi (Thanks hanging Jesus on the cross for saying this Name instead of the others that the people who claim to follow you say), Jesus if he was the father and ghost who slept with his mother by overshadowing and "COMING UPON" her to produce himself.

You should read, sometimes. That sometimes, one of them is this; today. Read the above again. The USA, Britain, where ever you may be living kills the enemies of the government. If they dont potential disaster will actually manifest itself, from potential to reality. Poetry

[Quote]U can slam Christianity all u want or any other religion for all i care, the two of u are very similar except that the christians are atleast trying to reform their religion unlike the muslims who still believe all the actrocities commited in the name of Islam are all justified 4 the glory of Allah. Any religion that justifies violence can`t be a religion of peace.[/Quote]SInce okunoba is not a christian, I take it, he would not care to know about the atrocities of Christianity, even today? All you have to do is to youtube, under: christian Missionary atrocities" and you will see what they are doing in Aghanistan and Iraq to name just a few. In Sudan, the negess wil have two types of candies; one sweet, they say its from Jesus their god. The other sour they say thats Muhammad (AS). Of course the youths prefer the sweet candies. The reality is that often good medicine that will work on you to make you well is not sweet but bitter, sour, take your choice, but definitely not sweet. Thats reality.
[/quote]
Re: Adultery: Iranian Woman To Receive 99 Lashes by nopuqeater: 2:15pm On Sep 14, 2010
@Okunoba and gang of disbelievers, enemies of God: read the above. Never mind how it comes out of my computer. It tells you that nothing is perfect, except what Allah makes perfect; His Message to mankind. Your lies are very obvious, Okunoba.
Re: Adultery: Iranian Woman To Receive 99 Lashes by nopuqeater: 2:39pm On Sep 14, 2010
My esteemed Muslim brothers and sisters; Be strong and be focused in the Sirat (way) Mustaquim (Straight, uncrooked that is Islam). May Allah strengthen you, individually and collectively in all of your dealings. Amin. He Alone Knows your needs and how it will be achieved. May Allah makes you all achievers in good deeds and al the successes of this world and the hereafter.

He is the Knower of al secrets. May He not let man and or jinn to know your secrets, hence be able to undermine you or waylay you as to cause you any distress. Amin.

As you defend the Deen of Allah for mankind, originally revealed to Adam (AS) as his way to worship his Creator, Allah the Almighty, and completed on Muhammad (AS), after it has progressed through all the Messengers and Prophets (AS), be strong in it and be determined and be steadfast. The enemies of Allah are many and they come in all forms, and all ways; subtle or overt. It amounts to the same thing; wanting you to leave and follow them, not just for a moment but forever.

They want you to abandon One Complete God Who needs no partner for 3 or many, or for themselves, each of them their own handmade, from their forebearers in their desire to partnership sometime with God.

At least in our little knowledge we do know that God is not under the laws of man, so He does not die, need food, beg another God, etc and declares as Jesus did "Of my own power, I can do nothing".
Re: Adultery: Iranian Woman To Receive 99 Lashes by DeepSight(m): 2:58pm On Sep 14, 2010
It is nauseating that any person can defend this.

Absolutely nauseating.

Persons defending this are the lowest low life conceivable. In the immortal words of Tony Blair - it is doubtful if such persons are sentient at all.
Re: Adultery: Iranian Woman To Receive 99 Lashes by bashydemy(m): 9:51pm On Sep 14, 2010
allah is great
Re: Adultery: Iranian Woman To Receive 99 Lashes by DeepSight(m): 12:24pm On Sep 15, 2010
^^^ Does Allah support stoning women to death and flogging them for having s"ex ?
Re: Adultery: Iranian Woman To Receive 99 Lashes by nopuqeater: 12:54pm On Sep 15, 2010
@Deep Sight: « #59 on: Yesterday at 02:58:23 PM »
[Quote]It is nauseating that any person can defend this.

Absolutely nauseating.[/quote]Moses had a law like that. Jesus said all the laws of Moses, including the least of the jots must be preserved and followed. Though the Bible said Jesus said to a crowd after the skin of a woman accused "who so ever has no sin should throw the first stone". They all dispersed and she was free to go. Note: Jesus did not forgive her, because she did not offend Jesus. Jesus didnt throw the first stone as an affirmation that he was sinless. It may have been that the incident happens, and before they brought her to Jesus, The God WHo sent His servant Jesus to his people revealed the conditions and decision to Jesus, as Al Maidah said of that Jesus was able to tell the children of Israel what they stored in their homes. The point is that the law remained in the Jewish book, the reason the Jews of Madina brought the same case to the Messenger (AS) to decide.

[QUote]Persons defending this are the lowest low life conceivable. In the immortal words of Tony Blair - it is doubtful if such persons are sentient at all.[/Quote]Though the Jews and Christians in their deviant mode have shelved the practice, it is yet in their holy books. Then Jesus and Moses are in this grou as you describe the defenders, above. Is Tony Blair the standard bearer of morality? Lets look at his role in the invasion of Iraq, with the yellow case from Nigger Republic that never was. To accept this man and his type as your standard is very troubling.
Re: Adultery: Iranian Woman To Receive 99 Lashes by DeepSight(m): 1:00pm On Sep 15, 2010
nopuqeater:

@Deep Sight: « #59 on: Yesterday at 02:58:23 PM »Moses had a law like that. Jesus said all the laws of Moses, including the least of the jots must be preserved and followed. Though the Bible said Jesus said to a crowd after the skin of a woman accused "who so ever has no sin should throw the first stone". They all dispersed and she was free to go. Note: Jesus did not forgive her, because she did not offend Jesus. Jesus didnt throw the first stone as an affirmation that he was sinless. It may have been that the incident happens, and before they brought her to Jesus, The God WHo sent His servant Jesus to his people revealed the conditions and decision to Jesus, as Al Maidah said of that Jesus was able to tell the children of Israel what they stored in their homes. The point is that the law remained in the Jewish book, the reason the Jews of Madina brought the same case to the Messenger (AS) to decide.

That the practice is contained in the Old Testament is no excuse. The Old testament is a notoriously barbaric and inhuman series which records the primitive and scandalous practices of the Jews, such as stoning women to death.

It is condemnable in the Bible, just as surely as it is condemnable in this instance. I do not hold brief for the bible, or for jews.

Jesus' approach to the matter was however manifestly superior and humane.

Is Tony Blair the standard bearer of morality? Lets look at his role in the invasion of Iraq, with the yellow case from Nigger Republic that never was. To accept this man and his type as your standard is very troubling.

Actually I despise the man. I merely used that quote from him, beacuse it is exceedingly apt.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Had A Dangerous Dream This Afternoon! Need Obadiah's Interpretation. / God Has No Religion. True Or False? / Is Female Co - Pastor Scriptural

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.