Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:19 AM

Ifeanyi Ubah Of Former YPP Is A Traitor And A Conman - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Ubah Of Former YPP Is A Traitor And A Conman (17993 Views)

Oba Akanbi Hailed By Prince Harry As His 'New In-Law' Is A Conman - Daily Man / Temitope Majekodunmi Endsars Youth Rep. May Be A Traitor And Opportunist / Akpabio Is A Phenomenal Traitor And Killer- Hon. Michael Enyong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Of Former YPP Is A Traitor And A Conman by SaintM90(m): 10:06am On Mar 26, 2019
Who ever advised PIU to take this decision just killed him politically!! Just the same way no other party can win Lagos no matter how bad they perform, APC can never, I repeat never have an inroad into anambra state!!
We're patiently waiting for him in 2022 or 2023!!
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Of Former YPP Is A Traitor And A Conman by PeterUdeme: 10:16am On Mar 26, 2019
Kahujadekadura:
. He betrayed u becos of dat. We can't love a party dat killed most of our brothers.

You still love PDP after drowning many massob members. Your hate for APC has been there before it came to power so spare us the bullcrap!

Obi killed many massob memebers yet you voted him to be VP. No one takes igboman serious. Your hatred is inborn.

4 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Of Former YPP Is A Traitor And A Conman by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:25am On Mar 26, 2019
wellmax:

Children of hate.

So it is not about individual, it is political party whether he performs or not.

Little wonder the northerners have shown to be wiser, smarter than you politically.

See what happened in Sokoto and Kano.

But no! Ibo will always be Ibo. Children of hate
d same northerners who rigged ganduje to power...abeg stop overrating them...apga de anambra apc de edo
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Of Former YPP Is A Traitor And A Conman by wellmax(m): 10:30am On Mar 26, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
d same northerners who rigged ganduje to power...abeg stop overrating them...apga de anambra apc de edo

I laugh, you are so naive. Did you see the trend in the Presidentail elections compared to the governorship elections on Sokoto, Kano, Bauchi, Oyo etc? That is political maturity. Voted individuals andnot just parties. but SE/SS, na only one place their belle face
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Of Former YPP Is A Traitor And A Conman by tinsel: 10:38am On Mar 26, 2019
Kahujadekadura:
Which post has he handed in d past talk less of his work
Ifeanyi is a man of goodwill. He does not need to handle any post in order to help people. He is using his personal wealth. Many kids are here.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Of Former YPP Is A Traitor And A Conman by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:40am On Mar 26, 2019
wellmax:

I laugh, you are so naive. Did you see the trend in the Presidentail elections compared to the governorship elections on Sokoto, Kano, Bauchi, Oyo etc? That is political maturity. Voted individuals andnot just parties. but SE/SS, na only one place their belle face
did u see Wat happened in edo wer pdp apc share d situations in presidential/nass elections but gorveno apc clear all...in anambra pdp ypp clear all nass while state assembly agpa won almost all...go to cross river a guy won federal house of reps seat under apc defeating the incumbent Cross River speaker..agege won in delta under apc..orji won in abia under apc...imo has two senators let's hope okoro wins his battle to get his certificate..also sm reps seats In imo..so is this not maturity...unless u are blind to see...nobe only north mature u hear...lagos wey mature hooligans stop pdp from winning sm of d seats de won in federal house and state house...make we node amplifiy foolishness on nairaland..

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Of Former YPP Is A Traitor And A Conman by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 26, 2019
Kahujadekadura:
Compare u place wit Anambra my state and tell urself d result.
Idiot

Compare Anambra with Akwa ibom? You tell yourself the result
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Of Former YPP Is A Traitor And A Conman by ransomed: 11:14am On Mar 26, 2019
AAC deputy governorship candidate defected to PDP in Rivers state, no noise, in fact it was termed democracy. When Gbenga Daniel left PDP for APC, he was called " a Yoruba traitor" Ifeanyi Ubah dumped YPP for APC, they have started shouting betrayal. No permanent friend in politics but, permanent interest.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Of Former YPP Is A Traitor And A Conman by biztip: 11:30am On Mar 26, 2019
ubah has greater dreams of becoming anambra governor. that dream has been dashed with this move. he should have moved back to apga whether d apga people want him or not. or stay wit d ypp till gov election in anambra reaches.. been APC he can't even win a councillor seat if he contests.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Of Former YPP Is A Traitor And A Conman by Topmaike007(m): 1:52pm On Mar 26, 2019
chozzy:
I know so many youth groups that mobilised for Ubah's YPP senatorial bid partly based on the
spirit of the Not-too-young-to-run Bill just to carve out a path for the youths.

Today, he abandoned the youths and chose to join the same old and expiring baggage holding Nigeria down

Ifeanyi Ubah will end like Godswill Akpabio.

Wait and see ...
you're are talking with sentiment,so you're saying if you're nominated in your constituency to go for senator as an APC candidate you will not go?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Of Former YPP Is A Traitor And A Conman by Topmaike007(m): 1:53pm On Mar 26, 2019
Gandollar:
All politics is local. Why can't Ngige win futher elections in Anambra?
because you people play politics with hatred and sentiment
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Of Former YPP Is A Traitor And A Conman by Topmaike007(m): 1:56pm On Mar 26, 2019
laptopsale:
and he couldn't win with those parties,why abandon the only party that successfully won you the Senate ticket weeks after elections?
is it your winning or is he representing you?pls leave the man alone
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Of Former YPP Is A Traitor And A Conman by Udopasa: 2:10pm On Mar 26, 2019
Kahujadekadura:
With tym we go knw
Sure. Only time will tell...
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Of Former YPP Is A Traitor And A Conman by Udopasa: 2:17pm On Mar 26, 2019
Kahujadekadura:
Mr man, but he has being contesting and loosing abi.
Talk watin u knw
He was rigged out of PDP primaries by Peter Obi and co during the gubernatorial primaries, he joined Apga, helped them in no small measure to win the gubernatorial election with the promise of getting the Senatorial ticket. Apga later reneged in giving him the automatic Senatorial ticket promised and even went to the extent of disqualifying him from the whole process. This singular act, made him leave the party for YPP and his structure followed him and delivered him alongside Ndi Anambra South.

Now, for the records, the only time Ifeanyi Ubah lost an election fair and square in the history of Anambra State was when he contested for the gubernatorial seat under the platform of LP.

So, you see, he hasn't been contesting and "losing" but he has been contesting and being "rigged out". Dalu
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Of Former YPP Is A Traitor And A Conman by Kahujadekadura: 2:22pm On Mar 26, 2019
Udopasa:
He was rigged out of PDP primaries by Peter Obi and co during the gubernatorial primaries, he joined Apga, helped them in no small measure to win the gubernatorial election with the promise of getting the Senatorial ticket. Apga later reneged in giving him the automatic Senatorial ticket promised and even went to the extent of disqualifying him from the whole process. This singular act, made him leave the party for YPP and his structure followed him and delivered him alongside Ndi Anambra South.

Now, for the records, the only time Ifeanyi Ubah lost an election fair and square in the history of Anambra State was when he contested for the gubernatorial seat under the platform of LP.

So, you see, he hasn't been contesting and "losing" but he has been contesting and being "rigged out". Dalu
All u said is true but d point there is what concerns his political predicament with APC.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Of Former YPP Is A Traitor And A Conman by Kahujadekadura: 2:23pm On Mar 26, 2019
tinsel:

Ifeanyi is a man of goodwill. He does not need to handle any post in order to help people. He is using his personal wealth. Many kids are here.
Tell me how many ppls he don help dat is outside political campaign
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Of Former YPP Is A Traitor And A Conman by Kahujadekadura: 2:26pm On Mar 26, 2019
PeterUdeme:

You still love PDP after drowning many massob members. Your hate for APC has been there before it came to power so spare us the bullcrap!

Obi killed many massob memebers yet you voted him to be VP. No one takes igboman serious. Your hatred is inborn.
Who told u dat I love Obi. I am never a fan of Obi and in my words, I never suggest Ubah to join PDP. What I am saying is dat, since he won as a YPP candidate, what made him relocate to APC even bf his swearing in. He should stay put for dat party.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Of Former YPP Is A Traitor And A Conman by Udopasa: 6:50pm On Mar 26, 2019
Kahujadekadura:
All u said is true but d point there is what concerns his political predicament with APC.
He isn't having a "political predicament" at the moment hence he's free to associate with any party he seems for.

But, the sacred code should be, "do not forget the grassroot" and all will be well regardless.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Of Former YPP Is A Traitor And A Conman by rexwalters: 8:04pm On Mar 26, 2019
Whiteangel1234:

Must he join a big party ? We that voted for him in a small party YPP are not Stvpid
Very stupid,for lack of vision my people perish,what a waste of your voting franchise,and now you are calling our distinguished senator names?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Of Former YPP Is A Traitor And A Conman by rexwalters: 8:07pm On Mar 26, 2019
Whiteangel1234:

He moved from APGA to YPP not PDP .

He was in PDP 2015
Promoter of the failed Transformation Ambassadors of Nigeria (reelect Jonathan 2015).
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Of Former YPP Is A Traitor And A Conman by Kahujadekadura: 10:31pm On Mar 26, 2019
Udopasa:
He isn't having a "political predicament" at the moment hence he's free to associate with any party he seems for.

But, the sacred code should be, "do not forget the grassroot" and all will be well regardless.
I pray make 2023 reach. D kind shock he go experience no dey for dis world. He should ask all d APC members in Anambra beginning from Ngige to d least, hw dey use to feel during election.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Of Former YPP Is A Traitor And A Conman by Udopasa: 5:53am On Mar 27, 2019
Kahujadekadura:
I pray make 2023 reach. D kind shock he go experience no dey for dis world. He should ask all d APC members in Anambra beginning from Ngige to d least, hw dey use to feel during election.
Not true. If he keeps in touch with the same"street" that has made him, the "streets" will sure continue to be loyal to him irrespective of political party.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Of Former YPP Is A Traitor And A Conman by Kahujadekadura: 10:01am On Mar 27, 2019
Udopasa:
Not true. If he keeps in touch with the same"street" that has made him, the "streets" will sure continue to be loyal to him irrespective of political party.
I presume d likes of Ngige, Akpabio and co did d same
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Of Former YPP Is A Traitor And A Conman by Udopasa: 8:31am On Mar 28, 2019
Kahujadekadura:
I presume d likes of Ngige, Akpabio and co did d same
Ask Ndi Anambra. Ngige got to Abuja as a Senator and forgot his loyalists.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Of Former YPP Is A Traitor And A Conman by Kahujadekadura: 9:12am On Mar 28, 2019
Udopasa:
Ask Ndi Anambra. Ngige got to Abuja as a Senator and forgot his loyalists.
I from Anambra
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Of Former YPP Is A Traitor And A Conman by Udopasa: 11:41pm On Mar 28, 2019
Kahujadekadura:
I from Anambra
Then, answer it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku’s Witness Weeps At Tribunal, Says APC ‘thugs’ Shot Two During Election / Tinubu Deliberately Put Northerners In Key Places – Ribadu / Judge Blasts FG For Not Producing Witnesses Against Orubebe.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.