Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,999 members, 7,863,592 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:02 PM

Ifeanyi Ubah Of Former YPP Is A Traitor And A Conman - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Ubah Of Former YPP Is A Traitor And A Conman (17990 Views)

Oba Akanbi Hailed By Prince Harry As His 'New In-Law' Is A Conman - Daily Man / Temitope Majekodunmi Endsars Youth Rep. May Be A Traitor And Opportunist / Akpabio Is A Phenomenal Traitor And Killer- Hon. Michael Enyong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Of Former YPP Is A Traitor And A Conman by Kinikini: 8:53am On Mar 26, 2019
Grandstanding on a matter that is 4 years away from now that you are not even sure of being alive. Shior. Very typically emotional.

Whiteangel1234:
Its unfair and treachery to take the goodwill of the people of Anambra South for granted more reason to ban all this small political parties .

APC is a cursed and rejected party in Anambra state , we removed Andy Ubah a sitting APC Senator who also defected from PDP in 2016 .

Ifeanyi Ubah won in an unknown YPP but less than 1 month he have already defected into APC which was entirely rejected in Anambra state . Did He think he won because he can share money ? He did not share money more than Andy Ubah of APC or the ruling APGA candidate yet we voted for him

Its clear he don't want to re-contest for the senate again maybe his plan is to contest for Anambra state Governor in 2022 under APC because as it stand now he is the only high ranking APC member in the whole of Anambra state and maybe positioning himself for Governorship in 2022 . But I want to assure him that his Governorship Ambition in dead on Arrival and when he failed and move back to contest again for Senate he will also be rejected for this treachery and sabotage of our collective intelligence .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Of Former YPP Is A Traitor And A Conman by jmoore(m): 8:56am On Mar 26, 2019
Politicians are there for their stomachs only. All these fools saying Igbos are playing politics of bitterness are just being ignorant.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Of Former YPP Is A Traitor And A Conman by culcat(m): 8:58am On Mar 26, 2019
Is it possible to re-call him? If yes, there should start the process immediately. grin
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Of Former YPP Is A Traitor And A Conman by maestroferdi: 8:58am On Mar 26, 2019
wellmax:

Rubbish, he has not even being sworn in you are talking about interest of those who elected him. If I may ask, what is their interest?

You are even talking about ultimate/Supreme penalty. You are 100% ignoramus
I feel sorry for you...
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Of Former YPP Is A Traitor And A Conman by Smartwave: 9:00am On Mar 26, 2019
Whiteangel1234:

Must he join a big party ? We that voted for him in a small party YPP are not Stvpid
you voted because of is money. Happy birthday to you, prepare for Lagos trip pls.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Of Former YPP Is A Traitor And A Conman by Mopolchi: 9:04am On Mar 26, 2019
Whiteangel1234:
Its unfair and treachery to take the goodwill of the people of Anambra South for granted more reason to ban all this small political parties .

APC is a cursed and rejected party in Anambra state , we removed Andy Ubah a sitting APC Senator who also defected from PDP in 2016 .

Ifeanyi Ubah won in an unknown YPP but less than 1 month he have already defected into APC which was entirely rejected in Anambra state . Did He think he won because he can share money ? He did not share money more than Andy Ubah of APC or the ruling APGA candidate yet we voted for him

Its clear he don't want to re-contest for the senate again maybe his plan is to contest for Anambra state Governor in 2022 under APC because as it stand now he is the only high ranking APC member in the whole of Anambra state and maybe positioning himself for Governorship in 2022 . But I want to assure him that his Governorship Ambition in dead on Arrival and when he failed and move back to contest again for Senate he will also be rejected for this treachery and sabotage of our collective intelligence .
Thank you for this. Ifeanyi Ubah is a sell-out. He's known for being a political prostitute. He will surely reap what he sow.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Of Former YPP Is A Traitor And A Conman by yashau(m): 9:04am On Mar 26, 2019
gurnam:

Why is igbo politics always centered around waiting for and punishing supposed “betrayers”?

You’ve been waiting to punish yorubas since 2015 but you keep failing and failing, your only politics for the 9th assembly is to “punish” yorubas

Your 2023 politics is also to “punish” yorubas

Are you saying that no matter the performance of Ifeanyi Ubah in the Senate, you will punish him in 2023, regardless of the capacity of his opponent and his own performance in the next 4 years?

Very foolish politics I tell you!
Foolish people as well smh.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Of Former YPP Is A Traitor And A Conman by wellmax(m): 9:06am On Mar 26, 2019
maestroferdi:
I feel sorry for you...

Sorry for your miserable self
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Of Former YPP Is A Traitor And A Conman by frowland(m): 9:07am On Mar 26, 2019
Whiteangel1234:

Must he join a big party ? We that voted for him in a small party YPP are not Stvpid

You never voted for him. Swear with your life and die! Ndi ara everywhere you look. Anyway, none of you here made him a billionaire. Political career or not this men are great and nothing you say here or do will change that. Secondly, If Ngige had contested senate under APC, you think he will not also win?

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Of Former YPP Is A Traitor And A Conman by maestroferdi: 9:14am On Mar 26, 2019
wellmax:

Sorry for your miserable self
You are allowing needless bile to eat you up...

I am having a ball over here...
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Of Former YPP Is A Traitor And A Conman by Ohraykon: 9:17am On Mar 26, 2019
gurnam:

Why is igbo politics always centered around waiting for and punishing supposed “betrayers”?

You’ve been waiting to punish yorubas since 2015 but you keep failing and failing, your only politics for the 9th assembly is to “punish” yorubas

Are you saying that no matter the performance of Ifeanyi Ubah in the Senate, you will punish him in 2023, regardless of the capacity of his opponent and his own performance in the next 4 years?

i wonder my oga their bitterness is too much for a tribe with the highest population of christians dey are far from Jesus

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Of Former YPP Is A Traitor And A Conman by altereg0: 9:24am On Mar 26, 2019
agaliboy:
Typical Ibo man. They can beat their chest and shout marginalisation to high heavens. But watch them, all na wash.

Money is still the bedrock of the typical ibo man.

Typical bigot. What has money got to do with this post now?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Of Former YPP Is A Traitor And A Conman by Udopasa: 9:25am On Mar 26, 2019
Gandollar:
All politics is local. Why can't Ngige win futher elections in Anambra?
Ngige and Ifeanyi Ubah isn't same. Ifeanyi Ubah learnt his lessons not to work entirely with party structure but to have his own structure distinct from the party but Working in cahoots with the party in areas of similar interest.

Ngige began to lose elections the moment he went to Abuja as a Senator and forgot almost all his followers who have followed him for years there by refusing to oil his political machinery and attracting anything substantial to his constituents.

So, regardless of the party Ifeanyi Ubah joins, if he forgets his people and become more of an Abuja politician,the people will reject him.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Of Former YPP Is A Traitor And A Conman by Ziggylady(f): 9:32am On Mar 26, 2019
As usual,ignorant afonjas holed up in various ogbomoso caves will keep spewing trash about SE politics like mumus.

This was exactly how they pushed and hailed Okorocha when he ported to APC ,claiming he has all it takes to be the next Pressident of Igbo extraction,only to trash him like used rag later on..

Like Akpabio,Ubah has buried his political career and no yoruba noise-maker here can save him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Of Former YPP Is A Traitor And A Conman by Kahujadekadura: 9:32am On Mar 26, 2019
gurnam:

Who cares about his achievement. Anything he wanna achieve, he can do it from YPP party
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Of Former YPP Is A Traitor And A Conman by Kahujadekadura: 9:39am On Mar 26, 2019
bender79:
He has betrayed you because he moved to APC? So it doesnt matter if he performs anymore? Otondo!!!!
. He betrayed u becos of dat. We can't love a party dat killed most of our brothers.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Of Former YPP Is A Traitor And A Conman by Kahujadekadura: 9:40am On Mar 26, 2019
tinsel:

Nobody felt sympathy for Ifeanyi. People voted him because of his work. He gives everybody both individuals and the church. His good work saved him.
Which post has he handed in d past talk less of his work
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Of Former YPP Is A Traitor And A Conman by Oblang(m): 9:42am On Mar 26, 2019
Gandollar:
Kindly furnish us with the performance score card of your senator? Suddenly the Senate has become a place of performance for you lots.

So its impossible to perform as a senator?

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Of Former YPP Is A Traitor And A Conman by Kahujadekadura: 9:42am On Mar 26, 2019
Oshigun:

don't mind them. Igbos hold the universal patent for politics of hate. How effective can Ubah be as a lone YPP Senator? If not that the Igbo man is sentimental beyond redemption, is it not obvious Ubah can achieve more for his constituency, which is the ultimate aim of gaining political office, under a bigger and more influential platform?

As a hateful and myopic people, their annoyance is that Ubah has joined the "Yoruba Party" instead of them seeing the big picture of what can be achieved politically. APGA that is a sell out and disgrace to Igbos and Ojukwu they continue to defend whereas Yorubas would have dumped ACN and its precursors ages ago had they behaved as treacherously and as selfishly as APGA.

Igbos should face the fact that they don't love themselves or their struggle as they claim. Otherwise many Igbos would remain dedicated to the greater good rather than what obtains today where Igbos, more than all other Nigerians, typify the politics of 'food is ready' and "me,myself and I" dedication that sees them running from pillar to post like Isale Eko Olosho. They don't believe in patiently building anything to serve others or benefit generations coming behind. It is all about selfishly aligning with what aids personal ambition today and immediately. Good luck to Igbos in Nigeria.
Ifenyi should wait till next election. And dat tym we go show him what it take to be in APC and contest in Anambra. He is so foolish beyond human reasoning. Dat place u kept Ngige, Andy and co na dat place where we go send him.
At least Ekwenfi learnt her lesson and came back to PDP and won
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Of Former YPP Is A Traitor And A Conman by Ziggylady(f): 9:42am On Mar 26, 2019
StOla:

My brother, I tire for this wicked and hate-mongering people ooo.

Always betrayed and fixated on punishment.

Imagine how far they could have gone if they were not stuck in the mud waiting to ambush and punish those who have since passed beyond their ambush position.

Your hypocrisy really stinks....Ofcourse Ifeanyi Ubah is now the latest god of yorubad and no longer GEJ's TAN "corrupt individual" now that he is in APC

You lots have no shame and honour what-so-ever..

Tueh!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Of Former YPP Is A Traitor And A Conman by Kahujadekadura: 9:44am On Mar 26, 2019
Tetehjewels:

See this insignificant fly saying he is assuring Ifeanyi Uba of a loss. Get off your Tramadol this morning.

All he has to do is ensure that his people get the due dividends why he was voted in and he will win again under APC this time except you Anambra dullards follow party and not performance as the bonafide dullards you are.
No prob. U can't decides for Igbos. Igbos by nature are king of their own making, we no be beggars. If u knw dat which we voted u for, uphold it for ur own betterment.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Of Former YPP Is A Traitor And A Conman by Kahujadekadura: 9:45am On Mar 26, 2019
Udopasa:
If only the author of this hogwash is a bit intelligent, he/she would have observed that Ndi Anambra South voted for Ifeanyi Ubah and not "party". And since they voted for the "person" and not the "party", why should the party he now joins, be a problem to Ndi Anambra South?

Some persons just need to go get some sense. Tueh!
Mr man, but he has being contesting and loosing abi.
Talk watin u knw
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Of Former YPP Is A Traitor And A Conman by Kahujadekadura: 9:45am On Mar 26, 2019
Richards72:
This is the only way he can via for the seat of the senate president....
Make dat senate president kill am for dat place
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Of Former YPP Is A Traitor And A Conman by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 26, 2019
Kahujadekadura:
No prob. U can't decides for Igbos. Igbos by nature are king of their own making, we no be beggars. If u knw dat which we voted u for, uphold it for ur own betterment.

what is this one yapping about? Igbos are alleged kings of their own making yet cannot transform their own states to kingdoms. Thunder fire una dia

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Of Former YPP Is A Traitor And A Conman by Kahujadekadura: 9:55am On Mar 26, 2019
Udopasa:
Ngige and Ifeanyi Ubah isn't same. Ifeanyi Ubah learnt his lessons not to work entirely with party structure but to have his own structure distinct from the party but Working in cahoots with the party in areas of similar interest.

Ngige began to lose elections the moment he went to Abuja as a Senator and forgot almost all his followers who have followed him for years there by refusing to oil his political machinery and attracting anything substantial to his constituents.

So, regardless of the party Ifeanyi Ubah joins, if he forgets his people and become more of an Abuja politician,the people will reject him.
With tym we go knw
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Of Former YPP Is A Traitor And A Conman by bender79: 9:55am On Mar 26, 2019
LegalOpinion:

Do you know anybody in APC that has performed well?
I still wonder why you are comfortable living in Lagos instead of relocating to Aba your home town.

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Of Former YPP Is A Traitor And A Conman by Kahujadekadura: 9:56am On Mar 26, 2019
Ziggylady:

Your hypocrisy really stinks....Ofcourse Ifeanyi Ubah is now the latest god of yorubad and no longer GEJ's TAN "corrupt individual" now that he is in APC

You lots have no shame and honour what-so-ever..

Tueh!!!
Na ur shame. Leave us wit dat
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Of Former YPP Is A Traitor And A Conman by Kahujadekadura: 9:57am On Mar 26, 2019
Tetehjewels:

what is this one yapping about? Igbos are alleged kings of their own making yet cannot transform their own states to kingdoms. Thunder fire una dia
Compare u place wit Anambra my state and tell urself d result.
Idiot
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Of Former YPP Is A Traitor And A Conman by SaintM90(m): 9:58am On Mar 26, 2019
Fianze93:
Let's wait till he doesn't perform well... Political parties shouldn't be our problem, lack of performance should be.

Meanwhile, when he was following Emeka Offor up and down, you didn't know part of the condition Sir Offor will give was for him to join APC?

I believe he will still win, in as much as he performs well. And if he contest for governor, I will likely vote for him.

We are waiting for you and him already..
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Of Former YPP Is A Traitor And A Conman by Deepthoughts: 9:59am On Mar 26, 2019
Whiteangel1234:

Now what excuse can he give for decamping other the vain pursuit of selfish political power,if we don't do away with the phenomenon of decamping it will never augur well for us.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Of Former YPP Is A Traitor And A Conman by cookingsoul(m): 10:03am On Mar 26, 2019
Oshigun:

don't mind them. Igbos hold the universal patent for politics of hate. How effective can Ubah be as a lone YPP Senator? If not that the Igbo man is sentimental beyond redemption, is it not obvious Ubah can achieve more for his constituency, which is the ultimate aim of gaining political office, under a bigger and more influential platform?

As a hateful and myopic people, their annoyance is that Ubah has joined the "Yoruba Party" instead of them seeing the big picture of what can be achieved politically. APGA that is a sell out and disgrace to Igbos and Ojukwu they continue to defend whereas Yorubas would have dumped ACN and its precursors ages ago had they behaved as treacherously and as selfishly as APGA.

Igbos should face the fact that they don't love themselves or their struggle as they claim. Otherwise many Igbos would remain dedicated to the greater good rather than what obtains today where Igbos, more than all other Nigerians, typify the politics of 'food is ready' and "me,myself and I" dedication that sees them running from pillar to post like Isale Eko Olosho. They don't believe in patiently building anything to serve others or benefit generations coming behind. It is all about selfishly aligning with what aids personal ambition today and immediately. Good luck to Igbos in Nigeria.
well spoken they will keep quiet about terrible leadership in d east nd b making noise about lagos state politics.foolish set of ppls d igbos have gone from village champions to internet champions always pitying themselves.oh woe is me bcuz am igbo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Commissions Tulsi Chanrai Foundation Eye Hospital [photos] / INEC: Tinubu, Buhari, Adeleke, Other Politicians Involved In Certificate Sagas / Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.