Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Church Boys Are The Worst Kind Of Men To Be With - Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Church Boys Are The Worst Kind Of Men To Be With - Lady (42021 Views)

Man Faints In Court After Sex With Lady & Unable To Pay Hotel Bills (pics) / The Worst Kind Of Envy(pics Attached). / Man Dies In Onitsha Hotel While Having Sex With Lady Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Church Boys Are The Worst Kind Of Men To Be With - Lady by newsynews: 1:24pm On Mar 26, 2019
A lady has stated that Church boys are the worst kind of men to be with because their being spirit-filled drains a lady of her spirit.

She made this statement in reaction to a post by a @TomiwaImmanuel on Twitter who advised ladies to stop running after trash men.

He wrote:

Your taste is trash. Your selection process is also trash.That’s why you keep meeting and getting involved with all these trash men.Get some Jesus-wisdom.

Get you that Holy Spirit-filter.You’ll see clearly and you’ll choose well.

In response, the lady @thedeolabee accused church boys of always guilt tripping one with the Bible.

I will maintain this stance till the day I die, church boys are the worst kind of men to be with. Spirit filled that will drain your own spirit. They’ll guilt trip you with the Bible and be doing “love is patient, love is kind”

She continued:

You’ll be much better with a kind hearted person. More often than not, these “spirit-filled” guys are pretentious and they don’t even know it. They are obsessed with their Christian church image, that no real Christ-like character has been formed in themThey walk the walk and talk the talk, so they’ll actually pass your small tests and observations

They walk the walk and talk the talk, so they’ll actually pass your small tests and observations

You’ll meet a guy that checks all your Christian sister boxes but you just can’t shake that uneasiness you feel about him, you’ll be wondering “God why won’t you let me do this?” That’s God telling you that he’s a scam dear

https://lailasnews.com/church-boys-worse-lady/

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Church Boys Are The Worst Kind Of Men To Be With - Lady by alBHAGDADI: 1:29pm On Mar 26, 2019
Below is a picture of her kind of man.

The type she will never see his face because he only comes home 2am.

121 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Church Boys Are The Worst Kind Of Men To Be With - Lady by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:53pm On Mar 26, 2019

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Church Boys Are The Worst Kind Of Men To Be With - Lady by Oluwasaeon(m): 3:51pm On Mar 26, 2019
Dem don fvck dis one taya

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Church Boys Are The Worst Kind Of Men To Be With - Lady by princeade86(m): 3:52pm On Mar 26, 2019
While church girls are the worst also.

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Church Boys Are The Worst Kind Of Men To Be With - Lady by Sirpaul(m): 3:52pm On Mar 26, 2019
dem don use am do after service match

12 Likes

Re: Church Boys Are The Worst Kind Of Men To Be With - Lady by ShitHead(m): 3:52pm On Mar 26, 2019
You are lucky that you no hang your pants outside.

Snakes like you are the reasons for pant stealing.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Church Boys Are The Worst Kind Of Men To Be With - Lady by jerryunit48: 3:52pm On Mar 26, 2019
But it can be frustrating to be with typical church girl

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Church Boys Are The Worst Kind Of Men To Be With - Lady by Ivimilly: 3:53pm On Mar 26, 2019
When girls hormones start misbehaving they end up spewing nonsense very messed up creatures

12 Likes

Re: Church Boys Are The Worst Kind Of Men To Be With - Lady by HigherEd: 3:53pm On Mar 26, 2019
What is with Nairaland and churches today cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Church Boys Are The Worst Kind Of Men To Be With - Lady by xamilola(f): 3:53pm On Mar 26, 2019
newsynews:
A lady has stated that Church boys are the worst kind of men to be with because their being spirit-filled drains a lady of her spirit.

She made this statement in reaction to a post by a @TomiwaImmanuel on Twitter who advised ladies to stop running after trash men.

He wrote:

In response, the lady @thedeolabee accused church boys of always guilt tripping one with the Bible.

She continued:

https://lailasnews.com/church-boys-worse-lady/

speak for yourself ma

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Church Boys Are The Worst Kind Of Men To Be With - Lady by B3sty(m): 3:53pm On Mar 26, 2019
Madam, what do you want us to do now?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Church Boys Are The Worst Kind Of Men To Be With - Lady by Ayoswit(f): 3:53pm On Mar 26, 2019
Who broke this one's heart? Brother Timothy, brother James or brother Andrew? undecided

30 Likes

Re: Church Boys Are The Worst Kind Of Men To Be With - Lady by Groovenaija360(m): 3:53pm On Mar 26, 2019
grin
Re: Church Boys Are The Worst Kind Of Men To Be With - Lady by OneKinGuy(m): 3:53pm On Mar 26, 2019
grin
Re: Church Boys Are The Worst Kind Of Men To Be With - Lady by ArmaniUhuru: 3:54pm On Mar 26, 2019
Spirit filled that will drain your own Spirit. grin grin grin grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Church Boys Are The Worst Kind Of Men To Be With - Lady by encryptjay(m): 3:54pm On Mar 26, 2019
princeade86:
You're correct. Na innocent church boys dey suffer pass.
The ones that keep dropping Bible quotes on the net and pretend to be godly but nasty things they do ehn.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Church Boys Are The Worst Kind Of Men To Be With - Lady by PussyKing(m): 3:54pm On Mar 26, 2019
Come be with the King, i am not a church boy

I will help you out for free
Re: Church Boys Are The Worst Kind Of Men To Be With - Lady by helinues: 3:55pm On Mar 26, 2019
Same as church ladies

6 Likes

Re: Church Boys Are The Worst Kind Of Men To Be With - Lady by younghartz(m): 3:55pm On Mar 26, 2019
I don't think I'd attend church on Sunday...
I just found out one girl in the choir is pregnant outta wedlock and her father is a Lieutenant General

2 Likes

Re: Church Boys Are The Worst Kind Of Men To Be With - Lady by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:55pm On Mar 26, 2019
Some christians make people say bad things about Christianity!

I love their CHRIST but hate their Christians because their christians do not behave like their CHRIST.......... Mahatma Ghandi, the Buddhist from India!

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Church Boys Are The Worst Kind Of Men To Be With - Lady by Abdul3391(m): 3:55pm On Mar 26, 2019
All those our brothers in the Lord
Re: Church Boys Are The Worst Kind Of Men To Be With - Lady by SEONaijaExpert: 3:56pm On Mar 26, 2019
She must have tasted many of them to be so sure. Jezebel hunting for Church boys.

8 Likes

Re: Church Boys Are The Worst Kind Of Men To Be With - Lady by Nwakannaya1: 3:56pm On Mar 26, 2019
princeade86:
No doubt!!!
Re: Church Boys Are The Worst Kind Of Men To Be With - Lady by oyetunder(m): 3:56pm On Mar 26, 2019
not by force! You have cult boys, yahoo boys, ritual boys and even tramadol boys. Go and pick among them and leave church boys alone. You see, too much immoral experimentations will make you an expert when it comes to useless issues while others are contributing to the general welfare of the people in all other fields.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Church Boys Are The Worst Kind Of Men To Be With - Lady by Justbeingreal(m): 3:56pm On Mar 26, 2019
Vise versa...

It's a two way thing honestly what I watch out for is someone that's real and loyal all those ones that form holy holy n over carry religion 4 head they are most times the actual devils.. So one has to shine eyez..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Church Boys Are The Worst Kind Of Men To Be With - Lady by hisexcellency34: 3:56pm On Mar 26, 2019
Anuofia, church boys kill you there
Re: Church Boys Are The Worst Kind Of Men To Be With - Lady by Femich18(m): 3:56pm On Mar 26, 2019
She is just being foolish

1 Like

Re: Church Boys Are The Worst Kind Of Men To Be With - Lady by bluefilm: 3:57pm On Mar 26, 2019
The same way me I detest church girls.

Girl wey no gree open wifi make man pikin browse free small because she dey charism, dat one na girl? sad

6 Likes

Re: Church Boys Are The Worst Kind Of Men To Be With - Lady by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 26, 2019
Might b true though. I've not had d experience

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! / Dilemma Of A Friend / Nigerian Guy Fakes Being Unable To Pay Bill To Propose To His Girlfriend!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.