Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

BREAKING News,buhari Proposes New Salary For Teachers Equal With The Police - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING News,buhari Proposes New Salary For Teachers Equal With The Police (17107 Views)

Mass Desertion, Retirement Loom As Military Proposes New Service Scheme / Despite High Budget Deficit, Buhari Proposes ₦5.23 Billion To Renovate Villa / Buhari Proposes 12-Month Time Limit For Criminal Cases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING News,buhari Proposes New Salary For Teachers Equal With The Police by Baawaa(m): 8:33am On Mar 27, 2019
BREAKING NEWS
BUHARI PROPOSES NEW SALARY FOR TEACHERS EQUAL SALARY WITH THE POLICE
:
New Teacher's Salary Structure
Gl 07= Assistant Education Officer (AEO) - N198,000
Gl 08= Education Officer (EO) - N254,000
Gl 09= Senior Education Officer (SEO) II - N271,000
Gl 10= Senior Education Officer (SEO) I - N296,000
Gl 12= Principal Education Officer (PEO) - N321,000
Gl 13= Assistant Chief Education Officer (PEO) - N342,000
Gl 14= Chief Education Officer (CEO) - N419,000
Gl 15= Assistant Director Education (ADE) - N483,000
Gl 16= Deputy Director Education (DDE) - N531,000
Gl 17= Director Education (DE) - N1.5million.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING News,buhari Proposes New Salary For Teachers Equal With The Police by oldman112(m): 8:45am On Mar 27, 2019
So the ones in private schools are instructors, poor country, poor government. When was the last time teachers were recruited and you are here paying old people that hardly enter classes. Nigerian government has killed many dreams, growing up I loved teaching, it made me went to College of Education and did my B.ed, but you only wake up with the passion, little or no motivation comes from the other side. Today I settle for business and many of my colleagues still don't believe it. The Nigerian Educational system is good but not favorable to75% of teachers. Good move anyway

8 Likes

Re: BREAKING News,buhari Proposes New Salary For Teachers Equal With The Police by xtgozie(m): 8:48am On Mar 27, 2019
Hmmmm.
Re: BREAKING News,buhari Proposes New Salary For Teachers Equal With The Police by delpee(f): 9:09am On Mar 27, 2019
No source.

Anyway it's a great idea if true. Teachers deserve to be well paid.

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING News,buhari Proposes New Salary For Teachers Equal With The Police by eagleeye2: 9:23am On Mar 27, 2019
PMB,, should first sign the new minimum wage into law

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING News,buhari Proposes New Salary For Teachers Equal With The Police by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:28am On Mar 27, 2019
Believe this fake news at your own peril

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING News,buhari Proposes New Salary For Teachers Equal With The Police by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 27, 2019
Very fake

1 Like

Re: BREAKING News,buhari Proposes New Salary For Teachers Equal With The Police by helinues: 9:41am On Mar 27, 2019
How much are police currently earning? undecided

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING News,buhari Proposes New Salary For Teachers Equal With The Police by OAUTemitayo: 9:48am On Mar 27, 2019
oldman112:
So the ones in private schools are instructors, poor country, poor government. When was the last time teachers were recruited and you are here paying old people that hardly enter classes. Nigerian government has killed many dreams, growing up I loved teaching, it made me went to College of Education and did my B.ed, but you only wake up with the passion, little or no motivation comes from the other side. Today I settle for business and many of my colleagues still don't believe it. The Nigerian Educational system is good but not favorable to75% of teachers. Good move anyway
What concerns government with how much a private school is paying?
Did government force you to work at private school?
Government can only enforce minimum wage on private schools.
Government can't determine how much a private school instructor is paid boss.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING News,buhari Proposes New Salary For Teachers Equal With The Police by OAUTemitayo: 9:50am On Mar 27, 2019
Baawaa:
BREAKING NEWS BUHARI PROPOSES NEW SALARY FOR TEACHERS EQUAL SALARY WITH THE POLICE : New Teacher's Salary Structure Gl 07= Assistant Education Officer (AEO) - N198,000 Gl 08= Education Officer (EO) - N254,000 Gl 09= Senior Education Officer (SEO) II - N271,000 Gl 10= Senior Education Officer (SEO) I - N296,000 Gl 12= Principal Education Officer (PEO) - N321,000 Gl 13= Assistant Chief Education Officer (PEO) - N342,000 Gl 14= Chief Education Officer (CEO) - N419,000 Gl 15= Assistant Director Education (ADE) - N483,000 Gl 16= Deputy Director Education (DDE) - N531,000 Gl 17= Director Education (DE) - N1.5million.
How true?
Re: BREAKING News,buhari Proposes New Salary For Teachers Equal With The Police by senatordave1(m): 9:59am On Mar 27, 2019
OAUTemitayo:

How true?
I doubt this.there's no way the gocernment will pay even a permanent secretary with over 1 million.plus,the federal government have said that the minimum wage will apply fully to junior workers while they negotiate with senior workers for review

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING News,buhari Proposes New Salary For Teachers Equal With The Police by devlishGINGER(m): 10:13am On Mar 27, 2019
Reminds me when you people started the news that NYSC allawe has been increased to 50,000

Cc butterflyLeo
Re: BREAKING News,buhari Proposes New Salary For Teachers Equal With The Police by degamonn: 10:30am On Mar 27, 2019
I do not really understand this government. They earlier mantained that all salary structures will be harmonised once the National Minimum Wage Bill is passed. Now the bill has just been passed and they are proposing salary increment for teachers?
Re: BREAKING News,buhari Proposes New Salary For Teachers Equal With The Police by jmaine: 10:59am On Mar 27, 2019
They should pay the policemen theirs first... This is likely fake news that didn't spread properly before the 2019 polls.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING News,buhari Proposes New Salary For Teachers Equal With The Police by Xisnin(m): 11:30am On Mar 27, 2019
Those are administrators salaries, not teachers.
The news is probably fake and you should have stated the
current salary of school admins.
Re: BREAKING News,buhari Proposes New Salary For Teachers Equal With The Police by oldman112(m): 1:02pm On Mar 27, 2019
OAUTemitayo:

What concerns government with how much a private school is paying?
Did government force you to work at private school?
Government can only enforce minimum wage on private schools.
Government can't determine how much a private school instructor is paid boss.
They didn't force me boss, but the difference is much. Is all past now. In other countries they maintain the wages of civil servants.
Re: BREAKING News,buhari Proposes New Salary For Teachers Equal With The Police by respect80(m): 1:27pm On Mar 27, 2019
This news is as fake as the word "fake" itself....
Mtcheeeew

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING News,buhari Proposes New Salary For Teachers Equal With The Police by Optional09: 1:52pm On Mar 27, 2019
Analog thinking Motherfuckers, lets elect Sowore to implement all the policies correctly Nigerians refused to elect their Hero. - Sowore

For Now Sowore is the only person that has shown interest that is capable of taking this country where we need to be. Buhari can try to steal his ideas for all I care.

The owner of an idea owns the blueprint and only him is capable of effectively implementating the idea with all its elements

1 Like

Re: BREAKING News,buhari Proposes New Salary For Teachers Equal With The Police by GavelSlam: 2:22pm On Mar 27, 2019
Optional09:
Analog thinking Motherfuckers, lets elect Sowore to implement all the policies correctly Nigerians refused to elect their Hero. - Sowore

For Now Sowore is the only person that has shown interest that is capable of taking this country where we need to be. Buhari can try to steal his ideas for all I care.

The owner of an idea owns the blueprint and only him is capable of effectively implementating the idea with all its elements

WTF?

Only Sowore can have an idea or only Sowore can implement an idea that would be acceptable by you?

Should someone else apply the same idea you would not be accepting it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING News,buhari Proposes New Salary For Teachers Equal With The Police by Optional09: 2:57pm On Mar 27, 2019
GavelSlam:

WTF?

Only Sowore can have an idea or only Sowore can implement an idea that would be acceptable by you?

Should someone else apply the same idea you would not be accepting it.

They are not implementing it right, how can they initially say that any parent that doesn’t send their child to school will be prosecuted by the government when the government has not made any provisions to support the children to school. The position of AAC on this is that government will be responsible for school fees and some feeding while children are studying which will make it a crime for a parent not to send children to school.

Here come an attempt to increase teachers salary without first retraining and ensureing that they are capable to teach which will make the salary increament much effective.

See the APC government can not keep jumping around picking other peoples ideas without in-depth understanding of its mechanism.

If you want the whole template of the AAC developemental ideas we can make it available to you on agreement

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING News,buhari Proposes New Salary For Teachers Equal With The Police by RichBoy247: 3:00pm On Mar 27, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Believe this fake news at your own peril

Good news from Buhari gives you hypertension. Sorry.
Re: BREAKING News,buhari Proposes New Salary For Teachers Equal With The Police by GavelSlam: 3:11pm On Mar 27, 2019
Optional09:

They are not implementing it right, how can they initially say that any parent that doesn’t sent their child to school will be prosecuted by the government when the government has not made any provisions to support the children to school. The position of AAC on this is that government will be responsible for school fees and some feeding while children are studying which will make it a crime for a parent not to send children to school.

Here come an attempt to increase teacher salary without first retraining and ensureing that they are capable to teach which will make the salary increament much effective.

See the APC government can not keep jumping around picking other peoples without in-depth understanding of its mechanism.

If you want the whole template of the AAC developemental ideas we can make it available to you on agreement

Oh stop it.

Until you provide patents for ideas or publications it cannot be adduced as yours and yours alone.

Across Nigeria, there are intelligent people.

Your close-minded idea that only AAC can have ideas on remuneration or indeed pedagogy is laughable.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING News,buhari Proposes New Salary For Teachers Equal With The Police by Optional09: 3:15pm On Mar 27, 2019
GavelSlam:

Oh stop it.

Until you provide patents for ideas or publications it cannot be adduced as yours and yours alone.

Across Nigeria, there are intelligent people.

Your close-minded idea that only AAC can have ideas on remuneration or indeed pedagogy is laughable.

So what gave you the impression that some of the contents caintained in APC manifesto are not patented. I agree that there are turns of intelligent honest people in Nigeria who are not intrested in politics.

Sowore being someone with a proven track records competence who has shown interests In politics stood out among the rest because of him level of integrity which can be verified by the general public.
Re: BREAKING News,buhari Proposes New Salary For Teachers Equal With The Police by iluvdonjazzy: 3:29pm On Mar 27, 2019
Baawaa:
BREAKING NEWS
:
FAKE NEWS, you are hereby arrested.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING News,buhari Proposes New Salary For Teachers Equal With The Police by identitylenz(m): 3:45pm On Mar 27, 2019
REJUVENATION FOR MATURE SKIN

Embrace life's changes with the NovAge Time Restore Skin Care Set, our advanced-performing routine to replenish mature skin.

Powered by GenisteinSOY Technology & Ribwort Plant Stem Cell extract◊, NovAge Time Restore offers intensely nourishing hydration, and helps to boost collagen levels and protect the integrity of the skin's extracellular matrix, for skin that feels denser and more resilient, with more defined contours and less pronounced deep wrinkles and age spots.

CLINICALLY PROVEN TO IMPROVE MATURE SKIN†

94% OF WOMEN WITH MATURE SKIN CONFIRMED SKIN ELASTICITY AND NOURISHMENT IS IMPROVED*1

The NovAge Time Restore Skin Care Set of six products is designed to follow the Oriflame Youth Enhancing Skin Care Routine. The products are designed to work in harmony to deliver the very best results.

AT LEAST 7x BETTER RESULTS WHEN YOU FOLLOW THE ORIFLAME YOUTH ENHANCING SKIN CARE ROUTINE - CLINICALLY PROVEN†1

Set contains:

NovAge Smoothing Cleansing Milk

NovAge Skin Softening Toning Lotion

NovAge Time Restore Eye & Lip Cream

NovAge Time Restore Revitalising Serum

NovAge Time Restore Multi Correcting Day Cream SPF 15

NovAge Time Restore Regenerative Night Cream

*1 Consumer test on 77 women aged 55 to 65 over 6 weeks using the NovAge Time Restore Skin Care Set.

† Clinical test for hydration using the NovAge Time Restore Skin Care Set. †1 Clinically tested using the NoVAge Time Restore Skin Care Set, compared with cleanser and day cream alone. ◊ Day and night creams.
contact me via 09028256291 for your purchase!

Re: BREAKING News,buhari Proposes New Salary For Teachers Equal With The Police by daninphilo(m): 12:54pm On Jul 22, 2019
senatordave1:

I doubt this.there's no way the gocernment will pay even a permanent secretary with over 1 million.plus,the federal government have said that the minimum wage will apply fully to junior workers while they negotiate with senior workers for review
permanent sec re already on 1.8m even bf now
Re: BREAKING News,buhari Proposes New Salary For Teachers Equal With The Police by Ayammawa(m): 10:32am On Jan 21, 2020
Baawaa:
BREAKING NEWS
:

Pls anybody with idea about the question in this group?

What is the difference between Education Officer and Higher Instructor in FGC schools under the federal ministry of education? And then what are the services of each one?
Re: BREAKING News,buhari Proposes New Salary For Teachers Equal With The Police by contigiency(m): 10:43am On Jan 21, 2020
oldman112:

Is it that some of you were born to wail and complain? Government does something worth commending, you started talking about private school teachers and irrelevant things that doesn't have bearing to the matter under discussion. If they give you anything to manage, you will still ruin it and turn to blame the government for your failures.
Re: BREAKING News,buhari Proposes New Salary For Teachers Equal With The Police by Magicians: 11:20am On Jan 21, 2020
So it is wrong for Buhari to increase teacher's salary or what exactly is your wail about ?!
oldman112:
Re: BREAKING News,buhari Proposes New Salary For Teachers Equal With The Police by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:12pm On Jan 21, 2020
Magicians:
So it is wrong for Buhari to increase teacher's salary or what exactly is your wail about ?!
You should know these wailers will forever wail.
They have nothing more to do in life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING News,buhari Proposes New Salary For Teachers Equal With The Police by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:13pm On Jan 21, 2020
Good one from the Federal Government.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

DSS Not Sponsoring Biafra National Guard To Enforce Sit-at-home Order - Army / Death Toll Rises to 8 ( CNN ) ,Others Wounded In Nigeria Gombe Church Attack / Anambra/Kogi Oil Wells - Ownership Still Unresolved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.