Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

PDP Set To Take Over Adamawa State - NewTelegraphng - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Set To Take Over Adamawa State - NewTelegraphng (26807 Views)

Governor Fintiri Addresses The Press Over Adamawa Governorship Election / INEC Official Beaten Over Adamawa Governorship Election Results (Video) / Presidency: Obasanjo Woos North For Obi/Baba-Ahmed - Newtelegraphng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Set To Take Over Adamawa State - NewTelegraphng by asobo: 4:10pm On Mar 27, 2019
Moventist:

SSG is too much for Fulanis who are minor of the minority in the State
Lol
The Fulani's already have this negative perception about him because of Nyako's impeachment, that was why some of them voted for Sen. Abdulaziz Nyako of ADC and not Bindow. Let's keep our fingers crossed
Re: PDP Set To Take Over Adamawa State - NewTelegraphng by asobo: 4:19pm On Mar 27, 2019
Moventist:

Fintiri a former speaker from predominantly Christian Madagali LGA in Adamawa North, even though he his a Muslim. Christians are dominant in Adamawa North and South while Muslims are in Central part of the state
The two senators elect of Adamawa North and South are Christians
That was why I used to word liberal Muslim to describe Fintiri. You know some people think Christians don't like Muslims in the north but the fail to understand that Christians are more comfortable with a liberal Muslim than a fanatical Muslim eg El- rufai, Buhari etc. A Christian candidate contested under the platform of SDP. If the Christians are bigots as Muslims tend to see us, we would have given the Christian a block vote and allow them share their votes among ADC, APC and PDP. That's why Christians are more comfortable with Atiku but some Christians who are short sighted like one senatedave an this forum keep spewing rubbish. I doubt if he is a believer, because he is a sale out.

1 Like

Re: PDP Set To Take Over Adamawa State - NewTelegraphng by asobo: 4:20pm On Mar 27, 2019
Moventist:

Fintiri a former speaker from predominantly Christian Madagali LGA in Adamawa North, even though he his a Muslim. Christians are dominant in Adamawa North and South while Muslims are in Central part of the state
The two senators elect of Adamawa North and South are Christians
You know some people think Christians don't like Muslims in the north but the fail to understand that Christians are more comfortable with a liberal Muslim than a fanatical Muslim eg El- rufai, Buhari etc. A Christian candidate contested under the platform of SDP. If the Christians are bigots as Muslims tend to see us, we would have given the Christian a block vote and allow them share their votes among ADC, APC and PDP. That's why Christians are more comfortable with Atiku but some Christians who are short sighted like one senatedave an this forum keep spewing rubbish. I doubt if he is a believer, because he is a sale out.

1 Like

Re: PDP Set To Take Over Adamawa State - NewTelegraphng by freeze001(f): 4:30pm On Mar 27, 2019
I know o! It's very clear but I trust PDP will not go to sleep on its oars; everyone must be on red-alert
Dino98:

Oooh if that is the case...then it is a done deal but still PDP should not go to sleep. They must stay alert. INEC and APC can perform magic. They will not tell you to go to court if you are not satisfied.

APC do not care....They are willing and ready to perform any magic. When it's done. They will say go to court. Was it not in broad daylight they used thugs to chase people in Kano?? Cameras caught it, people witnessed it, they didn't care....they won and now they are boldy saying it was free and fair, that aggrieved party can go to court. In broad daylight.

You don't know APC, they are worse than PDP on all grounds.
Re: PDP Set To Take Over Adamawa State - NewTelegraphng by nameo: 4:48pm On Mar 27, 2019
asobo:
Fintiri is Marghi by tribe, it is more a less a mixed ethnic group comprising of both religion but mostly Christians. That's why they aren't comfortable with him.

Yes he is a Muslim but a liberal one. Even the current governor didn't have it rosy because he is not a complete "Fulani". The Fulani's in Adamawa consider other tribes as second class citizens in Adamawa state. Fintiri won the hearts of the people during his stint as acting governor of the state when Nyako was impeached. Within three months in office, he was able to pay off several months of salaries been owed civil servants by Nyako. You know Adamawa state is a "civil servants" state.

Thank you, guy......
Re: PDP Set To Take Over Adamawa State - NewTelegraphng by Moventist: 5:46pm On Mar 27, 2019
asobo:
That was why I used to word liberal Muslim to describe Fintiri. You know some people think Christians don't like Muslims in the north but the fail to understand that Christians are more comfortable with a liberal Muslim than a fanatical Muslim eg El- rufai, Buhari etc. A Christian candidate contested under the platform of SDP. If the Christians are bigots as Muslims tend to see us, we would have given the Christian a block vote and allow them share their votes among ADC, APC and PDP. That's why Christians are more comfortable with Atiku but some Christians who are short sighted like one senatedave an this forum keep spewing rubbish. I doubt if he is a believer, because he is a sale out.

That's right
Re: PDP Set To Take Over Adamawa State - NewTelegraphng by allisso: 6:44pm On Mar 27, 2019
Zombies won't like this
Re: PDP Set To Take Over Adamawa State - NewTelegraphng by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 27, 2019
Dino98:

If PDP like they should go and sleep. PDP are fond of assuming they have won and all is well becos they see they have lots of support online. This is the mistake they made with presidential election, the mistake they made with Kano and if they like again, let them make it in Adamawa.

Whatever the APC is plotting, which we all know they are, PDP better plot their own too. APC is an evil party that is ready to kill, destroy, manipulate and do so much more to hold on to power.

PDP they say is an evil party but under them we had the best election, one that received world wide acclamation...the then President who we all know is a very good man though that turned out to also be his weakness laid a very good foundation....in comes the angelic Party APC, led by Mr INTEGRITY....rather than build on what's been laid out, they rather destroyed and rubbished it....making Nigeria a laughing stock and taking us 10steps backwards.

So if PDP like, let them lose guard again for APC.
I can't agree less. I have told those who are close to me many times how PDP has reluctant and asleep. APC taught them the bitter lesson in Osun's governorship elections yet they allowed the same script being used against them in Kano. I will the people Adamawa state a peaceful supplementary elections.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDDC Invites President Buhari To Commission 29 KM Ogba-Nembe Road / Who Will Oyo Elect As Its New Governor? / Ex-governor, Fashola Denies Fathering Twins With Government Worker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.