Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,926 members, 7,828,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

*******do You Think Is Wise Falling In Love When Not Ready For Marriage******* - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / *******do You Think Is Wise Falling In Love When Not Ready For Marriage******* (733 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) / 100 Things Girls Love When Guys Do It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*******do You Think Is Wise Falling In Love When Not Ready For Marriage******* by deltalife(m): 1:18pm On Sep 07, 2010
I think it hurts, People pls help with response to this, will be back,
Re: *******do You Think Is Wise Falling In Love When Not Ready For Marriage******* by Kelvinj(m): 1:21pm On Sep 07, 2010
Ask google
Re: *******do You Think Is Wise Falling In Love When Not Ready For Marriage******* by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 07, 2010
@poster
falling in love has nothing to do with marriage but all to do with sharing  these beautiful emotions with someone that you care for (cherish).

what hurts is the breakup, which will hurt just as much if you are married and have to divorce!
Re: *******do You Think Is Wise Falling In Love When Not Ready For Marriage******* by pinkylady1(f): 1:36pm On Sep 07, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
falling in love has nothing to do with marriage but all to do with sharing these beautiful emotions with someone that you care for (cherish).

what hurts is the breakup, which will hurt just as much if you are married and have to divorce!

i think that's why we should avoid falling in love when not ready for marriage that's if its possible
Re: *******do You Think Is Wise Falling In Love When Not Ready For Marriage******* by googles: 1:41pm On Sep 07, 2010
yea its very healthy to fall in love when you are not ready for marriage.

as far as you still have your dignity and head intact, its very healthy to fall in love
Re: *******do You Think Is Wise Falling In Love When Not Ready For Marriage******* by deltalife(m): 1:42pm On Sep 07, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
falling in love has nothing to do with marriage but all to do with sharing  these beautiful emotions with someone that you care for (cherish).

I never used to have any as far as she was concerned, becurse we dont keep things from each-other. Even when guys traficate she tells me and we both enjoyed this trusth and peace Hoping to end as life partners but a day came when this Jaman busness guy showed up talked to her she told me, and I advised her, after much presure and she refused outrightly, the Guy went to the perrent that he is interested in their doughter.
Jokingly, the perrent took interest in the guy,         will be back
Re: *******do You Think Is Wise Falling In Love When Not Ready For Marriage******* by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 07, 2010
pinky lady:

i think that's why we should avoid falling in love when not ready for marriage that's if its possible

there is MUCH more about "being in love while only dating" than just the pain of breakup. remembering all the great moments you had together would make up for the pain.
also its not about being ready for marriage but rather finding the right person to marry. . . . . . . . . . . and the only way to do that is by dating and giving yourself FULLY(unless you want to marry a stranger).
Re: *******do You Think Is Wise Falling In Love When Not Ready For Marriage******* by Omolola1(f): 2:36pm On Sep 07, 2010
It is very healthy to fall in love when not ready 4 marriage. Some couples didnt even know they would end up 2geda
Re: *******do You Think Is Wise Falling In Love When Not Ready For Marriage******* by pinkylady1(f): 3:01pm On Sep 07, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

there is MUCH more about "being in love while only dating" than just the pain of breakup. remembering all the great moments you had together would make up for the pain.
also its not about being ready for marriage but rather finding the right person to marry. . . . . . . . . . . and the only way to do that is by dating and giving yourself FULLY(unless you want to marry a stranger).

like my parents will always say, there's time for every thing. altho don't quite agree with them on this issue smiley
like when its time for marriage a guy will just appear from nowhere  cheesy cheesy
Re: *******do You Think Is Wise Falling In Love When Not Ready For Marriage******* by deltalife(m): 3:45pm On Sep 07, 2010
What if one falls in love with someone that is in every wise perfect for life-partner, and you are not ready age, status and financialy.
Now comes in the Mister Ready Man, what do you think will happen to you especially when the perent of the lady is in surport of the Ready man.
Think of those adventuous risks you have taken for her becurse of love, all the time, money, calls and many other things, and Now the mr. ready man, Damn!
Re: *******do You Think Is Wise Falling In Love When Not Ready For Marriage******* by Olami099(m): 3:52pm On Sep 07, 2010
Hmmm?I dont see anytin wrong about it.
Re: *******do You Think Is Wise Falling In Love When Not Ready For Marriage******* by deltalife(m): 10:12am On Sep 08, 2010
Olami099:

Hmmm?I dont see anytin wrong about it.

Guy you have not spoken your mind, dont be scared just speak your mind and be logical, think deep and give reasonable response

(1) (Reply)

Oh My Goodness / She Is Brewing For Trouble She Can't Contain. / What Would Be Your Special Valentine's Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.