Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,119 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) (48038 Views)

Andrew Ogbuja Arraigned For Raping Ochanya Ogbanje To Death (PHOTO) / Killer Of Ex-ondo Deputy Gov’s Daughter Sentenced To Death / Stepmum Stabs UNIABUJA Undergraduate To Death (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) by Femijohn198: 4:01pm On Mar 27, 2019
Na really village people involved in his life,formal deputy governor daughter.make he 4 marry for his life to change..
Re: Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) by manlawal(m): 4:26pm On Mar 27, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
village people nawao

A deputy gov's daughter fell in love with a poor guy, a rare opportunity only seen in nollywood movies yet village people no allow the guy enjoy his life. This days I don't bind and cast village people, I rather pay my monthly village dues to be in their good books.
i have never heard the deputy governor's name in the history of ondo state. so is not as if the man is rich, no rich deputy governor will allow her daughter to school in state own university. the man is as broke as ass without shit
Re: Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) by gabbasin(m): 4:55pm On Mar 27, 2019
Baawaa:
Is left for the Governor to sign his death warrant,the case is fast because it has to do with one of them,assuming it was their son that killed nobody's daughter the case will be delay till we won't hear anything again
this reminds me of the murder case involving the daughter of a bank MD who stabbed her husband to death in Abuja, with so many SANs lined up to defend her, I don't think the case will come to conclusion in 5 years. The wheel of justice is fast to catch up with the poor but when the rich is on trial justice takes eternity to come
Re: Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) by willyjacs(m): 5:18pm On Mar 27, 2019
pillarmaria:
I still do not understand why he should kill a lady that would have changed his fortune for good.

something tells me there is more to this allegation.
according to the story from that side, na yahoo things.... he buried her in his house.
Re: Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) by Olugbenga1234: 5:30pm On Mar 27, 2019
grin grin
Very satisfying post.
Re: Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) by babadigu(m): 5:53pm On Mar 27, 2019
okay !
Re: Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) by Agugbadin: 6:14pm On Mar 27, 2019
afoltundeseen:
Crime doesn't pay. Tell them

You are absolutely right, crime does not pay and all ritualist must die. Please let the judgement be carried out ASAP
Re: Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) by PaulBlaQ88(m): 7:05pm On Mar 27, 2019
Consciously waiting for updates on those killers of that jumia delivery guy that was killed in Port Harcourt
Re: Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) by Apple2: 8:56pm On Mar 27, 2019
Jesus Christ. God forbid, I can't kill a blessing to me. Imagine dating ordinary commissioner daughter not to talk of former deputy governor daughter? What really happened to dis foolish greedy boy cos I red one useless babalawo told him to bring her head and he wl be extremely rich, so small cash and reputation he is getting from dis kind soft hearted girl is not enough for him to better his life gradually and marry her later.

May thunder strike his dead body after they hang him. I'm just so pained. And someone like me cant even see dis kind of luck cry
Re: Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) by Apple2: 9:00pm On Mar 27, 2019
manlawal:
i have never heard the deputy governor's name in the history of ondo state. so is not as if the man is rich, no rich deputy governor will allow her daughter to school in state own university. the man is as broke as ass without shit

Nwanne, as broke as that man is little money from him and name alone wl change ur life as a young man u are and wl wax better in life. So be grateful if you get luck to even speak with his daughter
Re: Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) by manlawal(m): 9:23pm On Mar 27, 2019
Apple2:

Nwanne, as broke as that man is little money from him and name alone wl change ur life as a young man u are and wl wax better in life. So be grateful if you get luck to even speak with his daughter
if he got the money her daughter wont be in that school bro , the man is a broke dude i got money pass am forget say we dey nairaland ,
Re: Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) by Godsknight(m): 8:25pm On Mar 28, 2019
Evince:
might have been that she had a heart attack and died or that they had a misunderstanding which led to her death. i still think he acted james harley method to cover the deed. It could have been unintentional murder
autopsy revealed that she was strangled to death and the girl had fracture on the legs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos / Suspected Assasins Shot A Man Dead In Port Harcourt This Afternoon(pics) / Zambian Man Kills Himself And His Children Because His Wife Enjoyed Masturbating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.