Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) (48037 Views)

Andrew Ogbuja Arraigned For Raping Ochanya Ogbanje To Death (PHOTO) / Killer Of Ex-ondo Deputy Gov’s Daughter Sentenced To Death / Stepmum Stabs UNIABUJA Undergraduate To Death (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) by eben1marketer: 1:00pm On Mar 27, 2019
Re: Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) by handsomeyinka(m): 1:01pm On Mar 27, 2019
pillarmaria:
I still do not understand why he should kill a lady that would have changed his fortune for good.

something tells me there is more to this allegation.
That’s the power of village people

2 Likes

Re: Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) by jrusky(m): 1:02pm On Mar 27, 2019
Better.
Re: Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) by Amazonboss(f): 1:02pm On Mar 27, 2019
Scaharine is available for sale in bags.
Re: Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) by Ikpongiton: 1:03pm On Mar 27, 2019
is that all the punishment?it is not enough.
Re: Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) by alizma: 1:05pm On Mar 27, 2019
pillarmaria:
I still do not understand why he should kill a lady that would have changed his fortune for good.

I think I believe the guys version of the story, his biggest mistake was trying to hide what happened at his house.
Re: Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) by tesppidd: 1:06pm On Mar 27, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
village people nawao

A deputy gov's daughter fell in love with a poor guy, a rare opportunity only seen in nollywood movies yet village people no allow the guy enjoy his life. This days I don't bind and cast village people, I rather pay my monthly village dues to be in their good books.
grin
Re: Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) by madgoat(m): 1:06pm On Mar 27, 2019
afoltundeseen:
Crime doesn't pay. Tell them

Says who?
Only cowards get caught grin
Re: Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) by Zubi10(m): 1:08pm On Mar 27, 2019
reicherMan:
An Ondo state High Court sitting in Akure has sentenced Seidu Adeyemi to die by hanging for killing Khadijat Oluboyo, daughter of former deputy governor of Ondo State.

Adeyemi was charged for killing his girlfriend, Khadijat Oluboyo, on July 2, 2018 and burying her inside his room at Aratusi, Oke-Aro area of Akure.

Khadijat was a final year student of Adekunle Ajasin University in Akungba Akoko (AAUA) until her death.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/03/court-sentences-killer-of-ex-ondo.html
serves him right
Re: Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) by Jagaban880: 1:09pm On Mar 27, 2019
pillarmaria:

wait shocked shocked shocked dis very guy were i dey look him picture now been dey date de girl.....ex governor daughter. before him hack her ?
Re: Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) by Mac2016(m): 1:11pm On Mar 27, 2019
Cases are speedy these days. Impressive!
Re: Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 27, 2019
reicherMan:
An Ondo state High Court sitting in Akure has sentenced Seidu Adeyemi to die by hanging for killing Khadijat Oluboyo, daughter of former deputy governor of Ondo State.

Adeyemi was charged for killing his girlfriend, Khadijat Oluboyo, on July 2, 2018 and burying her inside his room at Aratusi, Oke-Aro area of Akure.

Khadijat was a final year student of Adekunle Ajasin University in Akungba Akoko (AAUA) until her death.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/03/court-sentences-killer-of-ex-ondo.html
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun

good judgement but when it comes to judgement of the elite is faster. nigeria judiciary is irresponsible
Re: Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) by Chimaokigwe: 1:13pm On Mar 27, 2019
When someone is sentenced to death, such person dies a thousand times before the actual death.

The ghreates thing in life is hope. Persons sentenced to death are walking corpses and living dead.

5 Likes

Re: Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) by doctuw(m): 1:14pm On Mar 27, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
village people nawao

A deputy gov's daughter fell in love with a poor guy, a rare opportunity only seen in nollywood movies yet village people no allow the guy enjoy his life. This days I don't bind and cast village people, I rather pay my monthly village dues to be in their good books.
village people? See Nigerian mentality..... He is a known fraudster and wants to pull a surprise on people. He is not contented, that is it.

1 Like

Re: Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) by ikorodureporta: 1:14pm On Mar 27, 2019
..just harvest his organs, & leave him in pains

1 Like

Re: Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) by ipobarethieves: 1:16pm On Mar 27, 2019
sad serves him RIGHT.. This one killed his good luck/benefactor..Oya Luciferdemon abi wetin be dat guy name,u have one visitor in ur kingdom
Re: Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) by ofuonyebi: 1:18pm On Mar 27, 2019
it is a long time ago I heard about death by hanging or by firing squad...

despite many criminal killing and murders ..and the court judgments for their death sentence..

I am sure this one too go fade away...I pity our laws in this 9ja

1 Like

Re: Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) by ceejay80s(m): 1:19pm On Mar 27, 2019
why only him? others too way don't i all other people after robbery and kidnapped nko?
Re: Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) by Damfostopper(m): 1:20pm On Mar 27, 2019
Nonsensse lawyers.... why does it take time to execute a killer...... what wey dey busy deliberating on
Re: Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) by tete7000(m): 1:23pm On Mar 27, 2019
momentusjay:
And Pastor King and the famous kidnapper is still alive

He is on a death row...To be on death row thinking you can be called to die at anytime is a worse punishment that death itself... People sentenced to death are purposely kept on death row to make them feel psychological torture for crime committed... To die fast is better than to wait everyday for death that won't come..Killing a person is no punishment at all, once a person is dead, that is the end...Relatives and friends left to mourn are the only ones feeling the pain of a dead person...

4 Likes

Re: Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) by mercyland93(m): 1:26pm On Mar 27, 2019
What a pathetic way for a young guy to die. It should have been to 'life imprisonment'. I pity the guy...... but every hidden occurrences is so clear to God.

1 Like

Re: Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) by Bonapart(m): 1:29pm On Mar 27, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
village people nawao

as funny as the comment looks but it's all through. Person carry hand to kill former deputy's daughter. Oil well for that matter

1 Like

Re: Court sentences killer of ex-Ondo deputy gov’s daughter to death (photo) by BabaO2: 1:31pm On Mar 27, 2019
pillarmaria:

You and your likes are part of Nigeria's problem. You think too simple thereby slowing down the progress of the country.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos / Husband Identifies Wife’s Beheaded Body In Yola Hotel / Suspected Assasins Shot A Man Dead In Port Harcourt This Afternoon(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.