Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,115 members, 7,828,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Akeem (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Akeem (Photos) (43955 Views)

Boko Haram Kills Army Lieutenant, Six Others On Borno-Yobe Road / Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Ali In Borno (Photos) / Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Akeem (Photos) by bobfash(m): 5:27am On Mar 28, 2019
I almost shed years when I saw this Post from Aminu on Facebook today.
The annoying part of the matter is that Boko Haram killed 15 this week and we didn't hear anything!

Once again RIP Akeem!
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Akeem (Photos) by LordsApostle: 7:18am On Mar 28, 2019
Nukilia:
Children of the masses losing their lives for the corrupt few cry

u are living in a fools paradise if you think the corrupt in Nigeria are few!!! SMH
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Akeem (Photos) by Aroleomo: 7:25am On Mar 28, 2019
See my guy oooooo, God, akeem aminu

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Akeem (Photos) by einsteine(m): 7:27am On Mar 28, 2019
The government placed a media blackout on the Boko Haram war and people don't know that soldiers are dying daily and soldiers are now paying bribes to avoid being posted to Borno
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Akeem (Photos) by Aroleomo: 7:29am On Mar 28, 2019
Haaaaa, Boko Haram is very bad oooooooooo. ���������

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Akeem (Photos) by Bobnotrouble: 7:44am On Mar 28, 2019
Ameen.
May his SOUL rest in peace and may ALLAH be pleased with him.
May ALLAH also grant the family and Nigerians the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Akeem (Photos) by OyinO: 7:55am On Mar 28, 2019
delugajackson:

Things like these make me act the bigot. Now, if Islam is a religion of peace, why aren't these religous extremists extremely peaceful? Does their Quaran permit this lawless, irrational and radical shedding of blood? We all know that their main objective is to spread Islam through the use of brute force.

Yes, even the Prophet Mohammed did that during his time and now they are taking after him through this modern day Jihad. But the truth remains that they will not succeed. Any religion that has no respect for human life is not a true religion. The only true and peaceful religion is Christianity. Quote me at your own peril.

Christianity is 10 times worst. Besides they are the same products from a single source. Moses/Musa, Joseph/Yusuf, Adam/Adamu, etc. Wake Up! Time for Africans to dump these two useless religions. I'll quote you at your own peril because you're endemically blind, deaf and dumb, hence wild arrogance and deep ignorance.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Akeem (Photos) by dreyton(m): 8:24am On Mar 28, 2019
It's dumb by fighting people you don't even know unless you see them with guns, a boko haram member can be living in the same house with you for years and you won't notice who he truly is, our Nigerian soldiers are fighting a war they can never get a draw talkless of winning, they're busy loosing their lives[color=#006600][/color] in the forest while the motherfucking politicians are still fighting for power, isn't that dumb enough?
Yeah loyalty exists but not in Nigeria
Getting the opportunity to become a Nigerian army at first is not close to being easy, and yet this is how it all ends up, fighting against people who you don't even know there whereabouts, but the truth is there's someone in power who can just end all those bullshit with just one call, pls Nigerians use ur head, (Aye ope meji) ..
Your life is precious go you whether you have money or not .
I feel so bad seeing innocent vibrant men getting killed and causing their family deep pains, God help us all cry cry cry cry
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Akeem (Photos) by Aboks(m): 8:44am On Mar 28, 2019
delugajackson:

Things like these make me act the bigot. Now, if Islam is a religion of peace, why aren't these religous extremists extremely peaceful? Does their Quaran permit this lawless, irrational and radical shedding of blood? We all know that their main objective is to spread Islam through the use of brute force.

Yes, even the Prophet Mohammed did that during his time and now they are taking after him through this modern day Jihad. But the truth remains that they will not succeed. Any religion that has no respect for human life is not a true religion. The only true and peaceful religion is Christianity. Quote me at your own peril.
i wonder dis kind religion all over d world, alqeelda, isis, alshaabab, boko haram, iswap all hv one thing in common "ISLAM" smh dey think jihad wil take dem 2 paradise, bunch of brain washed gays

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Akeem (Photos) by MONIKERREVEALER: 8:53am On Mar 28, 2019
OyinO:

Christianity is 10 times worst. Besides they are the same products from a single source. Moses/Musa, Joseph/Yusuf, Adam/Adamu, etc. Wake Up! Time for Africans to dump these two useless religions. I'll quote you at your own peril because you're endemically blind, deaf and dumb, hence wild arrogance and deep ignorance.

so, tell us exactly what you find evil in the teachings of Jesus Christ that is 10 times worse than what you find in the teachings of Mohammed?!

if you don't answer this question clearly, categorically and completely - then you are the biggest clowning, cowardly buffoon on nairaland!!!

gerraway from here wicked soul!!!
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Akeem (Photos) by Ebifa85(m): 9:26am On Mar 28, 2019
Me! die for nigeria, god4bid.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Akeem (Photos) by OyinO: 7:12pm On Mar 28, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:

so, tell us exactly what you find evil in the teachings of Jesus Christ that is 10 times worse than what you find in the teachings of Mohammed?!

if you don't answer this question clearly, categorically and completely - then you are the biggest clowning, cowardly buffoon on nairaland!!!

gerraway from here wicked soul!!!
Leave the Bush Area. Go back to school. Then make sure you start from KG 1 History Classes.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Akeem (Photos) by MONIKERREVEALER: 7:33pm On Mar 28, 2019
OyinO:

Leave the Bush Area. Go back to school. Then make sure you start from KG 1 History Classes.

I told you all that this twerp is nothing but an empty clowning coward!!!

see as he waited for the thread to die before he carried his cowardly àrse back here and started vomiting trash!!!

once again, gerraway from here with your evil wicked and hateful heart you infantile raving clown!!!
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Akeem (Photos) by OyinO: 8:27pm On Mar 28, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:

I told you all that this twerp is nothing but an empty clowning coward!!!

see as he waited for the thread to die before he carried his cowardly àrse back here and started vomiting trash!!!

once again, gerraway from here with your evil wicked and hateful heart you infantile raving clown!!!

Damage control. You may remain in the bush for all I care.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Akeem (Photos) by ifeelgood: 4:02am On Apr 05, 2019
searchlight:
yes bro considering what they did to you you have no reason to forgive those who stole your fathers brain which led to begetting an imbecilee like you. just tell me how you'd forgive them?
I refuse to insult your father. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho's Extradition Hearing Holds Today (Pictures) / Controversy Over Position Of Tinubu's Youth Minister / Senate Committee Recommends Suspension Of Ndume For 6 Months, Clears Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.