Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,894 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

How Reliable Are Innoson Buses For Transport Business? - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Reliable Are Innoson Buses For Transport Business? (26179 Views)

Toyota Corolla Or Mini Bus Suzuki. Which One Is Suitable For Transport Business? / Which Of These Cars Is Best For Transport Business? / How Reliable Are Mazda Cars.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Reliable Are Innoson Buses For Transport Business? by uuzba(m): 6:35am On Mar 28, 2019
ironheart:
Take a trip to the federal secretariat Abuja, the building beside the foreign affairs, you will see some of those buses there. That will give you your answer. I will advise you make the trip. It will be worth your every kobo
...be worth...
Re: How Reliable Are Innoson Buses For Transport Business? by SmartMen: 6:41am On Mar 28, 2019
Offpoint1:
Innoson no serious, I never see dia advert for once both on TV, net or offline.
their advert some times come online o. But they are not regular. That company is too stingy.

People wonder why they have refused to come to Lagos? Some Igbos are beginning to wise up. See the ones in Lagos and what they are suffering in the hands on so called owners...
Re: How Reliable Are Innoson Buses For Transport Business? by ironheart(m): 6:48am On Mar 28, 2019
uuzba:

...be worth...
thanks
Re: How Reliable Are Innoson Buses For Transport Business? by LadySarah: 7:00am On Mar 28, 2019
SmartMen:
their advert some times come online o. But they are not regular. That company is too stingy.

People wonder why they have refused to come to Lagos? Some Igbos are beginning to wise up. See the ones in Lagos and what they are suffering in the hands on so called owners...

They advertise online.
Re: How Reliable Are Innoson Buses For Transport Business? by efonat(m): 7:02am On Mar 28, 2019
Better product dey advertise himself.
Offpoint1:
Re: How Reliable Are Innoson Buses For Transport Business? by SmartMen: 7:03am On Mar 28, 2019
LadySarah:

They advertise online.
, that is what I am saying
Re: How Reliable Are Innoson Buses For Transport Business? by Offpoint1: 7:21am On Mar 28, 2019
starstaz:

Haaaaaa! One lie man detected.

Check out Tvc News everyday BTW 5 to 6pm. innosson advert runs on the show like pure water.

Sorry to have bursted Ur lies.
which one be lie? na everybody dey watch TVC?
Re: How Reliable Are Innoson Buses For Transport Business? by mixzstar: 7:23am On Mar 28, 2019
The truth is , i wont advice you to buy the product for business. For private use, maybe yes. We use the product in my office, and the truth is that it consumes fuel alot. As it ages, hmmm, dont let us go there. For me, if I have free cash i would patronize them. Afterall Rome was not built in a day. I support black business.

1 Like

Re: How Reliable Are Innoson Buses For Transport Business? by einsteine(m): 8:11am On Mar 28, 2019
Shinjitsu:

Shame on you you can't buy your own

What a shame

How is it his own? An Igbo man from the same town as Innoson is the biggest seller of BMW. Why not tell Cosmos Maduka to close Coscharis and start selling cars for Innoson? You guys are unnecessarily emotional. People would NOT buy Innoson cars just because it is assembled in Nigeria, sorry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Reliable Are Innoson Buses For Transport Business? by einsteine(m): 8:12am On Mar 28, 2019
SmartMen:

How are Igbos in Lagos suffering?
Re: How Reliable Are Innoson Buses For Transport Business? by archangel1(m): 8:52am On Mar 28, 2019
Offpoint1:
check well, I have seen their ad on TV recently. it is awesome and concise.
Re: How Reliable Are Innoson Buses For Transport Business? by Socialsunny14(m): 9:01am On Mar 28, 2019
You need innoson motor that is made in Nigeria to use in Lagos road that is made In Nigeria
Re: How Reliable Are Innoson Buses For Transport Business? by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 28, 2019
mamaafrik:
can youvplease explain more on ibeto batteries and tyres,i'm hearing it for the first time.please

Ibeto produces Ibeto batteries, Union batteries, Brake pads, brake shoes, plastic parts for motorcycles. Innoson produces motorcycle and car tyres and also bus tyres in Enugu.
Re: How Reliable Are Innoson Buses For Transport Business? by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 28, 2019
mrsage:
Hello,

I'm working on a bus shuttle project within Lagos. And regarding bus acquisition the Innoson brand comes to mind .

However I honestly don't know much about it.

I will like to know how reliable the buses are in terms of:

Fuel economy

Spare parts availability and cost.

Basically I need to know if Innoson buses are reliable.

I will really appreciate your comments. Thanks.
So far as your drivers are reliable, the innoson buses are reliable.
Re: How Reliable Are Innoson Buses For Transport Business? by Abudu2000(m): 9:21am On Mar 28, 2019
Buy all you want but I will never board an innosom bus, never!
Re: How Reliable Are Innoson Buses For Transport Business? by Effiongdbest: 9:30am On Mar 28, 2019
Abudu2000:
Buy all you want but I will never board an innosom bus, never!

Because it's Nigerian??
Re: How Reliable Are Innoson Buses For Transport Business? by abeggnow: 10:04am On Mar 28, 2019
bizhop01:
You won't ask any questions in Chinese fake product,
I know Nigerian always have bad feeling about made in Nigeria.
inison is basically a Chinese made car brand
Re: How Reliable Are Innoson Buses For Transport Business? by kingzleey: 10:09am On Mar 28, 2019
I always wondered why!

Offpoint1:
Re: How Reliable Are Innoson Buses For Transport Business? by SmartMen: 10:12am On Mar 28, 2019
einsteine:

How are Igbos in Lagos suffering?
They are being harrassed at their place of business. Trade fair has been closed from what heard and one nairaland member was boasting that they will chase igbos from trade fair.

I was suppose to start land search for a company that wants to come down to Lagos for their expansion but due to the unrest and maltreatment of igbo businesses, especially during this election period by Tinubu and his lapdogs, the CEO is having a second thought about moving to Lagos.

1 Like

Re: How Reliable Are Innoson Buses For Transport Business? by Unrated900(m): 10:40am On Mar 28, 2019
Buy innoson bus

At your own risk

Even their cars

At your own risk

I D prefer to buy Suzuki or jetta.

Than buying a car or bus that can tumble even on 20KLM per hour...

Buy it die well
Re: How Reliable Are Innoson Buses For Transport Business? by Unrated900(m): 10:57am On Mar 28, 2019
SmartMen:
They are being harrassed at their place of business. Trade fair has been closed from what heard and one nairaland member was boasting that they will chase igbos from trade fair.

I was suppose to start land search for a company that wants to come down to Lagos for their expansion but due to the unrest and maltreatment of igbo businesses, especially during this election period by Tinubu and his lapdogs, the CEO is having a second thought about moving to Lagos.

My guy that's a lie,no one chases IBO come to Lagos and do what ever you want.Lagos is a home for all.

Am a Yoruba man and I must say the truth

I have been to almost all the IBO

Land

No one treats me bad

So don't be discouraged by that unreal verb.

I just came back from OB Jackson in anambra state.

Come to Lagos man and enjoyed your stay.

2 Likes

Re: How Reliable Are Innoson Buses For Transport Business? by Unrated900(m): 11:02am On Mar 28, 2019
IntrovertedK:
It can never be that bad madam, Innoson is an indigenious company, if you can't find the spare parts anywhere you are based, it doesn't cost much to connect to the east. At least the company will have spare parts for their own product. After all many people selling in things in Nigeria travel all the way to Aba to buy them. So it's simple.

So if I have shaft problem with the innoson or inosun I should connect to ABA
Re: How Reliable Are Innoson Buses For Transport Business? by SmartMen: 11:13am On Mar 28, 2019
Unrated900:

My guy that's a lie,no one chases IBO come to Lagos and do what ever you want.Lagos is a home for all.

Am a Yoruba man and I must say the truth

I have been to almost all the IBO

Land

No one treats me bad

So don't be discouraged by that unreal verb.

I just came back from OB Jackson in anambra state.

Come to Lagos man and enjoyed your stay.

Thank you. I am in Lagos. God bless you for speaking the truth about Igbos. The way some of your brothers talk about Igbos, one would think Igbos don't allow Yorubas an inch into the East. Some don't even know that Yoruba man own lands in The East.
Re: How Reliable Are Innoson Buses For Transport Business? by dendave77: 12:27pm On Mar 28, 2019
They are good,, happen to train in Innoson,, I really commend,,,Mind if I work with You,, 08030927724
Re: How Reliable Are Innoson Buses For Transport Business? by Unrated900(m): 12:45pm On Mar 28, 2019
SmartMen:

Thank you. I am in Lagos. God bless you for speaking the truth about Igbos. The way some of your brothers talk about Igbos, one would think Igbos don't allow Yorubas an inch into the East. Some don't even know that Yoruba man own lands in The East.

Those that speaks bad about IBOS are the one in their street in Lagos that hasn't travelled anywhere

Am even more popular in the East than my lagos..

To an extent I was given a chieftaincy as OMEREORA 1..

2 Likes

Re: How Reliable Are Innoson Buses For Transport Business? by SmartMen: 2:27pm On Mar 28, 2019
Unrated900:

Those that speaks bad about IBOS are the one in their street in Lagos that hasn't travelled anywhere

Am even more popular in the East than my lagos..

To an extent I was given a chieftaincy as OMEREORA 1..
OMG... Awesome brother, just awesome. So you met with OB Jackson himself?
Re: How Reliable Are Innoson Buses For Transport Business? by Unrated900(m): 6:09pm On Mar 28, 2019
SmartMen:
OMG... Awesome brother, just awesome. So you met with OB Jackson himself?

Yes naa

From there went to Nnewi

Met ibeto and others

We were drinking hero together

No discrimination

IBOS are good

They gave me spirit of hussling till date

1 Like

Re: How Reliable Are Innoson Buses For Transport Business? by SmartMen: 7:13pm On Mar 28, 2019
Unrated900:

Yes naa

From there went to Nnewi

Met ibeto and others

We were drinking hero together

No discrimination

IBOS are good

They gave me spirit of hussling till date

Awesome bro... Me gan na hustler. It's in the blood.
Re: How Reliable Are Innoson Buses For Transport Business? by Unrated900(m): 7:36pm On Mar 28, 2019
SmartMen:

Awesome bro... Me gan na hustler. It's in the blood.

Confirm Accra na the base

You know the story normal level

2 Likes

Re: How Reliable Are Innoson Buses For Transport Business? by SmartMen: 7:49pm On Mar 28, 2019
Unrated900:

Confirm Accra na the base

You know the story normal level
ahahhahaa... Na so.
Re: How Reliable Are Innoson Buses For Transport Business? by amliftedhigher: 8:48pm On Mar 28, 2019
Very very very reliable

1 Like

Re: How Reliable Are Innoson Buses For Transport Business? by Twagrill(m): 11:06pm On Mar 28, 2019
joevina87:
Their products are wonderful.I use their SUV
can u please talk more about the suv

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

One Or Two Leg Driving For Automatic Vehicles? / Reviewing The Lagos Rail Mass Transit Trains - Photos / Is It Necessary To Warm Up Your Car Before Driving Off?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.