Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,929 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Cynthia Amarachi Nwawuike: Corper Missing After Boarding Bus From Osun To Lagos - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Cynthia Amarachi Nwawuike: Corper Missing After Boarding Bus From Osun To Lagos (41916 Views)

Abosede Esther, A Prospective Corp Member From Osun Has Been Kidnapped In Abuja / Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed / Corper Stephanie Terungwa Missing In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Amarachi Nwawuike: Corper Missing After Boarding Bus From Osun To Lagos by bluefilm: 6:09am On Mar 28, 2019
Did you just say from Osun to Lagos?

Forget it!

Her skull has already been mined.
Re: Cynthia Amarachi Nwawuike: Corper Missing After Boarding Bus From Osun To Lagos by jeff1607(m): 6:28am On Mar 28, 2019
oluwafemi3790:
She Is serving in d school where am working, may God let her come back safely in Jesus name.

I pray she is found
Re: Cynthia Amarachi Nwawuike: Corper Missing After Boarding Bus From Osun To Lagos by Isoduwa(m): 6:41am On Mar 28, 2019
Omg from Osun to Lagos Rip sister

You know you know osun to Lagos it's well ooh bola and co
Re: Cynthia Amarachi Nwawuike: Corper Missing After Boarding Bus From Osun To Lagos by markbidex: 6:48am On Mar 28, 2019
gistfever:
@Gistvic.com

A twitter user posted a photo of his missing female NYSC friend whose name is Cynthia Amarachi Nwawuike who got missing on the 15th of March 2019 after boarding a bus from Osun to Lagos. Gistvic Reports.

He wrote:

See More Below:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/03/female-nysc-member-missing-after.html sad angry god will guid and protect her she is found in good health this naija sef and ladies missing nawah ooooooooooooooooooo

Re: Cynthia Amarachi Nwawuike: Corper Missing After Boarding Bus From Osun To Lagos by Oothman(m): 6:52am On Mar 28, 2019
When traveling anywhere, go to the garage to board a bus. They do keep list of passengers. Stop this Soole thing

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Amarachi Nwawuike: Corper Missing After Boarding Bus From Osun To Lagos by Gsteve01(m): 6:54am On Mar 28, 2019
Go check am for Owerri grin grin
Olosho work pure there cheesy

#RealEstate# #Building# #Land# #Comfort# #Health# #Wealth# #Cashready#
Re: Cynthia Amarachi Nwawuike: Corper Missing After Boarding Bus From Osun To Lagos by AFONJACOW(m): 6:55am On Mar 28, 2019
they have mine her skull,
Re: Cynthia Amarachi Nwawuike: Corper Missing After Boarding Bus From Osun To Lagos by MzTunechi(f): 6:56am On Mar 28, 2019
Mykel51:
GOD WILLING... She would be found in JESUS Name
amen
Re: Cynthia Amarachi Nwawuike: Corper Missing After Boarding Bus From Osun To Lagos by Generalnomercy: 6:57am On Mar 28, 2019
Ritual killings in yorubaland should be declared a national emergency...

The thing is too much and must be stopped. Imagine if it were in South East or South South these are happening......

Yorubas goes missing, South East, South South, and northern people also goes missing at intervals withing Yoruba lands....

There should be a solution to these it has become a national embarrament.
Re: Cynthia Amarachi Nwawuike: Corper Missing After Boarding Bus From Osun To Lagos by Tobechuckwu(m): 7:51am On Mar 28, 2019
noble2faith:
I pray she is found! I pray she does not end up being a victim of ritual killing!
The day I listened to a radio programme on rainbow FM known as "Akamara" that's the day I started having phobia for traveling within any southwestern state even though I am a south westerner. I ought to pay my mum a visit at Ibadan but fear is holding me back.
U just have to learn to board car or bus directly from d motor park! Motor park is d sure way out, stop doing roadside boarding.
Re: Cynthia Amarachi Nwawuike: Corper Missing After Boarding Bus From Osun To Lagos by Wasky101: 7:58am On Mar 28, 2019
noble2faith:
I pray she is found! I pray she does not end up being a victim of ritual killing!
The day I listened to a radio programme on rainbow FM known as "Akamara" that's the day I started having phobia for traveling within any southwestern state even though I am a south westerner. I ought to pay my mum a visit at Ibadan but fear is holding me back.
Fear of what exactly, do you know the thousands of people that ply those roads on a daily and nothing happens to them, just say you don't have d resources to visit your mom yet
Re: Cynthia Amarachi Nwawuike: Corper Missing After Boarding Bus From Osun To Lagos by nehiz(m): 8:01am On Mar 28, 2019
no be 2 different girls be this so ? how we wan take know am if we see am for road
Re: Cynthia Amarachi Nwawuike: Corper Missing After Boarding Bus From Osun To Lagos by Greatfullheart: 8:25am On Mar 28, 2019
Hope Is Found Safe And Sound in Jesus Name. Amen

Re: Cynthia Amarachi Nwawuike: Corper Missing After Boarding Bus From Osun To Lagos by noble2faith(m): 8:29am On Mar 28, 2019
Wasky101:

Fear of what exactly, do you know the thousands of people that ply those roads on a daily and nothing happens to them, just say you don't have d resources to visit your mom yet
u re a bigger fool
Re: Cynthia Amarachi Nwawuike: Corper Missing After Boarding Bus From Osun To Lagos by Wasky101: 8:41am On Mar 28, 2019
noble2faith:

u re a bigger fool
Where is the lie? You had to insult, but it's ok work harder and pray for luck u will see that the phobia for traveling is due to lack of financial capability.
Also remember to go to the bus park and not stand on the road looking for a cheap ride, we don't wanna loose you
Re: Cynthia Amarachi Nwawuike: Corper Missing After Boarding Bus From Osun To Lagos by Adesh619(m): 8:46am On Mar 28, 2019
May She be found by God's grace
Re: Cynthia Amarachi Nwawuike: Corper Missing After Boarding Bus From Osun To Lagos by amstardi: 9:05am On Mar 28, 2019
kayusely70:
Did she board the bus from the motor park, if yes they should know what happened to the bus. God shall keep her safe.
my aunt boarded a bus from a park in badagry,enroute onutcha,but it ended being a ritualist bus. She narrated how dey diverted to a bush in akure. Slashed the head 16 other passengers. Took dia body parts and drained dia blood in containers.
She and another lady we're spared from death because they were menstruating. Infact it took 3yrs for the charms dey used on her to clear off and her senses return 100%
Re: Cynthia Amarachi Nwawuike: Corper Missing After Boarding Bus From Osun To Lagos by beeveepee: 10:04am On Mar 28, 2019
Osun is a big state. Bigger than Lagos. So my question is where exactly in Osun state?

Thank you. You can see how a graduate is giving incomplete information. When you ask them to stay in school, they prefer to 'slay'.
Where did she board from in Osun... Oshogbo, Ilesha, Ile Ife, Ikirun, etc.
From the Park or 'along' (freebie most likely).
When, what was she wearing, when was her 'missing' noticed? etc. I am sure the Op doesn't even know why or where or who exactly she was going to in Lagos. So how do people help u be on the lookout...on the 1001sreets in Lagos?
An average American or English 6-year old kid will give enough information to help authorities trace. But here, no! Our slay queen can't even remember the type of car she hitch-hiked last or what the man that drove the car looked like. It's a pity.
We pray she is found alive and well for the sake of her toiling parents.
Re: Cynthia Amarachi Nwawuike: Corper Missing After Boarding Bus From Osun To Lagos by Unrated900(m): 10:32am On Mar 28, 2019
noisy45:
So far she was travelling within that particular region where people go missing and are never found. I pray non of us will be victims of skull miners

Useless IBO boy

Una wey be say ritual na 5 and 6.

Go to anambra

And nnewi

Head quarter of ritualist
Re: Cynthia Amarachi Nwawuike: Corper Missing After Boarding Bus From Osun To Lagos by GuntersChain(m): 10:44am On Mar 28, 2019
the person that saw her boarding the bus couldn't take down the plate number of the vehicle. Atleast the vehicle must have been registered to someone then the trace can begin.
Re: Cynthia Amarachi Nwawuike: Corper Missing After Boarding Bus From Osun To Lagos by kayusely70(m): 10:57am On Mar 28, 2019
amstardi:
my aunt boarded a bus from a park in badagry,enroute onutcha,but it ended being a ritualist bus. She narrated how dey diverted to a bush in akure. Slashed the head 16 other passengers. Took dia body parts and drained dia blood in containers.
She and another lady we're spared from death because they were menstruating. Infact it took 3yrs for the charms dey used on her to clear off and her senses return 100%
Lord have mercy! Weve really lost it in this country, laying too much emphasis on material wealth without caring how we get it. Even my nephew (24 yrs old) who has a master's degree in architecture wants to be either a governor or a senator!
Re: Cynthia Amarachi Nwawuike: Corper Missing After Boarding Bus From Osun To Lagos by TheIkoro(m): 1:53pm On Mar 28, 2019
I always used to believe that Ibadan alone it is that deserves the name of "Ikadan." But with all the negative references to "South-West Nigeria" and "Yorubaland" in the responses to this topic, I am beginning to realise that the entirety of Yorubaland is indeed as accursed as I have for quite a while now believed it to be. A culture that has the defrauding of a Rah be that which it would be called "Power;" a culture that would children be "provoked," rather than "brought up;" a culture that has a man (most especially when emasculated) be a child, regardless of how old - "omo odun meelo ni?" - a culture that uses all the cunning at its disposal to rape, rob, defraud, deny - with words like unto "ro rah;" such a culture can only be as accursed as any other has been, and is heading towards being definitely as damned as Ikadan is today.

And it's a good thing that a number of you now see well enough to give villains like unto the residents and indigenes of Ikadan names like unto "head harvesters" and "skull miners." Over a decade ago (ever since when I was known as an "idiot," and my gospel known as "poo"wink GOD had me give these villains the name, "pick-minds." I guess the name you prefer proves in all its entirety the depths to which their evil has sunk.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NYSC Twitter Handler Rude To A Woman On Twitter / The Unique Cake Calabar Corper For Her Passing Out Parade - PICS / Burial Of Corper Killed During Rivers Rerun Election (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.